Subject: Re: bug#20782: 25.0.50; Emacs crashes when creating a file with emacs-template package w/o interactive call

From: [email-masked] (Vincent Belaïche)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 00:06:53 +0200

>> From: [email-masked] (Vincent Belaïche)
>> Cc: Vincent Belaïche <[email-masked]> ,
>>  [email-masked]
>> Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 23:51:27 +0200
>>
>> Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
>> SYMBOL_NAME (sym=2) at lisp.h:1662
>> 1662	  return XSYMBOL (sym)->name;
>> (gdb) bt full
>> #0  SYMBOL_NAME (sym=2) at lisp.h:1662
>> No locals.
>> #1  print_object (obj=2, printcharfun=printcharfun@entry=21101962, 
>>     escapeflag=escapeflag@entry=true) at print.c:1539
>>         end = <optimized out>
>>         c = <optimized out>
>>         i_byte = <optimized out>
>>         confusing = <optimized out>
>>         p = <optimized out>
>>         buf = "\377\377\377\377\000\000\000\000\000\000\366\000*\271\272w \343i\t\240\345\210\000\270\032\305w8\001\366\000\234\032\305wpi\261o"
>> #2  0x0111d13c in print (obj=obj@entry=2, 
>>     printcharfun=printcharfun@entry=21101962, 
>>     escapeflag=escapeflag@entry=true) at print.c:1139
>> No locals.
>> #3  0x0111d27e in Fprin1 (object=2, printcharfun=21101962) at print.c:581
>>         old = 0x95ce900
>>         old_point = <optimized out>
>>         start_point = <optimized out>
>>         old_point_byte = <optimized out>
>>         start_point_byte = <optimized out>
>>         free_print_buffer = true
>>         multibyte = true
>>         original = <optimized out>
>
>This shows that Emacs crashed in 'prin1' trying to format an invalid
>Lisp symbol for display in a backtrace.  'prin1' was called by the
>debugger, so I think Emacs was in the process of reporting a Lisp
>error by invoking the debugger.  Any idea what Lisp error could that
>be?
>
>Can you "M-x load-file RET template.el RET" before repeating the
>recipe, so that the Lisp-level backtrace shows more detailed
>information?
>

Hello,

I need anyhow to load template.el as part of the recipe to cause the
crash --- should I also destroy template.elc ?

What is happening is that I was developping some macros to create a file
from a row in a SES spreadsheet using an Emacs template. My macro had a
few bugs (notably it tries to create a file in a directory that does not
exists and a few other wrong things causing template-new-file in
trouble). I think that this is what causes some unusual processing going
through bug#20782 source of crash.

Now please note that I had included some explicit (debug) statement in
my macro in order to debug it. But then when I type 'j' in order to
execute fully the (template-new-file ...) statement right after the
(debug) statement, then it seems that, indeed, some error is met and the
debugger is recursively entered and then Emacs crashes.

Also I am realizing that the recipe to reproduce the bug is not so
simple. I have to do things by hand with M-x load-file (or 'L' in dired
mode), as if I load with -l from the command line, then the bug does not
occur whereas I do the same in the sequel.

Attached is the new trace, it seems to be the roughly same as the
previous one, although I do load template.el (not template.elc).

Maybe we could skype together and by sharing my screen you would see the
recipe to make the bug happen and could give further guidance for me to
provide more information.

Anyway I reported the bug because I was quite annoyed by it, but now
that I have a correct version of my macros (without the errors occurring
during template-new-file) there is no more crash, and I am less
annoyed. But well, it would be good to know whether this is something
that was corrected or not. I am not sure that my trying the same recipe
with the latest version of Emacs would answer this question, because as
I wrote early the recipe is not so simple...

   Vincent.

---
Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la protection avast! Antivirus est active.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

]0;MINGW32:/c/Programmes/installation/emacs-install/emacs/trunk/src
Vincent@AIGLEROYAL /c/Programmes/installation/emacs-install/emacs/trunk/src
$ gdb emacs.exe 
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.7.1
Copyright (C) 2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-w64-mingw32".
Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from emacs.exe...done.
SIGINT is used by the debugger.
Are you sure you want to change it? (y or n) [answered Y; input not from terminal]
DISPLAY = w32
TERM = emacs
Breakpoint 1 at 0x109a2de: file emacs.c, line 360.
Temporary breakpoint 2 at 0x10b0c23: file sysdep.c, line 911.
(gdb) run -Q
Starting program: c:\Programmes\installation\emacs-install\emacs\trunk\src\emacs.exe -Q
[New Thread 3712.0xd64]
[New Thread 3712.0xc10]
[New Thread 3712.0xff0]
[New Thread 3712.0xc68]
[New Thread 3712.0x9b8]
[New Thread 3712.0xb20]

