Subject: bug#21210: closed (Re: bug#21210: 24.5; epa-list-keys: doesn't quit (close) window after typing 'q')

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 12:37:03 +0000

Your bug report

#21210: 24.5; epa-list-keys: doesn't quit (close) window after typing 'q'

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
21210: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=21210
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#21210: 24.5; epa-list-keys: doesn't quit (close) window after typing 'q'
From: Daiki Ueno <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 14:36:20 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

[email-masked] writes:

> Steps to reproduce (starting from `$ emacs -Q`:
> - Type `M-x epa-list-keys`.
> - In the buffer showing the keys, hit `q`.
>
> Expected result:
> - After splitting the original window in two, with the buffer in the
> second window showing the keys, hitting `q` should close the second
> window, undoing the split, similar to `window-quit`.
>
> Actual result:
> - After hitting `q`, two windows remain. The window showing the
> buffer with keys switches to displaying some previous buffer.

Thanks.  It should be fixed with:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=cec82457

Regards,
-- 
Daiki Ueno

Subject: 24.5; epa-list-keys: doesn't quit (close) window after typing 'q'
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 19:49:17 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Steps to reproduce (starting from `$ emacs -Q`:
- Type `M-x epa-list-keys`.
- In the buffer showing the keys, hit `q`.

Expected result:
- After splitting the original window in two, with the buffer in the
second window showing the keys, hitting `q` should close the second
window, undoing the split, similar to `window-quit`.

Actual result:
- After hitting `q`, two windows remain. The window showing the
buffer with keys switches to displaying some previous buffer.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.16.2)
 of 2015-04-20 on bitzer.hoetzel.info
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11702000
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  multi-web-global-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-eclim-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  msb-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
[yas] Reloaded everything (snippets will load just-in-time)....
[yas] Loading for `lisp-interaction-mode', just-in-time: (lambda nil (yas--load-directory-1 (quote /home/miki/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20150804.1120/snippets/lisp-interaction-mode) (quote lisp-interaction-mode)))!
[yas] Loading compiled snippets from /home/miki/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20150804.1120/snippets/lisp-interaction-mode
[yas] Loading for `emacs-lisp-mode', just-in-time: (lambda nil (yas--load-directory-1 (quote /home/miki/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20150804.1120/snippets/emacs-lisp-mode) (quote emacs-lisp-mode)))!
[yas] Loading compiled snippets from /home/miki/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20150804.1120/snippets/emacs-lisp-mode
[yas] Loading for `prog-mode', just-in-time: (lambda nil (yas--load-directory-1 (quote /home/miki/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20150804.1120/snippets/prog-mode) (quote prog-mode)))!
[yas] Loading compiled snippets from /home/miki/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20150804.1120/snippets/prog-mode
Loading /home/miki/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20150804.1120/snippets/prog-mode/.yas-setup...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only [4 times]

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils mule-util hideshow
eldoc .emacs server saveplace imenu company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-template company-semantic company-css company-bbdb company-irony
irony-completion irony-snippet tsdh-dark-theme delsel paren icomplete
whitespace cua-base cus-start cus-load yasnippet finder-inf
multi-web-mode hl-sexp cl-macs flycheck-irony flycheck rx subr-x
irony-diagnostics irony find-func company-emacs-eclim eclim-completion
cl gv eclimd eclim eclim-debug gud eclim-problems popup eclim-maven
compile comint ansi-color eclim-ant eclim-java eclim-project
elisp-slime-nav etags ring help-mode dired+ image-dired format-spec
image-file dired-x dired-aux dired company-tern s ucs-normalize
dash-functional dash tern url-http tls url-auth url-gw url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap company quelpa-use-package advice use-package diminish
bind-key easy-mmode quelpa package-build mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums json lisp-mnt
slime-autoloads info easymenu package epg-config ffap thingatpt
url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib windmove msb time-date
tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 343383 15357)
 (symbols 48 33767 0)
 (miscs 40 90 97)
 (strings 32 63567 8198)
 (string-bytes 1 1788953)
 (vectors 16 48825)
 (vector-slots 8 841359 8810)
 (floats 8 418 283)
 (intervals 56 272 71)
 (buffers 960 13)
 (heap 1024 54595 2950))