Subject: bug#20890: 25.0.50; build from git crashes on startup

From: Robert Marshall <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 11:26:27 +0100

The crash appears to be dependent upon using the desktop load if I start
with --no-desktop I don't get the crash. I don't see that message about
'Corrupted shared library list' (very early on in the log) when running
with no-desktop 

Starting program: /home/robert/emacs-git/new/emacs/src/emacs 
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
warning: Corrupted shared library list: 0x8d9e460 != 0x85b4f90
[New Thread 0xad99db40 (LWP 26868)]
[New Thread 0xb277eb40 (LWP 26867)]
[New Thread 0xb31ffb40 (LWP 26866)]
[New Thread 0xb3bfeb40 (LWP 26865)]

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
hash_string (len=<optimised out>, ptr=<optimised out>) at fns.c:4317
4317	      hash = sxhash_combine (hash, c);

(gdb) bt full

#0  hash_string (len=<optimised out>, ptr=<optimised out>) at fns.c:4317
        p = 0x1 <error: Cannot access memory at address 0x1>
        end = 0x9ffe288 "x\342\377\t\377\377\377\377"
        c = <error reading variable c (Cannot access memory at address 0x0)>
        hash = 0
#1  sxhash_string (len=<optimised out>, ptr=<optimised out>) at fns.c:4329
        hash = 0
#2  sxhash (obj=<optimised out>, depth=depth@entry=1) at fns.c:4442
        hash = <optimised out>
#3  0x08199fa2 in sxhash (depth=1, obj=<optimised out>) at lisp.h:1958
No locals.
#4  sxhash_list (depth=0, list=139364147) at fns.c:4369
        hash = <optimised out>
        i = 0
#5  sxhash (obj=<optimised out>, depth=0) at fns.c:4462
        hash = <optimised out>
#6  0x0819c12f in hash_lookup (h=0x85a4628, key=139364147, hash=0x0) at fns.c:4010
        hash_code = <optimised out>
        start_of_bucket = <optimised out>
        idx = <optimised out>
#7  0x0819c1f1 in Fgethash (key=139364147, table=140133933, dflt=0) at fns.c:4692
        i = <optimised out>
#8  0x081e6b9c in ftfont_lookup_cache (key=139364147, cache_for=FTFONT_CACHE_FOR_FACE)
    at ftfont.c:376
        cache = 164268760
        cache_data = 0x138
#9  0x081e87c6 in ftfont_close (font=0x9ca8ad8) at ftfont.c:1322
        ftfont_info = 0x9ca8ad8
        val = <optimised out>
        cache = <optimised out>
#10 0x08176d33 in cleanup_vector (vector=0x9ca8ad8) at alloc.c:2989
        drv = <optimised out>
        vector = 0x9ca8ad8
#11 0x08177127 in sweep_vectors () at alloc.c:3041
        total_bytes = 312
        free_this_block = false
        nbytes = <optimised out>
        block = 0x9ca7bf8
        bprev = 0x9d237f8
        lv = <optimised out>
        lvprev = 0x84a3c30
        vector = 0x9ca89a0
        next = 0x9ca8ad8
#12 0x0817aefa in gc_sweep () at alloc.c:6974
No locals.
#13 garbage_collect_1 (end=0xbfffdafc) at alloc.c:5770
        nextb = 0x0
        i = <optimised out>
        retval = <optimised out>
        stack_top_variable = 111 'o'
        message_p = true
        start = <optimised out>
        tot_before = 0
        total = {137277432, 159292392, 16768220, 139660920, 5, 159292396, 
          -1073751270, -2100820224, 22, 0, 1}
#14 Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:5976
        end = 0xbfffdafc
#15 0x08190f68 in maybe_gc () at lisp.h:4779
No locals.
#16 Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfffdc24) at eval.c:2668
        fun = <optimised out>
        original_fun = <optimised out>
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimised out>
        internal_args = <optimised out>
        count = 22
#17 0x081c362d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimised out>, vector=137279565, 
    maxdepth=26, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=<optimised out>) at bytecode.c:919
        targets = {0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c4dc0 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 
          0x81c4dc8 <exec_byte_code+6472>, 0x81c4dd0 <exec_byte_code+6480>, 
          0x81c35a0 <exec_byte_code+288>, 0x81c35a0 <exec_byte_code+288>, 
          0x81c4b20 <exec_byte_code+5792>, 0x81c4910 <exec_byte_code+5264>, 
          0x81c49c8 <exec_byte_code+5448>, 0x81c49c0 <exec_byte_code+5440>, 
          0x81c3818 <exec_byte_code+920>, 0x81c49d0 <exec_byte_code+5456>, 
          0x81c36c0 <exec_byte_code+576>, 0x81c36c0 <exec_byte_code+576>, 
          0x81c4ba8 <exec_byte_code+5928>, 0x81c37d0 <exec_byte_code+848>, 
          0x81c49d8 <exec_byte_code+5464>, 0x81c49e0 <exec_byte_code+5472>, 
          0x81c4b60 <exec_byte_code+5856>, 0x81c4a50 <exec_byte_code+5584>, 
          0x81c3718 <exec_byte_code+664>, 0x81c3720 <exec_byte_code+672>, 
          0x81c4b68 <exec_byte_code+5864>, 0x81c49e8 <exec_byte_code+5480>, 
          0x81c4a80 <exec_byte_code+5632>, 0x81c4a88 <exec_byte_code+5640>, 
          0x81c4ad8 <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x81c4a90 <exec_byte_code+5648>, 
          0x81c35d0 <exec_byte_code+336>, 0x81c35d0 <exec_byte_code+336>, 
          0x81c4a38 <exec_byte_code+5560>, 0x81c4a58 <exec_byte_code+5592>, 
          0x81c4ad0 <exec_byte_code+5712>, 0x81c4ae0 <exec_byte_code+5728>, 
          0x81c4ae8 <exec_byte_code+5736>, 0x81c49a0 <exec_byte_code+5408>, 
          0x81c3610 <exec_byte_code+400>, 0x81c3610 <exec_byte_code+400>, 
          0x81c4a98 <exec_byte_code+5656>, 0x81c4ab0 <exec_byte_code+5680>, 
          0x81c4d58 <exec_byte_code+6360>, 0x81c4d50 <exec_byte_code+6352>, 
          0x81c4d60 <exec_byte_code+6368>, 0x81c4af0 <exec_byte_code+5744>, 
          0x81c3650 <exec_byte_code+464>, 0x81c3650 <exec_byte_code+464>, 
          0x81c49a8 <exec_byte_code+5416>, 0x81c4d28 <exec_byte_code+6312>, 
          0x81c3bc0 <exec_byte_code+1856>, 0x81c3a78 <exec_byte_code+1528>, 
          0x81c4db0 <exec_byte_code+6448>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3d00 <exec_byte_code+2176>, 0x81c3d80 <exec_byte_code+2304>, 
          0x81c3db0 <exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x81c3de8 <exec_byte_code+2408>, 
          0x81c3e20 <exec_byte_code+2464>, 0x81c4cf0 <exec_byte_code+6256>, 
          0x81c4c58 <exec_byte_code+6104>, 0x81c3e60 <exec_byte_code+2528>, 
          0x81c4cc0 <exec_byte_code+6208>, 0x81c4c90 <exec_byte_code+6160>, 
          0x81c43b0 <exec_byte_code+3888>, 0x81c4200 <exec_byte_code+3456>, 
          0x81c4230 <exec_byte_code+3504>, 0x81c4268 <exec_byte_code+3560>, 
          0x81c4298 <exec_byte_code+3608>, 0x81c4310 <exec_byte_code+3728>, 
          0x81c4340 <exec_byte_code+3776>, 0x81c4378 <exec_byte_code+3832>, 
          0x81c3e88 <exec_byte_code+2568>, 0x81c3eb0 <exec_byte_code+2608>, 
          0x81c3ee0 <exec_byte_code+2656>, 0x81c3f18 <exec_byte_code+2712>, 
          0x81c3f50 <exec_byte_code+2768>, 0x81c3f88 <exec_byte_code+2824>, 
          0x81c3fc0 <exec_byte_code+2880>, 0x81c3ff0 <exec_byte_code+2928>, 
          0x81c4020 <exec_byte_code+2976>, 0x81c4098 <exec_byte_code+3096>, 
          0x81c40d0 <exec_byte_code+3152>, 0x81c4110 <exec_byte_code+3216>, 
          0x81c41c8 <exec_byte_code+3400>, 0x81c4158 <exec_byte_code+3288>, 
          0x81c4190 <exec_byte_code+3344>, 0x81c43e8 <exec_byte_code+3944>, 
          0x81c4420 <exec_byte_code+4000>, 0x81c4450 <exec_byte_code+4048>, 
          0x81c4488 <exec_byte_code+4104>, 0x81c5340 <exec_byte_code+7872>, 
          0x81c5370 <exec_byte_code+7920>, 0x81c53a0 <exec_byte_code+7968>, 
          0x81c51c8 <exec_byte_code+7496>, 0x81c3690 <exec_byte_code+528>, 
          0x81c5200 <exec_byte_code+7552>, 0x81c5230 <exec_byte_code+7600>, 
          0x81c52a8 <exec_byte_code+7720>, 0x81c52e0 <exec_byte_code+7776>, 
          0x81c5310 <exec_byte_code+7824>, 0x81c4eb0 <exec_byte_code+6704>, 
          0x81c4ed8 <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x81c4f00 <exec_byte_code+6784>, 
          0x81c4f30 <exec_byte_code+6832>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c4f60 <exec_byte_code+6880>, 0x81c4f88 <exec_byte_code+6920>, 
          0x81c4fb0 <exec_byte_code+6960>, 0x81c4fd8 <exec_byte_code+7000>, 
          0x81c5000 <exec_byte_code+7040>, 0x81c5028 <exec_byte_code+7080>, 
          0x81c3690 <exec_byte_code+528>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c5050 <exec_byte_code+7120>, 0x81c5090 <exec_byte_code+7184>, 
          0x81c50c0 <exec_byte_code+7232>, 0x81c50f0 <exec_byte_code+7280>, 
