Subject: bug#20782: 25.0.50; Emacs crashes when creating a file with emacs-template package w/o interactive call

From: [email-masked] (Vincent Belaïche)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 23:51:27 +0200

Le 10/06/2015 19:12, Eli Zaretskii a écrit :
>> From: [email-masked] (Vincent Belaïche)
>> Cc: Vincent Belaïche <[email-masked]> ,
>>  [email-masked]
>> Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 19:09:50 +0200
>>
>> For starting Emacs from gdb could you please remind me the command line,
>> assuming that /Somewhere/trunk is the directory under which I have all
>> the Emacs build tree
>
>   cd src
>   gdb ./emacs.exe
>   (gdb) run
>
>> from bazaar (please note that my latest build was
>> with Bazaar, I don't know whether you have moved to Git yet).
>
> The way to run Emacs from GDB doesn't depend on the VCS.

Hello,

Thank you for the reminder.

Concerning the full backtrace, here you are:

---
Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la protection avast! Antivirus est active.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
bash-3.1$ source ~/.bash_profile
]0;MINGW32:/c/Users/Vincent/Documents/administration/immobilier/les_mottais/quittances-save
Vincent@AIGLEROYAL /c/Users/Vincent/Documents/administration/immobilier/les_mottais/quittances-save
$ cd §/c
bash: cd: §/c: No such file or directory
]0;MINGW32:/c/Users/Vincent/Documents/administration/immobilier/les_mottais/quittances-save
Vincent@AIGLEROYAL /c/Users/Vincent/Documents/administration/immobilier/les_mottais/quittances-save
$ cd /c
]0;MINGW32:/c
Vincent@AIGLEROYAL /c
$ c:/
]0;MINGW32:/c
Vincent@AIGLEROYAL /c
$ cd Programmes/installation/emacs-install/emacs/trunk/src/
]0;MINGW32:/c/Programmes/installation/emacs-install/emacs/trunk/src
Vincent@AIGLEROYAL /c/Programmes/installation/emacs-install/emacs/trunk/src
$ gdb --args ./emacs.exe -Q
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.7.1
Copyright (C) 2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-w64-mingw32".
Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from ./emacs.exe...done.
SIGINT is used by the debugger.
Are you sure you want to change it? (y or n) [answered Y; input not from terminal]
DISPLAY = w32
TERM = emacs
Breakpoint 1 at 0x109a2de: file emacs.c, line 360.
Temporary breakpoint 2 at 0x10b0c23: file sysdep.c, line 911.
(gdb) run
Starting program: c:\Programmes\installation\emacs-install\emacs\trunk\src\emacs.exe -Q
[New Thread 5224.0x1a48]
[New Thread 5224.0x26f8]
[New Thread 5224.0x1c0c]
[New Thread 5224.0x1c38]
[New Thread 5224.0x2068]
[New Thread 5224.0x6bc]
[Thread 5224.0x6bc exited with code 0]
[Thread 5224.0x2068 exited with code 0]

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
SYMBOL_NAME (sym=2) at lisp.h:1662
1662	  return XSYMBOL (sym)->name;
(gdb) bt full
#0  SYMBOL_NAME (sym=2) at lisp.h:1662
No locals.
#1  print_object (obj=2, printcharfun=printcharfun@entry=21101962, 
    escapeflag=escapeflag@entry=true) at print.c:1539
        end = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
        i_byte = <optimized out>
        confusing = <optimized out>
        p = <optimized out>
        buf = "\377\377\377\377\000\000\000\000\000\000\366\000*\271\272w \343i\t\240\345\210\000\270\032\305w8\001\366\000\234\032\305wpi\261o"
#2  0x0111d13c in print (obj=obj@entry=2, 
    printcharfun=printcharfun@entry=21101962, 
    escapeflag=escapeflag@entry=true) at print.c:1139
No locals.
#3  0x0111d27e in Fprin1 (object=2, printcharfun=21101962) at print.c:581
        old = 0x95ce900
        old_point = <optimized out>
        start_point = <optimized out>
        old_point_byte = <optimized out>
        start_point_byte = <optimized out>
        free_print_buffer = true
        multibyte = true
        original = <optimized out>
#4  0x01101c55 in Fbacktrace () at eval.c:3330
        i = <optimized out>
        pdl = 0x953befc
        old_print_level = 32
#5  0x01103a21 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=args@entry=0x88e818)
    at eval.c:2720
        internal_argbuf = {157083909, 21186120, 156484064, 17844470, 
          21186122, 157083909, 21101962, 1}
        fun = 20436869
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x88e81c
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 62
#6  0x0113579a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=157437981, 
    maxdepth=24, args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x88ea24) at bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x1137369 <exec_byte_code+7665>, 0x113736e <exec_byte_code+7670>, 
          0x1137375 <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x113571c <exec_byte_code+420>, 
          0x113571c <exec_byte_code+420>, 0x113599a <exec_byte_code+1058>, 
          0x11359d2 <exec_byte_code+1114>, 0x1135a34 <exec_byte_code+1212>, 
          0x1135a2f <exec_byte_code+1207>, 0x1135923 <exec_byte_code+939>, 
          0x1135a39 <exec_byte_code+1217>, 0x1135874 <exec_byte_code+764>, 
          0x1135874 <exec_byte_code+764>, 0x11373e8 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 
          0x113595e <exec_byte_code+998>, 0x1135a45 <exec_byte_code+1229>, 
          0x113723b <exec_byte_code+7363>, 0x1137620 <exec_byte_code+8360>, 
          0x1137271 <exec_byte_code+7417>, 0x113581a <exec_byte_code+674>, 
          0x113581a <exec_byte_code+674>, 0x11374c4 <exec_byte_code+8012>, 
          0x1137240 <exec_byte_code+7368>, 0x1137296 <exec_byte_code+7454>, 
          0x113729b <exec_byte_code+7459>, 0x11372db <exec_byte_code+7523>, 
          0x11372a0 <exec_byte_code+7464>, 0x1135746 <exec_byte_code+462>, 
          0x1135746 <exec_byte_code+462>, 0x1137260 <exec_byte_code+7400>, 
          0x1137276 <exec_byte_code+7422>, 0x11372d6 <exec_byte_code+7518>, 
          0x11372e0 <exec_byte_code+7528>, 0x11372e5 <exec_byte_code+7533>, 
          0x1135a19 <exec_byte_code+1185>, 0x113577d <exec_byte_code+517>, 
          0x113577d <exec_byte_code+517>, 0x11372a5 <exec_byte_code+7469>, 
          0x11372b6 <exec_byte_code+7486>, 0x113731a <exec_byte_code+7586>, 
          0x1137315 <exec_byte_code+7581>, 0x113731f <exec_byte_code+7591>, 
          0x1135928 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x11357b1 <exec_byte_code+569>, 
          0x11357b1 <exec_byte_code+569>, 0x1135a1e <exec_byte_code+1190>, 
          0x11372f5 <exec_byte_code+7549>, 0x1136ff1 <exec_byte_code+6777>, 
          0x1136ec6 <exec_byte_code+6478>, 0x113735f <exec_byte_code+7655>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1135e2f <exec_byte_code+2231>, 
          0x1136427 <exec_byte_code+3759>, 0x1136458 <exec_byte_code+3808>, 
          0x1136360 <exec_byte_code+3560>, 0x1136391 <exec_byte_code+3609>, 
          0x1137509 <exec_byte_code+8081>, 0x113745c <exec_byte_code+7908>, 
          0x11363cb <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x11374d5 <exec_byte_code+8029>, 
          0x1137490 <exec_byte_code+7960>, 0x11363f3 <exec_byte_code+3707>, 
          0x11361d9 <exec_byte_code+3169>, 0x11361fd <exec_byte_code+3205>, 
          0x1136231 <exec_byte_code+3257>, 0x113625f <exec_byte_code+3303>, 
