Subject: Fwd: [Bug 555622] app-editors/emacs-vcs-25.0.50_pre20150630 : ftcrfont.c:109:5: error: ‘ftfont_driver’ undeclared (first use in this function)

From: Toralf Förster <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 18:17:03 +0200

Hello,

there's a bug originated in  Gentoos bugzilla:

https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=555622

Ulrich Müller <[email-masked]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            [email-masked]

--- Comment #2 from Ulrich Müller <[email-masked]> ---
I can reproduce the problem with your USE flag settings. Both the 20150331 and
20150430 snapshots (the latter in my local overlay only) still compile fine,
whereas the 20150531 snapshot fails. Emacs from git master (as of today) also
fails with your USE flags.

Git bisecting shows that the breakage originates from the cairo branch:

   dddcc0e78452f2186c132823a33a174d2596ba33 is the first bad commit
   commit dddcc0e78452f2186c132823a33a174d2596ba33
   Author: Jan D <[email-masked]>
   Date:   Wed Feb 11 16:14:35 2015 +0100

       Add cairo drawing.

Can you please report the bug upstream? There is little we could do here at the
distro level.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You reported the bug.