Subject: bug#20895: [patch] lexical binding broke part of sgml-mode.el

From: Stephen Berman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 15:27:06 +0200

On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 16:03:04 +0300 Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> On 06/25/2015 01:42 PM, Stephen Berman wrote:
>
>> The following patch fixes the problems I have encountered, but I'm not
>> sure if further adjustments are needed, so I'll defer to whoever knows
>> the code better about whether to commit it as is.
>
> Thanks for the patch, but please check out the discussion at
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=20386.

Oh, I missed (or forgot about) that (I've been a bit out of the Emacs
development loop lately, and only recently updated my build and hit this
bug).  Do you disagree with Stefan's suggestion or just haven't gotten
around to implementing it?  I can understand if the latter is the
reason, as I have little time myself to come up with a more involved
fix; still, it would be nice to have it fixed soon.

Steve Berman