Subject: bug#21038: 25.0.50; compilation-mode: incorrect column with non-standard tab-width

From: Magnus Henoch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 19:56:08 +0100

Given the following two files:

---- foo.el ----
;; -*- tab-width: 4; -*-
(defun foo ()
  (when t
	(message "this line is indented with a tab")))
----

---- foo.txt ----
-*- mode: compilation -*-
foo.el:4:18: According to https://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/standards.html#Errors, this error starts at the double quote

Note that the error position is cached.  Type M-x normal-mode in this
buffer between tries.
----

(Note that foo.el uses a non-standard tab-width, and that the "message"
line therefore is indented with one tab.)

According to the GNU Coding Standards (see URL above), column numbers in
error messages should assume tab stops every 8 columns.  Therefore,
column 18 of line 4 of foo.el is at the double quote of the string.

However, compilation-mode uses the setting of tab-width local to the
buffer in question, so when hitting RET on the error line in foo.txt, it
moves the point to the "s" inside the string.

This patch seems to fix the problem:

--- a/lisp/progmodes/compile.el
+++ b/lisp/progmodes/compile.el
@@ -1114,7 +1114,7 @@ If SCREEN is non-nil, columns are screen columns, otherwise, they are
 just char-counts."
   (setq col (- col compilation-first-column))
   (if screen
-      (move-to-column (max col 0))
+      (let ((tab-width 8)) (move-to-column (max col 0)))
     (goto-char (min (+ (line-beginning-position) col) (line-end-position)))))
 
 (defun compilation-internal-error-properties (file line end-line col end-col type fmts)

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.2 (x86_64-apple-darwin14.3.0, NS appkit-1347.57 Version 10.10.3 (Build 14D136))
 of 2015-04-27 on poki-sona-sin.lan
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1347
Configured using:
 `configure --without-compress-install --with-ns 'CFLAGS=-O1 -g3''
Configured features:
RSVG IMAGEMAGICK DBUS ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  time-of-day-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Wrote /tmp/foo.txt
Quit
next-line: End of buffer
Read-Only mode disabled in current buffer
next-line: End of buffer
compilation-next-error: No error here
N is undefined
Saving file /tmp/foo.txt...
Wrote /tmp/foo.txt
Mark saved where search started

Load-path shadows:
/opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-blame hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/git-blame-20110509.926/git-blame
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-jira-20150329.2048/org-jira hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-jira
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-texinfo hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-texinfo
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-publish hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-publish
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-org hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-odt hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-odt
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-md hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-md
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-man hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-man
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-latex hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-latex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-icalendar hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-icalendar
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-html hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-html
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-beamer hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-beamer
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-ascii hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-ascii
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-w3m hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-w3m
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-version hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-version
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-timer hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-timer
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-table hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-table
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-src hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-src
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-rmail hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-rmail
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-protocol hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-protocol
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-plot hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-plot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-pcomplete hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-pcomplete
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-mouse hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-mouse
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-mobile hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-mobile
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-mhe hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-mhe
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-macs hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-macs
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-macro hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-macro
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-loaddefs hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-loaddefs
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-list hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-list
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-irc hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-irc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-install hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-install
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-inlinetask hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-inlinetask
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-info hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-info
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-indent hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-indent
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-id hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-id
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-habit hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-habit
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-gnus hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-gnus
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-footnote hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-footnote
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-feed hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-feed
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-faces hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-faces
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-eshell hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-eshell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-entities hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-entities
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-element hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-element
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-docview hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-docview
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-datetree hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-datetree
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-ctags hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-ctags
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-crypt hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-crypt
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-compat hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-compat
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-colview hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-colview
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-clock hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-clock
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-capture hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-capture
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-bibtex hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-bibtex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-bbdb hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-bbdb
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-attach hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-attach
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-archive hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-archive
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-agenda hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-agenda
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-tangle hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-tangle
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-table hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-table
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-sqlite hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-sqlite
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-sql hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-sql
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-shen hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-shen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-sh hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-sh
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-screen hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-screen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-scheme hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-scheme
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-scala hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-scala
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-sass hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-sass
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-ruby hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ruby
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-ref hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ref
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-R hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-R
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-python hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-python
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-plantuml hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-plantuml
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-picolisp hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-picolisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-perl hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-perl
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-org hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-octave hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-octave
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-ocaml hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ocaml
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-mscgen hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-mscgen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-maxima hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-maxima
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-matlab hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-matlab
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-makefile hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-makefile
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-lob hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-lob
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-lisp hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-lisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-lilypond hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-lilypond
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-ledger hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ledger
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-latex hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-latex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-keys hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-keys
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-js hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-js
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-java hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-java
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-io hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-io
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-haskell hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-haskell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-gnuplot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-fortran hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-fortran
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-exp hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-exp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-eval hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-eval
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-dot hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-dot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-ditaa hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ditaa
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-css hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-css
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-core hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-core
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-comint hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-comint
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-clojure hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-clojure
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-calc hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-calc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-C hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-C
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-awk hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-awk
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-asymptote hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-asymptote
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-0.4.16/flymake hides ./flymake
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-texinfo hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-publish hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-org hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-odt hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-md hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-man hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-latex hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-icalendar hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-html hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-beamer hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ox-ascii hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-w3m hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-version hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-timer hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-table hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-src hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-rmail hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-protocol hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-plot hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-pcomplete hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-mouse hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-mobile hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-mhe hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-macs hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-macro hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-loaddefs hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-list hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-irc hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-install hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-inlinetask hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-info hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-indent hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-id hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-habit hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-gnus hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-footnote hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-feed hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-faces hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-eshell hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-entities hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-element hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-docview hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-datetree hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-ctags hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-crypt hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-compat hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-colview hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-clock hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-capture hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-bibtex hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-bbdb hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-attach hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-archive hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/org-agenda hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-tangle hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-table hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-sqlite hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-sql hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-shen hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-sh hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-screen hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-scheme hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-scala hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-sass hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-ruby hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-ref hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-R hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-python hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-plantuml hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-picolisp hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-perl hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-org hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-octave hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-ocaml hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-mscgen hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-maxima hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-matlab hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-makefile hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-lob hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-lisp hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-lilypond hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-ledger hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-latex hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-keys hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-js hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-java hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-io hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-haskell hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-fortran hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-exp hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-eval hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-dot hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-ditaa hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-css hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-core hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-comint hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-clojure hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-calc hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-C hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-awk hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150511/ob-asymptote hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150329.1945/tq hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-debug/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list