          0x81c5128 <exec_byte_code+7336>, 0x81c5160 <exec_byte_code+7392>, 
          0x81c4e50 <exec_byte_code+6608>, 0x81c4e78 <exec_byte_code+6648>, 
          0x81c5870 <exec_byte_code+9200>, 0x81c58a8 <exec_byte_code+9256>, 
          0x81c57a8 <exec_byte_code+9000>, 0x81c57d0 <exec_byte_code+9040>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3a08 <exec_byte_code+1416>, 
          0x81c44b8 <exec_byte_code+4152>, 0x81c4bc0 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 
          0x81c4550 <exec_byte_code+4304>, 0x81c45e8 <exec_byte_code+4456>, 
          0x81c4678 <exec_byte_code+4600>, 0x81c4d68 <exec_byte_code+6376>, 
          0x81c39e8 <exec_byte_code+1384>, 0x81c4b80 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 
          0x81c3960 <exec_byte_code+1248>, 0x81c3990 <exec_byte_code+1296>, 
          0x81c3a48 <exec_byte_code+1480>, 0x81c3b80 <exec_byte_code+1792>, 
          0x81c3be8 <exec_byte_code+1896>, 0x81c3c30 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 
          0x81c3c70 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x81c3cb0 <exec_byte_code+2096>, 
          0x81c4af8 <exec_byte_code+5752>, 0x81c5800 <exec_byte_code+9088>, 
          0x81c5840 <exec_byte_code+9152>, 0x81c55a0 <exec_byte_code+8480>, 
          0x81c55d0 <exec_byte_code+8528>, 0x81c5600 <exec_byte_code+8576>, 
          0x81c5630 <exec_byte_code+8624>, 0x81c5668 <exec_byte_code+8680>, 
          0x81c56a0 <exec_byte_code+8736>, 0x81c56d8 <exec_byte_code+8792>, 
          0x81c5710 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x81c5400 <exec_byte_code+8064>, 
          0x81c5438 <exec_byte_code+8120>, 0x81c5470 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 
          0x81c54a0 <exec_byte_code+8224>, 0x81c54d8 <exec_byte_code+8280>, 
          0x81c5510 <exec_byte_code+8336>, 0x81c5540 <exec_byte_code+8384>, 
          0x81c5570 <exec_byte_code+8432>, 0x81c53d0 <exec_byte_code+8016>, 
          0x81c5190 <exec_byte_code+7440>, 0x81c4dd8 <exec_byte_code+6488>, 
          0x81c4e18 <exec_byte_code+6552>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c4708 <exec_byte_code+4744>, 0x81c4790 <exec_byte_code+4880>, 
          0x81c4810 <exec_byte_code+5008>, 0x81c4890 <exec_byte_code+5136>, 
          0x81c38e0 <exec_byte_code+1120>, 0x81c42c8 <exec_byte_code+3656>, 
          0x81c4050 <exec_byte_code+3024>, 0x81c5260 <exec_byte_code+7648>, 
          0x81c4960 <exec_byte_code+5344>, 0x81c3820 <exec_byte_code+928>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3870 <exec_byte_code+1008>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c38b0 <exec_byte_code+1072> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 22
        op = 1
        vectorp = 0x82eb84c <pure+253644>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x8435880 <pure+1605376> "\020\t\204\f", 
          byte_string = 137279548, 
          byte_string_start = 0x843587d <pure+1605373> "\306\b!\020\t\204\f", 
          next = 0xbfffdfdc
        }
        top = 0xbfffdc24
        result = <optimised out>
        type = <optimised out>
#18 0x08190ceb in funcall_lambda (fun=0, nargs=1, nargs@entry=32, arg_vector=0x2, 
    arg_vector@entry=0xbfffdda4) at eval.c:2951
        val = 0
        syms_left = 0
        lexenv = 0
#19 0x081910a1 in Ffuncall (nargs=33, args=0xbfffdda0) at eval.c:2779
        fun = <optimised out>
        original_fun = 2329008
        numargs = 32
        val = <optimised out>
        internal_args = <optimised out>
        count = 18
#20 0x08191f2c in Fapply (nargs=4, args=0xbfffdf18) at eval.c:2337
        i = <optimised out>
        numargs = <optimised out>
        funcall_nargs = 33
        funcall_args = 0xbfffdda0
        spread_arg = 0
        fun = <optimised out>
        retval = <optimised out>
        sa_avail = <optimised out>
        sa_must_free = false
#21 0x08191185 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0xbfffdf14) at eval.c:2698
        fun = 138830805
        original_fun = 4536
        numargs = 4
        val = <optimised out>
        internal_args = <optimised out>
        count = 17
#22 0x081c362d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimised out>, vector=137288085, 
    maxdepth=98, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=<optimised out>) at bytecode.c:919
        targets = {0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c4dc0 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 
          0x81c4dc8 <exec_byte_code+6472>, 0x81c4dd0 <exec_byte_code+6480>, 
          0x81c35a0 <exec_byte_code+288>, 0x81c35a0 <exec_byte_code+288>, 
          0x81c4b20 <exec_byte_code+5792>, 0x81c4910 <exec_byte_code+5264>, 
          0x81c49c8 <exec_byte_code+5448>, 0x81c49c0 <exec_byte_code+5440>, 
          0x81c3818 <exec_byte_code+920>, 0x81c49d0 <exec_byte_code+5456>, 
          0x81c36c0 <exec_byte_code+576>, 0x81c36c0 <exec_byte_code+576>, 
          0x81c4ba8 <exec_byte_code+5928>, 0x81c37d0 <exec_byte_code+848>, 
          0x81c49d8 <exec_byte_code+5464>, 0x81c49e0 <exec_byte_code+5472>, 
          0x81c4b60 <exec_byte_code+5856>, 0x81c4a50 <exec_byte_code+5584>, 
          0x81c3718 <exec_byte_code+664>, 0x81c3720 <exec_byte_code+672>, 
          0x81c4b68 <exec_byte_code+5864>, 0x81c49e8 <exec_byte_code+5480>, 
          0x81c4a80 <exec_byte_code+5632>, 0x81c4a88 <exec_byte_code+5640>, 
          0x81c4ad8 <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x81c4a90 <exec_byte_code+5648>, 
          0x81c35d0 <exec_byte_code+336>, 0x81c35d0 <exec_byte_code+336>, 
          0x81c4a38 <exec_byte_code+5560>, 0x81c4a58 <exec_byte_code+5592>, 
          0x81c4ad0 <exec_byte_code+5712>, 0x81c4ae0 <exec_byte_code+5728>, 
          0x81c4ae8 <exec_byte_code+5736>, 0x81c49a0 <exec_byte_code+5408>, 
          0x81c3610 <exec_byte_code+400>, 0x81c3610 <exec_byte_code+400>, 
          0x81c4a98 <exec_byte_code+5656>, 0x81c4ab0 <exec_byte_code+5680>, 
          0x81c4d58 <exec_byte_code+6360>, 0x81c4d50 <exec_byte_code+6352>, 
          0x81c4d60 <exec_byte_code+6368>, 0x81c4af0 <exec_byte_code+5744>, 
          0x81c3650 <exec_byte_code+464>, 0x81c3650 <exec_byte_code+464>, 
          0x81c49a8 <exec_byte_code+5416>, 0x81c4d28 <exec_byte_code+6312>, 
          0x81c3bc0 <exec_byte_code+1856>, 0x81c3a78 <exec_byte_code+1528>, 
          0x81c4db0 <exec_byte_code+6448>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3d00 <exec_byte_code+2176>, 0x81c3d80 <exec_byte_code+2304>, 
          0x81c3db0 <exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x81c3de8 <exec_byte_code+2408>, 
          0x81c3e20 <exec_byte_code+2464>, 0x81c4cf0 <exec_byte_code+6256>, 
          0x81c4c58 <exec_byte_code+6104>, 0x81c3e60 <exec_byte_code+2528>, 
          0x81c4cc0 <exec_byte_code+6208>, 0x81c4c90 <exec_byte_code+6160>, 
          0x81c43b0 <exec_byte_code+3888>, 0x81c4200 <exec_byte_code+3456>, 
          0x81c4230 <exec_byte_code+3504>, 0x81c4268 <exec_byte_code+3560>, 
          0x81c4298 <exec_byte_code+3608>, 0x81c4310 <exec_byte_code+3728>, 
          0x81c4340 <exec_byte_code+3776>, 0x81c4378 <exec_byte_code+3832>, 
          0x81c3e88 <exec_byte_code+2568>, 0x81c3eb0 <exec_byte_code+2608>, 
          0x81c3ee0 <exec_byte_code+2656>, 0x81c3f18 <exec_byte_code+2712>, 
          0x81c3f50 <exec_byte_code+2768>, 0x81c3f88 <exec_byte_code+2824>, 
          0x81c3fc0 <exec_byte_code+2880>, 0x81c3ff0 <exec_byte_code+2928>, 
          0x81c4020 <exec_byte_code+2976>, 0x81c4098 <exec_byte_code+3096>, 
          0x81c40d0 <exec_byte_code+3152>, 0x81c4110 <exec_byte_code+3216>, 
          0x81c41c8 <exec_byte_code+3400>, 0x81c4158 <exec_byte_code+3288>, 
          0x81c4190 <exec_byte_code+3344>, 0x81c43e8 <exec_byte_code+3944>, 
          0x81c4420 <exec_byte_code+4000>, 0x81c4450 <exec_byte_code+4048>, 
          0x81c4488 <exec_byte_code+4104>, 0x81c5340 <exec_byte_code+7872>, 
          0x81c5370 <exec_byte_code+7920>, 0x81c53a0 <exec_byte_code+7968>, 
          0x81c51c8 <exec_byte_code+7496>, 0x81c3690 <exec_byte_code+528>, 
          0x81c5200 <exec_byte_code+7552>, 0x81c5230 <exec_byte_code+7600>, 
          0x81c52a8 <exec_byte_code+7720>, 0x81c52e0 <exec_byte_code+7776>, 
          0x81c5310 <exec_byte_code+7824>, 0x81c4eb0 <exec_byte_code+6704>, 
          0x81c4ed8 <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x81c4f00 <exec_byte_code+6784>, 
