Subject: bug#21109: 25.0.50; ede : ede-proj-project include-file slot

From: Pierre Lorenzon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 07:30:51 +0200 (CEST)

Following Project.ede file :

>>>  -- Project.ede 
;; Object ede-proj-project
;; EDE Project Files are auto generated: Do Not Edit
(ede-proj-project "ede-proj-project"
  :file "Project.ede"
  :name "EcaScheme (Modules)"
  :version "0.9.0"
  :targets nil
  :makefile-type Makefile\.am
  :variables '(("festivaldir" . "@ac_cv_pln_festival_dir@/$(subdir)") ("festival_DATA" . "fr_lts.cc fr_lts.h fr_token.cc fr_token.h fr_word.cc fr_word.h franfest.cc franfest.h lexique.cc lexique.h tagger.cc tagger.h util.cc util.h mk/Makefile"))
  :configuration-variables nil
  :include-file '("ecafest_classes.mak"))

>>>  -- End Project.ede 

Produces following Makefile.am file :

>>>  -- Makefile.am 

# Automatically Generated Makefile by EDE.
# For use with: automake
# Relative File Name: festival/src/modules/ecafest/Makefile.am
#
# DO NOT MODIFY THIS FILE OR YOUR CHANGES MAY BE LOST.
# EDE is the Emacs Development Environment.
# http://cedet.sourceforge.net/ede.shtml
#
festivaldir=@ac_cv_pln_festival_dir@/$(subdir)
festival_DATA=fr_lts.cc fr_lts.h fr_token.cc fr_token.h fr_word.cc fr_word.h franfest.cc franfest.h lexique.cc lexique.h tagger.cc tagger.h util.cc util.h mk/Makefile

top=../../../../
ede_FILES=Project.ede Makefile.am

SUBDIRS=
EXTRA_DIST=Project.ede

# End of Makefile.am

>>>  -- End Makefile.am

Nothing produced by the include-file slot. Is it a bug ? something that
should be done but has not because of lack of time or what ...

I would consider very convenient to be able to include data in the
automatically generated Makefile.am. Certain data may be generated by
another automatic process. Otherwise simply remove this include-file
slot and consider that all automatic tasks have to be accomplished by
the ede-proj-project class or classes derived from it.

Regards

Pierre

In GNU
Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu) of 2015-07-16 on jabberwocky
Repository revision: 145f28f814cc1d75cbabd91496d7b49c73f67994 Configured
using: `configure --prefix=/home/emacs'

Configured features:
SOUND NOTIFY ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  global-speechd-speak-mode: t
  speechd-speak-mode: t
  global-speechd-speak-map-mode: t
  speechd-speak-map-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Mark set
(New file)
Replace EDE Makefile
Saving file /home/emacs/ecascheme/festival/src/modules/ecafest/Makefile.am...
Wrote /home/emacs/ecascheme/festival/src/modules/ecafest/Makefile.am
line-move-visual: End of buffer
line-move-visual: Beginning of buffer
line-move-visual: End of buffer [2 times]
Making completion list... [7 times]
line-move-visual: End of buffer

