Subject: bug#21189: 24.4; message-alternative-emails setting does not work in RMAIL

From: Guilherme Gondim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 15:59:40 -0300

Setting up message-alternative-emails (variable defined in message.el)
has no effect when replying a message from RMAIL. 

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2015-03-07 on trouble, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.1 (jessie)

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: pt_BR.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: pt_BR.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: pt_BR.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: EL

Minor modes in effect:
  checkdoc-minor-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
v b o d y - t e x t <return> C-g <switch-frame> <switch-frame> 
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> C-x o 
C-x b m e s s a g e . e l <return> C-n C-n C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-x b <return> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> 
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> C-x 0 C-h v m e s s <tab> 
- r e <tab> p l <tab> y <tab> - <backspace> <tab> b 
u <tab> <return> C-h v M-p C-e - h <tab> <backspace> 
<M-backspace> h <tab> <return> C-h v M-p C-e <M-backspace> 
<tab> t o <tab> <return> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> C-s m e s s a g e 
- r e p l y - t o - f u n c t i o n C-s C-s C-s C-s 
C-s <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
C-; C-; <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> 
<switch-frame> C-x b l o c a <return> C-a C-p C-p C-p 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f M-x e m a c s r e p o r t C-g M-x b 
u g r e p o r t C-g M-x r e p o r t b u <return>

Recent messages:

Making completion list...

Mark saved where search started
136 matches for "\_<from\_>"
You should have a section marked ";;; Code:"

You should have a section marked ";;; Commentary:"

The first line should be of the form: ";;; package --- Summary"
Quit [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150727/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org

Features:
(shadow sort emacsbug debug pp footnote iedit iedit-lib add-log misearch
multi-isearch jka-compr eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe pcase
checkdoc thingatpt eldoc hl-line smooth-scrolling ecomplete mail-extr qp
rmailkwd rmailmm message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mail-parse rfc2231 server
which-func imenu cl-macs solarized-light-theme solarized theme-changer
solar cal-dst cl gv smex smtpmail-multi smtpmail sendmail flycheck
find-func help-mode subr-x dash diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher
diff-mode easy-mmode company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
company finder-inf go-mode-autoloads rx info package epg-config edmacro
kmacro mairix cus-edit cus-start cus-load rmailsum rmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mail-utils saveplace savehist tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell pcomplete comint ansi-color format-spec advice help-fns
recentf tree-widget wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-menu easymenu calendar cal-loaddefs midnight elec-pair ido time-date
paren winner ring devhelp tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 422722 47511)
 (symbols 48 34883 0)
 (miscs 40 4510 1125)
 (strings 32 80053 19767)
 (string-bytes 1 2233296)
 (vectors 16 30141)
 (vector-slots 8 611787 43038)
 (floats 8 596 848)
 (intervals 56 14130 210)
 (buffers 960 37)
 (heap 1024 57944 1449))

-- 
Guilherme Gondim
pgp 0xBD9325BC