          0x81c4f30 <exec_byte_code+6832>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c4f60 <exec_byte_code+6880>, 0x81c4f88 <exec_byte_code+6920>, 
          0x81c4fb0 <exec_byte_code+6960>, 0x81c4fd8 <exec_byte_code+7000>, 
          0x81c5000 <exec_byte_code+7040>, 0x81c5028 <exec_byte_code+7080>, 
          0x81c3690 <exec_byte_code+528>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c5050 <exec_byte_code+7120>, 0x81c5090 <exec_byte_code+7184>, 
          0x81c50c0 <exec_byte_code+7232>, 0x81c50f0 <exec_byte_code+7280>, 
          0x81c5128 <exec_byte_code+7336>, 0x81c5160 <exec_byte_code+7392>, 
          0x81c4e50 <exec_byte_code+6608>, 0x81c4e78 <exec_byte_code+6648>, 
          0x81c5870 <exec_byte_code+9200>, 0x81c58a8 <exec_byte_code+9256>, 
          0x81c57a8 <exec_byte_code+9000>, 0x81c57d0 <exec_byte_code+9040>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3a08 <exec_byte_code+1416>, 
          0x81c44b8 <exec_byte_code+4152>, 0x81c4bc0 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 
          0x81c4550 <exec_byte_code+4304>, 0x81c45e8 <exec_byte_code+4456>, 
          0x81c4678 <exec_byte_code+4600>, 0x81c4d68 <exec_byte_code+6376>, 
          0x81c39e8 <exec_byte_code+1384>, 0x81c4b80 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 
          0x81c3960 <exec_byte_code+1248>, 0x81c3990 <exec_byte_code+1296>, 
          0x81c3a48 <exec_byte_code+1480>, 0x81c3b80 <exec_byte_code+1792>, 
          0x81c3be8 <exec_byte_code+1896>, 0x81c3c30 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 
          0x81c3c70 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x81c3cb0 <exec_byte_code+2096>, 
          0x81c4af8 <exec_byte_code+5752>, 0x81c5800 <exec_byte_code+9088>, 
          0x81c5840 <exec_byte_code+9152>, 0x81c55a0 <exec_byte_code+8480>, 
          0x81c55d0 <exec_byte_code+8528>, 0x81c5600 <exec_byte_code+8576>, 
          0x81c5630 <exec_byte_code+8624>, 0x81c5668 <exec_byte_code+8680>, 
          0x81c56a0 <exec_byte_code+8736>, 0x81c56d8 <exec_byte_code+8792>, 
          0x81c5710 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x81c5400 <exec_byte_code+8064>, 
          0x81c5438 <exec_byte_code+8120>, 0x81c5470 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 
          0x81c54a0 <exec_byte_code+8224>, 0x81c54d8 <exec_byte_code+8280>, 
          0x81c5510 <exec_byte_code+8336>, 0x81c5540 <exec_byte_code+8384>, 
          0x81c5570 <exec_byte_code+8432>, 0x81c53d0 <exec_byte_code+8016>, 
          0x81c5190 <exec_byte_code+7440>, 0x81c4dd8 <exec_byte_code+6488>, 
          0x81c4e18 <exec_byte_code+6552>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c4708 <exec_byte_code+4744>, 0x81c4790 <exec_byte_code+4880>, 
          0x81c4810 <exec_byte_code+5008>, 0x81c4890 <exec_byte_code+5136>, 
          0x81c38e0 <exec_byte_code+1120>, 0x81c42c8 <exec_byte_code+3656>, 
          0x81c4050 <exec_byte_code+3024>, 0x81c5260 <exec_byte_code+7648>, 
          0x81c4960 <exec_byte_code+5344>, 0x81c3820 <exec_byte_code+928>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3870 <exec_byte_code+1008>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c38b0 <exec_byte_code+1072> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 17
        op = 4
        vectorp = 0x82ed994 <pure+262164>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x84345d1 <pure+1600593> "\207", 
          byte_string = 137288068, 
          byte_string_start = 0x8434584 <pure+1600516> "\303\304\b\t\b\305=\203E", 
          next = 0xbfffe15c
        }
        top = 0xbfffdf14
        result = <optimised out>
        type = <optimised out>
#23 0x08190ceb in funcall_lambda (fun=0, nargs=1, nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=0x2, 
    arg_vector@entry=0xbfffe0e8) at eval.c:2951
        val = 0
        syms_left = 0
        lexenv = 0
#24 0x081910a1 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfffe0e4) at eval.c:2779
        fun = <optimised out>
        original_fun = 1895840
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimised out>
        internal_args = <optimised out>
        count = 14
#25 0x081c362d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimised out>, vector=137288725, 
    maxdepth=22, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=<optimised out>) at bytecode.c:919
        targets = {0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c4dc0 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 
          0x81c4dc8 <exec_byte_code+6472>, 0x81c4dd0 <exec_byte_code+6480>, 
          0x81c35a0 <exec_byte_code+288>, 0x81c35a0 <exec_byte_code+288>, 
          0x81c4b20 <exec_byte_code+5792>, 0x81c4910 <exec_byte_code+5264>, 
          0x81c49c8 <exec_byte_code+5448>, 0x81c49c0 <exec_byte_code+5440>, 
          0x81c3818 <exec_byte_code+920>, 0x81c49d0 <exec_byte_code+5456>, 
          0x81c36c0 <exec_byte_code+576>, 0x81c36c0 <exec_byte_code+576>, 
          0x81c4ba8 <exec_byte_code+5928>, 0x81c37d0 <exec_byte_code+848>, 
          0x81c49d8 <exec_byte_code+5464>, 0x81c49e0 <exec_byte_code+5472>, 
          0x81c4b60 <exec_byte_code+5856>, 0x81c4a50 <exec_byte_code+5584>, 
          0x81c3718 <exec_byte_code+664>, 0x81c3720 <exec_byte_code+672>, 
          0x81c4b68 <exec_byte_code+5864>, 0x81c49e8 <exec_byte_code+5480>, 
          0x81c4a80 <exec_byte_code+5632>, 0x81c4a88 <exec_byte_code+5640>, 
          0x81c4ad8 <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x81c4a90 <exec_byte_code+5648>, 
          0x81c35d0 <exec_byte_code+336>, 0x81c35d0 <exec_byte_code+336>, 
          0x81c4a38 <exec_byte_code+5560>, 0x81c4a58 <exec_byte_code+5592>, 
          0x81c4ad0 <exec_byte_code+5712>, 0x81c4ae0 <exec_byte_code+5728>, 
          0x81c4ae8 <exec_byte_code+5736>, 0x81c49a0 <exec_byte_code+5408>, 
          0x81c3610 <exec_byte_code+400>, 0x81c3610 <exec_byte_code+400>, 
          0x81c4a98 <exec_byte_code+5656>, 0x81c4ab0 <exec_byte_code+5680>, 
          0x81c4d58 <exec_byte_code+6360>, 0x81c4d50 <exec_byte_code+6352>, 
          0x81c4d60 <exec_byte_code+6368>, 0x81c4af0 <exec_byte_code+5744>, 
          0x81c3650 <exec_byte_code+464>, 0x81c3650 <exec_byte_code+464>, 
          0x81c49a8 <exec_byte_code+5416>, 0x81c4d28 <exec_byte_code+6312>, 
          0x81c3bc0 <exec_byte_code+1856>, 0x81c3a78 <exec_byte_code+1528>, 
          0x81c4db0 <exec_byte_code+6448>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3d00 <exec_byte_code+2176>, 0x81c3d80 <exec_byte_code+2304>, 
          0x81c3db0 <exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x81c3de8 <exec_byte_code+2408>, 
          0x81c3e20 <exec_byte_code+2464>, 0x81c4cf0 <exec_byte_code+6256>, 
          0x81c4c58 <exec_byte_code+6104>, 0x81c3e60 <exec_byte_code+2528>, 
          0x81c4cc0 <exec_byte_code+6208>, 0x81c4c90 <exec_byte_code+6160>, 
          0x81c43b0 <exec_byte_code+3888>, 0x81c4200 <exec_byte_code+3456>, 
          0x81c4230 <exec_byte_code+3504>, 0x81c4268 <exec_byte_code+3560>, 
          0x81c4298 <exec_byte_code+3608>, 0x81c4310 <exec_byte_code+3728>, 
          0x81c4340 <exec_byte_code+3776>, 0x81c4378 <exec_byte_code+3832>, 
          0x81c3e88 <exec_byte_code+2568>, 0x81c3eb0 <exec_byte_code+2608>, 
          0x81c3ee0 <exec_byte_code+2656>, 0x81c3f18 <exec_byte_code+2712>, 
          0x81c3f50 <exec_byte_code+2768>, 0x81c3f88 <exec_byte_code+2824>, 
          0x81c3fc0 <exec_byte_code+2880>, 0x81c3ff0 <exec_byte_code+2928>, 
          0x81c4020 <exec_byte_code+2976>, 0x81c4098 <exec_byte_code+3096>, 
          0x81c40d0 <exec_byte_code+3152>, 0x81c4110 <exec_byte_code+3216>, 
          0x81c41c8 <exec_byte_code+3400>, 0x81c4158 <exec_byte_code+3288>, 
          0x81c4190 <exec_byte_code+3344>, 0x81c43e8 <exec_byte_code+3944>, 
          0x81c4420 <exec_byte_code+4000>, 0x81c4450 <exec_byte_code+4048>, 
          0x81c4488 <exec_byte_code+4104>, 0x81c5340 <exec_byte_code+7872>, 
          0x81c5370 <exec_byte_code+7920>, 0x81c53a0 <exec_byte_code+7968>, 
          0x81c51c8 <exec_byte_code+7496>, 0x81c3690 <exec_byte_code+528>, 
          0x81c5200 <exec_byte_code+7552>, 0x81c5230 <exec_byte_code+7600>, 
          0x81c52a8 <exec_byte_code+7720>, 0x81c52e0 <exec_byte_code+7776>, 
          0x81c5310 <exec_byte_code+7824>, 0x81c4eb0 <exec_byte_code+6704>, 
          0x81c4ed8 <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x81c4f00 <exec_byte_code+6784>, 
