Subject: 25.0.50; Choosing a color in custom should not delete the list-color-display window.

From: Andreas Politz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 10:55:08 +0200

When customizing faces and hitting `Choose` to select a color, the
*Color* window should not be deleted afterwards, but rather quit.

diff -u --label /home/politza/src/emacs/git/lisp/wid-edit.el --label \#\<buffer\ wid-edit.el\> /home/politza/src/emacs/git/lisp/wid-edit.el /tmp/buffer-content-124390w3
--- /home/politza/src/emacs/git/lisp/wid-edit.el
+++ #<buffer wid-edit.el>
@@ -3704,9 +3704,9 @@
 	(widget-value-set ',(widget-get widget :parent) color)
 	(let* ((buf (get-buffer "*Colors*"))
 	       (win (get-buffer-window buf 0)))
-	  (bury-buffer buf)
-	  (and win (> (length (window-list)) 1)
-	       (delete-window win)))
+	  (if win
+	      (quit-window nil win)
+	    (bury-buffer buf)))
 	(pop-to-buffer ,(current-buffer))))))
 
 (defun widget-color-sample-face-get (widget)

Diff finished.  Mon Jul 13 10:52:04 2015

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10)
 of 2015-03-10 on luca
Repository revision: 114442 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.1 (jessie)

Configured using:
 `configure -C'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: C
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  mimo-mode: t
  pc-completion-mode: t
  ispell-track-input-method: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  scroll-other-window-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  ekey-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Ran 10 tests, 10 results were as expected
Mark set [6 times]
Source file `/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/imenu-outline.el' newer than byte-compiled file
Truncate long lines enabled
Try SPC, o, . or RET
Mark saved where search started
Quit
Mark set
Quit [2 times]
Mark set [6 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/s hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20140714.707/s
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/tree-mode-20150227.216/tree-mode hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/tree/tree-mode
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/tblc hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/tblc/tblc
/home/politza/projects/emacs/ewm/scratch hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/jedi/scratch
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell/haskell-cabal
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell/haskell-decl-scan
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-doc hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell/haskell-doc
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/ghc-core hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell/ghc-core
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-mode hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell/haskell-mode
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-c hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell/haskell-c
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell/haskell-indentation
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-site-file hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell/haskell-site-file
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-ghci hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell/haskell-ghci
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/inf-haskell hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell/inf-haskell
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-indent hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell/haskell-indent
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-hugs hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell/haskell-hugs
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell/haskell-font-lock
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell/haskell-simple-indent
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20150313.1208/evil-search hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/evil/evil-search
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20150313.1208/evil-commands hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/evil/evil-commands
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20150313.1208/evil-repeat hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/evil/evil-repeat
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20150313.1208/evil-integration hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/evil/evil-integration
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20150313.1208/evil hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/evil/evil
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20150313.1208/evil-common hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/evil/evil-common
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20150313.1208/evil-digraphs hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/evil/evil-digraphs
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20150313.1208/evil-maps hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/evil/evil-maps
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20150313.1208/evil-macros hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/evil/evil-macros
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20150313.1208/evil-vars hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/evil/evil-vars
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20150313.1208/evil-core hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/evil/evil-core
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20150313.1208/evil-ex hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/evil/evil-ex
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20150313.1208/evil-types hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/evil/evil-types
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20150313.1208/evil-pkg hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/evil/evil-pkg
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20150313.1208/evil-states hides /home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/evil/evil-states
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/saveplace hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/saveplace
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/imenu hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/imenu
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/term hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/term
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-gnus hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-plantuml hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-ocaml hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-bibtex hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-icalendar hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-matlab hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-java hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-eval hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-js hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-haskell hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-element hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-element
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-sqlite hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-comint hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-ctags hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-clojure hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-habit hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-inlinetask hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-keys hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-gnuplot hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-list hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-list
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-sass hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-archive hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-odt hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-ref hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-faces hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-ascii hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-sql hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-octave hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-io hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-capture hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-scala hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-core hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-colview hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-docview hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-ledger hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-src hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-src
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-asymptote hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-compat hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-pcomplete hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-ditaa hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-dot hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-plot hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-latex hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-irc hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-lisp hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-rmail hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-indent hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-picolisp hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-macro hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-shen hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-attach hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-latex hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-timer hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-bbdb hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-eshell hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-org hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-footnote hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-R hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-fortran hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-maxima hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-lilypond hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-perl hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-crypt hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-publish hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-macs hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-id hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-id
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-protocol hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ox
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-table hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-table
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-C hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-calc hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-scheme hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-info hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-info
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-css hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-makefile hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-w3m hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-beamer hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-mouse hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-awk hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-ruby hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-mscgen hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-tangle hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-sh hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-md hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-entities hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-man hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-table hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-install hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-install
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-mhe hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-loaddefs hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-datetree hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-texinfo hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-exp hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-version hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-version
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-agenda hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-lob hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ox-html hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-clock hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-mobile hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/org-feed hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-screen hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-org hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150330/ob-python hides /home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/textmodes/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell
/home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/textmodes/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bm
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/eproject/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject-extras
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/matlab/matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/matlab
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/eproject/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-2.0/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
/home/politza/.emacs.d/elpa/diminish-20091203.1012/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish
/home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/net/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/net/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
/home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
/home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/net/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/net/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/net/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
/home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/net/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-doc
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-package
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-process
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-string
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghc-core
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-c hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-c
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-navigate-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-navigate-imports
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/inf-haskell
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-align-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-align-imports
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-session
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-move-nested hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-move-nested
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-interactive-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-interactive-mode
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-show
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-sort-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-sort-imports
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-checkers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-checkers
/home/politza/.emacs.d/plugins/haskell-mode/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.0/llvm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.5/llvm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.0/tablegen-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.5/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.0/emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.5/emacs
/home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/textmodes/remember hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/remember-el/remember
/home/politza/src/emacs/override-redirect/lisp/calendar/timeclock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/planner-el/contrib/timeclock

