Subject: Re: bug#21191: Obsolete eudcb-ph.el

From: Thomas Fitzsimmons <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 02:38:57 -0400

Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:

> Package: emacs
> Version: 24.5
> Severity: wishlist
>
> I doubt CCSO PH/QI has seen much/any use in at least the past decade,
> so I suggest obsoleting eudcb-ph.el

Makes sense.  I'll work on this.  I didn't see a specific set of
instructions in admin or CONTRIBUTE for how to obsolete an elisp file,
so I'll try to follow the procedures that were used for some other
recently-obsoleted files.

I also noticed eudcb-bob.el; I'm not sure what it does or if anyone uses
it.  Any thoughts on that one?

> (and making eudc basically an ldap client.  Well, I see there's also
> bbdb and a never-documented or announced AddressBook backend.)

I'll try to add a section to the Info manual for eudcb-mab.el.

Thomas