          0x81c4f30 <exec_byte_code+6832>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c4f60 <exec_byte_code+6880>, 0x81c4f88 <exec_byte_code+6920>, 
          0x81c4fb0 <exec_byte_code+6960>, 0x81c4fd8 <exec_byte_code+7000>, 
          0x81c5000 <exec_byte_code+7040>, 0x81c5028 <exec_byte_code+7080>, 
          0x81c3690 <exec_byte_code+528>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c5050 <exec_byte_code+7120>, 0x81c5090 <exec_byte_code+7184>, 
          0x81c50c0 <exec_byte_code+7232>, 0x81c50f0 <exec_byte_code+7280>, 
          0x81c5128 <exec_byte_code+7336>, 0x81c5160 <exec_byte_code+7392>, 
          0x81c4e50 <exec_byte_code+6608>, 0x81c4e78 <exec_byte_code+6648>, 
          0x81c5870 <exec_byte_code+9200>, 0x81c58a8 <exec_byte_code+9256>, 
          0x81c57a8 <exec_byte_code+9000>, 0x81c57d0 <exec_byte_code+9040>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3a08 <exec_byte_code+1416>, 
          0x81c44b8 <exec_byte_code+4152>, 0x81c4bc0 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 
          0x81c4550 <exec_byte_code+4304>, 0x81c45e8 <exec_byte_code+4456>, 
          0x81c4678 <exec_byte_code+4600>, 0x81c4d68 <exec_byte_code+6376>, 
          0x81c39e8 <exec_byte_code+1384>, 0x81c4b80 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 
          0x81c3960 <exec_byte_code+1248>, 0x81c3990 <exec_byte_code+1296>, 
          0x81c3a48 <exec_byte_code+1480>, 0x81c3b80 <exec_byte_code+1792>, 
          0x81c3be8 <exec_byte_code+1896>, 0x81c3c30 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 
          0x81c3c70 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x81c3cb0 <exec_byte_code+2096>, 
          0x81c4af8 <exec_byte_code+5752>, 0x81c5800 <exec_byte_code+9088>, 
          0x81c5840 <exec_byte_code+9152>, 0x81c55a0 <exec_byte_code+8480>, 
          0x81c55d0 <exec_byte_code+8528>, 0x81c5600 <exec_byte_code+8576>, 
          0x81c5630 <exec_byte_code+8624>, 0x81c5668 <exec_byte_code+8680>, 
          0x81c56a0 <exec_byte_code+8736>, 0x81c56d8 <exec_byte_code+8792>, 
          0x81c5710 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x81c5400 <exec_byte_code+8064>, 
          0x81c5438 <exec_byte_code+8120>, 0x81c5470 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 
          0x81c54a0 <exec_byte_code+8224>, 0x81c54d8 <exec_byte_code+8280>, 
          0x81c5510 <exec_byte_code+8336>, 0x81c5540 <exec_byte_code+8384>, 
          0x81c5570 <exec_byte_code+8432>, 0x81c53d0 <exec_byte_code+8016>, 
          0x81c5190 <exec_byte_code+7440>, 0x81c4dd8 <exec_byte_code+6488>, 
          0x81c4e18 <exec_byte_code+6552>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c4708 <exec_byte_code+4744>, 0x81c4790 <exec_byte_code+4880>, 
          0x81c4810 <exec_byte_code+5008>, 0x81c4890 <exec_byte_code+5136>, 
          0x81c38e0 <exec_byte_code+1120>, 0x81c42c8 <exec_byte_code+3656>, 
          0x81c4050 <exec_byte_code+3024>, 0x81c5260 <exec_byte_code+7648>, 
          0x81c4960 <exec_byte_code+5344>, 0x81c3820 <exec_byte_code+928>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3870 <exec_byte_code+1008>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c38b0 <exec_byte_code+1072> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 14
        op = 2
        vectorp = 0x82edc14 <pure+262804>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x843444a <pure+1600202> "\210\b\310N\311ʉ\032\033\034\211\035\203S", 
          byte_string = 137288708, 
          byte_string_start = 0x8434438 <pure+1600184> "\b\306N\203\016", 
          next = 0xbfffe2dc
        }
        top = 0xbfffe0e4
        result = <optimised out>
        type = <optimised out>
#26 0x08190ceb in funcall_lambda (fun=0, nargs=1, nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=0x2, 
    arg_vector@entry=0xbfffe268) at eval.c:2951
        val = 0
        syms_left = 0
        lexenv = 0
#27 0x081910a1 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfffe264) at eval.c:2779
        fun = <optimised out>
        original_fun = 2033904
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimised out>
        internal_args = <optimised out>
        count = 11
#28 0x081c362d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimised out>, vector=137291901, 
    maxdepth=26, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=<optimised out>) at bytecode.c:919
        targets = {0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c4dc0 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 
          0x81c4dc8 <exec_byte_code+6472>, 0x81c4dd0 <exec_byte_code+6480>, 
          0x81c35a0 <exec_byte_code+288>, 0x81c35a0 <exec_byte_code+288>, 
          0x81c4b20 <exec_byte_code+5792>, 0x81c4910 <exec_byte_code+5264>, 
          0x81c49c8 <exec_byte_code+5448>, 0x81c49c0 <exec_byte_code+5440>, 
          0x81c3818 <exec_byte_code+920>, 0x81c49d0 <exec_byte_code+5456>, 
          0x81c36c0 <exec_byte_code+576>, 0x81c36c0 <exec_byte_code+576>, 
          0x81c4ba8 <exec_byte_code+5928>, 0x81c37d0 <exec_byte_code+848>, 
          0x81c49d8 <exec_byte_code+5464>, 0x81c49e0 <exec_byte_code+5472>, 
          0x81c4b60 <exec_byte_code+5856>, 0x81c4a50 <exec_byte_code+5584>, 
          0x81c3718 <exec_byte_code+664>, 0x81c3720 <exec_byte_code+672>, 
          0x81c4b68 <exec_byte_code+5864>, 0x81c49e8 <exec_byte_code+5480>, 
          0x81c4a80 <exec_byte_code+5632>, 0x81c4a88 <exec_byte_code+5640>, 
          0x81c4ad8 <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x81c4a90 <exec_byte_code+5648>, 
          0x81c35d0 <exec_byte_code+336>, 0x81c35d0 <exec_byte_code+336>, 
          0x81c4a38 <exec_byte_code+5560>, 0x81c4a58 <exec_byte_code+5592>, 
          0x81c4ad0 <exec_byte_code+5712>, 0x81c4ae0 <exec_byte_code+5728>, 
          0x81c4ae8 <exec_byte_code+5736>, 0x81c49a0 <exec_byte_code+5408>, 
          0x81c3610 <exec_byte_code+400>, 0x81c3610 <exec_byte_code+400>, 
          0x81c4a98 <exec_byte_code+5656>, 0x81c4ab0 <exec_byte_code+5680>, 
          0x81c4d58 <exec_byte_code+6360>, 0x81c4d50 <exec_byte_code+6352>, 
          0x81c4d60 <exec_byte_code+6368>, 0x81c4af0 <exec_byte_code+5744>, 
          0x81c3650 <exec_byte_code+464>, 0x81c3650 <exec_byte_code+464>, 
          0x81c49a8 <exec_byte_code+5416>, 0x81c4d28 <exec_byte_code+6312>, 
          0x81c3bc0 <exec_byte_code+1856>, 0x81c3a78 <exec_byte_code+1528>, 
          0x81c4db0 <exec_byte_code+6448>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3d00 <exec_byte_code+2176>, 0x81c3d80 <exec_byte_code+2304>, 
          0x81c3db0 <exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x81c3de8 <exec_byte_code+2408>, 
          0x81c3e20 <exec_byte_code+2464>, 0x81c4cf0 <exec_byte_code+6256>, 
          0x81c4c58 <exec_byte_code+6104>, 0x81c3e60 <exec_byte_code+2528>, 
          0x81c4cc0 <exec_byte_code+6208>, 0x81c4c90 <exec_byte_code+6160>, 
          0x81c43b0 <exec_byte_code+3888>, 0x81c4200 <exec_byte_code+3456>, 
          0x81c4230 <exec_byte_code+3504>, 0x81c4268 <exec_byte_code+3560>, 
          0x81c4298 <exec_byte_code+3608>, 0x81c4310 <exec_byte_code+3728>, 
          0x81c4340 <exec_byte_code+3776>, 0x81c4378 <exec_byte_code+3832>, 
          0x81c3e88 <exec_byte_code+2568>, 0x81c3eb0 <exec_byte_code+2608>, 
          0x81c3ee0 <exec_byte_code+2656>, 0x81c3f18 <exec_byte_code+2712>, 
          0x81c3f50 <exec_byte_code+2768>, 0x81c3f88 <exec_byte_code+2824>, 
          0x81c3fc0 <exec_byte_code+2880>, 0x81c3ff0 <exec_byte_code+2928>, 
          0x81c4020 <exec_byte_code+2976>, 0x81c4098 <exec_byte_code+3096>, 
          0x81c40d0 <exec_byte_code+3152>, 0x81c4110 <exec_byte_code+3216>, 
          0x81c41c8 <exec_byte_code+3400>, 0x81c4158 <exec_byte_code+3288>, 
          0x81c4190 <exec_byte_code+3344>, 0x81c43e8 <exec_byte_code+3944>, 
          0x81c4420 <exec_byte_code+4000>, 0x81c4450 <exec_byte_code+4048>, 
          0x81c4488 <exec_byte_code+4104>, 0x81c5340 <exec_byte_code+7872>, 
          0x81c5370 <exec_byte_code+7920>, 0x81c53a0 <exec_byte_code+7968>, 
          0x81c51c8 <exec_byte_code+7496>, 0x81c3690 <exec_byte_code+528>, 
          0x81c5200 <exec_byte_code+7552>, 0x81c5230 <exec_byte_code+7600>, 
          0x81c52a8 <exec_byte_code+7720>, 0x81c52e0 <exec_byte_code+7776>, 
          0x81c5310 <exec_byte_code+7824>, 0x81c4eb0 <exec_byte_code+6704>, 