          0x11362cd <exec_byte_code+3413>, 0x11362f1 <exec_byte_code+3449>, 
          0x1136325 <exec_byte_code+3501>, 0x1135ea6 <exec_byte_code+2350>, 
          0x1135eca <exec_byte_code+2386>, 0x1135eee <exec_byte_code+2422>, 
          0x1135f22 <exec_byte_code+2474>, 0x1135f56 <exec_byte_code+2526>, 
          0x1135f8a <exec_byte_code+2578>, 0x1135fc5 <exec_byte_code+2637>, 
          0x1135ff3 <exec_byte_code+2683>, 0x1136021 <exec_byte_code+2729>, 
          0x113608f <exec_byte_code+2839>, 0x11360b9 <exec_byte_code+2881>, 
          0x11360e3 <exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x113619d <exec_byte_code+3109>, 
          0x1136125 <exec_byte_code+2989>, 0x1136161 <exec_byte_code+3049>, 
          0x1136489 <exec_byte_code+3857>, 0x11364c5 <exec_byte_code+3917>, 
          0x11364f3 <exec_byte_code+3963>, 0x1136520 <exec_byte_code+4008>, 
          0x113654e <exec_byte_code+4054>, 0x113657c <exec_byte_code+4100>, 
          0x11365aa <exec_byte_code+4146>, 0x113663a <exec_byte_code+4290>, 
          0x11357f0 <exec_byte_code+632>, 0x1136667 <exec_byte_code+4335>, 
          0x113668b <exec_byte_code+4371>, 0x11366f5 <exec_byte_code+4477>, 
          0x1136722 <exec_byte_code+4522>, 0x113674f <exec_byte_code+4567>, 
          0x1136773 <exec_byte_code+4603>, 0x1136796 <exec_byte_code+4638>, 
          0x11367b9 <exec_byte_code+4673>, 0x11367e0 <exec_byte_code+4712>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x113680d <exec_byte_code+4757>, 
          0x1136830 <exec_byte_code+4792>, 0x1136853 <exec_byte_code+4827>, 
          0x1136876 <exec_byte_code+4862>, 0x1136899 <exec_byte_code+4897>, 
          0x11368bc <exec_byte_code+4932>, 0x11357f0 <exec_byte_code+632>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11368e0 <exec_byte_code+4968>, 
          0x113691a <exec_byte_code+5026>, 0x113693e <exec_byte_code+5062>, 
          0x1136962 <exec_byte_code+5098>, 0x1136996 <exec_byte_code+5150>, 
          0x11369ca <exec_byte_code+5202>, 0x11369ee <exec_byte_code+5238>, 
          0x1136a0d <exec_byte_code+5269>, 0x1136e34 <exec_byte_code+6332>, 
          0x1136e68 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 0x1136d8e <exec_byte_code+6166>, 
          0x1136db1 <exec_byte_code+6201>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11375e3 <exec_byte_code+8299>, 0x1135a55 <exec_byte_code+1245>, 
          0x11373f9 <exec_byte_code+7809>, 0x1135ad2 <exec_byte_code+1370>, 
          0x1135b60 <exec_byte_code+1512>, 0x1135bbf <exec_byte_code+1607>, 
          0x1137325 <exec_byte_code+7597>, 0x11375ca <exec_byte_code+8274>, 
          0x1137625 <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x113753e <exec_byte_code+8134>, 
          0x1137568 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 0x1136e9c <exec_byte_code+6436>, 
          0x1136fb5 <exec_byte_code+6717>, 0x1137013 <exec_byte_code+6811>, 
          0x113705c <exec_byte_code+6884>, 0x1137097 <exec_byte_code+6943>, 
          0x1135dd7 <exec_byte_code+2143>, 0x1135935 <exec_byte_code+957>, 
          0x1136dd5 <exec_byte_code+6237>, 0x1136e10 <exec_byte_code+6296>, 
          0x1136bc7 <exec_byte_code+5711>, 0x1136beb <exec_byte_code+5747>, 
          0x1136c0f <exec_byte_code+5783>, 0x1136c33 <exec_byte_code+5819>, 
          0x1136c67 <exec_byte_code+5871>, 0x1136c9b <exec_byte_code+5923>, 
          0x1136ccf <exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x1136d03 <exec_byte_code+6027>, 
          0x1136a41 <exec_byte_code+5321>, 0x1136a75 <exec_byte_code+5373>, 
          0x1136aa9 <exec_byte_code+5425>, 0x1136acd <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x1136b01 <exec_byte_code+5513>, 0x1136b35 <exec_byte_code+5565>, 
          0x1136b67 <exec_byte_code+5615>, 0x1136b99 <exec_byte_code+5665>, 
          0x11365d8 <exec_byte_code+4192>, 0x1136606 <exec_byte_code+4238>, 
          0x1137385 <exec_byte_code+7693>, 0x11373bf <exec_byte_code+7751>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1135c49 <exec_byte_code+1745>, 
          0x1135cb3 <exec_byte_code+1851>, 0x1135d04 <exec_byte_code+1932>, 
          0x1135d82 <exec_byte_code+2058>, 0x11371be <exec_byte_code+7238>, 
          0x113628d <exec_byte_code+3349>, 0x113604f <exec_byte_code+2775>, 
          0x11366b5 <exec_byte_code+4413>, 0x11370da <exec_byte_code+7010>, 
          0x1137112 <exec_byte_code+7066>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1137159 <exec_byte_code+7137>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x1137196 <exec_byte_code+7198> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = <optimized out>
        op = 0
        vectorp = 0x962501c
        stack = {
          pc = 0x95abe29 "\210,eb\210`\315\316!\210\001@\317=\203*", 
          byte_string = 135678273, 
          byte_string_start = 0x95abe14 "\306\020\307 \210\310\311!\210\311\021p\311\312\313\032\033\034\035\314 \210,eb\210`\315\316!\210\001@\317=\203*", 
          next = 0x88eab0
        }
        top = 0x88e818
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#7  0x0110357e in funcall_lambda (fun=157438141, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88ea24) at eval.c:2890
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#8  0x01103811 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x88ea20)
    at eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 156928434
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 57
#9  0x0113579a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=157437637, 
    maxdepth=168, args_template=args_template@entry=512, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x88ebc4) at bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x1137369 <exec_byte_code+7665>, 0x113736e <exec_byte_code+7670>, 
          0x1137375 <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x113571c <exec_byte_code+420>, 
          0x113571c <exec_byte_code+420>, 0x113599a <exec_byte_code+1058>, 
          0x11359d2 <exec_byte_code+1114>, 0x1135a34 <exec_byte_code+1212>, 
          0x1135a2f <exec_byte_code+1207>, 0x1135923 <exec_byte_code+939>, 
          0x1135a39 <exec_byte_code+1217>, 0x1135874 <exec_byte_code+764>, 
          0x1135874 <exec_byte_code+764>, 0x11373e8 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 
          0x113595e <exec_byte_code+998>, 0x1135a45 <exec_byte_code+1229>, 
          0x113723b <exec_byte_code+7363>, 0x1137620 <exec_byte_code+8360>, 
          0x1137271 <exec_byte_code+7417>, 0x113581a <exec_byte_code+674>, 
          0x113581a <exec_byte_code+674>, 0x11374c4 <exec_byte_code+8012>, 
          0x1137240 <exec_byte_code+7368>, 0x1137296 <exec_byte_code+7454>, 
          0x113729b <exec_byte_code+7459>, 0x11372db <exec_byte_code+7523>, 
          0x11372a0 <exec_byte_code+7464>, 0x1135746 <exec_byte_code+462>, 
          0x1135746 <exec_byte_code+462>, 0x1137260 <exec_byte_code+7400>, 
          0x1137276 <exec_byte_code+7422>, 0x11372d6 <exec_byte_code+7518>, 
          0x11372e0 <exec_byte_code+7528>, 0x11372e5 <exec_byte_code+7533>, 
          0x1135a19 <exec_byte_code+1185>, 0x113577d <exec_byte_code+517>, 
