Subject: bug#20764: 25.0.50; Minor improvements for calculator.el

From: Chris Zheng <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 00:40:11 +0800

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: bug#20764: 25.0.50; Minor improvements for calculator.el
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 21:31:08 +1100

> I tried `M-x calculator' now, and both F1 and E seemed to be doing what
> you'd expect, so I'm closing this bug report.

Hello Lars,

Thank you. It is indeed fixed in the master branch, but the issue is
still in the pretest 25.0.91. Do you test it in the master branch?

Would you please port the fix to the emacs-25 branch? If so, it will
be fixed in 25.1. I think the commits are:

6148555 * | * lisp/calculator.el (calculator-define-key): Undo last change
c77b816 * | * lisp/calculator.el (calculator-define-key): Silence warning
f248292 * | * lisp/calculator.el: more improvements and bugfixes.
1b4570b * | * lisp/calculator.el: Re-do key bindings.
e875e68 * | * lisp/calculator.el: improve radix modes
5d74a02 * | * lisp/calculator.el: better reading of register names
fb9ed79 * | * lisp/calculator.el: General improvements

Thank you,
Chris