Subject: GNU Storage Guide

From: Tomas Nordin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 12:26:29 +0200

Hi

This might have been discussed here before. I didn't search for it in
the archives becaues I think that I don't have to.

The manual for parted, "2.1 Introduction to Partitioning", says:

        This manual used to introduce the reader to these systems and
        their working. This content has moved to the GNU Storage Guide.

I fail to find the GNU Storage Guide. The reference is not a link in the
manual and searching the web in best case yeilds discussions of the same
problem as I have.

It's not so much that I really must read this document (storage guide),
it's more that you get to a dead end which is not good for the quality
feel of the tool (parted). I recommend adding a comment that it is work
in progress, or simply remove the claim there is a another document, if
there isn't.

Best regards
/
Tomas