          0x113577d <exec_byte_code+517>, 0x11372a5 <exec_byte_code+7469>, 
          0x11372b6 <exec_byte_code+7486>, 0x113731a <exec_byte_code+7586>, 
          0x1137315 <exec_byte_code+7581>, 0x113731f <exec_byte_code+7591>, 
          0x1135928 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x11357b1 <exec_byte_code+569>, 
          0x11357b1 <exec_byte_code+569>, 0x1135a1e <exec_byte_code+1190>, 
          0x11372f5 <exec_byte_code+7549>, 0x1136ff1 <exec_byte_code+6777>, 
          0x1136ec6 <exec_byte_code+6478>, 0x113735f <exec_byte_code+7655>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1135e2f <exec_byte_code+2231>, 
          0x1136427 <exec_byte_code+3759>, 0x1136458 <exec_byte_code+3808>, 
          0x1136360 <exec_byte_code+3560>, 0x1136391 <exec_byte_code+3609>, 
          0x1137509 <exec_byte_code+8081>, 0x113745c <exec_byte_code+7908>, 
          0x11363cb <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x11374d5 <exec_byte_code+8029>, 
          0x1137490 <exec_byte_code+7960>, 0x11363f3 <exec_byte_code+3707>, 
          0x11361d9 <exec_byte_code+3169>, 0x11361fd <exec_byte_code+3205>, 
          0x1136231 <exec_byte_code+3257>, 0x113625f <exec_byte_code+3303>, 
          0x11362cd <exec_byte_code+3413>, 0x11362f1 <exec_byte_code+3449>, 
          0x1136325 <exec_byte_code+3501>, 0x1135ea6 <exec_byte_code+2350>, 
          0x1135eca <exec_byte_code+2386>, 0x1135eee <exec_byte_code+2422>, 
          0x1135f22 <exec_byte_code+2474>, 0x1135f56 <exec_byte_code+2526>, 
          0x1135f8a <exec_byte_code+2578>, 0x1135fc5 <exec_byte_code+2637>, 
          0x1135ff3 <exec_byte_code+2683>, 0x1136021 <exec_byte_code+2729>, 
          0x113608f <exec_byte_code+2839>, 0x11360b9 <exec_byte_code+2881>, 
          0x11360e3 <exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x113619d <exec_byte_code+3109>, 
          0x1136125 <exec_byte_code+2989>, 0x1136161 <exec_byte_code+3049>, 
          0x1136489 <exec_byte_code+3857>, 0x11364c5 <exec_byte_code+3917>, 
          0x11364f3 <exec_byte_code+3963>, 0x1136520 <exec_byte_code+4008>, 
          0x113654e <exec_byte_code+4054>, 0x113657c <exec_byte_code+4100>, 
          0x11365aa <exec_byte_code+4146>, 0x113663a <exec_byte_code+4290>, 
          0x11357f0 <exec_byte_code+632>, 0x1136667 <exec_byte_code+4335>, 
          0x113668b <exec_byte_code+4371>, 0x11366f5 <exec_byte_code+4477>, 
          0x1136722 <exec_byte_code+4522>, 0x113674f <exec_byte_code+4567>, 
          0x1136773 <exec_byte_code+4603>, 0x1136796 <exec_byte_code+4638>, 
          0x11367b9 <exec_byte_code+4673>, 0x11367e0 <exec_byte_code+4712>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x113680d <exec_byte_code+4757>, 
          0x1136830 <exec_byte_code+4792>, 0x1136853 <exec_byte_code+4827>, 
          0x1136876 <exec_byte_code+4862>, 0x1136899 <exec_byte_code+4897>, 
          0x11368bc <exec_byte_code+4932>, 0x11357f0 <exec_byte_code+632>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11368e0 <exec_byte_code+4968>, 
          0x113691a <exec_byte_code+5026>, 0x113693e <exec_byte_code+5062>, 
          0x1136962 <exec_byte_code+5098>, 0x1136996 <exec_byte_code+5150>, 
          0x11369ca <exec_byte_code+5202>, 0x11369ee <exec_byte_code+5238>, 
          0x1136a0d <exec_byte_code+5269>, 0x1136e34 <exec_byte_code+6332>, 
          0x1136e68 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 0x1136d8e <exec_byte_code+6166>, 
          0x1136db1 <exec_byte_code+6201>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11375e3 <exec_byte_code+8299>, 0x1135a55 <exec_byte_code+1245>, 
          0x11373f9 <exec_byte_code+7809>, 0x1135ad2 <exec_byte_code+1370>, 
          0x1135b60 <exec_byte_code+1512>, 0x1135bbf <exec_byte_code+1607>, 
          0x1137325 <exec_byte_code+7597>, 0x11375ca <exec_byte_code+8274>, 
          0x1137625 <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x113753e <exec_byte_code+8134>, 
          0x1137568 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 0x1136e9c <exec_byte_code+6436>, 
          0x1136fb5 <exec_byte_code+6717>, 0x1137013 <exec_byte_code+6811>, 
          0x113705c <exec_byte_code+6884>, 0x1137097 <exec_byte_code+6943>, 
          0x1135dd7 <exec_byte_code+2143>, 0x1135935 <exec_byte_code+957>, 
          0x1136dd5 <exec_byte_code+6237>, 0x1136e10 <exec_byte_code+6296>, 
          0x1136bc7 <exec_byte_code+5711>, 0x1136beb <exec_byte_code+5747>, 
          0x1136c0f <exec_byte_code+5783>, 0x1136c33 <exec_byte_code+5819>, 
          0x1136c67 <exec_byte_code+5871>, 0x1136c9b <exec_byte_code+5923>, 
          0x1136ccf <exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x1136d03 <exec_byte_code+6027>, 
          0x1136a41 <exec_byte_code+5321>, 0x1136a75 <exec_byte_code+5373>, 
          0x1136aa9 <exec_byte_code+5425>, 0x1136acd <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x1136b01 <exec_byte_code+5513>, 0x1136b35 <exec_byte_code+5565>, 
          0x1136b67 <exec_byte_code+5615>, 0x1136b99 <exec_byte_code+5665>, 
          0x11365d8 <exec_byte_code+4192>, 0x1136606 <exec_byte_code+4238>, 
          0x1137385 <exec_byte_code+7693>, 0x11373bf <exec_byte_code+7751>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1135c49 <exec_byte_code+1745>, 
          0x1135cb3 <exec_byte_code+1851>, 0x1135d04 <exec_byte_code+1932>, 
          0x1135d82 <exec_byte_code+2058>, 0x11371be <exec_byte_code+7238>, 
          0x113628d <exec_byte_code+3349>, 0x113604f <exec_byte_code+2775>, 
          0x11366b5 <exec_byte_code+4413>, 0x11370da <exec_byte_code+7010>, 
          0x1137112 <exec_byte_code+7066>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1137159 <exec_byte_code+7137>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x1137196 <exec_byte_code+7198> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = <optimized out>
        op = 1
        vectorp = 0x9624ec4
        stack = {
          pc = 0x95abca3 "\210\n\203a\001\350ed\"\016IV\203T\001eb\210\351\016I\245y\210`db\210\351\016I\245\016IZy\210\211`|\266\002\352c\210eb\210\306\353\313 \"\210\354\355!\210\306\356!\210\310\317\036J\036\067\306\356!\210\212\357 \210.\027\266\023\016\061\026K\t.\a\207", 
          byte_string = 156467561, 
          byte_string_start = 0x95abb7c "\b\203\006", 
          next = 0x88f1f0
        }
        top = 0x88ea20
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#10 0x0110357e in funcall_lambda (fun=157437949, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88ebc4) at eval.c:2890
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#11 0x01103811 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x88ebc0) at eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 21187298
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 29
#12 0x01104acd in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x88ec38)
    at eval.c:2343
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = 21101962
        funcall_args = 0x88ebc0
        fun = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
#13 0x01104cc1 in apply1 (fn=21187298, arg=arg@entry=157158886) at eval.c:2561
No locals.
