Subject: bug#20801: closed (Re: bug#20801: 25.0.50; (apply 'cl-call-next-method does not work)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 14:19:03 +0000

Your bug report

#20801: 25.0.50; (apply 'cl-call-next-method does not work

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
20801: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=20801
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#20801: 25.0.50; (apply 'cl-call-next-method does not work
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: Pierre Lorenzon <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 10:18:17 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

tags 20801 notabug
thanks

That's a simple bug in your code.  `call-next-method' is not a function
of cl-defmethod (it's a compatibility function of eieio-compat, IOW only
usable inside an EIEIO `defmethod').  Also, use #' rather than ' to
quote the function symbol since those function are lexically scoped,
which can't work for functions that are quoted with a single quote.

> (cl-defmethod say ((this daughter1)
> 		   &optional fmt &rest arguments)
>   (apply 'call-next-method
          ^^
          #'cl-

-- Stefan

Subject: 25.0.50; (apply 'cl-call-next-method does not work
From: Pierre Lorenzon <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 08:44:07 +0200 (CEST)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Following code produces
``call-next-method: cl-call-next-method only allowed inside primary and
around methods''

probably due to use of `apply'. But in my opinion it should not !

>>>  -- Code 

(defclass mother () ())

(defclass daughter1 (mother) ())

(cl-defmethod say ((this mother)
		&optional fmt &rest arguments)
  (apply 'message
	 (cons (or fmt "") arguments)))

(setq m (make-instance 'mother))

(say m "hello world")

(cl-defmethod say ((this daughter1)
		   &optional fmt &rest arguments)
  (apply 'call-next-method
	 (cons this
	       (cons fmt arguments))))

(setq d1 (make-instance 'daughter1))

(say d1 "good bye")

>>>  -- End Code

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)
 of 2015-05-19 on jabberwocky
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/home/emacs'

Configured features:
JPEG SOUND NOTIFY ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  global-speechd-speak-mode: t
  speechd-speak-mode: t
  global-speechd-speak-map-mode: t
  speechd-speak-map-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
"hello world"
Auto-saving...done
say
[eieio-class-tag--daughter1]
call-next-method: cl-call-next-method only allowed inside primary and around methods
Auto-saving...
call-next-method: cl-call-next-method only allowed inside primary and around methods
Mark set
line-move-visual: End of buffer [2 times]
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/edext/latex/regexp hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/edext/utils/regexp
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/j++-pointed hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/lists/j++-pointed
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/j++-interface hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/misc/j++-interface
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/j++-synchronized hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-synchronized
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/j++-timed hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-timed
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/files/j++-file hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/j++-file
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/j++-test hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/j++-test
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-object hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/j++-object
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/j++-target hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/j++-target
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-process hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/processes/j++-process
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-asynchronous hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/processes/j++-asynchronous
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-synchronous hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/processes/j++-synchronous
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-filtered hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/network/j++-filtered
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-buffer hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/network/j++-buffer
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/j++-linked hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/widgets/j++-linked
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/j++-node hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/widgets/j++-node
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/j++-discid hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-discid
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-author hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-author
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/j++-discid hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-discid
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-piece hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-piece
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/j++-project hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-project
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-performer hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-performer
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-person hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-person
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-flaggable hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-flaggable
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-item hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-item
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/files/j++-file hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-file
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/graphs/j++-element hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/spreadsheet/j++-element
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-latex hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/user/j++-latex
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/j++-node hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-node
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/j++-driver hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/efm/j++-driver
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-item hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/alsa/j++-item
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/j++-output hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-output
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/alsa/j++-client hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-client
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-bar-title hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-bar-title
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/efm/j++-connection hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/j++-connection
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/j++-driver hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/j++-driver
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/efm/j++-parameters hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/j++-parameters
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/alsa/j++-client hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/j++-client
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-mark hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/mixers/j++-mark
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-piece hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/mixers/j++-piece
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/j++-style hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/b/j++-style
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/j++-style hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/div/j++-style
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/j++-style hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/font/j++-style
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/a/j++-name hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/meta/j++-name
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/j++-style hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/span/j++-style
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/body/j++-bgcolor hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/td/j++-bgcolor
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-text hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/template/j++-text
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/j++-node hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/tree/j++-node
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-text hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/tree/j++-text
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/tree/j++-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-root hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/tree/j++-root
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-amplify hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-amplify
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-incdec hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-incdec
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-object hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-object
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-input hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-input
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chainsetup hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-chainsetup
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-item hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-item
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chain hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-chain
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/j++-output hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-output
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-amplify hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-amplify
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-highpass hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-highpass
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-start-and-stop-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-start-and-stop-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-incdec hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-incdec
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-variable hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-variable
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-run-group hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-run-group
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-start-and-stop hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-start-and-stop
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-record-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-record-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-container hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-container
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-play-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-play-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chain hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-chain
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-amplify hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-amplify
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-incdec hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-incdec
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-object hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-object
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-control hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-control
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-input hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-input
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chainsetup hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-chainsetup
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-play hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-play
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chain hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-chain
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/j++-output hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-output
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-preset hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/presets/j++-preset
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-play hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/presets/j++-play
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-record hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/presets/j++-record
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/cross hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/cross
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/data hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/data
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/boot hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/boot
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/cblfs hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/cblfs
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/tools hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/tools
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/tests hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/tests
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/cross hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/cross
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/data hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/data
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/boot hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/boot
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/cblfs hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/cblfs
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/tools hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/tools
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/grub hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/grub
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/tests hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/tests
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/bash hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/bash
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/10.10 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/10.10
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/10.25 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/10.25
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/eglibc hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/eglibc
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/10.53 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/10.53
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/10.04 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/10.04
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/gcc hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/gcc
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/05 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/05
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/cross hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/cross
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/07 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/07
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/06 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/06
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/data hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/data
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/09 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/09
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/edext/utils/list hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/lfs/scripts/chapter05/list
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/edext/latex/replace hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/replace

