Subject: 24.4; `display-time-world' tampers with TZ

From: William G. Gardella <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 19:39:51 +0000

I use `set-time-zone-rule' to run emacs with an altered time zone for
the sake of having a local clock in the modeline via `display-time-mode'
on a system that overall uses UTC time.

However, `display-time-world' (in the `display-time-world-display' function,
and also the initialization for the variable `display-time-world-list')
resets the time zone using the TZ environment variable,
and attempts to restore the time zone from there, while ignoring
any value that might have been set by the user using `set-time-zone-rule'.

Recipe:

(display-time-mode 1)
(set-time-zone-rule "some tz string different than system's TZ")
(display-time-event-handler) ;; Time should now be localized to the TZ passed to`set-time-zone-rule'
(display-time-world)
(display-time-event-handler) ;; We're in a different TZ now!

To make matters worse, if one attempts to manually correct Emacs's displayed
time to the desired TZ after invoking (display-time-world),
display-time-world-timer continually overwrites it
until canceled.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-slackware-linux-gnu)
 of 2015-03-06 on aporia
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11403000
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --program-prefix= --program-suffix= --mandir=/usr/man
 --infodir=/usr/info --without-gconf --without-gsettings --with-x
 --with-x-toolkit=no --with-m17n-flt --build=x86_64-slackware-linux
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -fPIC''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode semantic-idle-scheduler-mode)  S)))
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  erc-dcc-mode: t
  global-rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-magit-wip-save-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-keep-place-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
y SPC u s e c a s e SPC i f SPC y o u ' r e SPC i n 
t e r e s t e d SPC i s SPC t h a t SPC I SPC p r e 
f e r SPC t h e SPC o v e r a l l SPC s y s t e m SPC 
( <backspace> <backspace> SPC <backspace> SPC ( b r 
o w s s <backspace> e r s , SPC s t u f f SPC l i k 
SPC <backspace> e SPC w g e t , SPC o u t g o i n g 
SPC m a i l , SPC e t c . C-a C-e C-a C-e SPC t o SPC 
u s e SPC U T C S-SPC f o r SPC p r i v a c y SPC r 
e a s o n s C-a <return> b u t SPC I SPC u s e SPC 
e m a c s ' s SPC m o d e l i n e SPC a s SPC a SPC 
c l o c k <return> s-f C-s b a u d C-s C-s C-g C-g 
C-h v b a u d <tab> <return> s-b q e h e h s-b e h 
e h e <return> C-h v b a u d - r <tab> <return> s-f 
q <select-window> <select-window> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<select-window> <select-window> <help-echo> <select-window> 
M-< C-s d i s p l a y - t i m e - w o r l d - d i s 
p <return> C-v s-b C-x C-g M-x r e p o r t - e m a 
c s - b u f <backspace> g <return>

Recent messages:
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only
Quit [3 times]
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
call-interactively: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer time.el.gz> [3 times]
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
C-x C-g is undefined

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/t-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/t-mouse
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message emacsbug sendmail debug hippie-exp vc-rcs
pdf-sync pdf-annot pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-history pcmpl-unix
find-dired dired-aux ispell man w3m-form w3m-filter w3m-cookie
w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session ffap w3m w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc
w3m-util nnir qp xterm gnus-cite gnus-html url-cache mm-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mm-archive mail-extr gnus-bcklg
misearch multi-isearch vc-git sh-script smie executable eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image dframe rx re-builder sgml-mode ox-koma-letter
ox-texinfo ox-org ox-icalendar ox-html ox-beamer ox-latex ox-ascii
ox-publish ox tabify org-table image-file org-element org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func em-unix em-term
term ehelp em-smart em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob
em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util gnus-async sort gnus-ml disp-table windmove gnus-topic
parse-time netrc nnfolder bbdb-gnus nnmaildir network-stream starttls
tls elisp-slime-nav pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent dired-x
dired pdf-isearch pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools cus-edit pdf-view jka-compr
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode mule-util sauron-identica
sauron-jabber sauron-twittering sauron-notifications notifications
sauron-org appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs sauron-dbus dbus xml sauron-erc sauron erc-services
erc-autoaway erc-dcc erc-sasl gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum
nndraft nnmh nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-win
nnmail gnus-int gnus-range mail-source gnus gnus-ems nnheader bbdb-mua
bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs slime-fancy
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu
slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch
slime-presentations bridge slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
eldoc slime-repl elp slime-parse slime gud apropos etags arc-mode
archive-mode noutline outline hyperspec browse-url slime-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters paren elec-pair winner time saveplace tramp-cache
tramp-sh recentf tree-widget savehist semantic/idle semantic/format
ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
tomorrow-night-bright-theme color-theme-tomorrow xt-mouse
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet whitespace magit-wip magit-key-mode magit
view tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell advice help-mode
grep compile diff-mode autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode
git-commit-mode server log-edit easy-mmode message idna cl-macs rfc822
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log company edmacro kmacro erc-list erc-menu erc-join
erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
erc-track erc-match erc-netsplit erc-hl-nicks color cl gv erc-button
erc-fill erc-stamp wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat format-spec auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util time-date mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache thingatpt pp cus-start cus-load epa-file epa
derived epg tex-site darkroom-autoloads dash-autoloads
erc-hl-nicks-autoloads esxml-autoloads db-autoloads
gratuitous-dark-theme-autoloads kv-autoloads
late-night-theme-autoloads finder-inf info easymenu
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads tron-theme-autoloads package epg-config
tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
font-render-setting x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2371792 287587)
 (symbols 48 172482 17)
 (miscs 40 3807 12000)
 (strings 32 527198 47542)
 (string-bytes 1 28336991)
 (vectors 16 187907)
 (vector-slots 8 2963927 182255)
 (floats 8 3416 26348)
 (intervals 56 106399 3626)
 (buffers 960 140)
 (heap 1024 154824 12981))