#14 0x01104e6e in call_debugger (arg=157158886) at eval.c:319
        debug_while_redisplaying = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        old_depth = <optimized out>
        old_max = <optimized out>
#15 0x01102e3d in eval_sub (form=157008686) at eval.c:2261
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = 21101962
        original_args = 157008678
        gcpro3 = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
#16 0x011032b5 in Fprogn (body=157008646) at eval.c:455
        val = <optimized out>
#17 0x01105bbe in Flet (args=157004054) at eval.c:963
        temps = 0x88ed40
        tem = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        elt = <optimized out>
        varlist = <optimized out>
        argnum = <optimized out>
        gcpro2 = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
#18 0x01102fed in eval_sub (form=157004046) at eval.c:2128
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 157004054
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {21101962, 8978372, 2009012741, 411255808, -2, 2008759539, 
          2008759582, 8}
        fun = 20437421
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 157004054
        gcpro3 = <optimized out>
        count = 14
#19 0x011032b5 in Fprogn (body=157003990) at eval.c:455
        val = <optimized out>
#20 0x011035e9 in funcall_lambda (fun=157004030, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88f0ac) at eval.c:2949
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21101962
        lexenv = 21101962
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#21 0x01103811 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=args@entry=0x88f0a8)
    at eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 156465610
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 13
#22 0x010ff831 in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=1, args=0x88f0a8)
    at callint.c:270
No locals.
#23 0x011038cb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x88f0a4)
    at eval.c:2703
        fun = 20436749
        original_fun = 21196274
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 11
#24 0x01104af4 in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x88f0a4)
    at eval.c:2288
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = 21101962
        funcall_args = 0x0
        fun = 21196274
        retval = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_must_free = false
#25 0x010ffbce in Fcall_interactively (function=156465610, 
    record_flag=22923730, keys=21127637) at callint.c:416
        args = {21196274, 156465610, 21101962}
        input = <optimized out>
        funval = <optimized out>
        events = <optimized out>
        args = <optimized out>
        visargs = <optimized out>
        specs = 21101962
        filter_specs = <optimized out>
        teml = <optimized out>
        up_event = 21101962
        enable = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_must_free = false
        next_event = <optimized out>
        prefix_arg = 21101962
        string = 0x0
        tem = <optimized out>
        varies = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        nargs = <optimized out>
        mark = <optimized out>
        arg_from_tty = false
        gcpro3 = <optimized out>
        gcpro4 = <optimized out>
        key_count = 1
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = 156465610
        save_last_command = 135415850
        save_this_original_command = 21276834
        save_real_this_command = 156465610
#26 0x011039f0 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=4, args=args@entry=0x88f16c)
    at eval.c:2730
        internal_argbuf = {156465610, 21101962, 8974760, 1687457503, 
          810777205, 3338728, 21196402, 17769127}
        fun = 20436725
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        numargs = 3
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x88f170
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 10
#27 0x0113579a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=19014157, 
    maxdepth=52, args_template=args_template@entry=4100, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x88f318) at bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x1137369 <exec_byte_code+7665>, 0x113736e <exec_byte_code+7670>, 
          0x1137375 <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x113571c <exec_byte_code+420>, 
          0x113571c <exec_byte_code+420>, 0x113599a <exec_byte_code+1058>, 
          0x11359d2 <exec_byte_code+1114>, 0x1135a34 <exec_byte_code+1212>, 
          0x1135a2f <exec_byte_code+1207>, 0x1135923 <exec_byte_code+939>, 
          0x1135a39 <exec_byte_code+1217>, 0x1135874 <exec_byte_code+764>, 
          0x1135874 <exec_byte_code+764>, 0x11373e8 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 
          0x113595e <exec_byte_code+998>, 0x1135a45 <exec_byte_code+1229>, 
          0x113723b <exec_byte_code+7363>, 0x1137620 <exec_byte_code+8360>, 
          0x1137271 <exec_byte_code+7417>, 0x113581a <exec_byte_code+674>, 
          0x113581a <exec_byte_code+674>, 0x11374c4 <exec_byte_code+8012>, 
          0x1137240 <exec_byte_code+7368>, 0x1137296 <exec_byte_code+7454>, 
          0x113729b <exec_byte_code+7459>, 0x11372db <exec_byte_code+7523>, 
          0x11372a0 <exec_byte_code+7464>, 0x1135746 <exec_byte_code+462>, 
          0x1135746 <exec_byte_code+462>, 0x1137260 <exec_byte_code+7400>, 
          0x1137276 <exec_byte_code+7422>, 0x11372d6 <exec_byte_code+7518>, 
          0x11372e0 <exec_byte_code+7528>, 0x11372e5 <exec_byte_code+7533>, 
          0x1135a19 <exec_byte_code+1185>, 0x113577d <exec_byte_code+517>, 
          0x113577d <exec_byte_code+517>, 0x11372a5 <exec_byte_code+7469>, 
          0x11372b6 <exec_byte_code+7486>, 0x113731a <exec_byte_code+7586>, 
          0x1137315 <exec_byte_code+7581>, 0x113731f <exec_byte_code+7591>, 
          0x1135928 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x11357b1 <exec_byte_code+569>, 
          0x11357b1 <exec_byte_code+569>, 0x1135a1e <exec_byte_code+1190>, 
          0x11372f5 <exec_byte_code+7549>, 0x1136ff1 <exec_byte_code+6777>, 
          0x1136ec6 <exec_byte_code+6478>, 0x113735f <exec_byte_code+7655>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1135e2f <exec_byte_code+2231>, 
          0x1136427 <exec_byte_code+3759>, 0x1136458 <exec_byte_code+3808>, 
          0x1136360 <exec_byte_code+3560>, 0x1136391 <exec_byte_code+3609>, 
          0x1137509 <exec_byte_code+8081>, 0x113745c <exec_byte_code+7908>, 
          0x11363cb <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x11374d5 <exec_byte_code+8029>, 
          0x1137490 <exec_byte_code+7960>, 0x11363f3 <exec_byte_code+3707>, 
          0x11361d9 <exec_byte_code+3169>, 0x11361fd <exec_byte_code+3205>, 
          0x1136231 <exec_byte_code+3257>, 0x113625f <exec_byte_code+3303>, 
