Subject: 25.0.50; package-list-packages never finishes async update if cert bad

From: chad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 21:03:43 -0700

I'm attempting to update packages in a recent build of master. I have
added Marmalade to my list of package archives, with:

      (add-to-list `package-archives
			 '("marmalade" 	. "https://marmalade-repo.org/packages/") t)

The SSL certificate for marmalade-repo.org has expired, so when I
attempt M-x package-list-packages, I get a notification that the
connection cannot be secured, and an option to connect anyway, connect
just for this session, or not connect. When I chose "n", I get a package
list, but any attempt to use "U" in it to update gives me the message
"Waiting for the refresh to finish..." forever.

If I try it with debug-on-entry, I get a stack trace that begins:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Could not create connection to marmalade-repo.org <http://marmalade-repo.org/>:443")
 signal(error ("Could not create connection to marmalade-repo.org <http://marmalade-repo.org/>:443"))
 error("Could not create connection to %s:%d" "marmalade-repo.org <http://marmalade-repo.org/>" 443)
 url-http([cl-struct-url "https" nil nil "marmalade-repo.org <http://marmalade-repo.org/>" nil "/packages/archive-contents”…

This seems to be repeatable with -Q.

Thanks!

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin14.3.0, NS appkit-1347.57 Version 10.10.3 (Build 14D136))
of 2015-06-13 on protip.local
Repository revision: 8afef016e2bc413c7a4913554ea6ed2c55474de6
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1347
Configured using:
`configure --with-ns --with-gnutls --without-dbus'

Configured features:
ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Package Menu

Minor modes in effect:
  hl-line-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Importing package-keyring.gpg...done

Failed to download `marmalade' archive.
Mark set [2 times]
Mark saved where search started [2 times]
Contacting host: marmalade-repo.org:443
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
Waiting for refresh to finish...
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elisp/darkroom hides /Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/darkroom-0.1/darkroom
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-publish hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-org hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-odt hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-md hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-man hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-latex hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-html hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-w3m hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-version hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-timer hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-table hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-src hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-rmail hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-protocol hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-plot hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-mouse hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-mobile hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-mhe hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-macs hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-macro hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-list hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-irc hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-install hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-info hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-indent hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-id hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-habit hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-gnus hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-footnote hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-feed hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-faces hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-eshell hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-entities hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-element hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-docview hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-datetree hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-ctags hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-crypt hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-compat hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-colview hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-clock hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-capture hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-attach hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-archive hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/org-agenda hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-table hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-sql hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-shen hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-sh hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-screen hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-scala hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-sass hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-ref hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-R hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-python hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-perl hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-org hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-octave hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-lob hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-latex hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-keys hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-js hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-java hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-io hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-exp hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-eval hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-dot hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-css hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-core hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-comint hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-calc hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-C hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-awk hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150608/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/src/emacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
url-handlers lisp-mnt misearch multi-isearch debug mail-utils help-mode
gnutls network-stream nsm starttls url-http tls mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url-cache url-auth url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv eieio-core mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars
mailcap epg hl-line add-log thingatpt cl-seq cl-extra seq flyspell
ispell org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m org advice org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs saveplace desktop frameset cus-start cus-load icomplete
which-func imenu recentf tree-widget wid-edit savehist delsel
minibuf-eldef image-file paren y-keybindings y-mac y-frame y-hacks
finder-inf info easymenu powerline cl-macs gv powerline-separators
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib powerline-themes package epg-config time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote cocoa ns multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 595293 26179)
(symbols 48 33341 0)
(miscs 40 160 605)
(strings 32 78625 10903)
(string-bytes 1 2121335)
(vectors 16 29189)
(vector-slots 8 584834 11938)
(floats 8 259 303)
(intervals 56 59236 1137)
(buffers 976 17))