Subject: 25.0.50; (apply 'cl-call-next-method does not work

From: Pierre Lorenzon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 08:44:07 +0200 (CEST)

Following code produces
``call-next-method: cl-call-next-method only allowed inside primary and
around methods''

probably due to use of `apply'. But in my opinion it should not !

>>>  -- Code 

(defclass mother () ())

(defclass daughter1 (mother) ())

(cl-defmethod say ((this mother)
		&optional fmt &rest arguments)
  (apply 'message
	 (cons (or fmt "") arguments)))

(setq m (make-instance 'mother))

(say m "hello world")

(cl-defmethod say ((this daughter1)
		   &optional fmt &rest arguments)
  (apply 'call-next-method
	 (cons this
	       (cons fmt arguments))))

(setq d1 (make-instance 'daughter1))

(say d1 "good bye")

>>>  -- End Code

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)
 of 2015-05-19 on jabberwocky
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/home/emacs'

Configured features:
JPEG SOUND NOTIFY ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  global-speechd-speak-mode: t
  speechd-speak-mode: t
  global-speechd-speak-map-mode: t
  speechd-speak-map-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
"hello world"
Auto-saving...done
say
[eieio-class-tag--daughter1]
call-next-method: cl-call-next-method only allowed inside primary and around methods
Auto-saving...
call-next-method: cl-call-next-method only allowed inside primary and around methods
Mark set
line-move-visual: End of buffer [2 times]
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/edext/latex/regexp hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/edext/utils/regexp
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/j++-pointed hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/lists/j++-pointed
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/j++-interface hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/misc/j++-interface
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/j++-synchronized hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-synchronized
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/j++-timed hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-timed
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/files/j++-file hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/j++-file
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/j++-test hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/j++-test
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-object hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/j++-object
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/j++-target hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/j++-target
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-process hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/processes/j++-process
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-asynchronous hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/processes/j++-asynchronous
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-synchronous hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/processes/j++-synchronous
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-filtered hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/network/j++-filtered
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-buffer hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/network/j++-buffer
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/j++-linked hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/widgets/j++-linked
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/j++-node hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/widgets/j++-node
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/j++-discid hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-discid
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-author hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-author
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/j++-discid hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-discid
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-piece hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-piece
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/j++-project hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-project
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-performer hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-performer
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-person hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-person
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-flaggable hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-flaggable
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-item hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-item
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/files/j++-file hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-file
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/graphs/j++-element hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/spreadsheet/j++-element
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-latex hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/user/j++-latex
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/j++-node hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-node
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/j++-driver hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/efm/j++-driver
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-item hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/alsa/j++-item
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/j++-output hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-output
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/alsa/j++-client hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-client
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-bar-title hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-bar-title
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/efm/j++-connection hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/j++-connection
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/j++-driver hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/j++-driver
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/efm/j++-parameters hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/j++-parameters
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/alsa/j++-client hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/j++-client
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-mark hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/mixers/j++-mark
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-piece hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/mixers/j++-piece
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/j++-style hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/b/j++-style
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/j++-style hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/div/j++-style
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/j++-style hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/font/j++-style
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/a/j++-name hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/meta/j++-name
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/j++-style hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/span/j++-style
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/body/j++-bgcolor hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/td/j++-bgcolor
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-text hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/template/j++-text
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/j++-node hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/tree/j++-node
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-text hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/tree/j++-text
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/tree/j++-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-root hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/tree/j++-root
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-amplify hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-amplify
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-incdec hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-incdec
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-object hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-object
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-input hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-input
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chainsetup hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-chainsetup
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-item hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-item
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chain hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-chain
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/j++-output hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-output
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-amplify hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-amplify
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-highpass hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-highpass
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-start-and-stop-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-start-and-stop-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-incdec hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-incdec
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-variable hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-variable
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-run-group hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-run-group
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-start-and-stop hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-start-and-stop
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-record-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-record-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-container hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-container
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-play-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-play-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chain hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-chain
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-amplify hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-amplify
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-incdec hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-incdec
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-object hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-object
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-control hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-control
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-input hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-input
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chainsetup hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-chainsetup
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-play hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-play
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chain hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-chain
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/j++-output hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-output
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-preset hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/presets/j++-preset
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-play hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/presets/j++-play
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-record hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/presets/j++-record
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/cross hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/cross
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/data hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/data
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/boot hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/boot
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/cblfs hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/cblfs
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/tools hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/tools
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/tests hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/tests
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/cross hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/cross
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/data hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/data
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/boot hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/boot
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/cblfs hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/cblfs
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/tools hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/tools
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/grub hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/grub
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/tests hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/tests
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/bash hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/bash
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/10.10 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/10.10
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/10.25 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/10.25
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/eglibc hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/eglibc
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/10.53 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/10.53
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/10.04 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/10.04
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/gcc hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/gcc
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/05 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/05
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/cross hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/cross
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/07 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/07
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/06 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/06
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/data hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/data
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/09 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/09
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/edext/utils/list hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/lfs/scripts/chapter05/list
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/edext/latex/replace hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/replace