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
SYMBOL_NAME (sym=2) at lisp.h:1662
1662	  return XSYMBOL (sym)->name;
(gdb) bt full
#0  SYMBOL_NAME (sym=2) at lisp.h:1662
No locals.
#1  print_object (obj=2, printcharfun=printcharfun@entry=21101962, 
    escapeflag=escapeflag@entry=true) at print.c:1539
        end = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
        i_byte = <optimized out>
        confusing = <optimized out>
        p = <optimized out>
        buf = "\377\377\377\377\000\000\000\000\000\000\237\000*\271~w(\324\234\t\240\345\210\000\270\032\211w8\001\237\000\234\032\211w\271\313$w"
#2  0x0111d13c in print (obj=obj@entry=2, 
    printcharfun=printcharfun@entry=21101962, 
    escapeflag=escapeflag@entry=true) at print.c:1139
No locals.
#3  0x0111d27e in Fprin1 (object=2, printcharfun=21101962) at print.c:581
        old = 0x9a22368
        old_point = <optimized out>
        start_point = <optimized out>
        old_point_byte = <optimized out>
        start_point_byte = <optimized out>
        free_print_buffer = true
        multibyte = true
        original = <optimized out>
#4  0x01101c55 in Fbacktrace () at eval.c:3330
        i = <optimized out>
        pdl = 0x99ea95c
        old_print_level = 32
#5  0x01103a21 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=args@entry=0x88e818)
    at eval.c:2720
        internal_argbuf = {161620845, 21186120, 161393728, 17844470, 
          21186122, 161620845, 21101962, 1}
        fun = 20436869
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x88e81c
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 62
#6  0x0113579a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=161857349, 
    maxdepth=24, args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x88ea24) at bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x1137369 <exec_byte_code+7665>, 0x113736e <exec_byte_code+7670>, 
          0x1137375 <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x113571c <exec_byte_code+420>, 
          0x113571c <exec_byte_code+420>, 0x113599a <exec_byte_code+1058>, 
          0x11359d2 <exec_byte_code+1114>, 0x1135a34 <exec_byte_code+1212>, 
          0x1135a2f <exec_byte_code+1207>, 0x1135923 <exec_byte_code+939>, 
          0x1135a39 <exec_byte_code+1217>, 0x1135874 <exec_byte_code+764>, 
          0x1135874 <exec_byte_code+764>, 0x11373e8 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 
          0x113595e <exec_byte_code+998>, 0x1135a45 <exec_byte_code+1229>, 
          0x113723b <exec_byte_code+7363>, 0x1137620 <exec_byte_code+8360>, 
          0x1137271 <exec_byte_code+7417>, 0x113581a <exec_byte_code+674>, 
          0x113581a <exec_byte_code+674>, 0x11374c4 <exec_byte_code+8012>, 
          0x1137240 <exec_byte_code+7368>, 0x1137296 <exec_byte_code+7454>, 
          0x113729b <exec_byte_code+7459>, 0x11372db <exec_byte_code+7523>, 
          0x11372a0 <exec_byte_code+7464>, 0x1135746 <exec_byte_code+462>, 
          0x1135746 <exec_byte_code+462>, 0x1137260 <exec_byte_code+7400>, 
          0x1137276 <exec_byte_code+7422>, 0x11372d6 <exec_byte_code+7518>, 
          0x11372e0 <exec_byte_code+7528>, 0x11372e5 <exec_byte_code+7533>, 
          0x1135a19 <exec_byte_code+1185>, 0x113577d <exec_byte_code+517>, 
          0x113577d <exec_byte_code+517>, 0x11372a5 <exec_byte_code+7469>, 
          0x11372b6 <exec_byte_code+7486>, 0x113731a <exec_byte_code+7586>, 
          0x1137315 <exec_byte_code+7581>, 0x113731f <exec_byte_code+7591>, 
          0x1135928 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x11357b1 <exec_byte_code+569>, 
          0x11357b1 <exec_byte_code+569>, 0x1135a1e <exec_byte_code+1190>, 
          0x11372f5 <exec_byte_code+7549>, 0x1136ff1 <exec_byte_code+6777>, 
          0x1136ec6 <exec_byte_code+6478>, 0x113735f <exec_byte_code+7655>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1135e2f <exec_byte_code+2231>, 
          0x1136427 <exec_byte_code+3759>, 0x1136458 <exec_byte_code+3808>, 
          0x1136360 <exec_byte_code+3560>, 0x1136391 <exec_byte_code+3609>, 
          0x1137509 <exec_byte_code+8081>, 0x113745c <exec_byte_code+7908>, 
          0x11363cb <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x11374d5 <exec_byte_code+8029>, 
          0x1137490 <exec_byte_code+7960>, 0x11363f3 <exec_byte_code+3707>, 
          0x11361d9 <exec_byte_code+3169>, 0x11361fd <exec_byte_code+3205>, 
          0x1136231 <exec_byte_code+3257>, 0x113625f <exec_byte_code+3303>, 
          0x11362cd <exec_byte_code+3413>, 0x11362f1 <exec_byte_code+3449>, 
          0x1136325 <exec_byte_code+3501>, 0x1135ea6 <exec_byte_code+2350>, 
          0x1135eca <exec_byte_code+2386>, 0x1135eee <exec_byte_code+2422>, 
          0x1135f22 <exec_byte_code+2474>, 0x1135f56 <exec_byte_code+2526>, 
          0x1135f8a <exec_byte_code+2578>, 0x1135fc5 <exec_byte_code+2637>, 
          0x1135ff3 <exec_byte_code+2683>, 0x1136021 <exec_byte_code+2729>, 
          0x113608f <exec_byte_code+2839>, 0x11360b9 <exec_byte_code+2881>, 
          0x11360e3 <exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x113619d <exec_byte_code+3109>, 
          0x1136125 <exec_byte_code+2989>, 0x1136161 <exec_byte_code+3049>, 
          0x1136489 <exec_byte_code+3857>, 0x11364c5 <exec_byte_code+3917>, 
          0x11364f3 <exec_byte_code+3963>, 0x1136520 <exec_byte_code+4008>, 
          0x113654e <exec_byte_code+4054>, 0x113657c <exec_byte_code+4100>, 
          0x11365aa <exec_byte_code+4146>, 0x113663a <exec_byte_code+4290>, 
          0x11357f0 <exec_byte_code+632>, 0x1136667 <exec_byte_code+4335>, 
          0x113668b <exec_byte_code+4371>, 0x11366f5 <exec_byte_code+4477>, 
          0x1136722 <exec_byte_code+4522>, 0x113674f <exec_byte_code+4567>, 
          0x1136773 <exec_byte_code+4603>, 0x1136796 <exec_byte_code+4638>, 
          0x11367b9 <exec_byte_code+4673>, 0x11367e0 <exec_byte_code+4712>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x113680d <exec_byte_code+4757>, 
          0x1136830 <exec_byte_code+4792>, 0x1136853 <exec_byte_code+4827>, 
          0x1136876 <exec_byte_code+4862>, 0x1136899 <exec_byte_code+4897>, 
          0x11368bc <exec_byte_code+4932>, 0x11357f0 <exec_byte_code+632>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11368e0 <exec_byte_code+4968>, 
          0x113691a <exec_byte_code+5026>, 0x113693e <exec_byte_code+5062>, 
          0x1136962 <exec_byte_code+5098>, 0x1136996 <exec_byte_code+5150>, 
          0x11369ca <exec_byte_code+5202>, 0x11369ee <exec_byte_code+5238>, 
          0x1136a0d <exec_byte_code+5269>, 0x1136e34 <exec_byte_code+6332>, 
          0x1136e68 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 0x1136d8e <exec_byte_code+6166>, 
          0x1136db1 <exec_byte_code+6201>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11375e3 <exec_byte_code+8299>, 0x1135a55 <exec_byte_code+1245>, 
          0x11373f9 <exec_byte_code+7809>, 0x1135ad2 <exec_byte_code+1370>, 
          0x1135b60 <exec_byte_code+1512>, 0x1135bbf <exec_byte_code+1607>, 
          0x1137325 <exec_byte_code+7597>, 0x11375ca <exec_byte_code+8274>, 
          0x1137625 <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x113753e <exec_byte_code+8134>, 
          0x1137568 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 0x1136e9c <exec_byte_code+6436>, 
          0x1136fb5 <exec_byte_code+6717>, 0x1137013 <exec_byte_code+6811>, 
          0x113705c <exec_byte_code+6884>, 0x1137097 <exec_byte_code+6943>, 