          0x81c4ed8 <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x81c4f00 <exec_byte_code+6784>, 
          0x81c4f30 <exec_byte_code+6832>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c4f60 <exec_byte_code+6880>, 0x81c4f88 <exec_byte_code+6920>, 
          0x81c4fb0 <exec_byte_code+6960>, 0x81c4fd8 <exec_byte_code+7000>, 
          0x81c5000 <exec_byte_code+7040>, 0x81c5028 <exec_byte_code+7080>, 
          0x81c3690 <exec_byte_code+528>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c5050 <exec_byte_code+7120>, 0x81c5090 <exec_byte_code+7184>, 
          0x81c50c0 <exec_byte_code+7232>, 0x81c50f0 <exec_byte_code+7280>, 
          0x81c5128 <exec_byte_code+7336>, 0x81c5160 <exec_byte_code+7392>, 
          0x81c4e50 <exec_byte_code+6608>, 0x81c4e78 <exec_byte_code+6648>, 
          0x81c5870 <exec_byte_code+9200>, 0x81c58a8 <exec_byte_code+9256>, 
          0x81c57a8 <exec_byte_code+9000>, 0x81c57d0 <exec_byte_code+9040>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3a08 <exec_byte_code+1416>, 
          0x81c44b8 <exec_byte_code+4152>, 0x81c4bc0 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 
          0x81c4550 <exec_byte_code+4304>, 0x81c45e8 <exec_byte_code+4456>, 
          0x81c4678 <exec_byte_code+4600>, 0x81c4d68 <exec_byte_code+6376>, 
          0x81c39e8 <exec_byte_code+1384>, 0x81c4b80 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 
          0x81c3960 <exec_byte_code+1248>, 0x81c3990 <exec_byte_code+1296>, 
          0x81c3a48 <exec_byte_code+1480>, 0x81c3b80 <exec_byte_code+1792>, 
          0x81c3be8 <exec_byte_code+1896>, 0x81c3c30 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 
          0x81c3c70 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x81c3cb0 <exec_byte_code+2096>, 
          0x81c4af8 <exec_byte_code+5752>, 0x81c5800 <exec_byte_code+9088>, 
          0x81c5840 <exec_byte_code+9152>, 0x81c55a0 <exec_byte_code+8480>, 
          0x81c55d0 <exec_byte_code+8528>, 0x81c5600 <exec_byte_code+8576>, 
          0x81c5630 <exec_byte_code+8624>, 0x81c5668 <exec_byte_code+8680>, 
          0x81c56a0 <exec_byte_code+8736>, 0x81c56d8 <exec_byte_code+8792>, 
          0x81c5710 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x81c5400 <exec_byte_code+8064>, 
          0x81c5438 <exec_byte_code+8120>, 0x81c5470 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 
          0x81c54a0 <exec_byte_code+8224>, 0x81c54d8 <exec_byte_code+8280>, 
          0x81c5510 <exec_byte_code+8336>, 0x81c5540 <exec_byte_code+8384>, 
          0x81c5570 <exec_byte_code+8432>, 0x81c53d0 <exec_byte_code+8016>, 
          0x81c5190 <exec_byte_code+7440>, 0x81c4dd8 <exec_byte_code+6488>, 
          0x81c4e18 <exec_byte_code+6552>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c4708 <exec_byte_code+4744>, 0x81c4790 <exec_byte_code+4880>, 
          0x81c4810 <exec_byte_code+5008>, 0x81c4890 <exec_byte_code+5136>, 
          0x81c38e0 <exec_byte_code+1120>, 0x81c42c8 <exec_byte_code+3656>, 
          0x81c4050 <exec_byte_code+3024>, 0x81c5260 <exec_byte_code+7648>, 
          0x81c4960 <exec_byte_code+5344>, 0x81c3820 <exec_byte_code+928>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3870 <exec_byte_code+1008>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c38b0 <exec_byte_code+1072> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 9
        op = 2
        vectorp = 0x82ee87c <pure+265980>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x8433c9b <pure+1598235> "\210\312\b\n\"0\202\"", 
          byte_string = 137291884, 
          byte_string_start = 0x8433c86 <pure+1598214> "\306 \237\307\030\211\031\203*", 
          next = 0xbfffe47c
        }
        top = 0xbfffe264
        result = <optimised out>
        type = <optimised out>
#29 0x08190ceb in funcall_lambda (fun=0, nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x2, 
    arg_vector@entry=0xbfffe400) at eval.c:2951
        val = 0
        syms_left = 0
        lexenv = 0
#30 0x081910a1 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfffe3fc) at eval.c:2779
        fun = <optimised out>
        original_fun = 9792
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimised out>
        internal_args = <optimised out>
        count = 6
#31 0x081c362d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimised out>, vector=137608541, 
    maxdepth=58, args_template=2, nargs=0, args=<optimised out>) at bytecode.c:919
        targets = {0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c4dc0 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 
          0x81c4dc8 <exec_byte_code+6472>, 0x81c4dd0 <exec_byte_code+6480>, 
          0x81c35a0 <exec_byte_code+288>, 0x81c35a0 <exec_byte_code+288>, 
          0x81c4b20 <exec_byte_code+5792>, 0x81c4910 <exec_byte_code+5264>, 
          0x81c49c8 <exec_byte_code+5448>, 0x81c49c0 <exec_byte_code+5440>, 
          0x81c3818 <exec_byte_code+920>, 0x81c49d0 <exec_byte_code+5456>, 
          0x81c36c0 <exec_byte_code+576>, 0x81c36c0 <exec_byte_code+576>, 
          0x81c4ba8 <exec_byte_code+5928>, 0x81c37d0 <exec_byte_code+848>, 
          0x81c49d8 <exec_byte_code+5464>, 0x81c49e0 <exec_byte_code+5472>, 
          0x81c4b60 <exec_byte_code+5856>, 0x81c4a50 <exec_byte_code+5584>, 
          0x81c3718 <exec_byte_code+664>, 0x81c3720 <exec_byte_code+672>, 
          0x81c4b68 <exec_byte_code+5864>, 0x81c49e8 <exec_byte_code+5480>, 
          0x81c4a80 <exec_byte_code+5632>, 0x81c4a88 <exec_byte_code+5640>, 
          0x81c4ad8 <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x81c4a90 <exec_byte_code+5648>, 
          0x81c35d0 <exec_byte_code+336>, 0x81c35d0 <exec_byte_code+336>, 
          0x81c4a38 <exec_byte_code+5560>, 0x81c4a58 <exec_byte_code+5592>, 
          0x81c4ad0 <exec_byte_code+5712>, 0x81c4ae0 <exec_byte_code+5728>, 
          0x81c4ae8 <exec_byte_code+5736>, 0x81c49a0 <exec_byte_code+5408>, 
          0x81c3610 <exec_byte_code+400>, 0x81c3610 <exec_byte_code+400>, 
          0x81c4a98 <exec_byte_code+5656>, 0x81c4ab0 <exec_byte_code+5680>, 
          0x81c4d58 <exec_byte_code+6360>, 0x81c4d50 <exec_byte_code+6352>, 
          0x81c4d60 <exec_byte_code+6368>, 0x81c4af0 <exec_byte_code+5744>, 
          0x81c3650 <exec_byte_code+464>, 0x81c3650 <exec_byte_code+464>, 
          0x81c49a8 <exec_byte_code+5416>, 0x81c4d28 <exec_byte_code+6312>, 
          0x81c3bc0 <exec_byte_code+1856>, 0x81c3a78 <exec_byte_code+1528>, 
          0x81c4db0 <exec_byte_code+6448>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3d00 <exec_byte_code+2176>, 0x81c3d80 <exec_byte_code+2304>, 
          0x81c3db0 <exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x81c3de8 <exec_byte_code+2408>, 
          0x81c3e20 <exec_byte_code+2464>, 0x81c4cf0 <exec_byte_code+6256>, 
          0x81c4c58 <exec_byte_code+6104>, 0x81c3e60 <exec_byte_code+2528>, 
          0x81c4cc0 <exec_byte_code+6208>, 0x81c4c90 <exec_byte_code+6160>, 
          0x81c43b0 <exec_byte_code+3888>, 0x81c4200 <exec_byte_code+3456>, 
          0x81c4230 <exec_byte_code+3504>, 0x81c4268 <exec_byte_code+3560>, 
          0x81c4298 <exec_byte_code+3608>, 0x81c4310 <exec_byte_code+3728>, 
          0x81c4340 <exec_byte_code+3776>, 0x81c4378 <exec_byte_code+3832>, 
          0x81c3e88 <exec_byte_code+2568>, 0x81c3eb0 <exec_byte_code+2608>, 
          0x81c3ee0 <exec_byte_code+2656>, 0x81c3f18 <exec_byte_code+2712>, 
          0x81c3f50 <exec_byte_code+2768>, 0x81c3f88 <exec_byte_code+2824>, 
          0x81c3fc0 <exec_byte_code+2880>, 0x81c3ff0 <exec_byte_code+2928>, 
          0x81c4020 <exec_byte_code+2976>, 0x81c4098 <exec_byte_code+3096>, 
          0x81c40d0 <exec_byte_code+3152>, 0x81c4110 <exec_byte_code+3216>, 
          0x81c41c8 <exec_byte_code+3400>, 0x81c4158 <exec_byte_code+3288>, 
          0x81c4190 <exec_byte_code+3344>, 0x81c43e8 <exec_byte_code+3944>, 
          0x81c4420 <exec_byte_code+4000>, 0x81c4450 <exec_byte_code+4048>, 
          0x81c4488 <exec_byte_code+4104>, 0x81c5340 <exec_byte_code+7872>, 
          0x81c5370 <exec_byte_code+7920>, 0x81c53a0 <exec_byte_code+7968>, 
          0x81c51c8 <exec_byte_code+7496>, 0x81c3690 <exec_byte_code+528>, 
          0x81c5200 <exec_byte_code+7552>, 0x81c5230 <exec_byte_code+7600>, 
          0x81c52a8 <exec_byte_code+7720>, 0x81c52e0 <exec_byte_code+7776>, 
          0x81c5310 <exec_byte_code+7824>, 0x81c4eb0 <exec_byte_code+6704>, 
