Subject: bug#21203: 24.5; about-emacs makes emacs freeze on windows 8.1

From: Pablo Mercader Alcántara <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 09:24:19 -0400

>
> What image support libraries do you have installed, and where did you
> get them?

I didn't install any image libraries myself (that I'm aware of) but I
use a lot of FLOSS on this Windows PC so I wouldn't be surprised that
some other program installed some image library.

Some programs that I think that could install image libraries:
 - Gtk # and Monodevelop (xamarin studio)
 - Cygwin with the X server
 - Gimp
 - Inkscape
 - vlc

What image libraries should I look for? I thought that emacs windows
binary came with all it's libraries, I'll browse through the emacs
files, but if the problem is some kind of shared image library
shouldn't emacs 24.3 freeze as well?

Thanks for your help again!