Subject: 25.0.50; Review default settings of Info-quoted face (Requires > texinfo-5 ???)

From: Vaidheeswaran C <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 11:21:35 +0530

This report pertains to following snippets from info.el.

  (defface Info-quoted
      '((t :family "courier"))
      "Face used for quoted elements.")

  (defvar Info-mode-font-lock-keywords
    '(("‘\\([^’]*\\)’" (1 'Info-quoted))))

Summary: I want the Info buffer to be colorized, so that I have enough
visual clues to skim it quickly.  I find the Emacs provided default VERY
disconcerting.

----------------------------------------------------------------

1. Recommend that newer Emacs be compiled with texinfo-5.  (Please
   ignore, if such recommendation already exists)  If newer Emacs is
   compiled with texinfo-4 then above font lock settings wouldn't kick
   in at all.

   | From http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.devel/186969
   |  
   | but `...' is the quoting used with Texinfo-4, whereas Texinfo uses the
   | curly quotes.  The current code recognizes the curly quotes because that
   | can be done much more reliably, whereas trying to highlight `...' is
   | fraught with too many risks of either false positives or false negatives.
   | 
   | While Texinfo 5's performance sucks rocks, the curly quotes output is
   | The Right Way, in my opinion, so I don't think it's terribly important
   | to highlight the old-style quotes: if you like this highlighting, then
   | use Texinfo-5.

2. Change the default value of Info-quoted in following ways:

   a) __inherit__ from a face like `font-lock-function-name-face'.
   
   b) Reconsider the use of courier family.  When there is surfeit of
   courier faces, I find that the Info buffer visually disconcerting.  I
   __guess__ that the courier face used is Courier 10 Pitch.  See output
   of 'fc-list :family' at the end of the mail.

   Screenshot: http://en.zimagez.com/zimage/info-mode-font-lock-keywordswithcourierface.php

   I want the Info buffer to be colorized, so that I have enough visual
   clues to skim it quickly. (2a) will ensure colorization.

   | M-x describe-font
   | 
   | name (opened by): -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-*-*-m-0-iso10646-1
   |        full name: DejaVu Sans Mono:pixelsize=15:foundry=unknown:weight=normal:slant=normal:width=normal:spacing=100:scalable=true
   |        file name: /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansMono.ttf
   |             size: 15
   |           height: 18
   |  baseline-offset:  0
   | relative-compose:  0
   |   default-ascent:  0
   |           ascent: 14
   |          descent:  4
   |    average-width:  9
   |      space-width:  9
   |        max-width:  9
   |
   | [back]

3. Info-quoted should be lower-cased, I think

   | 13 matches for "\_<defface\_>" in buffer: info.el
   |      69:(defface info-node
   |      76:(defface info-title-1
   |      86:(defface info-title-2
   |      93:(defface info-title-3
   |     100:(defface info-title-4
   |     107:(defface info-menu-header
   |     117:(defface info-menu-star
   |     124:(defface info-xref
   |     129:(defface info-xref-visited
   |     158:(defface info-header-xref
   |     163:(defface info-header-node
   |     168:(defface info-index-match
   |    4217:(defface Info-quoted

----------------------------------------------------------------

Output of 'fc-list :family'

