Subject: bug#21197: 24.5; Error during package-list-packages

From: Milan Zimmermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 00:46:43 -0400

Running: package-list-packages, I get an error in minibuffer:

  "Failed to download 'gnu' archive"

In the Messages buffer:

Checking for load-path shadows...done
Importing package-keyring.gpg...done
Contacting host: melpa.milkbox.net:80 [2 times]
Contacting host: marmalade-repo.org:80
Contacting host: tromey.com:80
gnutls.c: [0] (Emacs) fatal error: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
Failed to download `ELPA' archive.
Failed to download `gnu' archive.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.16.4)
 of 2015-06-25 on build76
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11702000
System Description:	openSUSE 20150802 (Tumbleweed) (x86_64)

Configured using:
 `configure --with-pop --without-hesiod --with-kerberos --with-kerberos5
 --with-xim --with-wide-int --with-file-notification=inotify
 --enable-autodepend
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --datadir=/usr/share --localstatedir=/var --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --with-x --with-sound --with-xpm --with-jpeg
 --with-tiff --with-gif --with-png --with-rsvg --with-dbus --without-gpm
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --x-includes=/usr/include
 --x-libraries=/usr/lib64 --with-xft --with-libotf --with-m17n-flt
 --build=x86_64-suse-linux 'CFLAGS=-fmessage-length=0
 -grecord-gcc-switches -O2 -Wall -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector
 -funwind-tables -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -g -D_GNU_SOURCE -pipe
 -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unused-label
 -Wno-unprototyped-calls -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -fno-PIE
 -DSYSTEM_PURESIZE_EXTRA=55000 -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=10000 '
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O2 -Wl,--hash-size=65521''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: POSIX
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  workgroups-mode: t
  buffer-face-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  imagex-auto-adjust-mode: t
  imagex-global-sticky-mode: t
  imagex-sticky-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  highlight-symbol-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  image-diredx-async-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  unify-8859-on-decoding-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Contacting host: marmalade-repo.org:80
gnutls.c: [0] (Emacs) fatal error: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
Contacting host: tromey.com:80
Failed to download `ELPA' archive.
Failed to download `gnu' archive.
14 packages can be upgraded; type `U' to mark them for upgrading.
Mark saved where search started
Entering debugger...
Quit
Visual-Line mode enabled
command-execute: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/xslide/suse-start-xslide hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/suse-start-xslide
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/gnuplot-20141231.1337/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnuplot
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/gnuplot-20141231.1337/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnuplot-gui
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/test-simple-20150331.302/test-simple hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/test-simple
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/egg-20150208.1815/egg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/egg/egg
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20150729.819/lisp/make-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/make-regexp
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-0.4.16/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150727/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/xsd-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/xsd-regexp
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/xmltok hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/xmltok
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-xsd hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/rng-xsd
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-valid hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/rng-valid
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/rng-util
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-uri hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/rng-uri
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-pttrn hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/rng-pttrn
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/rng-parse
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/rng-nxml
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-match hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/rng-match
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/rng-maint
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-loc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/rng-loc
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-dt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/rng-dt
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-cmpct hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/rng-cmpct
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/nxml-util
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-uchnm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/nxml-uchnm
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-rap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/nxml-rap
