Subject: bug#20808: 24.5; Emacs looping with 100% CPU at line 15287 (?) of xdisp.c

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 01:15:29 -0300

I have Emacs stuck in a loop and running at 100% CPU. GDB is attached.

    (gdb) bt
    #0  0x0000000000462063 in redisplay_window (window=18301693, just_this_one_p=just_this_one_p@entry=true) at ../../src/xdisp.c:15286
    #1  0x0000000000463a36 in redisplay_window_1 (window=window@entry=18301693) at ../../src/xdisp.c:14381
    #2  0x000000000055a58b in internal_condition_case_1 (bfun=0x463a00 <redisplay_window_1>, arg=18301693, handlers=<optimized out>, hfun=0x42bac0 <redisplay_window_error>) at ../../src/eval.c:1372
    #3  0x0000000000453aa1 in redisplay_internal () at ../../src/xdisp.c:14024
    #4  0x0000000000454455 in redisplay () at ../../src/xdisp.c:13229
    #5  0x00000000004f44a1 in read_char (commandflag=1, map=map@entry=93744966, prev_event=12311602, used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7ffc481ee12b, end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at ../../src/keyboard.c:2571
    #6  0x00000000004f5c1f in read_key_sequence (keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7ffc481ee200, prompt=12311602, dont_downcase_last=dont_downcase_last@entry=false, can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=true, fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=true, prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false, bufsize=30)
        at ../../src/keyboard.c:9089
    #7  0x00000000004f7990 in command_loop_1 () at ../../src/keyboard.c:1453
    #8  0x000000000055a467 in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x4f7790 <command_loop_1>, handlers=<optimized out>, hfun=hfun@entry=0x4ee950 <cmd_error>)
        at ../../src/eval.c:1348
    #9  0x00000000004e9f6e in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=12311602) at ../../src/keyboard.c:1178
    #10 0x000000000055a34b in internal_catch (tag=12359074, func=func@entry=0x4e9f50 <command_loop_2>, arg=12311602) at ../../src/eval.c:1112
    #11 0x00000000004ee567 in recursive_edit_1 () at ../../src/keyboard.c:1157
    #12 0x00000000004ee567 in recursive_edit_1 () at ../../src/keyboard.c:778
    #13 0x00000000004ee880 in Frecursive_edit () at ../../src/keyboard.c:849
    #14 0x0000000000418079 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7ffc481ee568) at ../../src/emacs.c:1642

I can step through the code without difficulty:

    (gdb) step
    bidi_shelve_cache () at ../../src/bidi.c:846
    846       if (bidi_cache_idx == 0)

But trying to step out with `finish', leaves me looping again trying to
exit from #0:

    (gdb) finish
    Run till exit from #0  bidi_shelve_cache () at ../../src/bidi.c:846
    redisplay_window (window=18301693, just_this_one_p=just_this_one_p@entry=true) at ../../src/xdisp.c:15287
    15287             } while (line_bottom_y (&it1) - start_y < amount_to_scroll);
    Value returned is $1 = (void *) 0x0
    (gdb) finish
    Run till exit from #0  redisplay_window (window=18301693, just_this_one_p=just_this_one_p@entry=true) at ../../src/xdisp.c:15287
    ^C
    Program received signal SIGINT, Interrupt.
    0x0000000000462063 in redisplay_window (window=18301693, just_this_one_p=just_this_one_p@entry=true) at ../../src/xdisp.c:15286
    15286               SAVE_IT (it1, it, it1data);
    (gdb)

What should I do next? Can any information still be gleaned from this?
(This is not with my own build but the optimised one from Fedora 21.)

Thanks.

===

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.12)
 of 2015-05-07 on buildvm-08.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11603000
System Description:	Fedora release 21 (Twenty One)

Configured using:
 `configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
 --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
 --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-gpm=no build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g
 -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -fexceptions -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
 -grecord-gcc-switches -m64 -mtune=generic' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro ''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_CA.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Opening nntp server on nntp.aioe.org...done
Opening nntp server on news.gmane.org...done
Opening nnimap server on Local Dovecot Mailstore...
Opening connection to localhost via tls...
Opening connection to localhost...done
Opening nnimap server on Local Dovecot Mailstore...done
7 new newsgroups have arrived
Checking new news...
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Checking new news...done

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/maxima-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/site_start.d/maxima-modes
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
~/.emacs.d/modules/emms/lisp/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnimap utf7 gnutls nnfolder parse-time bbdb-gnus
bbdb-mua epa-file epa derived epg netrc network-stream starttls tls
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache
gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader help-mode
pp shadow bbdb-message mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils sage sage-load rx
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
cconv eieio-core mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap
emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat cl-macs org-element org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-agenda org
advice help-fns org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site
timezone tex-site info package edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget
battery time saveplace wheatgrass-theme delsel paren savehist iswitchb
elec-pair desktop frameset cua-base cus-start cus-load color-theme
easymenu wid-edit cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bbdb-loaddefs time-date
tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 359689 20460)
 (symbols 48 52347 0)
 (miscs 40 5232 5317)
 (strings 32 91131 7914)
 (string-bytes 1 3165959)
 (vectors 16 33087)
 (vector-slots 8 669083 3111)
 (floats 8 323 309)
 (intervals 56 1700 0)
 (buffers 960 29)
 (heap 1024 75344 1733))