/usr/share/fonts/truetype/droid/DroidSansHebrew-Regular.ttf: Droid Sans Hebrew:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmtti10.pfb: LMMono10:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-gujr-extra/Rekha.ttf: Rekha:style=Medium
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfsi1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Sans Serif Slanted
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSans-Oblique.ttf: DejaVu Sans:style=Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/HadasimCLM-BoldOblique.ttf: Hadasim CLM:style=BoldOblique
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmtko10.pfb: LMMonoLt10:style=BoldOblique
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/s050000l.pfb: Standard Symbols L:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmbo10.pfb: LMRomanDemi10:style=Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-knda-extra/Kedage-b.ttf: Kedage:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSans-BoldOblique.ttf: DejaVu Sans:style=Bold Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinLibertine_aS.otf: Linux Libertine Capitals O:style=Small Caps
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXIntegralsUp-Bold.otf: STIXIntegralsUp:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sftc1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Typewriter Caps and Small Caps
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfst1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Typewriter Slanted
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXIntegralsUpD-Regular.otf: STIXIntegralsUpD:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfrm1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Roman
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerif-BoldItalic.ttf: DejaVu Serif:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/DavidCLM-BoldItalic.ttf: David CLM:style=BoldItalic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/c0649bt_.pfb: Bitstream Charter:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/p052024l.pfb: URW Palladio L:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinBiolinum_aSB.otf: Linux Biolinum Capitals O:style=Bold Small Caps
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/StamAshkenazCLM.ttf: Stam Ashkenaz CLM:style=Medium
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSansBold.ttf: FreeSans:style=Bold,получерен,negreta,tučné,fed,Fett,Έντονα,Negrita,Lihavoitu,Gras,Félkövér,Grassetto,Vet,Halvfet,Pogrubiony,Negrito,gros,Полужирный,Fet,Kalın,huruf tebal,жирний,Krepko,treknraksts,pusjuodis,đậm,Lodia,धृष्ट
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSans.ttf: FreeSans:style=Regular,нормален,Normal,obyčejné,Mittel,µεσαία,Normaali,Normál,Medio,Gemiddeld,Odmiana Zwykła,Обычный,Normálne,menengah,прямій,Navadno,vidējs,normalusis,vừa,Arrunta,सामान्य
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-Italic.ttf: Liberation Sans Narrow:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/comfortaa/Comfortaa-Regular.ttf: Comfortaa:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/complutum/GFSPolyglot.otf: GFS Complutum:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfit1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Typewriter Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/SimpleCLM-Medium.ttf: Simple CLM:style=Medium
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/MiriamMonoCLM-Bold.ttf: Miriam Mono CLM:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n021024l.pfb: Nimbus Roman No9 L:style=Medium Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/c0419bt_.pfb: Courier 10 Pitch:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXNonUnicode-BoldItalic.otf: STIXNonUnicode:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/malayalam-fonts/Rachana.ttf: Rachana:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-knda-extra/Malige-t.ttf: Mallige:style=BoldItalic
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXSizeTwoSym-Bold.otf: STIXSizeTwoSym:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-gujr-extra/padmaa-Medium-0.5.ttf: padmaa,padmmaa:style=regular,Medium
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmbxo10.pfb: LMRomanSlant10:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXVariants-Bold.otf: STIXVariants:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sffb1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Fibonacci Medium
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/p052023l.pfb: URW Palladio L:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationMono-Bold.ttf: Liberation Mono:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmtto10.pfb: LMMonoSlant10:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfbl1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Bold Extended Slanted
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmtk10.pfb: LMMonoLt10:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/droid/DroidSans.ttf: Droid Sans:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSerifBoldItalic.ttf: FreeSerif:style=Bold Italic,получерен курсивен,negreta cursiva,tučné kurzíva,fed kursiv,Fett-Kursiv,Negrita Cursiva,Lihavoitu Kursivoi,Gras Italique,Félkövér dőlt,Grassetto Corsivo,Vet Cursief,Halvfet Kursiv,Pogrubiona kursywa,Negrito Itálico,gros cursiv,Обычный Курсив,Tučná kurzíva,Fet Kursiv,ตัวเอียงหนา,Kalın İtalik,huruf tebal kursif,жирний курсив,Polkrepko Pežeče,treknais kursīvs,pusjuodis kursyvas,nghiêng đậm,Lodi etzana,धृष्ट-तिरछा