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils help-mode
debug j++-packages-scmel-eca-objects-control
j++-packages-scmel-eca-objects-start-and-stop
j++-packages-scmel-eca-objects-container
j++-packages-scmel-eca-objects-session
j++-packages-scmel-eca-objects-object j++-packages-scmel-object
j++-basic-comparable j++-packages-scmel-eca-driver
j++-packages-scmel-eca-eca j++-basic-validable
j++-packages-scmel-results j++-packages-scmel-output t-mouse sh-script
smie executable regexp-opt ede/dired vc-dir ewoc semantic/lex-spp
j++-packages-scmel-efm-parameters j++-packages-scmel-efm-connection
network-stream nsm auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache starttls tls j++-packages-scmel-efm-driver
j++-packages-scmel-efm-efm j++-packages-scmel-monitor
j++-packages-scmel-scmel j++-basic-processes-network-filtered
j++-basic-processes-filtered j++-basic-processes-put-and-get
j++-basic-processes-network-stream j++-basic-processes-process
speechd-speak advice speechd-brltty speechd-braille braille mmanager
brltty speechd-ssip speechd speechd-out eieio-compat speechd-common
j++-packages-subsystems-descriptor j++-packages-subsystems-class
j++-packages-databases-items-item j++-basic-mastered
j++-basic-widgets-open-close-title j++-basic-widgets-open-close
jka-compr j++-packages-databases-actions j++-basic-widgets-bar
j++-packages-subsystems-subsystems j++-packages-databases-database
j++-basic-logger j++-basic-lists-pointed j++-basic-creator
j++-basic-lists-list j++-basic-mapable j++-basic-sortable
j++-basic-widgets-object-title j++-packages-subsystems-subsystem
j++-basic-state j++-basic-interfaces-interface j++-basic-files-file
j++-basic-files-serializable j++-basic-files-stringifiable
j++-basic-widgets-object help-fns time-date warnings edext-srecode
semantic/edit srecode/srt-mode semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db semantic/format
srecode/template srecode/srt-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/ctxt edext-vc vc-svn vc vc-dispatcher edext-utils dired edext
srecode/insert srecode/filters srecode/args srecode/find srecode/map
srecode/ctxt semantic/tag-ls semantic/find srecode/compile
srecode/dictionary srecode/table srecode semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
ede/proj-elisp ede/pconf ede/pmake ede/proj-obj ede/proj ede/make
ede/proj-comp ede/autoconf-edit autoconf autoconf-mode ede/speedbar
ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-base
eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage image dframe eieio-custom
cl-macs cl-seq wid-edit cedet j++ eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra seq cconv eieio-core cl gv desktop frameset cl-loaddefs pcase
cl-lib cus-start cus-load finder-inf info tool-bar easymenu tex-site
package epg-config disp-table mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote inotify multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 200753 22914)
 (symbols 48 29279 76)
 (miscs 40 443 169)
 (strings 32 44384 5929)
 (string-bytes 1 2379943)
 (vectors 16 28966)
 (vector-slots 8 731625 3330)
 (floats 8 1383 226)
 (intervals 56 1999 815)
 (buffers 976 55)
 (heap 1024 30575 1322))