Subject: Re: bug#20956: [PATCH] Fix imap message size parsing

From: Eric Abrahamsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 10:53:02 +0800

Nikolaus Rath <[email-masked]> writes:

> Package: gnus
> Tags: patch
>
> IMAP servers may sent the data items in a FETCH response in arbitrary
> order. However, currently Gnus assumes that the UID item is sent before
> the RFC822.SIZE item. If this assumption is wrong, Gnus is unable to
> determine the message size.
>
> The attached patch fixes this issue.
>
> Best,
> -Nikolaus

Hi Nikolaus,

Would you please resend the patch using git format-patch, and I'll apply
it? With just this patch file, I'd have to manually re-create the
commit, which would lose your metadata as author. Same for your other
two patches, if you don't mind.

Thanks!
Eric