Subject: Re: bug#2093: 23.0.60; vc-dir & vc-stay-local with Subversion

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 21:42:38 +0100

Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:

> Nick Roberts <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> With Subversion, I only seem to be able to connect to the remote server using
>> vc-dir if I set vc-stay-local to t.
>>
>> This seems to be due to vc-svn-dir-status setting remote to `t' when 
>> vc-stay-local-p returns a non-nil value that is not 'only-file.
>
> This bug report was sent 10 years ago, but unfortunately never got a
> reply at the time.  Are you still seeing this in a modern version of
> Emacs?

More information was requested, but none was given within 5 weeks.  I
therefore think it's unlikely that we'll make any progress here and
I'm closing this bug.

If this is still an issue on a modern version of Emacs, please reopen
the bug report.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas