Subject: bug#20788: 24.4; Nicolas Petton's key not included in GNU keyring

From: William G. Gardella <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 21:10:51 +0000

Emacs 24.5 as uploaded to
 https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/emacs-24.5.tar.xz with the signature at
https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/emacs-24.5.tar.xz.sig
is allegedly signed by Nicolas Petton with long ID 0x233587A47C207910,
but the GNU keyring at https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnu-keyring.gpg
does not include this key.

Please correct this in case users are relying on the GNU keyring
and have no web of trust to Nicolas.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-slackware-linux-gnu)
 of 2015-03-06 on aporia
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11403000
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --program-prefix= --program-suffix= --mandir=/usr/man
 --infodir=/usr/info --without-gconf --without-gsettings --with-x
 --with-x-toolkit=no --with-m17n-flt --build=x86_64-slackware-linux
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -fPIC''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-agent-group-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode semantic-idle-scheduler-mode)  S)))
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  erc-dcc-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  global-rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-magit-wip-save-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-keep-place-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
i n SPC f a c t , SPC e v e n SPC m y SPC o l d SPC 
a c c o u n <M-backspace> <M-backspace> o w n SPC a 
c c o u n t SPC w h i c h SPC h a s SPC m a n y SPC 
o f SPC t h e SPC g n u SPC k e y r i n g s SPC d o 
e s n ' t SPC M-b M-b M-f <M-backspace> k e y s SPC 
i n SPC i t s SPC r i n g s <backspace> C-a M-f M-f 
M-f M-f M-f <M-backspace> r e a l SPC u s e r C-e k 
n o w SPC t h a t SPC o n e . <return> C-x b <return> 
C-p C-p M-f M-f M-f M-f M-b C-k M-> g p g SPC - - s 
e a r c h - k e y s SPC C-y <return> C-x b <return> 
a SPC k e y s e r v e r SPC k e y SPC c l a i m s SPC 
i t ' s SPC n <backspace> N i c o l a s SPC P e t t 
o n ' s . SPC t h i s SPC i s M-b M-b b u t SPC C-e 
SPC w o r t h y SPC o f SPC a SPC b u g SPC r e p o 
r t SPC t o SPC e m a c s . <return> <select-window> 
<select-window> <help-echo> <select-window> <select-window> 
<select-window> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<select-window> <select-window> <select-window> <help-echo> 
q C-x 1 M-x r e p o r t - e m a c s <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Mark set [8 times]
History item: 128
No completions of --veri
Using try-expand-dabbrev-all-buffers
Using try-complete-file-name [2 times]
No expansion found
Using try-complete-file-name
History item: 128
Mark set
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/t-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/t-mouse
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150518/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

Features:
(shadow emacsbug descr-text rfc2368 erc-log pcmpl-unix sgml-mode
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs cal-iso org-agenda url-queue erc-truncate bookmark
cal-move org-datetree org-capture vc-bzr mailalias smtpmail generic
autoload lisp-mnt url-http url-gw url-auth url-handlers ispell
find-dired rect w3m-form w3m-filter w3m-cookie w3m-bookmark
w3m-tabmenu w3m-session w3m w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems
w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util tar-mode warnings
two-column talk flow-fill conf-mode ffap iso-transl thai-util
thai-word lao-util rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok vc-dispatcher
cl-indent hippie-exp tabify xterm rx gnus-eform bbdb-message sendmail
nnir debug vc-rcs sh-script smie executable man gnus-html url-cache
mm-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mm-archive qp
gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg sort gnus-ml gnus-topic
parse-time netrc nnfolder bbdb-gnus nnmaildir geiser-mode geiser-xref
geiser-racket geiser-guile geiser-repl geiser-image geiser-doc
geiser-compile geiser-debug geiser-menu geiser-company geiser-autodoc
info-look geiser geiser-edit geiser-completion geiser-eval
geiser-connection geiser-syntax scheme geiser-impl geiser-custom
geiser-log geiser-base geiser-popup windmove network-stream starttls
tls eieio-opt speedbar sb-image dframe em-unix em-term term disp-table
ehelp em-smart em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob
em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util misearch multi-isearch dired-aux pdf-sync pdf-annot
pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-history org-attach org-id vc-git image-file
org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview
doc-view org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src
ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func elisp-slime-nav pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent dired-x dired pdf-isearch pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools cus-edit pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
image-mode mule-util sauron-identica sauron-jabber sauron-twittering
sauron-notifications notifications sauron-org appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs sauron-dbus dbus xml
sauron-erc sauron erc-services erc-autoaway erc-dcc erc-sasl
gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum nndraft nnmh nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-win nnmail gnus-int gnus-range
mail-source gnus gnus-ems nnheader bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb
bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc eldoc slime-repl elp slime-parse
slime gud apropos etags arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline
hyperspec browse-url slime-autoloads rainbow-delimiters paren edmacro
kmacro elec-pair winner time saveplace tramp-cache tramp-sh recentf
tree-widget savehist semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
tomorrow-night-bright-theme color-theme-tomorrow xt-mouse
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet whitespace magit-wip magit-key-mode magit
view tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell advice help-mode
grep compile diff-mode autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode
git-commit-mode server log-edit easy-mmode message idna cl-macs rfc822
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks
erc-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring erc-track erc-match
erc-netsplit erc-hl-nicks color cl gv erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat
format-spec auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core gnus-util time-date mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache thingatpt pp cus-start cus-load epa-file epa derived
epg tex-site darkroom-autoloads dash-autoloads erc-hl-nicks-autoloads
esxml-autoloads db-autoloads gratuitous-dark-theme-autoloads
kv-autoloads late-night-theme-autoloads finder-inf info easymenu
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads tron-theme-autoloads package epg-config
tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
font-render-setting x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 7839325 1212568)
 (symbols 48 187544 108)
 (miscs 40 11241 35615)
 (strings 32 708905 138852)
 (string-bytes 1 35977783)
 (vectors 16 223336)
 (vector-slots 8 4192108 258835)
 (floats 8 23141 46068)
 (intervals 56 589633 8575)
 (buffers 960 456)
 (heap 1024 403609 54516))