          0x1135dd7 <exec_byte_code+2143>, 0x1135935 <exec_byte_code+957>, 
          0x1136dd5 <exec_byte_code+6237>, 0x1136e10 <exec_byte_code+6296>, 
          0x1136bc7 <exec_byte_code+5711>, 0x1136beb <exec_byte_code+5747>, 
          0x1136c0f <exec_byte_code+5783>, 0x1136c33 <exec_byte_code+5819>, 
          0x1136c67 <exec_byte_code+5871>, 0x1136c9b <exec_byte_code+5923>, 
          0x1136ccf <exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x1136d03 <exec_byte_code+6027>, 
          0x1136a41 <exec_byte_code+5321>, 0x1136a75 <exec_byte_code+5373>, 
          0x1136aa9 <exec_byte_code+5425>, 0x1136acd <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x1136b01 <exec_byte_code+5513>, 0x1136b35 <exec_byte_code+5565>, 
          0x1136b67 <exec_byte_code+5615>, 0x1136b99 <exec_byte_code+5665>, 
          0x11365d8 <exec_byte_code+4192>, 0x1136606 <exec_byte_code+4238>, 
          0x1137385 <exec_byte_code+7693>, 0x11373bf <exec_byte_code+7751>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1135c49 <exec_byte_code+1745>, 
          0x1135cb3 <exec_byte_code+1851>, 0x1135d04 <exec_byte_code+1932>, 
          0x1135d82 <exec_byte_code+2058>, 0x11371be <exec_byte_code+7238>, 
          0x113628d <exec_byte_code+3349>, 0x113604f <exec_byte_code+2775>, 
          0x11366b5 <exec_byte_code+4413>, 0x11370da <exec_byte_code+7010>, 
          0x1137112 <exec_byte_code+7066>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1137159 <exec_byte_code+7137>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x1137196 <exec_byte_code+7198> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = <optimized out>
        op = 0
        vectorp = 0x9a5bf44
        stack = {
          pc = 0x99e77c1 "\210,eb\210`\315\316!\210\001@\317=\203*", 
          byte_string = 161149785, 
          byte_string_start = 0x99e77ac "\306\020\307 \210\310\311!\210\311\021p\311\312\313\032\033\034\035\314 \210,eb\210`\315\316!\210\001@\317=\203*", 
          next = 0x88eab0
        }
        top = 0x88e818
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#7  0x0110357e in funcall_lambda (fun=161857509, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88ea24) at eval.c:2890
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#8  0x01103811 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x88ea20)
    at eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 161460122
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 57
#9  0x0113579a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=161857005, 
    maxdepth=168, args_template=args_template@entry=512, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x88ebc4) at bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x1137369 <exec_byte_code+7665>, 0x113736e <exec_byte_code+7670>, 
          0x1137375 <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x113571c <exec_byte_code+420>, 
          0x113571c <exec_byte_code+420>, 0x113599a <exec_byte_code+1058>, 
          0x11359d2 <exec_byte_code+1114>, 0x1135a34 <exec_byte_code+1212>, 
          0x1135a2f <exec_byte_code+1207>, 0x1135923 <exec_byte_code+939>, 
          0x1135a39 <exec_byte_code+1217>, 0x1135874 <exec_byte_code+764>, 
          0x1135874 <exec_byte_code+764>, 0x11373e8 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 
          0x113595e <exec_byte_code+998>, 0x1135a45 <exec_byte_code+1229>, 
          0x113723b <exec_byte_code+7363>, 0x1137620 <exec_byte_code+8360>, 
          0x1137271 <exec_byte_code+7417>, 0x113581a <exec_byte_code+674>, 
          0x113581a <exec_byte_code+674>, 0x11374c4 <exec_byte_code+8012>, 
          0x1137240 <exec_byte_code+7368>, 0x1137296 <exec_byte_code+7454>, 
          0x113729b <exec_byte_code+7459>, 0x11372db <exec_byte_code+7523>, 
          0x11372a0 <exec_byte_code+7464>, 0x1135746 <exec_byte_code+462>, 
          0x1135746 <exec_byte_code+462>, 0x1137260 <exec_byte_code+7400>, 
          0x1137276 <exec_byte_code+7422>, 0x11372d6 <exec_byte_code+7518>, 
          0x11372e0 <exec_byte_code+7528>, 0x11372e5 <exec_byte_code+7533>, 
          0x1135a19 <exec_byte_code+1185>, 0x113577d <exec_byte_code+517>, 
          0x113577d <exec_byte_code+517>, 0x11372a5 <exec_byte_code+7469>, 
          0x11372b6 <exec_byte_code+7486>, 0x113731a <exec_byte_code+7586>, 
          0x1137315 <exec_byte_code+7581>, 0x113731f <exec_byte_code+7591>, 
          0x1135928 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x11357b1 <exec_byte_code+569>, 
          0x11357b1 <exec_byte_code+569>, 0x1135a1e <exec_byte_code+1190>, 
          0x11372f5 <exec_byte_code+7549>, 0x1136ff1 <exec_byte_code+6777>, 
          0x1136ec6 <exec_byte_code+6478>, 0x113735f <exec_byte_code+7655>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1135e2f <exec_byte_code+2231>, 
          0x1136427 <exec_byte_code+3759>, 0x1136458 <exec_byte_code+3808>, 
          0x1136360 <exec_byte_code+3560>, 0x1136391 <exec_byte_code+3609>, 
          0x1137509 <exec_byte_code+8081>, 0x113745c <exec_byte_code+7908>, 
          0x11363cb <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x11374d5 <exec_byte_code+8029>, 
          0x1137490 <exec_byte_code+7960>, 0x11363f3 <exec_byte_code+3707>, 
          0x11361d9 <exec_byte_code+3169>, 0x11361fd <exec_byte_code+3205>, 
          0x1136231 <exec_byte_code+3257>, 0x113625f <exec_byte_code+3303>, 
          0x11362cd <exec_byte_code+3413>, 0x11362f1 <exec_byte_code+3449>, 
          0x1136325 <exec_byte_code+3501>, 0x1135ea6 <exec_byte_code+2350>, 
          0x1135eca <exec_byte_code+2386>, 0x1135eee <exec_byte_code+2422>, 
          0x1135f22 <exec_byte_code+2474>, 0x1135f56 <exec_byte_code+2526>, 
          0x1135f8a <exec_byte_code+2578>, 0x1135fc5 <exec_byte_code+2637>, 
          0x1135ff3 <exec_byte_code+2683>, 0x1136021 <exec_byte_code+2729>, 
          0x113608f <exec_byte_code+2839>, 0x11360b9 <exec_byte_code+2881>, 
          0x11360e3 <exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x113619d <exec_byte_code+3109>, 
          0x1136125 <exec_byte_code+2989>, 0x1136161 <exec_byte_code+3049>, 
          0x1136489 <exec_byte_code+3857>, 0x11364c5 <exec_byte_code+3917>, 
          0x11364f3 <exec_byte_code+3963>, 0x1136520 <exec_byte_code+4008>, 
          0x113654e <exec_byte_code+4054>, 0x113657c <exec_byte_code+4100>, 
          0x11365aa <exec_byte_code+4146>, 0x113663a <exec_byte_code+4290>, 
          0x11357f0 <exec_byte_code+632>, 0x1136667 <exec_byte_code+4335>, 
          0x113668b <exec_byte_code+4371>, 0x11366f5 <exec_byte_code+4477>, 
          0x1136722 <exec_byte_code+4522>, 0x113674f <exec_byte_code+4567>, 
          0x1136773 <exec_byte_code+4603>, 0x1136796 <exec_byte_code+4638>, 
          0x11367b9 <exec_byte_code+4673>, 0x11367e0 <exec_byte_code+4712>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x113680d <exec_byte_code+4757>, 
          0x1136830 <exec_byte_code+4792>, 0x1136853 <exec_byte_code+4827>, 
          0x1136876 <exec_byte_code+4862>, 0x1136899 <exec_byte_code+4897>, 
          0x11368bc <exec_byte_code+4932>, 0x11357f0 <exec_byte_code+632>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11368e0 <exec_byte_code+4968>, 
          0x113691a <exec_byte_code+5026>, 0x113693e <exec_byte_code+5062>, 
          0x1136962 <exec_byte_code+5098>, 0x1136996 <exec_byte_code+5150>, 
          0x11369ca <exec_byte_code+5202>, 0x11369ee <exec_byte_code+5238>, 
          0x1136a0d <exec_byte_code+5269>, 0x1136e34 <exec_byte_code+6332>, 
          0x1136e68 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 0x1136d8e <exec_byte_code+6166>, 
          0x1136db1 <exec_byte_code+6201>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11375e3 <exec_byte_code+8299>, 0x1135a55 <exec_byte_code+1245>, 
          0x11373f9 <exec_byte_code+7809>, 0x1135ad2 <exec_byte_code+1370>, 
          0x1135b60 <exec_byte_code+1512>, 0x1135bbf <exec_byte_code+1607>, 
          0x1137325 <exec_byte_code+7597>, 0x11375ca <exec_byte_code+8274>, 
          0x1137625 <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x113753e <exec_byte_code+8134>, 
          0x1137568 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 0x1136e9c <exec_byte_code+6436>, 
          0x1136fb5 <exec_byte_code+6717>, 0x1137013 <exec_byte_code+6811>, 
          0x113705c <exec_byte_code+6884>, 0x1137097 <exec_byte_code+6943>, 
          0x1135dd7 <exec_byte_code+2143>, 0x1135935 <exec_byte_code+957>, 
          0x1136dd5 <exec_byte_code+6237>, 0x1136e10 <exec_byte_code+6296>, 
          0x1136bc7 <exec_byte_code+5711>, 0x1136beb <exec_byte_code+5747>, 
          0x1136c0f <exec_byte_code+5783>, 0x1136c33 <exec_byte_code+5819>, 
          0x1136c67 <exec_byte_code+5871>, 0x1136c9b <exec_byte_code+5923>, 
          0x1136ccf <exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x1136d03 <exec_byte_code+6027>, 
          0x1136a41 <exec_byte_code+5321>, 0x1136a75 <exec_byte_code+5373>, 
          0x1136aa9 <exec_byte_code+5425>, 0x1136acd <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x1136b01 <exec_byte_code+5513>, 0x1136b35 <exec_byte_code+5565>, 
          0x1136b67 <exec_byte_code+5615>, 0x1136b99 <exec_byte_code+5665>, 
          0x11365d8 <exec_byte_code+4192>, 0x1136606 <exec_byte_code+4238>, 
          0x1137385 <exec_byte_code+7693>, 0x11373bf <exec_byte_code+7751>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1135c49 <exec_byte_code+1745>, 
          0x1135cb3 <exec_byte_code+1851>, 0x1135d04 <exec_byte_code+1932>, 
          0x1135d82 <exec_byte_code+2058>, 0x11371be <exec_byte_code+7238>, 
          0x113628d <exec_byte_code+3349>, 0x113604f <exec_byte_code+2775>, 
          0x11366b5 <exec_byte_code+4413>, 0x11370da <exec_byte_code+7010>, 
          0x1137112 <exec_byte_code+7066>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1137159 <exec_byte_code+7137>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x1137196 <exec_byte_code+7198> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = <optimized out>
        op = 1
        vectorp = 0x9a5bdec
        stack = {
          pc = 0x99df54b "\210\n\203a\001\350ed\"\016IV\203T\001eb\210\351\016I\245y\210`db\210\351\016I\245\016IZy\210\211`|\266\002\352c\210eb\210\306\353\313 \"\210\354\355!\210\306\356!\210\310\317\036J\036\067\306\356!\210\212\357 \210.\027\266\023\016\061\026K\t.\a\207", 
          byte_string = 161135233, 
          byte_string_start = 0x99df424 "\b\203\006", 
          next = 0x88f1f0
        }
        top = 0x88ea20
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#10 0x0110357e in funcall_lambda (fun=161857317, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88ebc4) at eval.c:2890
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#11 0x01103811 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x88ebc0) at eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 21187298
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 29
#12 0x01104acd in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x88ec38)
    at eval.c:2343
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = 21101962
        funcall_args = 0x88ebc0
        fun = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
#13 0x01104cc1 in apply1 (fn=21187298, arg=arg@entry=161863350) at eval.c:2561
No locals.
#14 0x01104e6e in call_debugger (arg=161863350) at eval.c:319
        debug_while_redisplaying = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        old_depth = <optimized out>
        old_max = <optimized out>
#15 0x01102e3d in eval_sub (form=140679342) at eval.c:2261
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = 21101962
        original_args = 140679334
        gcpro3 = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
#16 0x011032b5 in Fprogn (body=140679294) at eval.c:455
        val = <optimized out>
#17 0x01105bbe in Flet (args=140674830) at eval.c:963
        temps = 0x88ed40
        tem = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        elt = <optimized out>
        varlist = <optimized out>
        argnum = <optimized out>
        gcpro2 = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
#18 0x01102fed in eval_sub (form=140674822) at eval.c:2128
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 140674830
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {10420224, 8978372, 2005080581, 13821641, -2, 2004827379, 
          2004827422, 8}
        fun = 20437421
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 140674830
        gcpro3 = <optimized out>
        count = 14
#19 0x011032b5 in Fprogn (body=140674774) at eval.c:455
        val = <optimized out>
#20 0x011035e9 in funcall_lambda (fun=140674814, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88f0ac) at eval.c:2949
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21101962
        lexenv = 21101962
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#21 0x01103811 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=args@entry=0x88f0a8)
    at eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 161214474
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 13
#22 0x010ff831 in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=1, args=0x88f0a8)
    at callint.c:270
No locals.
#23 0x011038cb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x88f0a4)
    at eval.c:2703
        fun = 20436749
        original_fun = 21196274
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 11
#24 0x01104af4 in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x88f0a4)
    at eval.c:2288
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = 21101962
        funcall_args = 0x0
        fun = 21196274
        retval = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_must_free = false
#25 0x010ffbce in Fcall_interactively (function=161214474, 
    record_flag=22923730, keys=21127637) at callint.c:416
        args = {21196274, 161214474, 21101962}
        input = <optimized out>
        funval = <optimized out>
        events = <optimized out>
        args = <optimized out>
        visargs = <optimized out>
        specs = 21101962
        filter_specs = <optimized out>
        teml = <optimized out>
        up_event = 21101962
        enable = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_must_free = false
        next_event = <optimized out>
        prefix_arg = 21101962
        string = 0x0
        tem = <optimized out>
        varies = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        nargs = <optimized out>
        mark = <optimized out>
        arg_from_tty = false
        gcpro3 = <optimized out>
        gcpro4 = <optimized out>
        key_count = 1
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = 161214474
        save_last_command = 22253466
        save_this_original_command = 21276834
        save_real_this_command = 161214474
#26 0x011039f0 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=4, args=args@entry=0x88f16c)
    at eval.c:2730
        internal_argbuf = {161214474, 21101962, 17477015, 22492390, 17477015, 
          4324746, 21196402, 17769127}
        fun = 20436725
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        numargs = 3
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x88f170
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 10
#27 0x0113579a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=19014157, 
    maxdepth=52, args_template=args_template@entry=4100, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x88f318) at bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x1137369 <exec_byte_code+7665>, 0x113736e <exec_byte_code+7670>, 
          0x1137375 <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x113571c <exec_byte_code+420>, 
          0x113571c <exec_byte_code+420>, 0x113599a <exec_byte_code+1058>, 
          0x11359d2 <exec_byte_code+1114>, 0x1135a34 <exec_byte_code+1212>, 
          0x1135a2f <exec_byte_code+1207>, 0x1135923 <exec_byte_code+939>, 
          0x1135a39 <exec_byte_code+1217>, 0x1135874 <exec_byte_code+764>, 
          0x1135874 <exec_byte_code+764>, 0x11373e8 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 
          0x113595e <exec_byte_code+998>, 0x1135a45 <exec_byte_code+1229>, 
          0x113723b <exec_byte_code+7363>, 0x1137620 <exec_byte_code+8360>, 
          0x1137271 <exec_byte_code+7417>, 0x113581a <exec_byte_code+674>, 
          0x113581a <exec_byte_code+674>, 0x11374c4 <exec_byte_code+8012>, 
          0x1137240 <exec_byte_code+7368>, 0x1137296 <exec_byte_code+7454>, 
          0x113729b <exec_byte_code+7459>, 0x11372db <exec_byte_code+7523>, 
          0x11372a0 <exec_byte_code+7464>, 0x1135746 <exec_byte_code+462>, 
          0x1135746 <exec_byte_code+462>, 0x1137260 <exec_byte_code+7400>, 
          0x1137276 <exec_byte_code+7422>, 0x11372d6 <exec_byte_code+7518>, 
          0x11372e0 <exec_byte_code+7528>, 0x11372e5 <exec_byte_code+7533>, 
          0x1135a19 <exec_byte_code+1185>, 0x113577d <exec_byte_code+517>, 
          0x113577d <exec_byte_code+517>, 0x11372a5 <exec_byte_code+7469>, 
          0x11372b6 <exec_byte_code+7486>, 0x113731a <exec_byte_code+7586>, 
          0x1137315 <exec_byte_code+7581>, 0x113731f <exec_byte_code+7591>, 
          0x1135928 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x11357b1 <exec_byte_code+569>, 
          0x11357b1 <exec_byte_code+569>, 0x1135a1e <exec_byte_code+1190>, 
          0x11372f5 <exec_byte_code+7549>, 0x1136ff1 <exec_byte_code+6777>, 
          0x1136ec6 <exec_byte_code+6478>, 0x113735f <exec_byte_code+7655>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1135e2f <exec_byte_code+2231>, 
          0x1136427 <exec_byte_code+3759>, 0x1136458 <exec_byte_code+3808>, 
          0x1136360 <exec_byte_code+3560>, 0x1136391 <exec_byte_code+3609>, 
          0x1137509 <exec_byte_code+8081>, 0x113745c <exec_byte_code+7908>, 
          0x11363cb <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x11374d5 <exec_byte_code+8029>, 
          0x1137490 <exec_byte_code+7960>, 0x11363f3 <exec_byte_code+3707>, 
          0x11361d9 <exec_byte_code+3169>, 0x11361fd <exec_byte_code+3205>, 
          0x1136231 <exec_byte_code+3257>, 0x113625f <exec_byte_code+3303>, 
          0x11362cd <exec_byte_code+3413>, 0x11362f1 <exec_byte_code+3449>, 
          0x1136325 <exec_byte_code+3501>, 0x1135ea6 <exec_byte_code+2350>, 
          0x1135eca <exec_byte_code+2386>, 0x1135eee <exec_byte_code+2422>, 
          0x1135f22 <exec_byte_code+2474>, 0x1135f56 <exec_byte_code+2526>, 
          0x1135f8a <exec_byte_code+2578>, 0x1135fc5 <exec_byte_code+2637>, 
          0x1135ff3 <exec_byte_code+2683>, 0x1136021 <exec_byte_code+2729>, 
          0x113608f <exec_byte_code+2839>, 0x11360b9 <exec_byte_code+2881>, 
          0x11360e3 <exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x113619d <exec_byte_code+3109>, 
          0x1136125 <exec_byte_code+2989>, 0x1136161 <exec_byte_code+3049>, 
          0x1136489 <exec_byte_code+3857>, 0x11364c5 <exec_byte_code+3917>, 
          0x11364f3 <exec_byte_code+3963>, 0x1136520 <exec_byte_code+4008>, 
          0x113654e <exec_byte_code+4054>, 0x113657c <exec_byte_code+4100>, 
          0x11365aa <exec_byte_code+4146>, 0x113663a <exec_byte_code+4290>, 
          0x11357f0 <exec_byte_code+632>, 0x1136667 <exec_byte_code+4335>, 
          0x113668b <exec_byte_code+4371>, 0x11366f5 <exec_byte_code+4477>, 
          0x1136722 <exec_byte_code+4522>, 0x113674f <exec_byte_code+4567>, 
          0x1136773 <exec_byte_code+4603>, 0x1136796 <exec_byte_code+4638>, 
          0x11367b9 <exec_byte_code+4673>, 0x11367e0 <exec_byte_code+4712>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x113680d <exec_byte_code+4757>, 
          0x1136830 <exec_byte_code+4792>, 0x1136853 <exec_byte_code+4827>, 
          0x1136876 <exec_byte_code+4862>, 0x1136899 <exec_byte_code+4897>, 
          0x11368bc <exec_byte_code+4932>, 0x11357f0 <exec_byte_code+632>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11368e0 <exec_byte_code+4968>, 
          0x113691a <exec_byte_code+5026>, 0x113693e <exec_byte_code+5062>, 
          0x1136962 <exec_byte_code+5098>, 0x1136996 <exec_byte_code+5150>, 
          0x11369ca <exec_byte_code+5202>, 0x11369ee <exec_byte_code+5238>, 
          0x1136a0d <exec_byte_code+5269>, 0x1136e34 <exec_byte_code+6332>, 
          0x1136e68 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 0x1136d8e <exec_byte_code+6166>, 
          0x1136db1 <exec_byte_code+6201>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11375e3 <exec_byte_code+8299>, 0x1135a55 <exec_byte_code+1245>, 
          0x11373f9 <exec_byte_code+7809>, 0x1135ad2 <exec_byte_code+1370>, 
          0x1135b60 <exec_byte_code+1512>, 0x1135bbf <exec_byte_code+1607>, 
          0x1137325 <exec_byte_code+7597>, 0x11375ca <exec_byte_code+8274>, 
          0x1137625 <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x113753e <exec_byte_code+8134>, 
          0x1137568 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 0x1136e9c <exec_byte_code+6436>, 
          0x1136fb5 <exec_byte_code+6717>, 0x1137013 <exec_byte_code+6811>, 
          0x113705c <exec_byte_code+6884>, 0x1137097 <exec_byte_code+6943>, 
          0x1135dd7 <exec_byte_code+2143>, 0x1135935 <exec_byte_code+957>, 
          0x1136dd5 <exec_byte_code+6237>, 0x1136e10 <exec_byte_code+6296>, 
          0x1136bc7 <exec_byte_code+5711>, 0x1136beb <exec_byte_code+5747>, 
          0x1136c0f <exec_byte_code+5783>, 0x1136c33 <exec_byte_code+5819>, 
          0x1136c67 <exec_byte_code+5871>, 0x1136c9b <exec_byte_code+5923>, 
          0x1136ccf <exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x1136d03 <exec_byte_code+6027>, 
          0x1136a41 <exec_byte_code+5321>, 0x1136a75 <exec_byte_code+5373>, 
          0x1136aa9 <exec_byte_code+5425>, 0x1136acd <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x1136b01 <exec_byte_code+5513>, 0x1136b35 <exec_byte_code+5565>, 
          0x1136b67 <exec_byte_code+5615>, 0x1136b99 <exec_byte_code+5665>, 
          0x11365d8 <exec_byte_code+4192>, 0x1136606 <exec_byte_code+4238>, 
          0x1137385 <exec_byte_code+7693>, 0x11373bf <exec_byte_code+7751>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1135c49 <exec_byte_code+1745>, 
          0x1135cb3 <exec_byte_code+1851>, 0x1135d04 <exec_byte_code+1932>, 
          0x1135d82 <exec_byte_code+2058>, 0x11371be <exec_byte_code+7238>, 