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXIntegralsSm-Bold.otf: STIXIntegralsSm:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSerif-Regular.ttf: Liberation Serif:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfui1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Unslanted Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/droid/DroidSerif-Bold.ttf: Droid Serif:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/droid/DroidSansMono.ttf: Droid Sans Mono:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmvtko10.pfb: LMMonoPropLt10:style=BoldOblique
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n021004l.pfb: Nimbus Roman No9 L:style=Medium
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/lohit-oriya/Lohit-Oriya.ttf: Lohit Oriya:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinBiolinum_aBL.otf: Linux Biolinum Slanted O:style=Bold Slanted
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeMonoBoldOblique.ttf: FreeMono:style=Bold Oblique,получерен наклонен,Negreta cursiva,tučné kurzíva,fed kursiv,Fett-Kursiv,Έντονα Πλάγια,Negrita Cursiva,Lihavoitu Kursivoi,Gras Italique,Félkövér dőlt,Grassetto Corsivo,Vet Cursief,Halvfet Kursiv,Pogrubiona kursywa,Negrito Itálico,gros oblic,Полужирный Курсив,Tučná kurzíva,Fet Kursiv,Kalın İtalik,huruf tebal miring,жирний похилий,polkrepko ležeče,treknais slīpraksts,pusjuodis pasvirasis,Lodi etzana,धृष्ट-तिरछा
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSans-Regular.ttf: Liberation Sans:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/SimpleCLM-MediumOblique.ttf: Simple CLM:style=MediumOblique
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/b018015l.pfb: URW Bookman L:style=Demi Bold
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/p052023l.pfb: URW Palladio L:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sftt1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Typewriter
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/StamSefaradCLM.ttf: Stam Sefarad CLM:style=Medium
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n022003l.pfb: Nimbus Mono L:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationMono-BoldItalic.ttf: Liberation Mono:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/comfortaa/Comfortaa-Light.ttf: Comfortaa:style=Light
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/z003034l.pfb: URW Chancery L:style=Medium Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qzcmi.pfb: TeXGyreChorus:style=MediumItalic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qagr.pfb: TeXGyreAdventor:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfrb1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Roman Bold
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinBiolinum_aU.otf: Linux Biolinum Outline O:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmvtk10.pfb: LMMonoPropLt10:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXNonUnicode-Italic.otf: STIXNonUnicode:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/DPCustomMono2.ttf: DPCustomMono2:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/NachlieliCLM-LightOblique.pfa: Nachlieli CLM:style=Light Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSerif-Italic.ttf: Liberation Serif:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/z003034l.pfb: URW Chancery L:style=Medium Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/c0633bt_.pfb: Bitstream Charter:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/c0648bt_.pfb: Bitstream Charter:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/droid/DroidNaskh-Bold.ttf: Droid Arabic Naskh:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/c059016l.pfb: Century Schoolbook L:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinBiolinum_aWB.otf: Linux Biolinum Shadow O:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/MiriamCLM-Book.ttf: Miriam CLM,מרים:style=Book,קל
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationMono-Bold.ttf: Liberation Mono:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerif.ttf: DejaVu Serif:style=Book
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinLibertine_RB.otf: Linux Libertine O:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerifCondensed.ttf: DejaVu Serif,DejaVu Serif Condensed:style=Condensed,Book
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qtmr.pfb: TeXGyreTermes:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfvt1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Variable Width Typewriter
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmb10.pfb: LMRomanDemi10:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qhvri.pfb: TeXGyreHeros:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/a010033l.pfb: URW Gothic L:style=Book Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium/GenAI102.ttf: GentiumAlt:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBkBasBI.ttf: Gentium Book Basic:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/freefont/FreeSansBold.otf: FreeSans:style=Bold,получерен,negreta,tučné,fed,Fett,Έντονα,Negrita,Lihavoitu,Gras,Félkövér,Grassetto,Vet,Halvfet,Pogrubiony,Negrito,gros,Полужирный,Fet,Kalın,huruf tebal,жирний,Krepko,treknraksts,pusjuodis,đậm,Lodia,धृष्ट
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/a010015l.pfb: URW Gothic L:style=Demi
