Subject: bug#20787: 24.3; make-mode doesn't hightlight macro assignments preceeded by a TAB

From: "John F. Trudeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 12:52:53 -0700

The constant makefile-macroassign-regex (used for highlighting), in
make-mode.el, does not find an assignment that is preceded by a TAB
character.  The attached patch corrects the regular expression to allow
TAB as well as SPACE before an assignment, which corrects highlighting.

This bug has endured through many emacs releases.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (powerpc-ibm-aix6.1.0.0, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2014-01-08 on adatx028
Windowing system distributor `The Cygwin/X Project', version 11.0.11600000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B'
 '--exec-prefix=/mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/powerpc-AIX6.1'
 '--mandir=/mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/man'
 '--docdir=/mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/doc'
 '--htmldir=/mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/html' '--with-wide-int'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/mtg/tool/lisp' 'CC=gcc' 'CFLAGS=-O3 -pipe
 -std=gnu99' 'LDFLAGS=-L/mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/powerpc-AIX6.1/lib
 -L/mtg/tool/powerpc-AIX6.1/lib -L/usr/lib
 -Wl,-bnoipath,-blibpath:/mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/powerpc-AIX6.1/lib:/mtg/tool/powerpc-AIX6.1/lib:/usr/lib'
 'LIBS=-lz -lm' 'CPPFLAGS=-I../lib -I/mtg/tool//include
 -I/mtg/tool/include -I/mtg/tool/include/libxml
 -DLIBS_TERMCAP=-lncurses''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: GNUmakefile

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  msb-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
a C-n C-n C-n C-n M-b M-b M-d a e t n a C-a C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-u 
C-p C-u C-p C-u C-l C-n M-f M-f M-f M-f M-f M-b M-$ 
M-f e C-p C-p C-p C-a C-SPC C-n C-n C-n C-n M-w C-x 
o C-x o C-SPC C-p C-p C-p C-p C-y C-p M-q C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-u C-p C-u C-p C-p C-p C-o C-o T h 
i s SPC b <backspace> C-/ C-a C-k C-k C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-o T h i s SPC b u g SPC h 
a s SPC e n d u r e d SPC f o r SPC m a n y SPC f <backspace> 
v e r s i o n SPC o f SPC e m a c s . M-b M-b M-b M-b 
M-b M-d t h r u <backspace> o u g h C-e M-b M-b M-b 
M-f s C-e M-b M-b M-b M-d M-d M-d e m a c s SPC r e 
l e a s e s C-e <return> C-l C-u C-p C-u C-l C-u C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-n C-p <return> C-u C-v C-u C-v C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-l C-u C-v C-u C-v C-u C-v C-v C-l 
C-v C-v M-v M-v M-v M-< C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-SPC C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n M-w 
C-c C-k y e s <return> C-x b P <return> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <send-emacs-bug
-report>

Recent messages:
Undo!
up-list: Scan error: "Unbalanced parentheses", 1022, 1
Mark saved where search started
Auto-saving...done
Starting new Ispell process [aspell::default] ...
apply: Searching for program: no such file or directory, aspell
Mark set [3 times]
Undo!
Mark set [2 times]
Auto-saving...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/trudeajo/.emacs.d/lisp/make-mode hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/make-mode
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-odt hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-odt
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-colview hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-indent hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-macs hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-docview hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-rmail hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-datetree hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-ascii hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ascii
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-lparse hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-lparse
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-vm hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-vm
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-awk hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-python hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-ref hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-habit hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-table hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-perl hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-clojure hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-eval hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-lisp hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-lob hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-icalendar hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-version hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-remember hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-remember
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-w3m hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-mew hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mew
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-keys hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-bibtex hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-haskell hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-ctags hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-maxima hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-C hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-dot hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-mhe hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-js hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-crypt hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-info hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-matlab hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-fortran hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-protocol hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-scala hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-wl hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-wl
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-entities hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-mks hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mks
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-eshell hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-clock hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-sql hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-publish hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-publish
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-java hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-archive hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-src hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-attach hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-css hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-compat hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-exp hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-agenda hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-timer hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-mac-message hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-screen hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-freemind hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-freemind
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-table hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-octave hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-footnote hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-install hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-shen hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-capture hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-bbdb hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-id hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-feed hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-comint hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-latex hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-plot hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-irc hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-scheme hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-mobile hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-docbook hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docbook
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-sh hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-ledger hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-org hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-exp hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-exp
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-element hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-faces hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-xoxo hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-beamer hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-beamer
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-html hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-html
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-R hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-mouse hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-io hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-tangle hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/mtg/tool/lisp/org hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-calc hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-ruby hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/mtg/tool/lisp/ob-sass hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-list hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-gnus hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-latex hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-latex
/mtg/tool/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /mtg/tool/emacs-24.3.B/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

Features:
(ispell shadow sort tar-mode network-stream starttls url-http tls url-gw
url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap finder-inf package
goto-addr emacsbug message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils derived add-log imenu diff m4-mode
po reposition vc vc-dispatcher terminal ehelp electric dirtrack cus-edit
bookmark pp image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems wid-edit
w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util semantic/html
sgml-mode semantic/edit pcmpl-gnu mail-extr find-dired grep help-mode
pcmpl-unix compile align-local align tabify man info dabbrev sh-script
smie executable tramp-cache tramp-sh ange-ftp tramp-ftp tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs cl-macs cua-rect rect semantic/tag-write
org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo
org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bs shell pcomplete comint
ansi-color conf-mode misearch multi-isearch semantic/bovine/make
semantic/bovine/make-by make-mode parse-time smerge-mode vc-cvs
diff-mode easy-mmode asm-mode semantic/tag-file inversion
semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/c
semantic/decorate/include semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse
hideif semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/bovine/c-by
semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep semantic/bovine
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
cc-langs cl cc-local xcscope ring cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs dired-local epg
epg-config view-local autorevert view icvs thingatpt dired-aux dired-x
dired jka-compr saveplace semantic/db-mode semantic/db gv eieio-base
semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt uniquify warnings advice help-fns cl-lib advice-preload
paren semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local msb minibuf-eldef iswitchb icomplete
time desktop cua-base autoinsert image-file allout cus-start cus-load
org-install easymenu ecb-autoloads ffap url-parse auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars bbdb timezone bbdb-autoloads cedet
loaddefs-local ps-ccrypt path-local vc-git time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dynamic-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty
emacs)