          0x81c4ed8 <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x81c4f00 <exec_byte_code+6784>, 
          0x81c4f30 <exec_byte_code+6832>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c4f60 <exec_byte_code+6880>, 0x81c4f88 <exec_byte_code+6920>, 
          0x81c4fb0 <exec_byte_code+6960>, 0x81c4fd8 <exec_byte_code+7000>, 
          0x81c5000 <exec_byte_code+7040>, 0x81c5028 <exec_byte_code+7080>, 
          0x81c3690 <exec_byte_code+528>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c5050 <exec_byte_code+7120>, 0x81c5090 <exec_byte_code+7184>, 
          0x81c50c0 <exec_byte_code+7232>, 0x81c50f0 <exec_byte_code+7280>, 
          0x81c5128 <exec_byte_code+7336>, 0x81c5160 <exec_byte_code+7392>, 
          0x81c4e50 <exec_byte_code+6608>, 0x81c4e78 <exec_byte_code+6648>, 
          0x81c5870 <exec_byte_code+9200>, 0x81c58a8 <exec_byte_code+9256>, 
          0x81c57a8 <exec_byte_code+9000>, 0x81c57d0 <exec_byte_code+9040>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3a08 <exec_byte_code+1416>, 
          0x81c44b8 <exec_byte_code+4152>, 0x81c4bc0 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 
          0x81c4550 <exec_byte_code+4304>, 0x81c45e8 <exec_byte_code+4456>, 
          0x81c4678 <exec_byte_code+4600>, 0x81c4d68 <exec_byte_code+6376>, 
          0x81c39e8 <exec_byte_code+1384>, 0x81c4b80 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 
          0x81c3960 <exec_byte_code+1248>, 0x81c3990 <exec_byte_code+1296>, 
          0x81c3a48 <exec_byte_code+1480>, 0x81c3b80 <exec_byte_code+1792>, 
          0x81c3be8 <exec_byte_code+1896>, 0x81c3c30 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 
          0x81c3c70 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x81c3cb0 <exec_byte_code+2096>, 
          0x81c4af8 <exec_byte_code+5752>, 0x81c5800 <exec_byte_code+9088>, 
          0x81c5840 <exec_byte_code+9152>, 0x81c55a0 <exec_byte_code+8480>, 
          0x81c55d0 <exec_byte_code+8528>, 0x81c5600 <exec_byte_code+8576>, 
          0x81c5630 <exec_byte_code+8624>, 0x81c5668 <exec_byte_code+8680>, 
          0x81c56a0 <exec_byte_code+8736>, 0x81c56d8 <exec_byte_code+8792>, 
          0x81c5710 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x81c5400 <exec_byte_code+8064>, 
          0x81c5438 <exec_byte_code+8120>, 0x81c5470 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 
          0x81c54a0 <exec_byte_code+8224>, 0x81c54d8 <exec_byte_code+8280>, 
          0x81c5510 <exec_byte_code+8336>, 0x81c5540 <exec_byte_code+8384>, 
          0x81c5570 <exec_byte_code+8432>, 0x81c53d0 <exec_byte_code+8016>, 
          0x81c5190 <exec_byte_code+7440>, 0x81c4dd8 <exec_byte_code+6488>, 
          0x81c4e18 <exec_byte_code+6552>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c4708 <exec_byte_code+4744>, 0x81c4790 <exec_byte_code+4880>, 
          0x81c4810 <exec_byte_code+5008>, 0x81c4890 <exec_byte_code+5136>, 
          0x81c38e0 <exec_byte_code+1120>, 0x81c42c8 <exec_byte_code+3656>, 
          0x81c4050 <exec_byte_code+3024>, 0x81c5260 <exec_byte_code+7648>, 
          0x81c4960 <exec_byte_code+5344>, 0x81c3820 <exec_byte_code+928>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3870 <exec_byte_code+1008>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c38b0 <exec_byte_code+1072> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 6
        op = 1
        vectorp = 0x833bd5c <pure+582620>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x83f6e07 <pure+1348743> "\210\307\001\005\"\262\004\016;@\247\203\275\002\016;@S\v\366\313\006\aF\016;ABB\026;\312\v\005\"\266\005\001q\210ˉ\022\211\023\207", 
          byte_string = 137608524, 
          byte_string_start = 0x83f6b69 <pure+1348073> "p\b\t\236A\n\203b", 
          next = 0xbfffe5fc
        }
        top = 0xbfffe3fc
        result = <optimised out>
        type = <optimised out>
#32 0x08190df1 in funcall_lambda (fun=0, nargs=1, nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x2, 
    arg_vector@entry=0xbfffe588) at eval.c:2885
        val = 0
        syms_left = 2
        lexenv = -1073748600
#33 0x081910a1 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfffe584) at eval.c:2779
        fun = <optimised out>
        original_fun = 3565808
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimised out>
        internal_args = <optimised out>
        count = 5
#34 0x081c362d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimised out>, vector=142380029, 
    maxdepth=26, args_template=2, nargs=0, args=<optimised out>) at bytecode.c:919
        targets = {0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c4dc0 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 
          0x81c4dc8 <exec_byte_code+6472>, 0x81c4dd0 <exec_byte_code+6480>, 
          0x81c35a0 <exec_byte_code+288>, 0x81c35a0 <exec_byte_code+288>, 
          0x81c4b20 <exec_byte_code+5792>, 0x81c4910 <exec_byte_code+5264>, 
          0x81c49c8 <exec_byte_code+5448>, 0x81c49c0 <exec_byte_code+5440>, 
          0x81c3818 <exec_byte_code+920>, 0x81c49d0 <exec_byte_code+5456>, 
          0x81c36c0 <exec_byte_code+576>, 0x81c36c0 <exec_byte_code+576>, 
          0x81c4ba8 <exec_byte_code+5928>, 0x81c37d0 <exec_byte_code+848>, 
          0x81c49d8 <exec_byte_code+5464>, 0x81c49e0 <exec_byte_code+5472>, 
          0x81c4b60 <exec_byte_code+5856>, 0x81c4a50 <exec_byte_code+5584>, 
          0x81c3718 <exec_byte_code+664>, 0x81c3720 <exec_byte_code+672>, 
          0x81c4b68 <exec_byte_code+5864>, 0x81c49e8 <exec_byte_code+5480>, 
          0x81c4a80 <exec_byte_code+5632>, 0x81c4a88 <exec_byte_code+5640>, 
          0x81c4ad8 <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x81c4a90 <exec_byte_code+5648>, 
          0x81c35d0 <exec_byte_code+336>, 0x81c35d0 <exec_byte_code+336>, 
          0x81c4a38 <exec_byte_code+5560>, 0x81c4a58 <exec_byte_code+5592>, 
          0x81c4ad0 <exec_byte_code+5712>, 0x81c4ae0 <exec_byte_code+5728>, 
          0x81c4ae8 <exec_byte_code+5736>, 0x81c49a0 <exec_byte_code+5408>, 
          0x81c3610 <exec_byte_code+400>, 0x81c3610 <exec_byte_code+400>, 
          0x81c4a98 <exec_byte_code+5656>, 0x81c4ab0 <exec_byte_code+5680>, 
          0x81c4d58 <exec_byte_code+6360>, 0x81c4d50 <exec_byte_code+6352>, 
          0x81c4d60 <exec_byte_code+6368>, 0x81c4af0 <exec_byte_code+5744>, 
          0x81c3650 <exec_byte_code+464>, 0x81c3650 <exec_byte_code+464>, 
          0x81c49a8 <exec_byte_code+5416>, 0x81c4d28 <exec_byte_code+6312>, 
          0x81c3bc0 <exec_byte_code+1856>, 0x81c3a78 <exec_byte_code+1528>, 
          0x81c4db0 <exec_byte_code+6448>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3d00 <exec_byte_code+2176>, 0x81c3d80 <exec_byte_code+2304>, 
          0x81c3db0 <exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x81c3de8 <exec_byte_code+2408>, 
          0x81c3e20 <exec_byte_code+2464>, 0x81c4cf0 <exec_byte_code+6256>, 
          0x81c4c58 <exec_byte_code+6104>, 0x81c3e60 <exec_byte_code+2528>, 
          0x81c4cc0 <exec_byte_code+6208>, 0x81c4c90 <exec_byte_code+6160>, 
          0x81c43b0 <exec_byte_code+3888>, 0x81c4200 <exec_byte_code+3456>, 
          0x81c4230 <exec_byte_code+3504>, 0x81c4268 <exec_byte_code+3560>, 
          0x81c4298 <exec_byte_code+3608>, 0x81c4310 <exec_byte_code+3728>, 
          0x81c4340 <exec_byte_code+3776>, 0x81c4378 <exec_byte_code+3832>, 
          0x81c3e88 <exec_byte_code+2568>, 0x81c3eb0 <exec_byte_code+2608>, 
          0x81c3ee0 <exec_byte_code+2656>, 0x81c3f18 <exec_byte_code+2712>, 
          0x81c3f50 <exec_byte_code+2768>, 0x81c3f88 <exec_byte_code+2824>, 
          0x81c3fc0 <exec_byte_code+2880>, 0x81c3ff0 <exec_byte_code+2928>, 
          0x81c4020 <exec_byte_code+2976>, 0x81c4098 <exec_byte_code+3096>, 
          0x81c40d0 <exec_byte_code+3152>, 0x81c4110 <exec_byte_code+3216>, 
          0x81c41c8 <exec_byte_code+3400>, 0x81c4158 <exec_byte_code+3288>, 
          0x81c4190 <exec_byte_code+3344>, 0x81c43e8 <exec_byte_code+3944>, 
          0x81c4420 <exec_byte_code+4000>, 0x81c4450 <exec_byte_code+4048>, 
          0x81c4488 <exec_byte_code+4104>, 0x81c5340 <exec_byte_code+7872>, 
          0x81c5370 <exec_byte_code+7920>, 0x81c53a0 <exec_byte_code+7968>, 
          0x81c51c8 <exec_byte_code+7496>, 0x81c3690 <exec_byte_code+528>, 
          0x81c5200 <exec_byte_code+7552>, 0x81c5230 <exec_byte_code+7600>, 