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/n019003l.pfb: Nimbus Sans L:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-Italic.ttf: Liberation Sans Narrow:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/NachlieliCLM-Bold.pfa: Nachlieli CLM:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfbso10.pfb: Computer Modern Bright:style=Semibold Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinLibertine_RZI.otf: Linux Libertine O:style=Semibold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmssdo10.pfb: LMSansDemiCond10:style=Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/c059013l.pfb: Century Schoolbook L:style=Roman
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/AharoniCLM-Book.pfa: Aharoni CLM:style=Book
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinLibertine_I.otf: Linux Libertine Initials O:style=Initials
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfosl10.pfb: Computer Modern Concrete:style=Slanted
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmvtlo10.pfb: LMMonoPropLt10:style=Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmbxi10.pfb: LMRoman10:style=BoldItalic
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/freefont/FreeSerifBoldItalic.otf: FreeSerif:style=Bold Italic,получерен курсивен,negreta cursiva,tučné kurzíva,fed kursiv,Fett-Kursiv,Negrita Cursiva,Lihavoitu Kursivoi,Gras Italique,Félkövér dőlt,Grassetto Corsivo,Vet Cursief,Halvfet Kursiv,Pogrubiona kursywa,Negrito Itálico,gros cursiv,Обычный Курсив,Tučná kurzíva,Fet Kursiv,ตัวเอียงหนา,Kalın İtalik,huruf tebal kursif,жирний курсив,Polkrepko Pežeče,treknais kursīvs,pusjuodis kursyvas,nghiêng đậm,Lodi etzana,धृष्ट-तिरछा
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinLibertine_R.otf: Linux Libertine O:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXIntegralsD-Regular.otf: STIXIntegralsD:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/droid/DroidSansJapanese.ttf: Droid Sans Japanese:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qbkb.pfb: TeXGyreBonum:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-Regular.ttf: Liberation Sans Narrow:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/junicode/Junicode-BoldItalic.ttf: Junicode:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/HadasimCLM-Regular.ttf: Hadasim CLM:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerifCondensed-BoldItalic.ttf: DejaVu Serif,DejaVu Serif Condensed:style=Condensed Bold Italic,Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/ElliniaCLM-BoldItalic.pfa: Ellinia CLM:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/FrankRuehlCLM-Bold.ttf: Frank Ruehl CLM:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qagbi.pfb: TeXGyreAdventor:style=BoldItalic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-beng-extra/mitra.ttf: Mitra Mono,\\u09ae\\u09bf\\u09a4\\u09cd\\u09b0:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinLibertine_aZL.otf: Linux Libertine Slanted O:style=Semibold Slanted
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/d050000l.pfb: Dingbats:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/n019004l.pfb: Nimbus Sans L:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfvi1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Variable Width Typewriter Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/MiriamCLM-Bold.ttf: Miriam CLM,מרים:style=Bold,כבד
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/d050000l.pfb: Dingbats:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationMono-Italic.ttf: Liberation Mono:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-deva-extra/Sarai_07.ttf: Sarai:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/lohit-bengali/Lohit-Bengali.ttf: Lohit Bengali:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmssqbx8.pfb: LMSansQuot8:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXSizeThreeSym-Bold.otf: STIXSizeThreeSym:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n021023l.pfb: Nimbus Roman No9 L:style=Regular Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/AharoniCLM-Bold.pfa: Aharoni CLM:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-guru-extra/Saab.ttf: Saab:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXIntegralsD-Bold.otf: STIXIntegralsD:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfoti10.pfb: Computer Modern Concrete:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/samyak-fonts/Samyak-Tamil.ttf: Samyak Tamil:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/c0611bt_.pfb: Courier 10 Pitch:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/lohit-gujarati/Lohit-Gujarati.ttf: Lohit Gujarati:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/AharoniCLM-BoldOblique.pfa: Aharoni CLM:style=Bold Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXIntegralsUpD-Bold.otf: STIXIntegralsUpD:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qhvr.pfb: TeXGyreHeros:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSans.ttf: DejaVu Sans:style=Book
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/lohit-assamese/Lohit-Assamese.ttf: Lohit Assamese:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/p052004l.pfb: URW Palladio L:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXNonUnicode-Regular.otf: STIXNonUnicode:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/droid/DroidSans-Bold.ttf: Droid Sans:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/neohellenic/GFSNeohellenicBoldIt.otf: GFS Neohellenic,GFS Neohellenic Rg:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019063l.pfb: Nimbus Sans L:style=Regular Condensed Italic
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinLibertine_aBL.otf: Linux Libertine Slanted O:style=Bold Slanted
