Subject: 24.4; *shell* write the password in clear in the buffer on git push

From: aurelien <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 09:17:56 +0200

M-x shell
git add mysupersoftware.py
git commit -m "pay attention of the pep8 thanks M-x py-pep8-run"
git push

shell $ request for the password of the git, and print it in clear in
the buffer

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
 of 2015-03-07 on trouble, modified by Debian
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux unstable (sid)

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=no --without-gconf --without-gsettings 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
a t e RET C-x o S a t SPC J u n SPC 2 7 SPC 0 9 : 1 
1 : 0 2 SPC 2 0 1 5 C-x C-s C-x o d i DEL DEL g i t 
SPC a d d SPC B u TAB I TAB r TAB RET g i t SPC c o 
m m i t SPC - m SPC " p e p 8 SPC c o r r e c t i o 
n " RET g i t SPC p u s h RET h y r o 7 5 RET e x i 
t RET ESC x s h DEL DEL C-g C-x k RET ESC x s h e l 
l RET e x i t RET ESC x s h e l l RET ESC [ 2 1 ~ o 
C-g ESC [ 2 1 ~ f C-g ESC [ 2 1 ~ o C-g ESC [ 2 1 ~ 
t C-g C-x o ESC x w 3 m RET C-x 1 v ESC O B ESC O B 
ESC O A RET ESC O B RET e m a c s SPC f i l l SPC a 
b DEL SPC b u g RET C-c C-c ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B 
ESC O A ESC O A RET ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D DEL DEL 
DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL ESC O C ESC O C ESC O C SPC r e 
p o r t RET C-c C-c ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC x r 
e p o r t TAB b u TAB RET M DEL C-g C-x b s h e RET 
ESC x ESC O A RET

Recent messages:
Saving file /home/aurelien/git/bull.codes/PyREx/ButtonInformation.py...
Wrote /home/aurelien/git/bull.codes/PyREx/ButtonInformation.py
Quit
Making completion list... [2 times]
Quit
Making completion list... [2 times]
Quit
Making completion list... [2 times]
Quit
Making completion list... [2 times]
Quit [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/python-mode-20150616.2346/python-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/python-mode/python-mode
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/pylint-20150123.1600/pylint hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/pylint/pylint
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-compat hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-compat
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/tq hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/tq
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-info hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-info
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-source-playlist hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-playlist
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-player-mpd hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpd
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-playlist-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-mode
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-mark hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-mark
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/jack hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/jack
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-player-mplayer hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mplayer
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-playing-time hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-playing-time
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-info-libtag hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-libtag
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/later-do hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/later-do
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-info-metaflac hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-metaflac
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-info-ogginfo hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-ogginfo
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-playlist-limit hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-limit
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-browser hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-browser
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-info-mp3info hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-mp3info
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-score hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-score
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-i18n hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-i18n
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-playlist-sort hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-sort
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-volume-amixer hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume-amixer
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-tag-editor hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-tag-editor
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-bookmarks
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-lyrics hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-lyrics
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-cue hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-cue
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-source-file hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-file
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-player-simple hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-simple
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-player-xine hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-xine
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-mode-line hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-history hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-history
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-librefm-scrobbler hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-librefm-scrobbler
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-setup hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-setup
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-last-played hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-last-played
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-url hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-url
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-maint hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-maint
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-player-vlc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-vlc
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-librefm-stream hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-librefm-stream
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-streams hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-streams
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-volume hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-mode-line-icon hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line-icon
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-cache hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-cache
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-stream-info hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-stream-info
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20150524.426/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/js2-mode/js2-imenu-extras
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20150524.426/js2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/js2-mode/js2-mode
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20150609.2145/popup hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/popup
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20150618.1949/auto-complete hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20150618.1949/auto-complete-config hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/python-mode-20150616.2346/python-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/python-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/slime/lib/ert hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/slime/lib/ert-x hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils w3m-form w3m-filter
mule-util w3m-cookie w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session ffap w3m
browse-url doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util
help-mode tmm popup-complete xterm vc-git noutline outline
docbook-autoloads pydoc-info info-look info package .emacs
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup arduino-mode cc-langs cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-styles cc-align escreen ido install-elisp
easy-mmode find-func twittering-mode tls url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse url-vars mailcap xml dpaste emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate dired emms-setup emms emms-compat epa-file epa
epg epg-config fetchmail-mode python-mode derived skeleton edmacro
kmacro cl-macs imenu flymake rx cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs cl gv
saveplace fringe winner erc-list erc-menu easymenu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button wid-edit
erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat
thingatpt pp time image battery desktop frameset cl-loaddefs cl-lib
cus-start cus-load w3m-load slime-autoloads pylint tramp tramp-compat
auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core
gnus-util time-date mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell pcomplete format-spec advice help-fns compile comint
regexp-opt ansi-color ring tool-bar org-install emms-auto devhelp
tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 410419 21109)
 (symbols 48 41515 0)
 (miscs 40 268 473)
 (strings 32 91052 18130)
 (string-bytes 1 2868156)
 (vectors 16 36200)
 (vector-slots 8 1302280 149244)
 (floats 8 240 417)
 (intervals 56 1526 40)
 (buffers 960 25)
 (heap 1024 41074 1831))
<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

-- 
Aurélien DESBRIÈRES