          0x11362cd <exec_byte_code+3413>, 0x11362f1 <exec_byte_code+3449>, 
          0x1136325 <exec_byte_code+3501>, 0x1135ea6 <exec_byte_code+2350>, 
          0x1135eca <exec_byte_code+2386>, 0x1135eee <exec_byte_code+2422>, 
          0x1135f22 <exec_byte_code+2474>, 0x1135f56 <exec_byte_code+2526>, 
          0x1135f8a <exec_byte_code+2578>, 0x1135fc5 <exec_byte_code+2637>, 
          0x1135ff3 <exec_byte_code+2683>, 0x1136021 <exec_byte_code+2729>, 
          0x113608f <exec_byte_code+2839>, 0x11360b9 <exec_byte_code+2881>, 
          0x11360e3 <exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x113619d <exec_byte_code+3109>, 
          0x1136125 <exec_byte_code+2989>, 0x1136161 <exec_byte_code+3049>, 
          0x1136489 <exec_byte_code+3857>, 0x11364c5 <exec_byte_code+3917>, 
          0x11364f3 <exec_byte_code+3963>, 0x1136520 <exec_byte_code+4008>, 
          0x113654e <exec_byte_code+4054>, 0x113657c <exec_byte_code+4100>, 
          0x11365aa <exec_byte_code+4146>, 0x113663a <exec_byte_code+4290>, 
          0x11357f0 <exec_byte_code+632>, 0x1136667 <exec_byte_code+4335>, 
          0x113668b <exec_byte_code+4371>, 0x11366f5 <exec_byte_code+4477>, 
          0x1136722 <exec_byte_code+4522>, 0x113674f <exec_byte_code+4567>, 
          0x1136773 <exec_byte_code+4603>, 0x1136796 <exec_byte_code+4638>, 
          0x11367b9 <exec_byte_code+4673>, 0x11367e0 <exec_byte_code+4712>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x113680d <exec_byte_code+4757>, 
          0x1136830 <exec_byte_code+4792>, 0x1136853 <exec_byte_code+4827>, 
          0x1136876 <exec_byte_code+4862>, 0x1136899 <exec_byte_code+4897>, 
          0x11368bc <exec_byte_code+4932>, 0x11357f0 <exec_byte_code+632>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11368e0 <exec_byte_code+4968>, 
          0x113691a <exec_byte_code+5026>, 0x113693e <exec_byte_code+5062>, 
          0x1136962 <exec_byte_code+5098>, 0x1136996 <exec_byte_code+5150>, 
          0x11369ca <exec_byte_code+5202>, 0x11369ee <exec_byte_code+5238>, 
          0x1136a0d <exec_byte_code+5269>, 0x1136e34 <exec_byte_code+6332>, 
          0x1136e68 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 0x1136d8e <exec_byte_code+6166>, 
          0x1136db1 <exec_byte_code+6201>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11375e3 <exec_byte_code+8299>, 0x1135a55 <exec_byte_code+1245>, 
          0x11373f9 <exec_byte_code+7809>, 0x1135ad2 <exec_byte_code+1370>, 
          0x1135b60 <exec_byte_code+1512>, 0x1135bbf <exec_byte_code+1607>, 
          0x1137325 <exec_byte_code+7597>, 0x11375ca <exec_byte_code+8274>, 
          0x1137625 <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x113753e <exec_byte_code+8134>, 
          0x1137568 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 0x1136e9c <exec_byte_code+6436>, 
          0x1136fb5 <exec_byte_code+6717>, 0x1137013 <exec_byte_code+6811>, 
          0x113705c <exec_byte_code+6884>, 0x1137097 <exec_byte_code+6943>, 
          0x1135dd7 <exec_byte_code+2143>, 0x1135935 <exec_byte_code+957>, 
          0x1136dd5 <exec_byte_code+6237>, 0x1136e10 <exec_byte_code+6296>, 
          0x1136bc7 <exec_byte_code+5711>, 0x1136beb <exec_byte_code+5747>, 
          0x1136c0f <exec_byte_code+5783>, 0x1136c33 <exec_byte_code+5819>, 
          0x1136c67 <exec_byte_code+5871>, 0x1136c9b <exec_byte_code+5923>, 
          0x1136ccf <exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x1136d03 <exec_byte_code+6027>, 
          0x1136a41 <exec_byte_code+5321>, 0x1136a75 <exec_byte_code+5373>, 
          0x1136aa9 <exec_byte_code+5425>, 0x1136acd <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x1136b01 <exec_byte_code+5513>, 0x1136b35 <exec_byte_code+5565>, 
          0x1136b67 <exec_byte_code+5615>, 0x1136b99 <exec_byte_code+5665>, 
          0x11365d8 <exec_byte_code+4192>, 0x1136606 <exec_byte_code+4238>, 
          0x1137385 <exec_byte_code+7693>, 0x11373bf <exec_byte_code+7751>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1135c49 <exec_byte_code+1745>, 
          0x1135cb3 <exec_byte_code+1851>, 0x1135d04 <exec_byte_code+1932>, 
          0x1135d82 <exec_byte_code+2058>, 0x11371be <exec_byte_code+7238>, 
          0x113628d <exec_byte_code+3349>, 0x113604f <exec_byte_code+2775>, 
          0x11366b5 <exec_byte_code+4413>, 0x11370da <exec_byte_code+7010>, 
          0x1137112 <exec_byte_code+7066>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1137159 <exec_byte_code+7137>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x1137196 <exec_byte_code+7198> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = <optimized out>
        op = 3
        vectorp = 0x122220c <pure+431884>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x1331744 <pure+1543236> "\006\006\071\203\233", 
          byte_string = 19014137, 
          byte_string_start = 0x13316d0 <pure+1543120> "\306\020\211?\205\f", 
          next = 0x88f3a0
        }
        top = 0x88f16c
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#28 0x0110357e in funcall_lambda (fun=19014117, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88f318) at eval.c:2890
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#29 0x01103811 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x88f314)
    at eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 21147954
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 9
#30 0x0113579a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=19013845, 
    maxdepth=56, args_template=args_template@entry=2052, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x88f548) at bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x1137369 <exec_byte_code+7665>, 0x113736e <exec_byte_code+7670>, 
          0x1137375 <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x113571c <exec_byte_code+420>, 
          0x113571c <exec_byte_code+420>, 0x113599a <exec_byte_code+1058>, 
          0x11359d2 <exec_byte_code+1114>, 0x1135a34 <exec_byte_code+1212>, 
          0x1135a2f <exec_byte_code+1207>, 0x1135923 <exec_byte_code+939>, 
          0x1135a39 <exec_byte_code+1217>, 0x1135874 <exec_byte_code+764>, 
          0x1135874 <exec_byte_code+764>, 0x11373e8 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 
          0x113595e <exec_byte_code+998>, 0x1135a45 <exec_byte_code+1229>, 
          0x113723b <exec_byte_code+7363>, 0x1137620 <exec_byte_code+8360>, 
          0x1137271 <exec_byte_code+7417>, 0x113581a <exec_byte_code+674>, 
          0x113581a <exec_byte_code+674>, 0x11374c4 <exec_byte_code+8012>, 
          0x1137240 <exec_byte_code+7368>, 0x1137296 <exec_byte_code+7454>, 
          0x113729b <exec_byte_code+7459>, 0x11372db <exec_byte_code+7523>, 
          0x11372a0 <exec_byte_code+7464>, 0x1135746 <exec_byte_code+462>, 
          0x1135746 <exec_byte_code+462>, 0x1137260 <exec_byte_code+7400>, 
          0x1137276 <exec_byte_code+7422>, 0x11372d6 <exec_byte_code+7518>, 