Load-path shadows:
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/edext/latex/regexp hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/edext/utils/regexp
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/j++-pointed hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/lists/j++-pointed
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/j++-timed hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-timed
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/files/j++-file hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/j++-file
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/j++-test hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/j++-test
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-object hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/j++-object
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/j++-target hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/j++-target
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-synchronous hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/processes/j++-synchronous
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-asynchronous hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/processes/j++-asynchronous
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-process hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/processes/j++-process
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-filtered hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/network/j++-filtered
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-buffer hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/network/j++-buffer
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/j++-linked hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/widgets/j++-linked
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/j++-node hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/widgets/j++-node
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-object hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/bar/j++-object
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-title hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/bar/j++-title
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/j++-pointed hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/lists/j++-pointed
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/lists/j++-list hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/lists/j++-list
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-object hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/open-close/j++-object
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-title hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/open-close/j++-title
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/j++-synchronized hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/synchronized/j++-synchronized
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/j++-discid hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-discid
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/j++-discid hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-discid
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-author hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-author
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-piece hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-piece
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-performer hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-performer
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/j++-project hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-project
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/files/j++-file hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-file
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-person hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-person
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-flaggable hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-flaggable
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-item hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-item
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/graphs/j++-element hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/spreadsheet/j++-element
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-latex hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/user/j++-latex
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/j++-loop hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/ecascheme/j++-loop
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/files/j++-file hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/ecascheme/j++-file
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/j++-mastered hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/ecascheme/j++-mastered
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/j++-inline hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/ecascheme/j++-inline
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/subsystems/j++-class hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/ecascheme/j++-class
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/user/j++-files hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/ecascheme/j++-files
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-title hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-title
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/j++-node hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-node
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/j++-driver hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/efm/j++-driver
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-item hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/alsa/j++-item
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/j++-output hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-output
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/alsa/j++-client hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-client
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/efm/j++-parameters hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/j++-parameters
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/alsa/j++-client hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/j++-client
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/j++-driver hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/j++-driver
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/efm/j++-connection hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/j++-connection
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-mark hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/mixers/j++-mark
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-piece hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/mixers/j++-piece
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/j++-style hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/b/j++-style
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/j++-style hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/div/j++-style
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/j++-style hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/font/j++-style
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/a/j++-name hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/meta/j++-name
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/j++-style hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/span/j++-style
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/body/j++-bgcolor hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/td/j++-bgcolor
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-text hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/template/j++-text
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-root hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/tree/j++-root
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-text hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/tree/j++-text
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/tree/j++-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/j++-node hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/tree/j++-node
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/j++-output hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-output
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-meta hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-meta
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chain hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-chain
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/synchronized/j++-incdec hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-incdec
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-inout hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-inout
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-input hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-input
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-object hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-object
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-operator hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-operator
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-item hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-item
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chainsetup hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-chainsetup
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-amplify hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-amplify
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-variable hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-variable
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chain hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-chain
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/synchronized/j++-incdec hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-incdec
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-container hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-container
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-record-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-record-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-play-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-play-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-highpass hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-highpass
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-run-group hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-run-group
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-start-and-stop-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-start-and-stop-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-start-and-stop hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-start-and-stop
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-amplify hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-amplify
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/j++-output hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-output
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chain hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-chain
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/synchronized/j++-incdec hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-incdec
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-control hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-control
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-input hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-input
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-object hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-object
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chainsetup hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-chainsetup
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-play hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-play
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-amplify hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-amplify
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-preset hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/presets/j++-preset
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-record hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/presets/j++-record
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-play hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/presets/j++-play
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/data hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/data
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/cross hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/cross
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/data hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/data
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/cblfs hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/cblfs
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/boot hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/boot
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/tests hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/tests
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/cross hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/cross
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/tools hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/tools
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/bash hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/bash
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/06 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/06
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/data hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/data
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/eglibc hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/eglibc
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/10.10 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/10.10
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/cblfs hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/cblfs
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/boot hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/boot
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/10.04 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/10.04
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/gcc hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/gcc
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/10.53 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/10.53
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/09 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/09
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/tests hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/tests
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/cross hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/cross
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/tools hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/tools
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/10.25 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/10.25
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/grub hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/grub
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/05 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/05
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/07 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/07
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/edext/utils/list hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/lfs/scripts/chapter05/list
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/edext/latex/replace hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/replace

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils ede/srecode
help-mode debug ispell ede/custom j++-packages-scmel-results
j++-packages-scmel-output t-mouse add-log sh-script smie executable
vc-dir ewoc semantic/lex-spp make-mode regexp-opt ede/dired
j++-packages-scmel-efm-parameters j++-packages-scmel-efm-connection
network-stream nsm auth-source gnus-util time-date mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache starttls tls j++-packages-scmel-efm-driver
j++-packages-scmel-efm-efm j++-packages-scmel-monitor
j++-packages-scmel-scmel j++-basic-processes-network-filtered
j++-basic-processes-filtered j++-basic-processes-put-and-get
j++-basic-processes-network-stream j++-basic-processes-process
speechd-speak advice speechd-brltty speechd-braille braille mmanager
brltty speechd-ssip speechd speechd-out eieio-compat speechd-common
j++-packages-subsystems-descriptor j++-packages-subsystems-class
j++-packages-databases-items-item j++-basic-log-mastered
j++-basic-mastered j++-basic-widgets-open-close-title
j++-basic-widgets-title j++-basic-widgets-open-close-object jka-compr
j++-packages-databases-actions j++-basic-widgets-bar-object
j++-packages-subsystems-subsystems j++-packages-databases-database
j++-basic-logger j++-packages-databases-mutable
j++-basic-interfaces-pointed j++-basic-widgets-lists-pointed
j++-basic-lists-pointed j++-basic-creator j++-basic-widgets-lists-list
j++-basic-lists-list j++-basic-mapable j++-basic-sortable
j++-packages-subsystems-subsystem j++-basic-state
j++-basic-interfaces-interface j++-basic-files-file
j++-basic-files-serializable j++-basic-files-stringifiable
j++-basic-widgets-object warnings edext-automake edext-srecode
semantic/edit srecode/srt-mode semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db semantic/format
srecode/template srecode/srt-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/ctxt edext-vc vc-svn vc vc-dispatcher edext-utils dired edext
srecode/insert srecode/filters srecode/args srecode/find srecode/map
srecode/ctxt semantic/tag-ls semantic/find srecode/compile
srecode/dictionary srecode/table srecode semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
ede/proj-elisp ede/pconf ede/proj-misc ede/proj-shared ede/proj-prog
ede/pmake ede/proj-obj ede/proj ede/make ede/proj-comp ede/autoconf-edit
autoconf autoconf-mode ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base
ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage
image dframe eieio-custom cl-macs cl-seq wid-edit cedet j++ eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv eieio-core cl gv
desktop frameset cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib cus-start cus-load finder-inf
info tool-bar easymenu tex-site package epg-config disp-table mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote inotify multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 206668 22018)
 (symbols 48 29912 71)
 (miscs 40 450 278)
 (strings 32 47306 6510)
 (string-bytes 1 1467778)
 (vectors 16 29748)
 (vector-slots 8 738603 2995)
 (floats 8 1358 225)
 (intervals 56 3240 374)
 (buffers 976 55)
 (heap 1024 40148 1377))