Subject: bug#20814: closed (Re: cloog-0.18.0 build error)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 22:01:02 +0000

Your bug report

#20814: cloog-0.18.0 build error

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
20814: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=20814
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: cloog-0.18.0 build error
From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 23:00:05 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The bug is not reproducible, the submitter has not sent any additional
information in over two years; closing this bug.

Andreas

Subject: cloog-0.18.0 build error
From: Alírio Eyng <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 21:30:27 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

commented on https://gnunet.org/bot/log/guix/2015-06-14#T678283
x86_64
7871724df7218428fac53133496c474bac8c5ea8 except for gettext downgraded
to 0.19.3 because
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gettext/2015-03/msg00005.html

cloog-0.18.0 includes modified isl-0.11.1 and upstream isl-0.11.1
works (dependency for cloog)

wwhhya4z2l180bjaqjdvs0rkvlhdri-cloog-0.18.0.drv line 1944 "error:
unknown type name ‘isl_constraint’" refers to something in these
files:
cloog-0.18.0/isl/isl_constraint_private.h
cloog-0.18.0/isl/include/isl/constraint.h
but they are not in the Makefile