          0x113628d <exec_byte_code+3349>, 0x113604f <exec_byte_code+2775>, 
          0x11366b5 <exec_byte_code+4413>, 0x11370da <exec_byte_code+7010>, 
          0x1137112 <exec_byte_code+7066>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1137159 <exec_byte_code+7137>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x1137196 <exec_byte_code+7198> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = <optimized out>
        op = 3
        vectorp = 0x122220c <pure+431884>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x1331744 <pure+1543236> "\006\006\071\203\233", 
          byte_string = 19014137, 
          byte_string_start = 0x13316d0 <pure+1543120> "\306\020\211?\205\f", 
          next = 0x88f3a0
        }
        top = 0x88f16c
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#28 0x0110357e in funcall_lambda (fun=19014117, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88f318) at eval.c:2890
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#29 0x01103811 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x88f314)
    at eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 21147954
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 9
#30 0x0113579a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=19013845, 
    maxdepth=56, args_template=args_template@entry=2052, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x88f548) at bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x1137369 <exec_byte_code+7665>, 0x113736e <exec_byte_code+7670>, 
          0x1137375 <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x113571c <exec_byte_code+420>, 
          0x113571c <exec_byte_code+420>, 0x113599a <exec_byte_code+1058>, 
          0x11359d2 <exec_byte_code+1114>, 0x1135a34 <exec_byte_code+1212>, 
          0x1135a2f <exec_byte_code+1207>, 0x1135923 <exec_byte_code+939>, 
          0x1135a39 <exec_byte_code+1217>, 0x1135874 <exec_byte_code+764>, 
          0x1135874 <exec_byte_code+764>, 0x11373e8 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 
          0x113595e <exec_byte_code+998>, 0x1135a45 <exec_byte_code+1229>, 
          0x113723b <exec_byte_code+7363>, 0x1137620 <exec_byte_code+8360>, 
          0x1137271 <exec_byte_code+7417>, 0x113581a <exec_byte_code+674>, 
          0x113581a <exec_byte_code+674>, 0x11374c4 <exec_byte_code+8012>, 
          0x1137240 <exec_byte_code+7368>, 0x1137296 <exec_byte_code+7454>, 
          0x113729b <exec_byte_code+7459>, 0x11372db <exec_byte_code+7523>, 
          0x11372a0 <exec_byte_code+7464>, 0x1135746 <exec_byte_code+462>, 
          0x1135746 <exec_byte_code+462>, 0x1137260 <exec_byte_code+7400>, 
          0x1137276 <exec_byte_code+7422>, 0x11372d6 <exec_byte_code+7518>, 
          0x11372e0 <exec_byte_code+7528>, 0x11372e5 <exec_byte_code+7533>, 
          0x1135a19 <exec_byte_code+1185>, 0x113577d <exec_byte_code+517>, 
          0x113577d <exec_byte_code+517>, 0x11372a5 <exec_byte_code+7469>, 
          0x11372b6 <exec_byte_code+7486>, 0x113731a <exec_byte_code+7586>, 
          0x1137315 <exec_byte_code+7581>, 0x113731f <exec_byte_code+7591>, 
          0x1135928 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x11357b1 <exec_byte_code+569>, 
          0x11357b1 <exec_byte_code+569>, 0x1135a1e <exec_byte_code+1190>, 
          0x11372f5 <exec_byte_code+7549>, 0x1136ff1 <exec_byte_code+6777>, 
          0x1136ec6 <exec_byte_code+6478>, 0x113735f <exec_byte_code+7655>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1135e2f <exec_byte_code+2231>, 
          0x1136427 <exec_byte_code+3759>, 0x1136458 <exec_byte_code+3808>, 
          0x1136360 <exec_byte_code+3560>, 0x1136391 <exec_byte_code+3609>, 
          0x1137509 <exec_byte_code+8081>, 0x113745c <exec_byte_code+7908>, 
          0x11363cb <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x11374d5 <exec_byte_code+8029>, 
          0x1137490 <exec_byte_code+7960>, 0x11363f3 <exec_byte_code+3707>, 
          0x11361d9 <exec_byte_code+3169>, 0x11361fd <exec_byte_code+3205>, 
          0x1136231 <exec_byte_code+3257>, 0x113625f <exec_byte_code+3303>, 
          0x11362cd <exec_byte_code+3413>, 0x11362f1 <exec_byte_code+3449>, 
          0x1136325 <exec_byte_code+3501>, 0x1135ea6 <exec_byte_code+2350>, 
          0x1135eca <exec_byte_code+2386>, 0x1135eee <exec_byte_code+2422>, 
          0x1135f22 <exec_byte_code+2474>, 0x1135f56 <exec_byte_code+2526>, 
          0x1135f8a <exec_byte_code+2578>, 0x1135fc5 <exec_byte_code+2637>, 
          0x1135ff3 <exec_byte_code+2683>, 0x1136021 <exec_byte_code+2729>, 
          0x113608f <exec_byte_code+2839>, 0x11360b9 <exec_byte_code+2881>, 
          0x11360e3 <exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x113619d <exec_byte_code+3109>, 
          0x1136125 <exec_byte_code+2989>, 0x1136161 <exec_byte_code+3049>, 
          0x1136489 <exec_byte_code+3857>, 0x11364c5 <exec_byte_code+3917>, 
          0x11364f3 <exec_byte_code+3963>, 0x1136520 <exec_byte_code+4008>, 
          0x113654e <exec_byte_code+4054>, 0x113657c <exec_byte_code+4100>, 
          0x11365aa <exec_byte_code+4146>, 0x113663a <exec_byte_code+4290>, 
          0x11357f0 <exec_byte_code+632>, 0x1136667 <exec_byte_code+4335>, 
          0x113668b <exec_byte_code+4371>, 0x11366f5 <exec_byte_code+4477>, 
          0x1136722 <exec_byte_code+4522>, 0x113674f <exec_byte_code+4567>, 
          0x1136773 <exec_byte_code+4603>, 0x1136796 <exec_byte_code+4638>, 
          0x11367b9 <exec_byte_code+4673>, 0x11367e0 <exec_byte_code+4712>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x113680d <exec_byte_code+4757>, 
          0x1136830 <exec_byte_code+4792>, 0x1136853 <exec_byte_code+4827>, 
          0x1136876 <exec_byte_code+4862>, 0x1136899 <exec_byte_code+4897>, 
          0x11368bc <exec_byte_code+4932>, 0x11357f0 <exec_byte_code+632>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11368e0 <exec_byte_code+4968>, 
          0x113691a <exec_byte_code+5026>, 0x113693e <exec_byte_code+5062>, 
          0x1136962 <exec_byte_code+5098>, 0x1136996 <exec_byte_code+5150>, 
          0x11369ca <exec_byte_code+5202>, 0x11369ee <exec_byte_code+5238>, 
          0x1136a0d <exec_byte_code+5269>, 0x1136e34 <exec_byte_code+6332>, 
          0x1136e68 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 0x1136d8e <exec_byte_code+6166>, 
          0x1136db1 <exec_byte_code+6201>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11375e3 <exec_byte_code+8299>, 0x1135a55 <exec_byte_code+1245>, 
          0x11373f9 <exec_byte_code+7809>, 0x1135ad2 <exec_byte_code+1370>, 
          0x1135b60 <exec_byte_code+1512>, 0x1135bbf <exec_byte_code+1607>, 
          0x1137325 <exec_byte_code+7597>, 0x11375ca <exec_byte_code+8274>, 
          0x1137625 <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x113753e <exec_byte_code+8134>, 
          0x1137568 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 0x1136e9c <exec_byte_code+6436>, 
          0x1136fb5 <exec_byte_code+6717>, 0x1137013 <exec_byte_code+6811>, 
          0x113705c <exec_byte_code+6884>, 0x1137097 <exec_byte_code+6943>, 
          0x1135dd7 <exec_byte_code+2143>, 0x1135935 <exec_byte_code+957>, 
          0x1136dd5 <exec_byte_code+6237>, 0x1136e10 <exec_byte_code+6296>, 
          0x1136bc7 <exec_byte_code+5711>, 0x1136beb <exec_byte_code+5747>, 
          0x1136c0f <exec_byte_code+5783>, 0x1136c33 <exec_byte_code+5819>, 
          0x1136c67 <exec_byte_code+5871>, 0x1136c9b <exec_byte_code+5923>, 