Features:
(shadow emacsbug gud package-build vc-svn trace yaml-mode edebug volume
autoload ffap ruby-mode mc-separate-operations angry-police-captain
animate misc nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc
xmltok org-table texinfo hl-line markdown-mode ja-dic japan-util kkc
ja-dic-utl iso-transl man debug url-handlers lisp-mnt face-remap novice
ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util ediff cal-move url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth eww mm-url
url-queue url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf org-pomodoro alert log4e rx gntp org-timer apropos
network-stream nsm mailalias eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
bat-mode conf-mode js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars thai-util thai-word ispell
whitespace log-view vc-annotate org-colview bookmark pp image-file
bic-org sh-script smie executable org-id cal-iso tramp-cache make-mode
mc-mark-more multiple-cursors-core rect compare-w smerge-mode find-dired
tar-mode tabify org-element imenu vc vc-dispatcher vc-git
color-identifiers-mode python json dash arc-mode archive-mode etags xref
erlang-flymake flymake cc-defs distel-ie edb patmatch erl-service derl
erlext epmd net-fsm erl distel erlang dired-aux magit-key-mode warnings
magit grep diff-mode autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode
git-commit-mode server log-edit pcvs-util add-log jabber-rtt goto-addr
thingatpt jabber-keepalive jabber-ping jabber jabber-notifications
notifications jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome jabber-osd
jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch
jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode
jabber-keymap jabber-sasl jabber-logon jabber-conn starttls jabber-xml
xml jabber-menu jabber-util ace-jump-mode flow-fill org-mobile misearch
multi-isearch shr-color color shr dom subr-x browse-url sort smiley
gnus-cite org-import-icalendar mm-archive mail-extr bic-message qp
sasl-scram-rfc sasl-scram-sha-1 rfc2104 bic-mailbox ewoc epa-file epa
derived epg view bic-smtpmail smtpmail sendmail wid-browse cus-edit
bic-mailbox-tree tree-widget utf-7 url-methods url-util url-parse
url-vars bic avl-tree hex-util gnus-srvr bic-core gnutls sasl
sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain srv dns fsm cl org-w3m org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-habit org-agenda org-gnus org-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb ob-perl
ob-ditaa ob-sh deeper-blue-theme time-of-day battery emms-streams
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms emms-compat vagrant-tramp
tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat auth-source tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
term disp-table ehelp gnus-icalendar icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
tempo gnus-registry registry eieio-compat eieio-base spam spam-stat
bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache dig mailcap
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util wid-edit message dired rfc822
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader obviously-sensible-theme time paren ido cus-start cus-load
async quail help-mode compile edmacro kmacro org-capture org-clock org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs finder-inf
angry-police-captain-autoloads cl-macs eieio eieio-core cl-generic
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv cl-loaddefs pcase
cl-lib identica-mode-autoloads jabber-autoloads logito-autoloads advice
help-fns oauth-autoloads org-brev-autoloads w3-autoloads
distel-autoloads info easymenu package epg-config mule-util time-date
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind cocoa ns
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 11385622 1421872)
 (symbols 48 80876 0)
 (miscs 40 154185 87146)
 (strings 32 2811075 150789)
 (string-bytes 1 61449844)
 (vectors 16 270240)
 (vector-slots 8 4365858 456594)
 (floats 8 2500 4210)
 (intervals 56 1526843 41559)
 (buffers 976 1805))