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils help-mode
debug j++-packages-scmel-eca-objects-control
j++-packages-scmel-eca-objects-start-and-stop
j++-packages-scmel-eca-objects-container
j++-packages-scmel-eca-objects-session
j++-packages-scmel-eca-objects-object j++-packages-scmel-object
j++-basic-comparable j++-packages-scmel-eca-driver
j++-packages-scmel-eca-eca j++-basic-validable
j++-packages-scmel-results j++-packages-scmel-output t-mouse sh-script
smie executable regexp-opt ede/dired vc-dir ewoc semantic/lex-spp
j++-packages-scmel-efm-parameters j++-packages-scmel-efm-connection
network-stream nsm auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache starttls tls j++-packages-scmel-efm-driver
j++-packages-scmel-efm-efm j++-packages-scmel-monitor
j++-packages-scmel-scmel j++-basic-processes-network-filtered
j++-basic-processes-filtered j++-basic-processes-put-and-get
j++-basic-processes-network-stream j++-basic-processes-process
speechd-speak advice speechd-brltty speechd-braille braille mmanager
brltty speechd-ssip speechd speechd-out eieio-compat speechd-common
j++-packages-subsystems-descriptor j++-packages-subsystems-class
j++-packages-databases-items-item j++-basic-mastered
j++-basic-widgets-open-close-title j++-basic-widgets-open-close
jka-compr j++-packages-databases-actions j++-basic-widgets-bar
j++-packages-subsystems-subsystems j++-packages-databases-database
j++-basic-logger j++-basic-lists-pointed j++-basic-creator
j++-basic-lists-list j++-basic-mapable j++-basic-sortable
j++-basic-widgets-object-title j++-packages-subsystems-subsystem
j++-basic-state j++-basic-interfaces-interface j++-basic-files-file
j++-basic-files-serializable j++-basic-files-stringifiable
j++-basic-widgets-object help-fns time-date warnings edext-srecode
semantic/edit srecode/srt-mode semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db semantic/format
srecode/template srecode/srt-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/ctxt edext-vc vc-svn vc vc-dispatcher edext-utils dired edext
srecode/insert srecode/filters srecode/args srecode/find srecode/map
srecode/ctxt semantic/tag-ls semantic/find srecode/compile
srecode/dictionary srecode/table srecode semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
ede/proj-elisp ede/pconf ede/pmake ede/proj-obj ede/proj ede/make
ede/proj-comp ede/autoconf-edit autoconf autoconf-mode ede/speedbar
ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-base
eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage image dframe eieio-custom
cl-macs cl-seq wid-edit cedet j++ eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra seq cconv eieio-core cl gv desktop frameset cl-loaddefs pcase
cl-lib cus-start cus-load finder-inf info tool-bar easymenu tex-site
package epg-config disp-table mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote inotify multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 200753 22914)
 (symbols 48 29279 76)
 (miscs 40 443 169)
 (strings 32 44384 5929)
 (string-bytes 1 2379943)
 (vectors 16 28966)
 (vector-slots 8 731625 3330)
 (floats 8 1383 226)
 (intervals 56 1999 815)
 (buffers 976 55)
 (heap 1024 30575 1322))