Subject: bug#21077: 24.5; Slow printing in inferior python buffer with python-shell-enable-font-lock

From: Ista Zahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 15:50:05 -0400

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:34 PM, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> From: Ista Zahn <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 15:09:19 -0400
>> Cc: [email-masked]
>>
>> Either way this is not good. Clearly there is something wrong here.
>> Nitpicking about whether it requires killing emacs or not doesn't seem
>> helpful to me.
>
> I thought I was doing fine by providing additional details about the
> problem.  Now I'm beginning to think I maybe should have kept my mouth
> shut.

I'm sorry, I came of sounding nasty there. I felt you were minimizing
the seriousness of the issue, which I see now may not have been your
intent. And even if it was there was no reason for me to be so
ill-tempered. So, my apologies.

Best,
Ista