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerifCondensed-Bold.ttf: DejaVu Serif,DejaVu Serif Condensed:style=Condensed Bold,Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qplb.pfb: TeXGyrePagella:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSerif-Bold.ttf: Liberation Serif:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/MiriamMonoCLM-BoldOblique.ttf: Miriam Mono CLM:style=BoldOblique
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-knda-extra/Kedage-t.ttf: Kedage:style=BoldItalic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/droid/DroidSansArmenian.ttf: Droid Sans Armenian:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-knda-extra/Malige-n.ttf: Mallige:style=Normal
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/MiriamMonoCLM-BookOblique.ttf: Miriam Mono CLM:style=BookOblique
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/DavidCLM-Bold.ttf: David CLM:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmssbx10.pfb: LMSans10:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/artemisia/GFSArtemisiaIt.otf: GFS Artemisia:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/a010013l.pfb: URW Gothic L:style=Book
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/unifont/unifont.ttf: unifont:style=Medium
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXNonUnicode-Bold.otf: STIXNonUnicode:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXIntegralsUp-Regular.otf: STIXIntegralsUp:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/n022024l.pfb: Nimbus Mono L:style=Bold Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-gujr-extra/padmaa.ttf: padmaa,padmmaa:style=Normal,Medium
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/olga/GFSOlga.otf: GFS Olga:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSans-ExtraLight.ttf: DejaVu Sans,DejaVu Sans Light:style=ExtraLight
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/HadasimCLM-RegularOblique.ttf: Hadasim CLM:style=RegularOblique
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinLibertine_aDRL.otf: Linux Libertine Display Slanted O:style=Slanted
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/malayalam-fonts/Meera.ttf: Meera:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-Bold.ttf: Liberation Sans Narrow:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-beng-extra/MuktiNarrowBold.ttf: Mukti Narrow,মুক্তি  পাতনা,Mukti Narrow Bold:style=Regular,Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationMono-Regular.ttf: Liberation Mono:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/asana-math/Asana-Math.otf: Asana Math:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXIntegralsUpSm-Bold.otf: STIXIntegralsUpSm:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium/GenI102.ttf: Gentium:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinLibertine_aZS.otf: Linux Libertine Capitals O:style=Semibold Small Caps
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/CaladingsCLM.pfa: Caladings CLM:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfocc10.pfb: Computer Modern Concrete:style=Caps and Small Caps
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansMono-Bold.ttf: DejaVu Sans Mono:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/lohit-devanagari/Lohit-Devanagari.ttf: Lohit Devanagari:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qhvbi.pfb: TeXGyreHeros:style=BoldItalic
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019064l.pfb: Nimbus Sans L:style=Bold Condensed Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSans-Italic.ttf: Liberation Sans:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBasB.ttf: Gentium Basic:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qcrri.pfb: TeXGyreCursor:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-deva-extra/kalimati.ttf: Kalimati,नालिमाटी:style=Regular,कालिमाटी
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansMono-BoldOblique.ttf: DejaVu Sans Mono:style=Bold Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmdunh10.pfb: LMRomanDunh10:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXGeneral-Bold.otf: STIXGeneral:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/droid/DroidSansFallbackFull.ttf: Droid Sans Fallback:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/p052004l.pfb: URW Palladio L:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfbbx10.pfb: Computer Modern Bright:style=Bold Extended
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-deva-extra/gargi.ttf: gargi:style=Medium
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBkBasR.ttf: Gentium Book Basic:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qagri.pfb: TeXGyreAdventor:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSerif-Italic.ttf: Liberation Serif:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qhvcri.pfb: TeXGyreHerosCondensed:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/n019063l.pfb: Nimbus Sans L:style=Regular Condensed Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSerif-BoldItalic.ttf: Liberation Serif:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qtmb.pfb: TeXGyreTermes:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXVariants-Regular.otf: STIXVariants:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/junicode/Junicode-Italic.ttf: Junicode:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/malayalam-fonts/Kalyani.ttf: Kalyani:style=Book