          0x81c52a8 <exec_byte_code+7720>, 0x81c52e0 <exec_byte_code+7776>, 
          0x81c5310 <exec_byte_code+7824>, 0x81c4eb0 <exec_byte_code+6704>, 
          0x81c4ed8 <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x81c4f00 <exec_byte_code+6784>, 
          0x81c4f30 <exec_byte_code+6832>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c4f60 <exec_byte_code+6880>, 0x81c4f88 <exec_byte_code+6920>, 
          0x81c4fb0 <exec_byte_code+6960>, 0x81c4fd8 <exec_byte_code+7000>, 
          0x81c5000 <exec_byte_code+7040>, 0x81c5028 <exec_byte_code+7080>, 
          0x81c3690 <exec_byte_code+528>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c5050 <exec_byte_code+7120>, 0x81c5090 <exec_byte_code+7184>, 
          0x81c50c0 <exec_byte_code+7232>, 0x81c50f0 <exec_byte_code+7280>, 
          0x81c5128 <exec_byte_code+7336>, 0x81c5160 <exec_byte_code+7392>, 
          0x81c4e50 <exec_byte_code+6608>, 0x81c4e78 <exec_byte_code+6648>, 
          0x81c5870 <exec_byte_code+9200>, 0x81c58a8 <exec_byte_code+9256>, 
          0x81c57a8 <exec_byte_code+9000>, 0x81c57d0 <exec_byte_code+9040>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3a08 <exec_byte_code+1416>, 
          0x81c44b8 <exec_byte_code+4152>, 0x81c4bc0 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 
          0x81c4550 <exec_byte_code+4304>, 0x81c45e8 <exec_byte_code+4456>, 
          0x81c4678 <exec_byte_code+4600>, 0x81c4d68 <exec_byte_code+6376>, 
          0x81c39e8 <exec_byte_code+1384>, 0x81c4b80 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 
          0x81c3960 <exec_byte_code+1248>, 0x81c3990 <exec_byte_code+1296>, 
          0x81c3a48 <exec_byte_code+1480>, 0x81c3b80 <exec_byte_code+1792>, 
          0x81c3be8 <exec_byte_code+1896>, 0x81c3c30 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 
          0x81c3c70 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x81c3cb0 <exec_byte_code+2096>, 
          0x81c4af8 <exec_byte_code+5752>, 0x81c5800 <exec_byte_code+9088>, 
          0x81c5840 <exec_byte_code+9152>, 0x81c55a0 <exec_byte_code+8480>, 
          0x81c55d0 <exec_byte_code+8528>, 0x81c5600 <exec_byte_code+8576>, 
          0x81c5630 <exec_byte_code+8624>, 0x81c5668 <exec_byte_code+8680>, 
          0x81c56a0 <exec_byte_code+8736>, 0x81c56d8 <exec_byte_code+8792>, 
          0x81c5710 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x81c5400 <exec_byte_code+8064>, 
          0x81c5438 <exec_byte_code+8120>, 0x81c5470 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 
          0x81c54a0 <exec_byte_code+8224>, 0x81c54d8 <exec_byte_code+8280>, 
          0x81c5510 <exec_byte_code+8336>, 0x81c5540 <exec_byte_code+8384>, 
          0x81c5570 <exec_byte_code+8432>, 0x81c53d0 <exec_byte_code+8016>, 
          0x81c5190 <exec_byte_code+7440>, 0x81c4dd8 <exec_byte_code+6488>, 
          0x81c4e18 <exec_byte_code+6552>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c4708 <exec_byte_code+4744>, 0x81c4790 <exec_byte_code+4880>, 
          0x81c4810 <exec_byte_code+5008>, 0x81c4890 <exec_byte_code+5136>, 
          0x81c38e0 <exec_byte_code+1120>, 0x81c42c8 <exec_byte_code+3656>, 
          0x81c4050 <exec_byte_code+3024>, 0x81c5260 <exec_byte_code+7648>, 
          0x81c4960 <exec_byte_code+5344>, 0x81c3820 <exec_byte_code+928>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3870 <exec_byte_code+1008>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c38b0 <exec_byte_code+1072> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 5
        op = 0
        vectorp = 0x87c8bfc
        stack = {
          pc = 0x83f38f6 <pure+1335158> "\210\333\335!\203t", 
          byte_string = 137624700, 
          byte_string_start = 0x83f388e <pure+1335054> "\t\203\b", 
          next = 0xbfffe7fc
        }
        top = 0xbfffe584
        result = <optimised out>
        type = <optimised out>
#35 0x08190df1 in funcall_lambda (fun=0, nargs=1, nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x2, 
    arg_vector@entry=0xbfffe714) at eval.c:2885
        val = 0
        syms_left = 2
        lexenv = -1073748204
#36 0x081910a1 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfffe710) at eval.c:2779
        fun = <optimised out>
        original_fun = 142624269
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimised out>
        internal_args = <optimised out>
        count = 4
#37 0x081c342f in bcall0 (f=142624269) at bytecode.c:491
No locals.
#38 0x08190007 in unbind_to (count=4, value=0) at eval.c:3214
        quitf = 0
#39 0x081c366e in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimised out>, vector=137624149, 
    maxdepth=50, args_template=2, nargs=0, args=<optimised out>) at bytecode.c:941
        targets = {0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c4dc0 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 
          0x81c4dc8 <exec_byte_code+6472>, 0x81c4dd0 <exec_byte_code+6480>, 
          0x81c35a0 <exec_byte_code+288>, 0x81c35a0 <exec_byte_code+288>, 
          0x81c4b20 <exec_byte_code+5792>, 0x81c4910 <exec_byte_code+5264>, 
          0x81c49c8 <exec_byte_code+5448>, 0x81c49c0 <exec_byte_code+5440>, 
          0x81c3818 <exec_byte_code+920>, 0x81c49d0 <exec_byte_code+5456>, 
          0x81c36c0 <exec_byte_code+576>, 0x81c36c0 <exec_byte_code+576>, 
          0x81c4ba8 <exec_byte_code+5928>, 0x81c37d0 <exec_byte_code+848>, 
          0x81c49d8 <exec_byte_code+5464>, 0x81c49e0 <exec_byte_code+5472>, 
          0x81c4b60 <exec_byte_code+5856>, 0x81c4a50 <exec_byte_code+5584>, 
          0x81c3718 <exec_byte_code+664>, 0x81c3720 <exec_byte_code+672>, 
          0x81c4b68 <exec_byte_code+5864>, 0x81c49e8 <exec_byte_code+5480>, 
          0x81c4a80 <exec_byte_code+5632>, 0x81c4a88 <exec_byte_code+5640>, 
          0x81c4ad8 <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x81c4a90 <exec_byte_code+5648>, 
          0x81c35d0 <exec_byte_code+336>, 0x81c35d0 <exec_byte_code+336>, 
          0x81c4a38 <exec_byte_code+5560>, 0x81c4a58 <exec_byte_code+5592>, 
          0x81c4ad0 <exec_byte_code+5712>, 0x81c4ae0 <exec_byte_code+5728>, 
          0x81c4ae8 <exec_byte_code+5736>, 0x81c49a0 <exec_byte_code+5408>, 
          0x81c3610 <exec_byte_code+400>, 0x81c3610 <exec_byte_code+400>, 
          0x81c4a98 <exec_byte_code+5656>, 0x81c4ab0 <exec_byte_code+5680>, 
          0x81c4d58 <exec_byte_code+6360>, 0x81c4d50 <exec_byte_code+6352>, 
          0x81c4d60 <exec_byte_code+6368>, 0x81c4af0 <exec_byte_code+5744>, 
          0x81c3650 <exec_byte_code+464>, 0x81c3650 <exec_byte_code+464>, 
          0x81c49a8 <exec_byte_code+5416>, 0x81c4d28 <exec_byte_code+6312>, 
          0x81c3bc0 <exec_byte_code+1856>, 0x81c3a78 <exec_byte_code+1528>, 
          0x81c4db0 <exec_byte_code+6448>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3d00 <exec_byte_code+2176>, 0x81c3d80 <exec_byte_code+2304>, 
          0x81c3db0 <exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x81c3de8 <exec_byte_code+2408>, 
          0x81c3e20 <exec_byte_code+2464>, 0x81c4cf0 <exec_byte_code+6256>, 
          0x81c4c58 <exec_byte_code+6104>, 0x81c3e60 <exec_byte_code+2528>, 
          0x81c4cc0 <exec_byte_code+6208>, 0x81c4c90 <exec_byte_code+6160>, 
          0x81c43b0 <exec_byte_code+3888>, 0x81c4200 <exec_byte_code+3456>, 
          0x81c4230 <exec_byte_code+3504>, 0x81c4268 <exec_byte_code+3560>, 
          0x81c4298 <exec_byte_code+3608>, 0x81c4310 <exec_byte_code+3728>, 
          0x81c4340 <exec_byte_code+3776>, 0x81c4378 <exec_byte_code+3832>, 
          0x81c3e88 <exec_byte_code+2568>, 0x81c3eb0 <exec_byte_code+2608>, 
          0x81c3ee0 <exec_byte_code+2656>, 0x81c3f18 <exec_byte_code+2712>, 
          0x81c3f50 <exec_byte_code+2768>, 0x81c3f88 <exec_byte_code+2824>, 
          0x81c3fc0 <exec_byte_code+2880>, 0x81c3ff0 <exec_byte_code+2928>, 
          0x81c4020 <exec_byte_code+2976>, 0x81c4098 <exec_byte_code+3096>, 
          0x81c40d0 <exec_byte_code+3152>, 0x81c4110 <exec_byte_code+3216>, 
          0x81c41c8 <exec_byte_code+3400>, 0x81c4158 <exec_byte_code+3288>, 
          0x81c4190 <exec_byte_code+3344>, 0x81c43e8 <exec_byte_code+3944>, 
          0x81c4420 <exec_byte_code+4000>, 0x81c4450 <exec_byte_code+4048>, 
          0x81c4488 <exec_byte_code+4104>, 0x81c5340 <exec_byte_code+7872>, 
          0x81c5370 <exec_byte_code+7920>, 0x81c53a0 <exec_byte_code+7968>, 
          0x81c51c8 <exec_byte_code+7496>, 0x81c3690 <exec_byte_code+528>, 
          0x81c5200 <exec_byte_code+7552>, 0x81c5230 <exec_byte_code+7600>, 
          0x81c52a8 <exec_byte_code+7720>, 0x81c52e0 <exec_byte_code+7776>, 
          0x81c5310 <exec_byte_code+7824>, 0x81c4eb0 <exec_byte_code+6704>, 
          0x81c4ed8 <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x81c4f00 <exec_byte_code+6784>, 
          0x81c4f30 <exec_byte_code+6832>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c4f60 <exec_byte_code+6880>, 0x81c4f88 <exec_byte_code+6920>, 
          0x81c4fb0 <exec_byte_code+6960>, 0x81c4fd8 <exec_byte_code+7000>, 
          0x81c5000 <exec_byte_code+7040>, 0x81c5028 <exec_byte_code+7080>, 
          0x81c3690 <exec_byte_code+528>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c5050 <exec_byte_code+7120>, 0x81c5090 <exec_byte_code+7184>, 
          0x81c50c0 <exec_byte_code+7232>, 0x81c50f0 <exec_byte_code+7280>, 
          0x81c5128 <exec_byte_code+7336>, 0x81c5160 <exec_byte_code+7392>, 
          0x81c4e50 <exec_byte_code+6608>, 0x81c4e78 <exec_byte_code+6648>, 
          0x81c5870 <exec_byte_code+9200>, 0x81c58a8 <exec_byte_code+9256>, 
          0x81c57a8 <exec_byte_code+9000>, 0x81c57d0 <exec_byte_code+9040>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3a08 <exec_byte_code+1416>, 
          0x81c44b8 <exec_byte_code+4152>, 0x81c4bc0 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 
          0x81c4550 <exec_byte_code+4304>, 0x81c45e8 <exec_byte_code+4456>, 
          0x81c4678 <exec_byte_code+4600>, 0x81c4d68 <exec_byte_code+6376>, 
          0x81c39e8 <exec_byte_code+1384>, 0x81c4b80 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 
          0x81c3960 <exec_byte_code+1248>, 0x81c3990 <exec_byte_code+1296>, 
          0x81c3a48 <exec_byte_code+1480>, 0x81c3b80 <exec_byte_code+1792>, 
          0x81c3be8 <exec_byte_code+1896>, 0x81c3c30 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 
          0x81c3c70 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x81c3cb0 <exec_byte_code+2096>, 
          0x81c4af8 <exec_byte_code+5752>, 0x81c5800 <exec_byte_code+9088>, 
          0x81c5840 <exec_byte_code+9152>, 0x81c55a0 <exec_byte_code+8480>, 
          0x81c55d0 <exec_byte_code+8528>, 0x81c5600 <exec_byte_code+8576>, 
          0x81c5630 <exec_byte_code+8624>, 0x81c5668 <exec_byte_code+8680>, 
          0x81c56a0 <exec_byte_code+8736>, 0x81c56d8 <exec_byte_code+8792>, 
          0x81c5710 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x81c5400 <exec_byte_code+8064>, 
          0x81c5438 <exec_byte_code+8120>, 0x81c5470 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 
          0x81c54a0 <exec_byte_code+8224>, 0x81c54d8 <exec_byte_code+8280>, 
          0x81c5510 <exec_byte_code+8336>, 0x81c5540 <exec_byte_code+8384>, 
          0x81c5570 <exec_byte_code+8432>, 0x81c53d0 <exec_byte_code+8016>, 
          0x81c5190 <exec_byte_code+7440>, 0x81c4dd8 <exec_byte_code+6488>, 
          0x81c4e18 <exec_byte_code+6552>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c4708 <exec_byte_code+4744>, 0x81c4790 <exec_byte_code+4880>, 
          0x81c4810 <exec_byte_code+5008>, 0x81c4890 <exec_byte_code+5136>, 
          0x81c38e0 <exec_byte_code+1120>, 0x81c42c8 <exec_byte_code+3656>, 
          0x81c4050 <exec_byte_code+3024>, 0x81c5260 <exec_byte_code+7648>, 
          0x81c4960 <exec_byte_code+5344>, 0x81c3820 <exec_byte_code+928>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3870 <exec_byte_code+1008>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 0x81c3788 <exec_byte_code+776>, 
          0x81c38b0 <exec_byte_code+1072> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 4
        op = 1
        vectorp = 0x833fa54 <pure+598228>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x83f3ad1 <pure+1335633> "\210\375\376\377\"\210\201H", 
          byte_string = 137624132, 
          byte_string_start = 0x83f396b <pure+1335275> "\b\203\b", 
          next = 0x0
        }
        top = 0xbfffe764
        result = <optimised out>
        type = <optimised out>
#40 0x08190df1 in funcall_lambda (fun=0, fun@entry=137624109, nargs=1, nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=0x2, arg_vector@entry=0xbfffe890) at eval.c:2885
        val = 0
        syms_left = 2
        lexenv = -1073747736
#41 0x0819221b in apply_lambda (fun=137624109, args=<optimised out>, 
    count=count@entry=3) at eval.c:2826
        args_left = <optimised out>
        i = <optimised out>
        arg_vector = <optimised out>
        gcpro1 = <optimised out>
        tem = <optimised out>
        sa_avail = <optimised out>
        sa_must_free = <optimised out>
#42 0x081905c5 in eval_sub (form=141392307) at eval.c:2256
        fun = <optimised out>
        val = <optimised out>
        original_args = 0
        gcpro3 = <optimised out>
        count = 3
#43 0x08192962 in Feval (form=141392307, lexical=0) at eval.c:1996
No locals.
#44 0x08125030 in top_level_2 () at keyboard.c:1143
No locals.
#45 0x0818fa84 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x8125020 <top_level_2>, 
    handlers=9168, hfun=0x8129580 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1348
        val = <optimised out>
        c = <optimised out>
#46 0x08124ff7 in top_level_1 (ignore=0) at keyboard.c:1151
        ignore = 0
#47 0x0818f98b in internal_catch (tag=22032, func=0x8124f90 <top_level_1>, arg=0)
    at eval.c:1108
        val = <optimised out>
        c = <optimised out>
#48 0x08124f26 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1112
No locals.
#49 0x081291f3 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:723
        val = 0
#50 0x081294d7 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:794
        buffer = <optimised out>
#51 0x0805a8b8 in main (argc=<optimised out>, argv=0xbfffeb74) at emacs.c:1626
        dummy = 0
        stack_bottom_variable = 8 '\b'
        do_initial_setlocale = <optimised out>
        dumping = <optimised out>
        skip_args = 0
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 8388608, 
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        no_loadup = <optimised out>
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = <optimised out>

Lisp Backtrace:
"Automatic GC" (0x0)
"purecopy" (0xbfffdc28)
"set-face-attribute" (0xbfffdda4)
"apply" (0xbfffdf18)
"face-spec-reset-face" (0xbfffe0e8)
"face-spec-recalc" (0xbfffe268)
"face-set-after-frame-default" (0xbfffe400)
"frame-notice-user-settings" (0xbfffe588)
0x8804608 PVEC_COMPILED
"normal-top-level" (0xbfffe890)

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.13, cairo version 1.14.2)
 of 2015-06-24 on poulenc
Repository revision: 9b891278cf715cee229a00068fd8d5c29ef9d79d
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11701000
System Description:	Ubuntu 15.04

Configured using:
 `configure --with-cairo'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF
GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading /home/robert/.recentf...done
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
Preparing diary...
No diary entries for Wednesday, 24 June 2015
Preparing diary...done
Package longlines is obsolete!
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Loading dired-x...done

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message dired-x dired format-spec rfc822
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail mail-utils twittering-mode advice identica-mode json
url-http tls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
url-gw url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source cl-macs cl-seq
eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv eieio-core
gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap
longlines parse-time xml cl gv cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai
cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs warnings server tbemail org-install
hi-lock edmacro kmacro desktop frameset recentf tree-widget wid-edit
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib easymenu paren finder-inf package epg-config
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 131784 6130)
 (symbols 24 25568 0)
 (miscs 20 60 143)
 (strings 16 33813 5814)
 (string-bytes 1 1025342)
 (vectors 8 18568)
 (vector-slots 4 551568 5838)
 (floats 8 739 140)
 (intervals 28 246 4)
 (buffers 520 14)
 (heap 1024 13334 951))