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite bbdb-message mail-extr nnir nndraft nnmh gnutls
network-stream starttls nnmbox nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm
nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp
gnus-cache gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
mailcap emacsbug sendmail imenu-outline ewm-frame ert debug ewm-test
dired-aux ewm-layout ewm-util org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m dired-x
reposition holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs misearch
multi-isearch sh-script smie executable gnus-dired dired-eshell vc-git
diff-mode vc-bzr cl-font-lock emacs-customizations
hypermedia-customizations eww-customizations nogroup-customizations
wp-customizations view-customizations tex-customizations
reftex-customizations reftex-miscellaneous-configurations-customizations
reftex-label-support-customizations
reftex-referencing-labels-customizations
reftex-defining-label-environments-customizations reftex reftex-vars
AUCTeX-customizations preview-customizations
preview-latex-customizations preview-appearance-customizations
font-latex-customizations TeX-parse-customizations
TeX-file-customizations TeX-command-customizations
TeX-view-customizations LaTeX-customizations LaTeX-macro-customizations
LaTeX-math-customizations LaTeX-environment-customizations
LaTeX-indentation-customizations smartparens-latex latex tex-style tex
dbus xml table-customizations table-hooks-customizations
picture-customizations outlines-customizations
programming-customizations rnc-customizations tools-customizations
doxymacs-customizations eclim-customizations
eclim-problems-customizations vc-customizations log-edit-customizations
semantic-customizations pulse-customizations
semantic-imenu-customizations lib-string makefile-customizations
etags-customizations ediff-customizations diff-customizations
diff-mode-customizations languages-customizations clojure-customizations
axiom-customizations elpy-customizations matlab-customizations
sh-customizations sh-script-customizations python-customizations
nxml-customizations relax-ng-customizations haskell-customizations
c-customizations irony-customizations irony-eldoc-customizations irony
asm-customizations multimedia-customizations image-customizations pcase
help-customizations ekey-customizations ekey-config
info-lookup-customizations info-customizations customize-customizations
custom-buffer-customizations apropos-customizations files-customizations
uniquify-customizations sunrise-customizations recentf-customizations
lib-files find-file-customizations ff-customizations
backup-customizations faces-customizations
highlight-symbol-customizations font-lock-customizations
hi-lock-customizations facemenu-customizations external-customizations
server-customizations processes-customizations shell-customizations
proced-customizations gud-customizations tooltip-customizations gud
grep-customizations compilation-customizations next-error-customizations
comint-customizations SQL-customizations man-customizations
environment-customizations xterm-customizations windows-customizations
winner-customizations minibuffer-customizations savehist-customizations
menu-customizations keyboard-customizations chistory-customizations
initialization-customizations frames-customizations
ediff-window-customizations desktop-customizations desktop frameset
dired-customizations dired-x-customizations dired-details-customizations
editing-customizations smartparens-customizations smartparens-config
smartparens bm-customizations yasnippet-customizations
php-auto-yasnippets php-mode flymake cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs add-log
yasnippet help-mode paragraphs-customizations matching-customizations
paren-matching-customizations paren-showing-customizations
isearch-customizations bookmark-customizations killing-customizations
indent-customizations fill-customizations filladapt-customizations
filladapt comment-customizations align-customizations
emulations-customizations electricity-customizations
editing-basics-customizations development-customizations
lisp-customizations re-builder-customizations
inferior-lisp-customizations ielm-customizations
find-function-customizations ert-customizations edebug-customizations
bytecomp-customizations advice-customizations warnings
internal-customizations alloc-customizations extensions-customizations
widgets-customizations eldoc-customizations eldoc-eval-customizations
ede-customizations ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base
ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe eieio-custom cust-print-customizations data-customizations
save-place-customizations convenience-customizations