          0x11372e0 <exec_byte_code+7528>, 0x11372e5 <exec_byte_code+7533>, 
          0x1135a19 <exec_byte_code+1185>, 0x113577d <exec_byte_code+517>, 
          0x113577d <exec_byte_code+517>, 0x11372a5 <exec_byte_code+7469>, 
          0x11372b6 <exec_byte_code+7486>, 0x113731a <exec_byte_code+7586>, 
          0x1137315 <exec_byte_code+7581>, 0x113731f <exec_byte_code+7591>, 
          0x1135928 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x11357b1 <exec_byte_code+569>, 
          0x11357b1 <exec_byte_code+569>, 0x1135a1e <exec_byte_code+1190>, 
          0x11372f5 <exec_byte_code+7549>, 0x1136ff1 <exec_byte_code+6777>, 
          0x1136ec6 <exec_byte_code+6478>, 0x113735f <exec_byte_code+7655>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1135e2f <exec_byte_code+2231>, 
          0x1136427 <exec_byte_code+3759>, 0x1136458 <exec_byte_code+3808>, 
          0x1136360 <exec_byte_code+3560>, 0x1136391 <exec_byte_code+3609>, 
          0x1137509 <exec_byte_code+8081>, 0x113745c <exec_byte_code+7908>, 
          0x11363cb <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x11374d5 <exec_byte_code+8029>, 
          0x1137490 <exec_byte_code+7960>, 0x11363f3 <exec_byte_code+3707>, 
          0x11361d9 <exec_byte_code+3169>, 0x11361fd <exec_byte_code+3205>, 
          0x1136231 <exec_byte_code+3257>, 0x113625f <exec_byte_code+3303>, 
          0x11362cd <exec_byte_code+3413>, 0x11362f1 <exec_byte_code+3449>, 
          0x1136325 <exec_byte_code+3501>, 0x1135ea6 <exec_byte_code+2350>, 
          0x1135eca <exec_byte_code+2386>, 0x1135eee <exec_byte_code+2422>, 
          0x1135f22 <exec_byte_code+2474>, 0x1135f56 <exec_byte_code+2526>, 
          0x1135f8a <exec_byte_code+2578>, 0x1135fc5 <exec_byte_code+2637>, 
          0x1135ff3 <exec_byte_code+2683>, 0x1136021 <exec_byte_code+2729>, 
          0x113608f <exec_byte_code+2839>, 0x11360b9 <exec_byte_code+2881>, 
          0x11360e3 <exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x113619d <exec_byte_code+3109>, 
          0x1136125 <exec_byte_code+2989>, 0x1136161 <exec_byte_code+3049>, 
          0x1136489 <exec_byte_code+3857>, 0x11364c5 <exec_byte_code+3917>, 
          0x11364f3 <exec_byte_code+3963>, 0x1136520 <exec_byte_code+4008>, 
          0x113654e <exec_byte_code+4054>, 0x113657c <exec_byte_code+4100>, 
          0x11365aa <exec_byte_code+4146>, 0x113663a <exec_byte_code+4290>, 
          0x11357f0 <exec_byte_code+632>, 0x1136667 <exec_byte_code+4335>, 
          0x113668b <exec_byte_code+4371>, 0x11366f5 <exec_byte_code+4477>, 
          0x1136722 <exec_byte_code+4522>, 0x113674f <exec_byte_code+4567>, 
          0x1136773 <exec_byte_code+4603>, 0x1136796 <exec_byte_code+4638>, 
          0x11367b9 <exec_byte_code+4673>, 0x11367e0 <exec_byte_code+4712>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x113680d <exec_byte_code+4757>, 
          0x1136830 <exec_byte_code+4792>, 0x1136853 <exec_byte_code+4827>, 
          0x1136876 <exec_byte_code+4862>, 0x1136899 <exec_byte_code+4897>, 
          0x11368bc <exec_byte_code+4932>, 0x11357f0 <exec_byte_code+632>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11368e0 <exec_byte_code+4968>, 
          0x113691a <exec_byte_code+5026>, 0x113693e <exec_byte_code+5062>, 
          0x1136962 <exec_byte_code+5098>, 0x1136996 <exec_byte_code+5150>, 
          0x11369ca <exec_byte_code+5202>, 0x11369ee <exec_byte_code+5238>, 
          0x1136a0d <exec_byte_code+5269>, 0x1136e34 <exec_byte_code+6332>, 
          0x1136e68 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 0x1136d8e <exec_byte_code+6166>, 
          0x1136db1 <exec_byte_code+6201>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11375e3 <exec_byte_code+8299>, 0x1135a55 <exec_byte_code+1245>, 
          0x11373f9 <exec_byte_code+7809>, 0x1135ad2 <exec_byte_code+1370>, 
          0x1135b60 <exec_byte_code+1512>, 0x1135bbf <exec_byte_code+1607>, 
          0x1137325 <exec_byte_code+7597>, 0x11375ca <exec_byte_code+8274>, 
          0x1137625 <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x113753e <exec_byte_code+8134>, 
          0x1137568 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 0x1136e9c <exec_byte_code+6436>, 
          0x1136fb5 <exec_byte_code+6717>, 0x1137013 <exec_byte_code+6811>, 
          0x113705c <exec_byte_code+6884>, 0x1137097 <exec_byte_code+6943>, 
          0x1135dd7 <exec_byte_code+2143>, 0x1135935 <exec_byte_code+957>, 
          0x1136dd5 <exec_byte_code+6237>, 0x1136e10 <exec_byte_code+6296>, 
          0x1136bc7 <exec_byte_code+5711>, 0x1136beb <exec_byte_code+5747>, 
          0x1136c0f <exec_byte_code+5783>, 0x1136c33 <exec_byte_code+5819>, 
          0x1136c67 <exec_byte_code+5871>, 0x1136c9b <exec_byte_code+5923>, 
          0x1136ccf <exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x1136d03 <exec_byte_code+6027>, 
          0x1136a41 <exec_byte_code+5321>, 0x1136a75 <exec_byte_code+5373>, 
          0x1136aa9 <exec_byte_code+5425>, 0x1136acd <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x1136b01 <exec_byte_code+5513>, 0x1136b35 <exec_byte_code+5565>, 
          0x1136b67 <exec_byte_code+5615>, 0x1136b99 <exec_byte_code+5665>, 
          0x11365d8 <exec_byte_code+4192>, 0x1136606 <exec_byte_code+4238>, 
          0x1137385 <exec_byte_code+7693>, 0x11373bf <exec_byte_code+7751>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1135c49 <exec_byte_code+1745>, 
          0x1135cb3 <exec_byte_code+1851>, 0x1135d04 <exec_byte_code+1932>, 
          0x1135d82 <exec_byte_code+2058>, 0x11371be <exec_byte_code+7238>, 
          0x113628d <exec_byte_code+3349>, 0x113604f <exec_byte_code+2775>, 
          0x11366b5 <exec_byte_code+4413>, 0x11370da <exec_byte_code+7010>, 
          0x1137112 <exec_byte_code+7066>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1137159 <exec_byte_code+7137>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x1137196 <exec_byte_code+7198> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = <optimized out>
        op = 2
        vectorp = 0x12220d4 <pure+431572>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x1331826 <pure+1543462> "\210)\211\205\227", 
          byte_string = 19013825, 
          byte_string_start = 0x13317ef <pure+1543407> "\211\204\v", 
          next = 0x88f770
        }
        top = 0x88f314
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#31 0x0110357e in funcall_lambda (fun=19013797, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88f548) at eval.c:2890
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#32 0x01103811 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x88f544)
    at eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 21276834
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 7
#33 0x010ff831 in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=3, args=0x88f544)
    at callint.c:270
No locals.
