Subject: 25.0.50; string-match in IELM operates on a wrong string

From: Oleg Sivokon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 18:08:10 +0300

Hello,

The problem is as follows. When `string-match` is called in IELM, while
it searches in the correct string, `match-string` will operate on the
contents of IELM buffer instead of the string being searched.  Below is
a concrete example.  Consider this function:

(defun sphinx-parse-node (raw)
  (let ((pos 0) result)
    (while (string-match "'\\([^']+\\)'" raw pos)
      (push (match-string 1) result)
      (setq pos (match-end 0)))
    (nreverse result)))

Called like this:

ELISP> (sphinx-parse-node "'Org Mode' 'Command and Function Index'")
(#("*** Welc" 0 8
   (rear-nonsticky t field output ... font-lock-comment-face))
 #(" to IELM ***  Type (descri" 0 12
   (rear-nonsticky t field output ... font-lock-comment-face)
   12 26
   (rear-nonsticky t field output ... font-lock-constant-face)))

I replaced more properties with ellispis.

The expected result would be of the same length, but taken from a
different source string:

"*** Welc" " to IELM ***  Type (descri"
"Org Mode" "Command and Function Index"

Best.

Oleg

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.12)
 of 2015-05-03 on wvxvvw-laptop
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11603000
System Description:	Fedora release 21 (Twenty One)

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: IELM

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  recentf-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Mark set [2 times]
Open Info browser [2 times]
Mark set [3 times]
mouse-2: insert after prompt as new input [6 times]
Mark set [3 times]
Saving file /home/wvxvw/Projects/sphinx-mode/sphinx-mode.el...
Wrote /home/wvxvw/Projects/sphinx-mode/sphinx-mode.el
sphinx-parse-node
Open Info browser [2 times]
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-presence hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-presence
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-browse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-browse
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-ahc-presence hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-ahc-presence
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-avatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-avatar
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-compose hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-compose
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-private hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-private
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-disco hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-disco
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-modeline hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-modeline
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-keepalive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-keepalive
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-autoloads hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-autoloads
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-ratpoison hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-ratpoison
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-sawfish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-sawfish
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-logon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-logon
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-activity hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-activity
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-watch hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-watch
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-muc-nick-completion hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-muc-nick-completion
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-ft-common hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-ft-common
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-conn hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-conn
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-ourversion hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-ourversion
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-xml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-xml
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-osd hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-osd
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-ahc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-ahc
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-events hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-events
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-si-client hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-si-client
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-vcard hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-vcard
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-bookmarks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-bookmarks
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-iq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-iq
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-history hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-history
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/fsm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/fsm
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-chat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-chat
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-ft-client hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-ft-client
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-awesome hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-awesome
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-chatstates hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-chatstates
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-vcard-avatars hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-vcard-avatars
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-search hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-search
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-chatbuffer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-chatbuffer
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-truncate hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-truncate
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-festival hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-festival
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-feature-neg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-feature-neg
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-register hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-register
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-version
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-socks5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-socks5
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-si-server hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-si-server
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-wmii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-wmii
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-si-common hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-si-common
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/srv hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/srv
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-ft-server hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-ft-server
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-autoaway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-autoaway
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-util
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-screen
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-xmessage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-xmessage
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-alert hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-alert
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-menu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-menu
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-core
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-export hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-export
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-keymap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-keymap
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-roster hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-roster
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-muc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-muc
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-gmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-gmail
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-widget hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-widget
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-sasl
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-newdisco hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-newdisco
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-0.8.90/jabber-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber-time
/usr/local/mercury-14.01/lib/mercury/elisp/gud hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/progmodes/gud
/home/wvxvw/.emacs.d/prolog/prolog hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/progmodes/prolog
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/wvxvw/Projects/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
~/.emacs.d/cedet/lisp/cedet/ede hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/cedet/ede
~/.emacs.d/cedet/lisp/cedet/inversion hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/cedet/inversion
~/.emacs.d/cedet/lisp/cedet/srecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/cedet/srecode
~/.emacs.d/cedet/lisp/cedet/cedet-global hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-global
~/.emacs.d/cedet/lisp/cedet/cedet-files hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
~/.emacs.d/cedet/lisp/cedet/data-debug hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/cedet/data-debug
~/.emacs.d/cedet/lisp/cedet/pulse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/cedet/pulse
~/.emacs.d/cedet/lisp/cedet/semantic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/cedet/semantic
~/.emacs.d/cedet/lisp/cedet/mode-local hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/cedet/mode-local
~/.emacs.d/cedet/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils
~/.emacs.d/cedet/lisp/cedet/cedet hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet
~/.emacs.d/cedet/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope

Features:
(shadow emacsbug make-mode crm two-column iso-transl thai-util thai-word
lao-util emacsql-mysql emacsql-psql pg emacsql-sqlite emacsql-system
emacsql emacsql-compiler finalize tar-mode url-handlers tramp-cache ielm
nroff-mode sql pcmpl-rpm js2-mode org-clock python calc-mtx ob-calc
calc-store calc-trail man esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext
esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util flyspell
conf-mode magit-key-mode magit grep autorevert filenotify
git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log cl-indent
slime-tramp tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver sh-script
org-mime names edebug autoload lisp-mnt cus-edit url-http url-gw
url-cache url-auth ox-md find-dired cus-start cus-load perl-mode
pcmpl-unix proced dunnet ox-org warnings texmathp imaxima
imaxima-autoconf-variables maxima maxima-font-lock cal-move quail
dcl-mode tempo mml1991 calc-math calc-frac vc vc-dispatcher org-archive
org-id view calc-units calc-prog calc-embed image-file flymake-cursor
smiley shr-color color qp mm-archive gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml
disp-table mailalias mail-extr sort gnus-cite nndraft nnmh nnfolder
utf-7 gnutls network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig nntp gnus-cache ispell dabbrev rect calc-yank calc-stat
misearch multi-isearch ibuf-ext ibuffer debug eieio-opt help-mode
calc-map calc-stuff calc-undo calc-alg calc-incom calccomp calc-arith
calc-misc calc-vec calc-ext calc-menu calc-aent calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs latexenc org-table preview prv-emacs tex-buf font-latex latex
tex-style tex-mode tabify vc-git diff-mode org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m dired-aux cl-lib-highlight edit-server ffi
link-grammar-mode sx rx pgg pgg-parse pgg-def fmt fmt-wy fmt-mode
dired-x cogre/wisent-dot cogre/wisent-dot-wy semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/bovine semantic/ctxt semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/db semantic/find semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw
cogre/dot-mode mode-local ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme ess-menu
ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d
ess-sas-l ess-sas-a ess-sta-d ess-sta-l make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp3-d
ess-julia ess-r-d ess-tracebug ess-roxy hideshow ess-help ess-developer
ess-r-args ess-s-l ess-site ess-R-data-view ctable ess-R-object-popup
ess ess-inf ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-custom executable
ess-compat recentf tree-widget text-translator text-translator-vars
readability async shr dom subr-x ov oauth hex-util hmac-sha1 url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf ox-texinfo ox-man ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree help-at-pt j-mode j-help j-console
j-font-lock ob-sh shell ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-R ob-latex ob-maxima ob-dot
ob-python ob-lisp ob-haxe haxe-serializer haxe-mode ede/haxe-speedbar
ede/haxe ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source
eieio-base eieio-speedbar eieio-custom cedet custom/create-project
haxe-completion haxe-compiler-mode haxe-project haxe-log haxe-help
haxe-utils speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe ehelp cc-langs cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs cc-bytecomp ob-prolog prolog smie align formatting i-iterate
ac-slime auto-complete-config auto-complete popup eieio-compat undo-tree
diff hide-region hl-line erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat jabber
jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival
jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar mailcap jabber-activity
jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc
jabber-version jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp
jabber-browse jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster
jabber-presence assoc jabber-muc jabber-newdisco jabber-widget
jabber-disco jabber-chat ewoc jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-keymap jabber-core jabber-sasl sasl
sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv
dns starttls jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util smtpmail sendmail nnir
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls utf7 netrc parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems wid-edit nnoo nnheader mail-utils scheme
flymake-gjshint slime-js js-comint flymake ropemacs pymacs
tron-dark-theme dired org-redmine anything plantuml-mode ob-plantuml
slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu
slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch
slime-presentations bridge slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl elp slime-parse slime gud apropos compile etags xref arc-mode
archive-mode pp hyperspec thingatpt browse-url slime-autoloads
finder-inf anything-autoloads tex dbus xml tex-site dsvn-autoloads
org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core cl-generic byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json
edmacro kmacro imenu htmlize-autoloads jabber-autoloads
linear-undo-autoloads psvn-autoloads info cl-macs cl gv cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib vc-svn package server time epa-file epa derived epg
epg-config org advice help-fns org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu easymenu
calendar cal-loaddefs mule-util time-date tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2703203 406152)
 (symbols 48 104761 0)
 (miscs 40 5365 4273)
 (strings 32 681876 21142)
 (string-bytes 1 11627833)
 (vectors 16 102688)
 (vector-slots 8 2321173 79411)
 (floats 8 2025 7302)
 (intervals 56 160778 50565)
 (buffers 976 312)
 (heap 1024 196469 46900))