sunshine-customizations register-customizations eproject-customizations
mimo-customizations mimo diminish-customizations diminish
iedit-customizations imenu-tree-customizations tags-tree-customizations
company-customizations workgroups-customizations
window-numbering-customizations pabbrev-customizations
kmacro-customizations imenu-customizations ibuffer-customizations
ibuf-macs hl-line-customizations hippie-expand-customizations
file-cache-customizations ffap-customizations completion-customizations
pc-completion-customizations jedi-customizations jedi auto-complete
popup epc ctable concurrent deferred iswitchb-customizations
auto-complete-customizations pc switch-focus color hl-line
browse-kill-ring-customizations auto-revert-customizations
auto-insert-customizations autoinsert Buffer-menu-customizations
comm-customizations url-customizations tramp-customizations
browse-url-customizations url-handlers applications-customizations
cider-customizations cider-repl-customizations cider-interaction
arc-mode archive-mode cider-doc org-table cider-test cider-stacktrace
cider-client nrepl-client queue cider-util clojure-mode ewoc etags
mediawiki-customizations w3m-customizations package-customizations
mail-customizations bbdb-customizations bbdb-sendmail-customizations
bbdb-mua-customizations bbdb smtpmail-customizations shr-customizations
sendmail-customizations mime-display-customizations gnus-customizations
nnmail-customizations nnmail-split-customizations
mail-source-customizations gnus-windows-customizations
gnus-summary-customizations gnus-thread-customizations
gnus-summary-various-customizations gnus-summary-sort-customizations
gnus-summary-marks-customizations
gnus-summary-maneuvering-customizations
gnus-summary-format-customizations parse-time-rfc2822
gnus-summary-exit-customizations gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud gnus-spec gnus-win gnus-start-customizations
gnus-server-customizations gnus-message-customizations
message-customizations message-various-customizations
message-sending-customizations message-buffers-customizations
gnus-group-customizations gnus-group-visual-customizations
gnus-nnimap-format nnimap nnmail gnus-int gnus-range mail-source message
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader parse-time
tls utf7 netrc nnoo gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils
gnus-group-various-customizations gnus-group-select-customizations
gnus-files-customizations gnus-newsrc-customizations
gnus-exit-customizations gnus-article-customizations
gnus-article-various-customizations gnus-article-hiding-customizations
ispell-customizations eshell-customizations eshell-module-customizations
eshell-smart-customizations eshell-hist-customizations
eshell-mode-customizations edebug doc-view-customizations
pdf-tools-customizations pdf-view-customizations pdf-sync-customizations
pdf-annot-customizations pdf-outline-customizations
pdf-isearch-customizations pdf-occur ibuf-ext tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools pdf-view bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
calendar-customizations org-customizations org-structure-customizations
org-plain-lists-customizations org-edit-structure-customizations
org-startup-customizations org-link-customizations
org-latex-customizations org-appearance-customizations
holidays-customizations diary-customizations
calendar-hooks-customizations calculator-customizations
calc-customizations server recentf tree-widget misc .autoload paren
window-numbering w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone
w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util mule-util tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
shell track-last-window scroll-other-window saveplace savehist pabbrev
org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs lib-edit hsqldb sql view lib-window lib-isearch lib-buffer
reveal iswitchb info-look ibuffer hippie-exp grep compile filecache
edit-minibuffer eldoc-eval pcomplete esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
ekey dash dired-details+ dired dired-details cool-prefix-bindings winner
edmacro kmacro lib-basic lib-lispext lib-kbd comint-history comint
ansi-color ring browse-kill-ring advice derived anticus apropos ffap
thingatpt url-parse auth-source cl-macs eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bbdb-loaddefs tex-site cl-format-autoloads info
easymenu package epg-config time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 733743 55268)
 (symbols 48 64750 6)
 (miscs 40 986 1487)
 (strings 32 173162 28307)
 (string-bytes 1 5858492)
 (vectors 16 64580)
 (vector-slots 8 1711922 36198)
 (floats 8 1149 778)
 (intervals 56 28167 168)
 (buffers 976 37)
 (heap 1024 70453 3004))