Subject: bug#20825: closed (Re: bug#20825: 25.0.50; Cannot view info docs anymore (100% CPU))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 14:40:05 +0000

Your bug report

#20825: 25.0.50; Cannot view info docs anymore (100% CPU)

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
20825: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=20825
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#20825: 25.0.50; Cannot view info docs anymore (100% CPU)
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 17:38:56 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 09:06:55 +0200
> 
> With emacs HEAD e80225000dda3f1deac5ea95a9253301b05fbed7, emacs starts
> using up 100% CPU time when trying to view some info documentation.
> 
>   1. emacs -Q
>   2. C-h i
>      The info index is shown properly
>   3. m emacs RET
> 
> Now emacs starts using up 100% CPU, and the emacs info docs aren't
> shown.  With `debug-on-quit' I obtain the following backtrace during the
> hang.
> 
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (quit)
>   count-lines(1 1)
>   line-number-at-pos(70)
>   filepos-to-bufferpos(1116 approximate)
>   Info-find-node-2("/home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/info/emacs" "Top" nil nil)
>   Info-find-node("emacs" "Top" nil nil)
>   Info-goto-node("(emacs)" nil)
>   Info-menu("Emacs" nil)
>   funcall-interactively(Info-menu "Emacs" nil)
>   call-interactively(Info-menu nil nil)
>   command-execute(Info-menu)

Fixed.

Subject: 25.0.50; Cannot view info docs anymore (100% CPU)
From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 09:06:55 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

With emacs HEAD e80225000dda3f1deac5ea95a9253301b05fbed7, emacs starts
using up 100% CPU time when trying to view some info documentation.

  1. emacs -Q
  2. C-h i
     The info index is shown properly
  3. m emacs RET

Now emacs starts using up 100% CPU, and the emacs info docs aren't
shown.  With `debug-on-quit' I obtain the following backtrace during the
hang.

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (quit)
  count-lines(1 1)
  line-number-at-pos(70)
  filepos-to-bufferpos(1116 approximate)
  Info-find-node-2("/home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/info/emacs" "Top" nil nil)
  Info-find-node("emacs" "Top" nil nil)
  Info-goto-node("(emacs)" nil)
  Info-menu("Emacs" nil)
  funcall-interactively(Info-menu "Emacs" nil)
  call-interactively(Info-menu nil nil)
  command-execute(Info-menu)

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.6 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.16.4)
 of 2015-06-16 on thinkpad-t440p
Repository revision: e80225000dda3f1deac5ea95a9253301b05fbed7
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11701000
System Description:	Arch Linux

Configured using:
 `configure 'CFLAGS=-g -ggdb3 -O1 -DTRACE_SELECTION''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-quote-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
20150616T090213.722> End of message
20150616T090233.529> Exiting summary buffer and applying spam rules
20150616T090233.921> Expiring articles...
20150616T090234.372> Expiring articles...done
20150616T090237.433> Saving Gnus registry (9291 entries) to ~/.gnus.d/.gnus.registry.eieio...
20150616T090237.617> Saving Gnus registry (size 9291) to ~/.gnus.d/.gnus.registry.eieio...done
20150616T090237.617> Saving /home/horn/.gnus.d/.newsrc.eld...
Saving file /home/horn/.gnus.d/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /home/horn/.gnus.d/.newsrc.eld
20150616T090237.636> Saving /home/horn/.gnus.d/.newsrc.eld...done

Load-path shadows:
~/Repos/el/auctex/lpath hides ~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/lpath
~/Repos/el/highlight-symbol.el/highlight-symbol hides /home/horn/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-symbol-20150430.1552/highlight-symbol
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/md4
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/color hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/color
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/format-spec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/password-cache
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/hex-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dig hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/dig
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/ntlm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/rfc2104
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dns hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/dns
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/sasl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/tls hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/tls
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-scram-rfc hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-scram-rfc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/netrc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/mail/binhex
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cloud hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/compface hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/compface
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/smime hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/smime
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/message hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/message
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/registry hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/registry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/qp hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/qp
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/calendar/parse-time
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/calendar/time-date

Features:
(shadow emacsbug lua-mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ruby-mode sh-script smie
executable find-dired mailalias smtpmail sendmail iso-transl vc
vc-dispatcher vc-git diff-mode hippie-exp eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe flow-fill mm-archive url-http url-gw url-auth sort smiley
gnus-cite qp gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml hl-line nndraft nnmh rot13
utf-7 gnutls network-stream nsm starttls nnml nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache gnus-demon nntp spam
spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-gravatar mail-extr gravatar
gnus-topic nnir gnus-registry registry eieio-base th-private colir color
company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company
stratego-mode greql-mode tg-mode generic preview-latex tex-site
auto-loads cider tramp-sh cider-debug cider-mode cider-repl cider-eldoc
cider-interaction arc-mode archive-mode cider-doc org-table org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cider-test
cider-stacktrace cider-client nrepl-client queue cider-util ewoc etags
xref clojure-mode paredit aggressive-indent epa-file epa epg rdictcc
google-contacts-message google-contacts derived url-cache google-oauth
google-contacts-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat nnheader em-term term ehelp esh-opt
esh-ext esh-util highlight-symbol boxquote rect ecomplete message rfc822
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
edit-server server yasnippet help-mode disp-table noutline outline
pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools cus-edit cus-start cus-load pdf-view
jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode browse-kill-ring
recentf tree-widget wid-edit helm-projectile helm-files image-dired
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete format-spec
dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info
bookmark pp helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars mailcap helm-buffers helm-match-plugin helm-help
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin grep helm-elscreen helm-utils dired
compile comint ansi-color helm-locate helm helm-source eieio-compat
eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv eieio-core
projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer dash thingatpt helm-config helm-easymenu
async-bytecomp async helm-aliases highlight-parentheses cl iedit
iedit-lib counsel swiper cap-words superword subword saveplace savehist
paren ivy delsel icomplete mb-depth ace-window easy-mmode cl-macs gv
ring avy smart-mode-line-respectful-theme smart-mode-line-light-theme
cl-seq smart-mode-line rich-minority rx bs elec-pair edmacro kmacro
cl-loaddefs cl-lib gnus-load subr-x pcase tsdh-light-theme finder-inf
info easymenu memory-usage-autoloads advice package epg-config time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 717432 77152)
 (symbols 48 60051 1)
 (miscs 40 356 772)
 (strings 32 183468 47947)
 (string-bytes 1 6481645)
 (vectors 16 64838)
 (vector-slots 8 1810483 194291)
 (floats 8 980 1033)
 (intervals 56 18763 2390)
 (buffers 976 39)
 (heap 1024 111236 37345))