Subject: bug#20910: closed (Re: bug#20910: 24.4; *shell* write the password in clear in the buffer on git push)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2019 00:50:02 +0000

Your bug report

#20910: 24.4; *shell* write the password in clear in the buffer on git push

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
20910: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=20910
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#20910: 24.4; *shell* write the password in clear in the buffer on git push
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Marcin Borkowski <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], aurelien <[email-masked]>, Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2019 01:49:47 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:

>>>> M-x shell
>>>> git add mysupersoftware.py
>>>> git commit -m "pay attention of the pep8 thanks M-x py-pep8-run"
>>>> git push
>>>> shell $ request for the password of the git, and print it in clear in
>>>> the buffer
>>>
>>> Can you show us the actual password prompt (which is the only info that
>>> Emacs gets that a password is being requested, so it needs to recognize
>>> it, and those prompts change with language settings and stuff, so it's
>>> very heuristic and messy).
>>
>> I suspect that this might depend on Git version and configuration, and
>> things like gpg-agent.  In my case, it displayed a window (in WM sense,
>> not in Emacs sense) asking for password, and only after clicking
>> "Cancel", it asked within Emacs.  The prompt was:
>>
>> Password for 'https://[email-masked]':
>>
>> and indeed the characters of the password were visible.
>>
>>>         Stefan
>>
>> Best,
>
> Hi Marcin,
>
> When I try the following on Emacs 26.1, I get no error:
>
> (progn
>  (require 'comint)
>  (or
>   (string-match comint-password-prompt-regexp
>        "Password for 'https://[email-masked]: ")
>   (error "NO MATCH")))
>
> This suggests to me that a prompt such as the above should work under
> M-x shell, since that is built on top of comint.
>
> Could you verify that this works for you on Emacs 26.1 or later?

More information was requested, but none was given within 4 weeks.

I went ahead and added a string to test for the above to the test
suite in commit 1428dfe630, and with that I'm closing this bug.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas

Subject: 24.4; *shell* write the password in clear in the buffer on git push
From: aurelien <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 09:17:56 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

M-x shell
git add mysupersoftware.py
git commit -m "pay attention of the pep8 thanks M-x py-pep8-run"
git push

shell $ request for the password of the git, and print it in clear in
the buffer

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
 of 2015-03-07 on trouble, modified by Debian
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux unstable (sid)

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=no --without-gconf --without-gsettings 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
a t e RET C-x o S a t SPC J u n SPC 2 7 SPC 0 9 : 1 
1 : 0 2 SPC 2 0 1 5 C-x C-s C-x o d i DEL DEL g i t 
SPC a d d SPC B u TAB I TAB r TAB RET g i t SPC c o 
m m i t SPC - m SPC " p e p 8 SPC c o r r e c t i o 
n " RET g i t SPC p u s h RET h y r o 7 5 RET e x i 
t RET ESC x s h DEL DEL C-g C-x k RET ESC x s h e l 
l RET e x i t RET ESC x s h e l l RET ESC [ 2 1 ~ o 
C-g ESC [ 2 1 ~ f C-g ESC [ 2 1 ~ o C-g ESC [ 2 1 ~ 
t C-g C-x o ESC x w 3 m RET C-x 1 v ESC O B ESC O B 
ESC O A RET ESC O B RET e m a c s SPC f i l l SPC a 
b DEL SPC b u g RET C-c C-c ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B 
ESC O A ESC O A RET ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D DEL DEL 
DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL ESC O C ESC O C ESC O C SPC r e 
p o r t RET C-c C-c ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC x r 
e p o r t TAB b u TAB RET M DEL C-g C-x b s h e RET 
ESC x ESC O A RET

Recent messages:
Saving file /home/aurelien/git/bull.codes/PyREx/ButtonInformation.py...
Wrote /home/aurelien/git/bull.codes/PyREx/ButtonInformation.py
Quit
Making completion list... [2 times]
Quit
Making completion list... [2 times]
Quit
Making completion list... [2 times]
Quit
Making completion list... [2 times]
Quit [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/python-mode-20150616.2346/python-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/python-mode/python-mode
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/pylint-20150123.1600/pylint hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/pylint/pylint
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-compat hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-compat
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/tq hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/tq
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-info hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-info
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-source-playlist hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-playlist
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-player-mpd hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpd
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-playlist-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-mode
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-mark hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-mark
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/jack hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/jack
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-player-mplayer hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mplayer
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-playing-time hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-playing-time
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-info-libtag hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-libtag
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/later-do hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/later-do
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-info-metaflac hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-metaflac
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-info-ogginfo hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-ogginfo
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-playlist-limit hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-limit
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-browser hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-browser
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-info-mp3info hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-mp3info
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-score hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-score
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-i18n hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-i18n
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-playlist-sort hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-sort
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-volume-amixer hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume-amixer
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-tag-editor hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-tag-editor
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-bookmarks
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-lyrics hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-lyrics
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-cue hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-cue
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-source-file hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-file
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-player-simple hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-simple
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-player-xine hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-xine
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-mode-line hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-history hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-history
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-librefm-scrobbler hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-librefm-scrobbler
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-setup hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-setup
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-last-played hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-last-played
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-url hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-url
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-maint hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-maint
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-player-vlc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-vlc
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-librefm-stream hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-librefm-stream
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-streams hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-streams
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-volume hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-mode-line-icon hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line-icon
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-cache hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-cache
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/emms-stream-info hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emms/emms-stream-info
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20150524.426/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/js2-mode/js2-imenu-extras
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20150524.426/js2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/js2-mode/js2-mode
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20150609.2145/popup hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/popup
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20150618.1949/auto-complete hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20150618.1949/auto-complete-config hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/python-mode-20150616.2346/python-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/python-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/slime/lib/ert hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/aurelien/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150519.736/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/slime/lib/ert-x hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils w3m-form w3m-filter
mule-util w3m-cookie w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session ffap w3m
browse-url doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util
help-mode tmm popup-complete xterm vc-git noutline outline
docbook-autoloads pydoc-info info-look info package .emacs
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup arduino-mode cc-langs cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-styles cc-align escreen ido install-elisp
easy-mmode find-func twittering-mode tls url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse url-vars mailcap xml dpaste emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate dired emms-setup emms emms-compat epa-file epa
epg epg-config fetchmail-mode python-mode derived skeleton edmacro
kmacro cl-macs imenu flymake rx cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs cl gv
saveplace fringe winner erc-list erc-menu easymenu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button wid-edit
erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat
thingatpt pp time image battery desktop frameset cl-loaddefs cl-lib
cus-start cus-load w3m-load slime-autoloads pylint tramp tramp-compat
auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core
gnus-util time-date mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell pcomplete format-spec advice help-fns compile comint
regexp-opt ansi-color ring tool-bar org-install emms-auto devhelp
tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 410419 21109)
 (symbols 48 41515 0)
 (miscs 40 268 473)
 (strings 32 91052 18130)
 (string-bytes 1 2868156)
 (vectors 16 36200)
 (vector-slots 8 1302280 149244)
 (floats 8 240 417)
 (intervals 56 1526 40)
 (buffers 960 25)
 (heap 1024 41074 1831))
<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

-- 
Aurélien DESBRIÈRES