Subject: 25.0.50; desktop file exists warning in dialog box instead of in minibuffer

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 15:18:50 -0300

When Emacs starts (with desktop save mode on), if another instance of
Emacs is using the desktop file (or if a previous instance didn't exit
properly), a warning is displayed "Warning: desktop file appears to be
in use by PID nnnnn. Using it may cause conflicts. Use it anyway?". This
warning used to be in the minibuffer and could be answered with a single
keypress (`n' or `y'). In 25.0.50 a dialog box is displayed instead.

If we must have a dialog box here (and it does have the advantage of
visibility),

1) Please make `No' rather than `Yes' the default button.

2) Please allow keyboard input so that `n' clicks the `No' button and
`y' clicks the `Yes' button, and decorate the dialag box accordingly (I
think underlining the letters on the buttons might be one way of doing
this?)

3) Please make the highlighting of the default/selected button much
easier to see, otherwise one has no idea what choice one will be making
when one hits Enter.

It seems inconsistent, however, to have a dialog box here at all.

Usually if I run a command in Emacs from the keyboard, I get prompted in
the minibuffer, whereas if I evoke the command with the mouse (which I
generally never do), I get prompted with a dialog box.

In this case, if Emacs is started from a console/terminal, the prompt
should be in the minibuffer, otherwise a dialog box should be used. Is
there a way to detect this?

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.13)
 of 2015-06-14 on moondust
Repository revision: 2f09f8952489b5c90488faf66f71a4252aed5c2c
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11603000
System Description:	Fedora release 21 (Twenty One)

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/home/nlj/local/ --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3 -ggdb''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_CA.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t

Recent messages:
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of bufferInvalid face reference: nil
Invalid face reference: nil [300 times]
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of bufferInvalid face reference: nil
Invalid face reference: nil [300 times]
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of bufferInvalid face reference: nil
Invalid face reference: nil [879 times]
mwheel-scroll: End of bufferInvalid face reference: nil
Invalid face reference: nil [331 times]
Auto-saving...done
Invalid face reference: nil [166 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-scala hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-sh hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/modules/emms/lisp/tq hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/master-branch/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message emacsbug sendmail url-http url-gw url-cache
url-auth eww mm-url url-queue gnus-cite smiley shr-color color shr dom
subr-x browse-url mm-archive gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-kill qp
mail-extr gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh utf-7 help-mode gnutls
nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua epa-file epa derived epg network-stream nsm
starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp
gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils sage sage-load cl rx
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra seq cconv eieio-core mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars mailcap emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line
emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat cl-macs gv org-element org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-agenda org
advice org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone
bbdb-loaddefs finder-inf tex-site info package edmacro kmacro recentf
tree-widget wid-edit easymenu battery time saveplace wheatgrass-theme
delsel paren savehist elec-pair desktop frameset cl-loaddefs pcase
cl-lib cua-base cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind gfilenotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 407545 48117)
 (symbols 48 54614 23)
 (miscs 40 5267 3143)
 (strings 32 106252 8045)
 (string-bytes 1 3937607)
 (vectors 16 37534)
 (vector-slots 8 746248 18841)
 (floats 8 629 629)
 (intervals 56 2311 438)
 (buffers 976 36)
 (heap 1024 71473 14756))