Subject: bug#21165: 25.0.50; line-spacing missing on empty lines

From: Ingo Lohmar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 15:16:36 +0200

1. On a graphical display, (setq-default line-spacing 2).
2. In *scratch*, type a few lines, with one line empty in between:
This
is

a
simple test.
3. Go to the empty line and insert a single character.  The text below
   is pushed down by `line-spacing' pixels.

Apparently, empty lines are no longer affected by the default setting of
line-spacing.  Without any detailed knowledge of the display engine,
this seems to have happened with the series commits 1d87cb3 ff.

Is this intended?  I hope not.  It is visually disturbing, and makes
things like indent-guide-mode (showing overlays to guide indentation)
hardly bearable when line-spacing is set.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.16.5)
 of 2015-07-19 on acer
Repository revision: da2352397aca7dea57829ef838e0dce41bffe44c
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11702000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (stretch)

Configured using:
 `configure --with-imagemagick'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  mimuma-global-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  my/window-number-mode: t
  company-skewer-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
wc: Switched to configuration 2:mus
wc: Switched to configuration 1:biz
wc: Switched to configuration 0:def
wc: Switched to configuration 1:biz
Replacing ido-completing-read
Mark set [2 times]
Replacing ido-completing-read
Quit
Type "q" to restore previous buffer.
Replacing ido-completing-read

Load-path shadows:
~/projects/indent-guide/indent-guide hides /home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/indent-guide-20150713.2327/indent-guide
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150720/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/il/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-20150709.1040/seq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug grep-addons wgrep-patch wgrep grep-config grep
hippie-expand-config my-mode-groups hippie-expand-addons my-flex-search
hippie-exp mc-addons pulse my-completion eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe bookmark image-file cus-edit cus-start cus-load holidays
hol-loaddefs cal-iso cal-move calc-undo calc-alg shr-color color shr dom
subr-x calc-map calc-stat calc-vec calc-misc calc-prog calc-ext
calc-menu calc-aent calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs sendmail qp sort
mail-extr align two-column iso-transl face-remap org-addons shell-addons
man smex-config smex misearch multi-isearch ffap linum magit-config
magit-addons magit-autoloads magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit epa epg magit-sequence magit dired-x magit-log
magit-apply magit-wip magit-diff magit-core magit-process magit-popup
magit-mode derived magit-git magit-section magit-utils git-commit
recentf tree-widget log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor warnings term
disp-table ehelp esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg
esh-groups eshell-config eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util tramp-sh
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver indent-addons hi-lock time
notmuch-config notmuch-addons notmuch-patch notmuch hl-line
notmuch-version notmuch-message notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello
notmuch-tree notmuch-parser notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto
notmuch-mua notmuch-address notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query icalendar
diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib wconf skewer-css
css-mode-expansions css-mode sh-script smie executable gitconfig-mode
conf-mode rx nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct nxml-addons
nxml-mode-expansions rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok skewer-html
smartparens-html html-mode-expansions sgml-mode my-org-publish
geiser-config geiser-mode geiser-xref geiser-chicken geiser-racket
geiser-guile geiser-repl geiser-image geiser-compile geiser-debug
geiser-company geiser-doc geiser-menu geiser-autodoc info-look
geiser-edit geiser-completion geiser-eval geiser-connection tq
geiser-syntax geiser-log geiser-popup view geiser-impl geiser-custom
geiser-base scheme tabify org-table org-element org-patch org-config
ob-scheme geiser ob-dot ob-sql ob-latex ob-python ob-sh shell org-clock
org-contacts org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils wid-edit org-man
org-notmuch org-checklist org-indent org-protocol org-irc org-habit
org-agenda org-info org-id org-docview doc-view image-mode dired-subtree
dired-hacks-utils dired-config dired-patch ls-lisp-patch ls-lisp dired
org-crypt org-bibtex bibtex-config bibtex-clean-addons bibtex
the-org-mode-expansions org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec jka-compr
smerge-mode vc-patch vc vc-dispatcher my-dim-parens elisp-addons
subword-patch cap-words superword subword my-fixme goto-addr
idle-highlight-mode faces-config solar cal-dst calendar-config
calendar-patch cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs modeline-config ui-config
shell-config comint-config skewer-addons mini-multi-major js-config
js-patch slime-config slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree
slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge slime-mdot-fu
slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl slime-parse slime compile-addons compile-config compile
arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline comint ansi-color hyperspec
browse-url lisp-config xref-config indent-guide locals-patch my-project
ido-ubiquitous ido-completing-read+ flx-ido flx ido-vertical-mode
ido-vertical-config ido-patch ido-config ido mb-depth savehist xt-mouse
ws-butler my-file-funs autorevert filenotify desktop-config desktop
frameset my-window-numbers company-keywords company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev etags-addons company-etags etags xref project ring
company-gtags company-template company-skewer skewer-mode cache-table
js2-mode-expansions js2-mode js-mode-expansions js cc-mode-expansions
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs imenu simple-httpd pp url-util url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars json company-css company-nxml company-elisp
find-func company-config company-statistics geiser-company-patch company
cl-macs sp-config smartparens-config smartparens occur-config
my-aux-funs ace-link avy multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect cl gv
expand-region text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions thingatpt
expand-region-core expand-region-custom undo-tree-patch undo-tree diff
delsel indent-config byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode
seq cconv diminish guide-key s ucs-normalize popwin dash edmacro kmacro
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib my-loaddefs my-misc-funs vc-git diff-mode
easy-mmode autoload lisp-mnt tex-site diminish-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads advice finder-inf pcmpl-args-autoloads info easymenu
slime-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads package epg-config my-setup-funs
server time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind gfilenotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2137193 526951)
 (symbols 48 73462 0)
 (miscs 40 13722 15524)
 (strings 32 200936 79800)
 (string-bytes 1 6048925)
 (vectors 16 208228)
 (vector-slots 8 6176546 56633)
 (floats 8 37258 1899)
 (intervals 56 108128 2242)
 (buffers 976 243)
 (heap 1024 171784 6205))