Subject: bug#20997: closed (Re: bug#20997: 25.0.50; display broken)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 16:29:01 +0000

Your bug report

#20997: display issues with cairo

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
20997: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=20997
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#20997: 25.0.50; display broken
From: Mark Oteiza <[email-masked]>
To: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 12:27:54 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 11/08/20 at 09:26pm, Stefan Kangas wrote:
> Mark Oteiza <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:
> >> FWIW I did a with-cairo build of current master and saw no such issues.
> >
> > I see lots of display errors, though erratically. Here's a screenshot, erasing
> > the display with an X window
> >
> > https://i.imgur.com/z8h0z74.png
> 
> That was 5 years ago.  Are you still seeing this on a recent version of
> Emacs, such as the recently released version 27.1?  Thanks.

No, I'd say this is obsolete.  Closing, thanks.

Subject: 25.0.50; display broken
From: James Cloos <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 17:35:22 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

With todqay’s master, some fonts are renderred too light (I compared
with pango-view, which uses the same freetype).  Light enough to be
hsrd to read.

And more importantly, it does not refresh the frame;  if any other X
windows occlude the frame, those sections remain white until a C-l.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.14.1, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2015-07-06 on carbon.jhcloos.org
Repository revision: 60ea900848ee03e1ccdba565220f589e0d8e72e9
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11699901
System Description:	Gentoo Base System release 2.2

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --disable-dependency-tracking
 --disable-silent-rules --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --program-suffix=-emacs-25-vcs --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-25-vcs
 --localstatedir=/var
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-gameuser=:gamestat --without-compress-install
 --with-file-notification=inotify --enable-acl --with-dbus --with-gnutls
 --with-gpm --without-hesiod --with-kerberos --with-kerberos5
 --with-xml2 --without-selinux --without-wide-int --with-zlib
 --with-sound=alsa --with-x --without-ns --with-cairo --without-gconf
 --without-gsettings --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-gif --with-jpeg
 --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xpm --with-imagemagick
 --with-xft --with-libotf --with-m17n-flt --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-xaw3d GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-vcs-25.0.9999-r1
 EGIT_BRANCH=master
 EGIT_VERSION=60ea900848ee03e1ccdba565220f589e0d8e72e9 'CFLAGS=-pipe -O2
 -g3 -march=native' CPPFLAGS= 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY
ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
LUCID X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/cloos/.newsrc.eld
Saving /home/cloos/.newsrc.eld...done
Saving file /home/cloos/.newsrc...
Wrote /home/cloos/.newsrc
Saving /home/cloos/.newsrc.eld...
Adding whitespace to .newsrc.eld
Saving file /home/cloos/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /home/cloos/.newsrc.eld
Saving /home/cloos/.newsrc.eld...done
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/graphviz-dot-mode/graphviz-dot-mode hides /home/cloos/elisp/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/git/git-blame hides /home/cloos/elisp/git-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /home/cloos/elisp/context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/fricas/fricas hides /home/cloos/elisp/fricas
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/git/git hides /home/cloos/elisp/git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/cloos/elisp/json hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/json
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/format-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/format-spec
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/color hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/password-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/password-cache
/home/cloos/elisp/doc-view hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/doc-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/css-mode/css-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dns-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/netrc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/netrc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2104 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/rfc2104
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dig hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/dig
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dns hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/dns
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/tls hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tls
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-scram-rfc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-scram-rfc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/uudecode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/binhex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/binhex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hashcash hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndraft hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nngateway hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gssapi hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnspool hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2045 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-extern hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2047 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/html2text hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-fun hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-decode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/yenc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnfolder hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/registry hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/registry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-msg hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rtree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-kill hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ietf-drums hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sum hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml-smime hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnregistry hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-util hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-delay hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmaildir hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnbabyl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmbox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-encode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-partial hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-range hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-async hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve-manage hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-eform hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-stat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml1991 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-mh hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-ml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/messcompat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-source hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/flow-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndoc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndiary hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnoo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/score-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/qp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/qp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-ems hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-diary hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-start hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-group hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-int hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-dup hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc1843 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-demon hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/deuglify hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/plstore hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-salt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/auth-source hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndir hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml-sec hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2231 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnrss hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nneething hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmairix hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-bodies hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-picon hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/smiley hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmh hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnimap hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-view hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-win hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnagent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml2015 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/starttls hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nntp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/canlock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-art hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/compface hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/compface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/pop3 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-logic hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnweb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/message hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnvirtual hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-report hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mailcap hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnheader hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-score hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-url hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnnil hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/time-date hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/parse-time hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow gnus-fun nnir emacsbug sendmail shr-color color url-http
url-auth url-gw shr dom subr-x flow-fill epg sort gnus-cite qp
mm-archive mail-extr gnus-async face-remap quilt gnus-kill gnus-ml
disp-table repeat misearch multi-isearch nndraft nnmh nnml utf-7
nnmaildir nnfolder network-stream nsm starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message idna
dired rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv
eieio-core password-cache url-vars mailcap nnheader gnus-util mail-utils
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr wid-edit jka-compr paren time delsel
cus-start cus-load elscreen jhc-backend-xft-fonts cl-macs gnus-load
w3m-load preview-latex scala-mode-auto mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat cl
gv edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib imenu ido seq ess-toolbar
ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a shell pcomplete ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs
make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d ess-r-completion
compile ess-tracebug format-spec ess-roxy advice hideshow ess-help
ess-developer ess-s-l ess ess-inf comint ansi-color ring ess-mode
ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-custom executable easymenu ess-compat
ess-site bbdb-loaddefs tex-site auto-loads time-date mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2650289 1410220)
 (symbols 48 232842 0)
 (miscs 40 3122 2031)
 (strings 32 283776 666839)
 (string-bytes 1 8890300)
 (vectors 16 39577)
 (vector-slots 8 1416414 168402)
 (floats 8 589 457)
 (intervals 56 14664 1558)
 (buffers 976 117)
 (heap 1024 245928 59573))