#34 0x011038cb in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x88f540) at eval.c:2703
        fun = 20436749
        original_fun = 21196274
        numargs = 3
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 5
#35 0x01104acd in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x88f624)
    at eval.c:2343
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = 21101962
        funcall_args = 0x88f540
        fun = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
#36 0x010ffbce in Fcall_interactively (function=21276834, 
    record_flag=21101962, keys=21127637) at callint.c:416
        args = {21196274, 21276834, 157749158}
        input = <optimized out>
        funval = <optimized out>
        events = <optimized out>
        args = <optimized out>
        visargs = <optimized out>
        specs = 157749158
        filter_specs = <optimized out>
        teml = <optimized out>
        up_event = 21101962
        enable = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_must_free = false
        next_event = <optimized out>
        prefix_arg = 21101962
        string = 0x0
        tem = <optimized out>
        varies = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        nargs = <optimized out>
        mark = <optimized out>
        arg_from_tty = false
        gcpro3 = <optimized out>
        gcpro4 = <optimized out>
        key_count = 1
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = 21276834
        save_last_command = 135415850
        save_this_original_command = 21276834
        save_real_this_command = 21276834
#37 0x011039f0 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=4, args=args@entry=0x88f6ec)
    at eval.c:2730
        internal_argbuf = {21276834, 21101962, 156716486, 17477714, 0, 
          4366706, 21196402, 17769127}
        fun = 20436725
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        numargs = 3
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x88f6f0
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 4
#38 0x0113579a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=19014157, 
    maxdepth=52, args_template=args_template@entry=4100, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x88f88c) at bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x1137369 <exec_byte_code+7665>, 0x113736e <exec_byte_code+7670>, 
          0x1137375 <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x113571c <exec_byte_code+420>, 
          0x113571c <exec_byte_code+420>, 0x113599a <exec_byte_code+1058>, 
          0x11359d2 <exec_byte_code+1114>, 0x1135a34 <exec_byte_code+1212>, 
          0x1135a2f <exec_byte_code+1207>, 0x1135923 <exec_byte_code+939>, 
          0x1135a39 <exec_byte_code+1217>, 0x1135874 <exec_byte_code+764>, 
          0x1135874 <exec_byte_code+764>, 0x11373e8 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 
          0x113595e <exec_byte_code+998>, 0x1135a45 <exec_byte_code+1229>, 
          0x113723b <exec_byte_code+7363>, 0x1137620 <exec_byte_code+8360>, 
          0x1137271 <exec_byte_code+7417>, 0x113581a <exec_byte_code+674>, 
          0x113581a <exec_byte_code+674>, 0x11374c4 <exec_byte_code+8012>, 
          0x1137240 <exec_byte_code+7368>, 0x1137296 <exec_byte_code+7454>, 
          0x113729b <exec_byte_code+7459>, 0x11372db <exec_byte_code+7523>, 
          0x11372a0 <exec_byte_code+7464>, 0x1135746 <exec_byte_code+462>, 
          0x1135746 <exec_byte_code+462>, 0x1137260 <exec_byte_code+7400>, 
          0x1137276 <exec_byte_code+7422>, 0x11372d6 <exec_byte_code+7518>, 
          0x11372e0 <exec_byte_code+7528>, 0x11372e5 <exec_byte_code+7533>, 
          0x1135a19 <exec_byte_code+1185>, 0x113577d <exec_byte_code+517>, 
          0x113577d <exec_byte_code+517>, 0x11372a5 <exec_byte_code+7469>, 
          0x11372b6 <exec_byte_code+7486>, 0x113731a <exec_byte_code+7586>, 
          0x1137315 <exec_byte_code+7581>, 0x113731f <exec_byte_code+7591>, 
          0x1135928 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x11357b1 <exec_byte_code+569>, 
          0x11357b1 <exec_byte_code+569>, 0x1135a1e <exec_byte_code+1190>, 
          0x11372f5 <exec_byte_code+7549>, 0x1136ff1 <exec_byte_code+6777>, 
          0x1136ec6 <exec_byte_code+6478>, 0x113735f <exec_byte_code+7655>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1135e2f <exec_byte_code+2231>, 
          0x1136427 <exec_byte_code+3759>, 0x1136458 <exec_byte_code+3808>, 
          0x1136360 <exec_byte_code+3560>, 0x1136391 <exec_byte_code+3609>, 
          0x1137509 <exec_byte_code+8081>, 0x113745c <exec_byte_code+7908>, 
          0x11363cb <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x11374d5 <exec_byte_code+8029>, 
          0x1137490 <exec_byte_code+7960>, 0x11363f3 <exec_byte_code+3707>, 
          0x11361d9 <exec_byte_code+3169>, 0x11361fd <exec_byte_code+3205>, 
          0x1136231 <exec_byte_code+3257>, 0x113625f <exec_byte_code+3303>, 
          0x11362cd <exec_byte_code+3413>, 0x11362f1 <exec_byte_code+3449>, 
          0x1136325 <exec_byte_code+3501>, 0x1135ea6 <exec_byte_code+2350>, 
          0x1135eca <exec_byte_code+2386>, 0x1135eee <exec_byte_code+2422>, 
          0x1135f22 <exec_byte_code+2474>, 0x1135f56 <exec_byte_code+2526>, 
          0x1135f8a <exec_byte_code+2578>, 0x1135fc5 <exec_byte_code+2637>, 
          0x1135ff3 <exec_byte_code+2683>, 0x1136021 <exec_byte_code+2729>, 
          0x113608f <exec_byte_code+2839>, 0x11360b9 <exec_byte_code+2881>, 
          0x11360e3 <exec_byte_code+2923>, 0x113619d <exec_byte_code+3109>, 
          0x1136125 <exec_byte_code+2989>, 0x1136161 <exec_byte_code+3049>, 
          0x1136489 <exec_byte_code+3857>, 0x11364c5 <exec_byte_code+3917>, 
          0x11364f3 <exec_byte_code+3963>, 0x1136520 <exec_byte_code+4008>, 
          0x113654e <exec_byte_code+4054>, 0x113657c <exec_byte_code+4100>, 
          0x11365aa <exec_byte_code+4146>, 0x113663a <exec_byte_code+4290>, 
          0x11357f0 <exec_byte_code+632>, 0x1136667 <exec_byte_code+4335>, 
          0x113668b <exec_byte_code+4371>, 0x11366f5 <exec_byte_code+4477>, 
          0x1136722 <exec_byte_code+4522>, 0x113674f <exec_byte_code+4567>, 
          0x1136773 <exec_byte_code+4603>, 0x1136796 <exec_byte_code+4638>, 
          0x11367b9 <exec_byte_code+4673>, 0x11367e0 <exec_byte_code+4712>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x113680d <exec_byte_code+4757>, 
          0x1136830 <exec_byte_code+4792>, 0x1136853 <exec_byte_code+4827>, 