          0x1136ccf <exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x1136d03 <exec_byte_code+6027>, 
          0x1136a41 <exec_byte_code+5321>, 0x1136a75 <exec_byte_code+5373>, 
          0x1136aa9 <exec_byte_code+5425>, 0x1136acd <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x1136b01 <exec_byte_code+5513>, 0x1136b35 <exec_byte_code+5565>, 
          0x1136b67 <exec_byte_code+5615>, 0x1136b99 <exec_byte_code+5665>, 
          0x11365d8 <exec_byte_code+4192>, 0x1136606 <exec_byte_code+4238>, 
          0x1137385 <exec_byte_code+7693>, 0x11373bf <exec_byte_code+7751>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1135c49 <exec_byte_code+1745>, 
          0x1135cb3 <exec_byte_code+1851>, 0x1135d04 <exec_byte_code+1932>, 
          0x1135d82 <exec_byte_code+2058>, 0x11371be <exec_byte_code+7238>, 
          0x113628d <exec_byte_code+3349>, 0x113604f <exec_byte_code+2775>, 
          0x11366b5 <exec_byte_code+4413>, 0x11370da <exec_byte_code+7010>, 
          0x1137112 <exec_byte_code+7066>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1137159 <exec_byte_code+7137>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x1137196 <exec_byte_code+7198> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = <optimized out>
        op = 2
        vectorp = 0x12220d4 <pure+431572>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x1331826 <pure+1543462> "\210)\211\205\227", 
          byte_string = 19013825, 
          byte_string_start = 0x13317ef <pure+1543407> "\211\204\v", 
          next = 0x88f770
        }
        top = 0x88f314
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#31 0x0110357e in funcall_lambda (fun=19013797, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88f548) at eval.c:2890
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#32 0x01103811 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x88f544)
    at eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 21276834
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 7
#33 0x010ff831 in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=3, args=0x88f544)
    at callint.c:270
No locals.
#34 0x011038cb in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x88f540) at eval.c:2703
        fun = 20436749
        original_fun = 21196274
        numargs = 3
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 5
#35 0x01104acd in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x88f624)
    at eval.c:2343
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = 21101962
        funcall_args = 0x88f540
        fun = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
#36 0x010ffbce in Fcall_interactively (function=21276834, 
    record_flag=21101962, keys=21127637) at callint.c:416
        args = {21196274, 21276834, 161835254}
        input = <optimized out>
        funval = <optimized out>
        events = <optimized out>
        args = <optimized out>
        visargs = <optimized out>
        specs = 161835254
        filter_specs = <optimized out>
        teml = <optimized out>
        up_event = 21101962
        enable = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_must_free = false
        next_event = <optimized out>
        prefix_arg = 21101962
        string = 0x0
        tem = <optimized out>
        varies = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        nargs = <optimized out>
        mark = <optimized out>
        arg_from_tty = false
        gcpro3 = <optimized out>
        gcpro4 = <optimized out>
        key_count = 1
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = 21276834
        save_last_command = 22253466
        save_this_original_command = 21276834
        save_real_this_command = 21276834
#37 0x011039f0 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=4, args=args@entry=0x88f6ec)
    at eval.c:2730
        internal_argbuf = {21276834, 21101962, 161521174, 17477714, 0, 
          4366706, 21196402, 17769127}
        fun = 20436725
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        numargs = 3
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x88f6f0
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 4
#38 0x0113579a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=19014157, 
    maxdepth=52, args_template=args_template@entry=4100, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x88f88c) at bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x1137369 <exec_byte_code+7665>, 0x113736e <exec_byte_code+7670>, 
          0x1137375 <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x113571c <exec_byte_code+420>, 
          0x113571c <exec_byte_code+420>, 0x113599a <exec_byte_code+1058>, 
          0x11359d2 <exec_byte_code+1114>, 0x1135a34 <exec_byte_code+1212>, 
          0x1135a2f <exec_byte_code+1207>, 0x1135923 <exec_byte_code+939>, 
          0x1135a39 <exec_byte_code+1217>, 0x1135874 <exec_byte_code+764>, 
          0x1135874 <exec_byte_code+764>, 0x11373e8 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 
          0x113595e <exec_byte_code+998>, 0x1135a45 <exec_byte_code+1229>, 
          0x113723b <exec_byte_code+7363>, 0x1137620 <exec_byte_code+8360>, 
          0x1137271 <exec_byte_code+7417>, 0x113581a <exec_byte_code+674>, 
          0x113581a <exec_byte_code+674>, 0x11374c4 <exec_byte_code+8012>, 
          0x1137240 <exec_byte_code+7368>, 0x1137296 <exec_byte_code+7454>, 
          0x113729b <exec_byte_code+7459>, 0x11372db <exec_byte_code+7523>, 
          0x11372a0 <exec_byte_code+7464>, 0x1135746 <exec_byte_code+462>, 
          0x1135746 <exec_byte_code+462>, 0x1137260 <exec_byte_code+7400>, 
          0x1137276 <exec_byte_code+7422>, 0x11372d6 <exec_byte_code+7518>, 
          0x11372e0 <exec_byte_code+7528>, 0x11372e5 <exec_byte_code+7533>, 
          0x1135a19 <exec_byte_code+1185>, 0x113577d <exec_byte_code+517>, 
          0x113577d <exec_byte_code+517>, 0x11372a5 <exec_byte_code+7469>, 
          0x11372b6 <exec_byte_code+7486>, 0x113731a <exec_byte_code+7586>, 
          0x1137315 <exec_byte_code+7581>, 0x113731f <exec_byte_code+7591>, 
          0x1135928 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x11357b1 <exec_byte_code+569>, 
          0x11357b1 <exec_byte_code+569>, 0x1135a1e <exec_byte_code+1190>, 
          0x11372f5 <exec_byte_code+7549>, 0x1136ff1 <exec_byte_code+6777>, 
          0x1136ec6 <exec_byte_code+6478>, 0x113735f <exec_byte_code+7655>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1135e2f <exec_byte_code+2231>, 
          0x1136427 <exec_byte_code+3759>, 0x1136458 <exec_byte_code+3808>, 
          0x1136360 <exec_byte_code+3560>, 0x1136391 <exec_byte_code+3609>, 
          0x1137509 <exec_byte_code+8081>, 0x113745c <exec_byte_code+7908>, 
          0x11363cb <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x11374d5 <exec_byte_code+8029>, 
          0x1137490 <exec_byte_code+7960>, 0x11363f3 <exec_byte_code+3707>, 
          0x11361d9 <exec_byte_code+3169>, 0x11361fd <exec_byte_code+3205>, 
          0x1136231 <exec_byte_code+3257>, 0x113625f <exec_byte_code+3303>, 
          0x11362cd <exec_byte_code+3413>, 0x11362f1 <exec_byte_code+3449>, 
          0x1136325 <exec_byte_code+3501>, 0x1135ea6 <exec_byte_code+2350>, 
          0x1135eca <exec_byte_code+2386>, 0x1135eee <exec_byte_code+2422>, 
          0x1135f22 <exec_byte_code+2474>, 0x1135f56 <exec_byte_code+2526>, 
          0x1135f8a <exec_byte_code+2578>, 0x1135fc5 <exec_byte_code+2637>, 
