Subject: 24.4; sh-mode: fill-paragraph does not recognize EOF

From: Daniel Hornung <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 14:14:02 +0200

In sh-mode, upon typing "<<", bracketing pairs of "EOF" are created
automatically in order to allow creation of a here document.
Unfortunately the fill-paragraph command, when used inside the correctly
syntax-highlighted here file region, will not take the trailing "EOF"
into account as a delimiter, but takes this and the following lines to
be ordinary text, thus garbling the content of the shell script.

What should be done:
fill-paragraph in sh-mode should recognize "^EOF$" as the end of paragraph

Note:
The same is true for the leading "<<EOF\n"

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2015-03-07 on trouble, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11701000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (stretch)

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-
locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-
lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-
lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-
locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-
lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-
lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell-script

Minor modes in effect:
  sh-electric-here-document-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
SPC < < C o n v e r t SPC a SPC <backspace> n SPC O 
p e n D o c u m e n t SPC s p r e a d s h e e t SPC 
i n t o SPC a SPC t a b - s e p a r a t e d SPC t e 
x t SPC f i l e . <return> <return> U s a g e : <return> 
$ 0 SPC I N U <backspace> O U T _ F I L E <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <backspace> P <end> 
<return> <return> A n SPC o u t p u t SPC f i l e SPC 
w i t h SPC t h e SPC b a s e SPC b a s e n a m e SPC 
a s SPC I N P U T _ F I L E SPC a n d SPC t h e SPC 
f i l e SPC e n d i n g SPC . t s v SPC w i l l SPC 
b e SPC c r e a t e d SPC a u t o m a t i c a l l y 
. M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b M-q <end> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-right> <return> <return> <up> <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-right> <C-right> <C-left> <left> <left> 
<right> <right> <backspace> <backspace> <return> <down> 
<tab> <delete> <tab> <tab> <end> <left> <left> <left> 
<right> <backspace> <return> <return> <up> <up> <up> 
<down> <up> <left> <down> <down> <down> <right> <up> 
<up> <left> <return> <backspace> <backspace> C-x C-s 
C-h k M-q <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <double-down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> 
<double-drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> q M-x 
r e p o r t - e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:

For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Setting up indent for shell type bash
Indentation variables are now local.
Indentation setup for shell type bash
Auto-saving...done
Making completion list...
Saving file /home/daniel/.local/bin/ods2tsv...
Wrote /home/daniel/.local/bin/ods2tsv
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window, C-M-v to scroll help.

Load-path shadows:
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/python-mode-20150428.1253/python-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/python-mode/python-mode
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/org-mhe
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-dot
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-js
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-org
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/org-src
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/org-irc
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-R
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-lob
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/org-w3m
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-scala hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ox-md
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ox-html
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-shen
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-calc
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-keys
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-sql
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-C
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-awk
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/org-id
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ox-man
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-sass
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-eval
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-css
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-io
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ox-org
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ox
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ox-odt
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-install hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-ref
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-perl
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-java
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-core
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/org
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-exp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/org-mode/ob-sh
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/emacs-goodies-el/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/org-mode/lisp/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-
goodies-el/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-shen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-scala hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-io hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-install hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-sh hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/org-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150518/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/language/thai-word
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/context-nl

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe help-mode tramp-cache sh-script smie info
package epg-config ox-taskjuggler ox-org ox-odt ox-md ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element ob-dot org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs edmacro
kmacro rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap
nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok sgml-mode taskjuggler-mode skeleton
textile-mode derived graphviz-dot-mode server paren savehist cus-start
cus-load pylint tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache tramp-loaddefs cl-macs trampver org-install mmm-auto
mmm-vars mmm-compat cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib 50magit ido ess-toolbar
ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a shell pcomplete ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs
make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d ess-r-completion
compile ess-tracebug format-spec ess-roxy advice hideshow ess-help
ess-developer eldoc help-fns ess-s-l ess ess-inf comint ansi-color ring
ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-custom executable easymenu
ess-compat ess-site emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom
emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode preview-latex tex-site auto-loads
time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 306093 17112)
 (symbols 48 39925 0)
 (miscs 40 94 252)
 (strings 32 81420 10712)
 (string-bytes 1 2408423)
 (vectors 16 29571)
 (vector-slots 8 613174 7306)
 (floats 8 184 389)
 (intervals 56 12817 0)
 (buffers 960 15)
 (heap 1024 48827 1634))
-- 
Max-Planck-Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization
Research Group Biomedical Physics

Am Fassberg 17
D-37077 Goettingen
(+49) 551 5176 373

You can obtain my public key 0xF197B128 from all keyservers, e.g. pgp.mit.edu
Fingerprint: 9698 BDD4 71CC 1274 B7E2  2049 1EDD 012D F197 B128