          0x1136876 <exec_byte_code+4862>, 0x1136899 <exec_byte_code+4897>, 
          0x11368bc <exec_byte_code+4932>, 0x11357f0 <exec_byte_code+632>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11368e0 <exec_byte_code+4968>, 
          0x113691a <exec_byte_code+5026>, 0x113693e <exec_byte_code+5062>, 
          0x1136962 <exec_byte_code+5098>, 0x1136996 <exec_byte_code+5150>, 
          0x11369ca <exec_byte_code+5202>, 0x11369ee <exec_byte_code+5238>, 
          0x1136a0d <exec_byte_code+5269>, 0x1136e34 <exec_byte_code+6332>, 
          0x1136e68 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 0x1136d8e <exec_byte_code+6166>, 
          0x1136db1 <exec_byte_code+6201>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11375e3 <exec_byte_code+8299>, 0x1135a55 <exec_byte_code+1245>, 
          0x11373f9 <exec_byte_code+7809>, 0x1135ad2 <exec_byte_code+1370>, 
          0x1135b60 <exec_byte_code+1512>, 0x1135bbf <exec_byte_code+1607>, 
          0x1137325 <exec_byte_code+7597>, 0x11375ca <exec_byte_code+8274>, 
          0x1137625 <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x113753e <exec_byte_code+8134>, 
          0x1137568 <exec_byte_code+8176>, 0x1136e9c <exec_byte_code+6436>, 
          0x1136fb5 <exec_byte_code+6717>, 0x1137013 <exec_byte_code+6811>, 
          0x113705c <exec_byte_code+6884>, 0x1137097 <exec_byte_code+6943>, 
          0x1135dd7 <exec_byte_code+2143>, 0x1135935 <exec_byte_code+957>, 
          0x1136dd5 <exec_byte_code+6237>, 0x1136e10 <exec_byte_code+6296>, 
          0x1136bc7 <exec_byte_code+5711>, 0x1136beb <exec_byte_code+5747>, 
          0x1136c0f <exec_byte_code+5783>, 0x1136c33 <exec_byte_code+5819>, 
          0x1136c67 <exec_byte_code+5871>, 0x1136c9b <exec_byte_code+5923>, 
          0x1136ccf <exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x1136d03 <exec_byte_code+6027>, 
          0x1136a41 <exec_byte_code+5321>, 0x1136a75 <exec_byte_code+5373>, 
          0x1136aa9 <exec_byte_code+5425>, 0x1136acd <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x1136b01 <exec_byte_code+5513>, 0x1136b35 <exec_byte_code+5565>, 
          0x1136b67 <exec_byte_code+5615>, 0x1136b99 <exec_byte_code+5665>, 
          0x11365d8 <exec_byte_code+4192>, 0x1136606 <exec_byte_code+4238>, 
          0x1137385 <exec_byte_code+7693>, 0x11373bf <exec_byte_code+7751>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1135c49 <exec_byte_code+1745>, 
          0x1135cb3 <exec_byte_code+1851>, 0x1135d04 <exec_byte_code+1932>, 
          0x1135d82 <exec_byte_code+2058>, 0x11371be <exec_byte_code+7238>, 
          0x113628d <exec_byte_code+3349>, 0x113604f <exec_byte_code+2775>, 
          0x11366b5 <exec_byte_code+4413>, 0x11370da <exec_byte_code+7010>, 
          0x1137112 <exec_byte_code+7066>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x1137159 <exec_byte_code+7137>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x11358c7 <exec_byte_code+847>, 
          0x1137196 <exec_byte_code+7198> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = <optimized out>
        op = 3
        vectorp = 0x122220c <pure+431884>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x1331744 <pure+1543236> "\006\006\071\203\233", 
          byte_string = 19014137, 
          byte_string_start = 0x13316d0 <pure+1543120> "\306\020\211?\205\f", 
          next = 0x0
        }
        top = 0x88f6ec
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#39 0x0110357e in funcall_lambda (fun=19014117, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88f88c) at eval.c:2890
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#40 0x01103811 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x88f888)
    at eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 21147954
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 3
#41 0x01103b55 in call1 (fn=21147954, arg1=21276834) at eval.c:2576
No locals.
#42 0x010a6e17 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1569
        cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {536871392, 400, 21101962, 156482884, 8976808, 17771398, 
          21187642, 21101962, 21101962, 0, 21187642, 3, 21187642, 17836161, 
          21187642, 21101962, 21101962, 2, 22807206, 203560, 40, 21101962, 
          22807206, 21101962, 0, 1, 0, 203560, 8976808, 17410484}
        i = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 471
        prev_buffer = 0x957f638
#43 0x01102119 in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x10a6aed <command_loop_1>, handlers=21155498, 
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x109ed8e <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1344
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#44 0x0109a927 in command_loop_2 (ignore=21101962) at keyboard.c:1197
        val = 21101962
#45 0x0110203c in internal_catch (tag=21152826, 
    func=func@entry=0x109a907 <command_loop_2>, arg=21101962) at eval.c:1105
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#46 0x0109ea65 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1176
No locals.
#47 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:786
        val = 0
#48 0x0109ecdc in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:857
        buffer = <optimized out>
#49 0x011b1be3 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x31b28) at emacs.c:1623
        dummy = 2009115106
        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
        do_initial_setlocale = <optimized out>
        dumping = <optimized out>
        skip_args = 0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0

Lisp Backtrace:
"backtrace" (0x88e81c)
"debugger-setup-buffer" (0x88ea24)
"debug" (0x88ebc4)
"template-new-file" (0x88ec20)
"let" (0x88ee0c)
"quittances-faire" (0x88f0ac)
"funcall-interactively" (0x88f0a8)
"call-interactively" (0x88f170)
"command-execute" (0x88f318)
"execute-extended-command" (0x88f548)
"funcall-interactively" (0x88f544)
"call-interactively" (0x88f6f0)
"command-execute" (0x88f88c)
(gdb) quit
A debugging session is active.

	Inferior 1 [process 5224] will be killed.

Quit anyway? (y or n) [answered Y; input not from terminal]
]0;MINGW32:/c/Programmes/installation/emacs-install/emacs/trunk/src
Vincent@AIGLEROYAL /c/Programmes/installation/emacs-install/emacs/trunk/src
$ 

Concering Glenn's comment, what I can do is build the latest emacs and
try with it. But I won't be able to do this quite soon.

VBR,
   Vincent.