          0x1135ff3 <exec_byte_code+2683>, 0x1136021 <exec_byte_code+2729>, 
          0x113608f <exec_byte_code+2839>, 0x11360b9 <exec_byte_code+2881>, 
          0x11360e3 <exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x113619d <exec_byte_code+3109>, 
          0x1136125 <exec_byte_code+2989>, 0x1136161 <exec_byte_code+3049>, 
          0x1136489 <exec_byte_code+3857>, 0x11364c5 <exec_byte_code+3917>, 
          0x11364f3 <exec_byte_code+3963>, 0x1136520 <exec_byte_code+4008>, 
          0x113654e <exec_byte_code+4054>, 0x113657c <exec_byte_code+4100>, 
          0x11365aa <exec_byte_code+4146>, 0x113663a <exec_byte_code+4290>, 
          0x11357f0 <exec_byte_code+632>, 0x1136667 <exec_byte_code+4335>, 
          0x113668b <exec_byte_code+4371>, 0x11366f5 <exec_byte_code+4477>, 
          0x1136722 <exec_byte_code+4522>, 0x113674f <exec_byte_code+4567>, 
          0x1136773 <exec_byte_code+4603>, 0x1136796 <exec_byte_code+4638>, 
          0x11367b9 <exec_byte_code+4673>, 0x11367e0 <exec_byte_code+4712>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x113680d <exec_byte_code+4757>, 
          0x1136830 <exec_byte_code+4792>, 0x1136853 <exec_byte_code+4827>, 
          0x1136876 <exec_byte_code+4862>, 0x1136899 <exec_byte_code+4897>, 
          0x11368bc <exec_byte_code+4932>, 0x11357f0 <exec_byte_code+632>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11368e0 <exec_byte_code+4968>, 
          0x113691a <exec_byte_code+5026>, 0x113693e <exec_byte_code+5062>, 
          0x1136962 <exec_byte_code+5098>, 0x1136996 <exec_byte_code+5150>, 
          0x11369ca <exec_byte_code+5202>, 0x11369ee <exec_byte_code+5238>, 
          0x1136a0d <exec_byte_code+5269>, 0x1136e34 <exec_byte_code+6332>, 
          0x1136e68 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 0x1136d8e <exec_byte_code+6166>, 
          0x1136db1 <exec_byte_code+6201>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11375e3 <exec_byte_code+8299>, 0x1135a55 <exec_byte_code+1245>, 
          0x11373f9 <exec_byte_code+7809>, 0x1135ad2 <exec_byte_code+1370>, 
          0x1135b60 <exec_byte_code+1512>, 0x1135bbf <exec_byte_code+1607>, 
          0x1137325 <exec_byte_code+7597>, 0x11375ca <exec_byte_code+8274>, 
          0x1137625 <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x113753e <exec_byte_code+8134>, 
          0x1137568 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 0x1136e9c <exec_byte_code+6436>, 
          0x1136fb5 <exec_byte_code+6717>, 0x1137013 <exec_byte_code+6811>, 
          0x113705c <exec_byte_code+6884>, 0x1137097 <exec_byte_code+6943>, 
          0x1135dd7 <exec_byte_code+2143>, 0x1135935 <exec_byte_code+957>, 
          0x1136dd5 <exec_byte_code+6237>, 0x1136e10 <exec_byte_code+6296>, 
          0x1136bc7 <exec_byte_code+5711>, 0x1136beb <exec_byte_code+5747>, 
          0x1136c0f <exec_byte_code+5783>, 0x1136c33 <exec_byte_code+5819>, 
          0x1136c67 <exec_byte_code+5871>, 0x1136c9b <exec_byte_code+5923>, 
          0x1136ccf <exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x1136d03 <exec_byte_code+6027>, 
          0x1136a41 <exec_byte_code+5321>, 0x1136a75 <exec_byte_code+5373>, 
          0x1136aa9 <exec_byte_code+5425>, 0x1136acd <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x1136b01 <exec_byte_code+5513>, 0x1136b35 <exec_byte_code+5565>, 
          0x1136b67 <exec_byte_code+5615>, 0x1136b99 <exec_byte_code+5665>, 
          0x11365d8 <exec_byte_code+4192>, 0x1136606 <exec_byte_code+4238>, 
          0x1137385 <exec_byte_code+7693>, 0x11373bf <exec_byte_code+7751>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1135c49 <exec_byte_code+1745>, 
          0x1135cb3 <exec_byte_code+1851>, 0x1135d04 <exec_byte_code+1932>, 
          0x1135d82 <exec_byte_code+2058>, 0x11371be <exec_byte_code+7238>, 
          0x113628d <exec_byte_code+3349>, 0x113604f <exec_byte_code+2775>, 
          0x11366b5 <exec_byte_code+4413>, 0x11370da <exec_byte_code+7010>, 
          0x1137112 <exec_byte_code+7066>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1137159 <exec_byte_code+7137>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x1137196 <exec_byte_code+7198> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = <optimized out>
        op = 3
        vectorp = 0x122220c <pure+431884>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x1331744 <pure+1543236> "\006\006\071\203\233", 
          byte_string = 19014137, 
          byte_string_start = 0x13316d0 <pure+1543120> "\306\020\211?\205\f", 
          next = 0x0
        }
        top = 0x88f6ec
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#39 0x0110357e in funcall_lambda (fun=19014117, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88f88c) at eval.c:2890
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#40 0x01103811 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x88f888)
    at eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 21147954
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 3
#41 0x01103b55 in call1 (fn=21147954, arg1=21276834) at eval.c:2576
No locals.
#42 0x010a6e17 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1569
        cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {536871392, 24, 21101962, 22655516, 8976808, 17771398, 
          21187642, 21101962, 21101962, 0, 21187642, 3, 21187642, 17836161, 
          21187642, 21101962, 8976808, 2, 22807206, 13376344, 40, 21101962, 
          22807206, 21101962, 0, 1, 0, 13376344, 8976808, 17410484}
        i = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 471
        prev_buffer = 0x99d5c00
#43 0x01102119 in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x10a6aed <command_loop_1>, handlers=21155498, 
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x109ed8e <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1344
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#44 0x0109a927 in command_loop_2 (ignore=21101962) at keyboard.c:1197
        val = 21101962
#45 0x0110203c in internal_catch (tag=21152826, 
    func=func@entry=0x109a907 <command_loop_2>, arg=21101962) at eval.c:1105
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#46 0x0109ea65 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1176
No locals.
#47 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:786
        val = 0
#48 0x0109ecdc in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:857
        buffer = <optimized out>
#49 0x011b1be3 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0xcc1b58) at emacs.c:1623
        dummy = 2005182946
        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
        do_initial_setlocale = <optimized out>
        dumping = <optimized out>
        skip_args = 0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0

Lisp Backtrace:
"backtrace" (0x88e81c)
"debugger-setup-buffer" (0x88ea24)
"debug" (0x88ebc4)
"template-new-file" (0x88ec20)
"let" (0x88ee0c)
"quittances-faire" (0x88f0ac)
"funcall-interactively" (0x88f0a8)
"call-interactively" (0x88f170)
"command-execute" (0x88f318)
"execute-extended-command" (0x88f548)
"funcall-interactively" (0x88f544)
"call-interactively" (0x88f6f0)
"command-execute" (0x88f88c)
(gdb) quit
A debugging session is active.

	Inferior 1 [process 3712] will be killed.

Quit anyway? (y or n) [answered Y; input not from terminal]
]0;MINGW32:/c/Programmes/installation/emacs-install/emacs/trunk/src
Vincent@AIGLEROYAL /c/Programmes/installation/emacs-install/emacs/trunk/src
$