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/nxml-parse
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-outln hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/nxml-outln
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-ns hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/nxml-ns
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/nxml-mode
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/nxml-maint
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-glyph hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/nxml-glyph
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-enc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/nxml/nxml-enc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail cus-edit misearch multi-isearch
mule-util gnutls parse-time mm-archive message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils
network-stream starttls url-http tls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums url-gw url-cache url-auth url-handlers epg finder-inf debug
popup-complete dart-mode egg diff-mode ffap egg-git egg-const egg-base
egg-custom flycheck subr-x flymake table org-indent org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m face-remap ztree-dir ztree-view
ztree-util projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer js2-refactor js2r-paredit
js2r-conveniences js2r-conditionals js2r-wrapping js2r-functions
js2r-vars multiple-cursors-core rect js2r-iife js2r-formatting
js2r-helpers js2-mode js2-old-indent js moz derived
my-kill-buffers-on-wg-close ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element ob-shell org-ac
auto-complete-pcmp yaxception log4e rx org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-awk ob-plantuml ob-gnuplot ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-org
ob-matlab ob-sql ob-lisp ob-emacs-lisp ob-java ob-clojure ob-perl
ob-sqlite ob-octave ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-ruby ob-R ob-python ob-sh ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-install direx image+ workgroups2 anaphora f
google-translate google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
ido google-translate-core url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
url-vars mailcap json ess-autoloads angular-snippets s ucs-normalize
dash yasnippet unicode-fonts autopair auto-complete-config
dired-details+ dired-details help-mode easy-mmode dired+ image-file
dired-x dired-aux highlight-symbol erc-track erc-spelling flyspell
erc-ring erc-networks erc-netsplit erc-menu erc-match erc-list
erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat pp tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver echistory chistory
compile sql view thingatpt browse-url server diff ediff ediff-merg
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util imenu
shell pcomplete comint ansi-color saveplace winner ring scroll-all
savehist recentf tree-widget wid-edit auto-complete edmacro kmacro popup
cus-start cus-load ac-helm-autoloads ac-ispell-autoloads
ac-octave-autoloads ac-python-autoloads angular-snippets-autoloads
ascii-autoloads autopair-autoloads dired-details+-autoloads
dired-details-autoloads dired-imenu-autoloads direx-autoloads
discover-js2-refactor-autoloads discover-autoloads
dropdown-list-autoloads dynamic-fonts-autoloads ecb-autoloads
egg-autoloads eimp-autoloads elpakit-autoloads eshell-info-autoloads
eshell-manual-autoloads ess-R-data-view-autoloads ctable-autoloads
ess-R-object-popup-autoloads ess-smart-underscore-autoloads
find-file-in-git-repo-autoloads flymake-autoloads
flymake-shell-autoloads flymake-easy-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads
generate-autoloads-autoloads git-rebase-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
gnuplot-mode-autoloads gradle-mode-autoloads grails-mode-autoloads
grails-projectile-mode-autoloads header2-autoloads
helm-delicious-autoloads helm-git-autoloads helm-git-files-autoloads
helm-git-grep-autoloads helm-google-autoloads google-autoloads
helm-projectile-all-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
http-post-simple-autoloads image-dired+ image-dired format-spec dired
advice imenu+-autoloads know-your-http-well-autoloads
lib-requires-autoloads load-relative-autoloads loc-changes-autoloads
macro-math-autoloads macros+-autoloads makey-autoloads mbe-autoloads
mkdown-autoloads multi-term-autoloads noflet-autoloads
nose-mode-autoloads nose-autoloads nterm-autoloads nxml-enc
ob-sml-autoloads org-ac-autoloads auto-complete-pcmp-autoloads
log4e-autoloads org-bullets-autoloads org-pandoc-autoloads
org-present-autoloads plantuml-mode-autoloads popup-complete-autoloads
py-test-autoloads pyde-autoloads pymacs-autoloads pyvirtualenv-autoloads
redo+-autoloads request-autoloads shadchen-autoloads slime-autoloads
sml-mode-autoloads starter-kit-eshell-autoloads tab-group-autoloads
tree-mode-autoloads unicode-fonts-autoloads ucs-utils-autoloads
font-utils-autoloads persistent-soft-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
help-fns cl-macs cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib pcache-autoloads info
workgroups2-autoloads s-autoloads anaphora-autoloads yas-jit-autoloads
yaxception-autoloads package epg-config paren sgml-mode psgml easymenu
ispell time-date delsel lpr tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1288605 103284)
 (symbols 48 61478 0)
 (miscs 40 326 380)
 (strings 32 190771 21300)
 (string-bytes 1 5645246)
 (vectors 16 91373)
 (vector-slots 8 2013684 171894)
 (floats 8 345 692)
 (intervals 56 109997 3078)
 (buffers 960 23)
 (heap 1024 109136 3293))