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansCondensed-Oblique.ttf: DejaVu Sans,DejaVu Sans Condensed:style=Condensed Oblique,Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBasI.ttf: Gentium Basic:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmtt10.pfb: LMMono10:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSerif-BoldItalic.ttf: Liberation Serif:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/n021024l.pfb: Nimbus Roman No9 L:style=Medium Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBasBI.ttf: Gentium Basic:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinLibertine_aDRS.otf: Linux Libertine Display Capitals O:style=Small Caps
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXGeneral-Regular.otf: STIXGeneral:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/lohit-telugu/Lohit-Telugu.ttf: Lohit Telugu:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmsso10.pfb: LMSans10:style=Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qhvcr.pfb: TeXGyreHerosCondensed:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSerif.ttf: FreeSerif:style=Regular,нормален,normal,obyčejné,Mittel,µεσαία,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Gemiddeld,odmiana zwykła,Обычный,Normálne,ปกติ,menengah,прямій,Navadno,vidējs,normalusis,عادی,vừa,Arrunta,सामान्य
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n022023l.pfb: Nimbus Mono L:style=Regular Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeMonoOblique.ttf: FreeMono:style=Oblique,наклонен,cursiva,kurzíva,kursiv,Πλάγια,Kursivoitu,Italique,Dőlt,Corsivo,Cursief,Kursywa,Itálico,oblic,Курсив,İtalik,huruf miring,похилий,ležeče,slīpraksts,pasvirasis,nghiêng,Etzana,तिरछा
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/ElliniaCLM-Light.pfa: Ellinia CLM:style=Light
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXSizeTwoSym-Regular.otf: STIXSizeTwoSym:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfdh1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Dunhill Roman
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/FrankRuehlCLM-BoldOblique.ttf: Frank Ruehl CLM:style=BoldOblique
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfbsr10.pfb: Computer Modern Bright:style=Semibold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/b018032l.pfb: URW Bookman L:style=Light Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmcsc10.pfb: LMRomanCaps10:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmtcso10.pfb: LMMonoCaps10:style=Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-marvosym/marvosym.ttf: MarVoSym:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-beng-extra/MuktiNarrow.ttf: Mukti Narrow,à¦®à§à¦•à§à¦¤à¦¿:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/freefont/FreeMono.otf: FreeMono:style=Regular,нормален,normal,obyčejné,Standard,µεσαία,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,Обычный,Normálne,menengah,прямій,navadno,vidējs,normalusis,thường,Arrunta,सामान्य
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/droid/DroidSerif-Italic.ttf: Droid Serif:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/n021004l.pfb: Nimbus Roman No9 L:style=Medium
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/n022003l.pfb: Nimbus Mono L:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinBiolinum_R.otf: Linux Biolinum O:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinBiolinum_RI.otf: Linux Biolinum O:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/droid/DroidSerif-BoldItalic.ttf: Droid Serif:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/a010015l.pfb: URW Gothic L:style=Demi
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-BoldItalic.ttf: Liberation Sans Narrow:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/freefont/FreeSansBoldOblique.otf: FreeSans:style=Bold Oblique,получерен наклонен,negreta cursiva,tučné kurzíva,fed kursiv,Fett-Kursiv,Έντονη Πλάγια,Negrita Cursiva,Lihavoitu Kursivoi,Gras Italique,Félkövér dőlt,Grassetto Corsivo,Vet Cursief,Halvfet Kursiv,Pogrubiona kursywa,Negrito Itálico,gros oblic,Обычный Курсив,Tučná kurzíva,Fet Kursiv,Kalın İtalik,huruf tebal miring,жирний похилий,polkrepko ležeče,treknais  slīpraksts,pusjuodis pasvirasis,nghiêng đậm,Lodi etzana,धृष्ट-तिरछा
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfff1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Funny Roman
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansMono-Oblique.ttf: DejaVu Sans Mono:style=Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSansBoldOblique.ttf: FreeSans:style=Bold Oblique,получерен наклонен,negreta cursiva,tučné kurzíva,fed kursiv,Fett-Kursiv,Έντονη Πλάγια,Negrita Cursiva,Lihavoitu Kursivoi,Gras Italique,Félkövér dőlt,Grassetto Corsivo,Vet Cursief,Halvfet Kursiv,Pogrubiona kursywa,Negrito Itálico,gros oblic,Обычный Курсив,Tučná kurzíva,Fet Kursiv,Kalın İtalik,huruf tebal miring,жирний похилий,polkrepko ležeče,treknais  slīpraksts,pusjuodis pasvirasis,nghiêng đậm,Lodi etzana,धृष्ट-तिरछा
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019043l.pfb: Nimbus Sans L:style=Regular Condensed
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qbkri.pfb: TeXGyreBonum:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/droid/DroidSerif-Regular.ttf: Droid Serif:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSans-Regular.ttf: Liberation Sans:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/a010035l.pfb: URW Gothic L:style=Demi Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerif-Bold.ttf: DejaVu Serif:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/neohellenic/GFSNeohellenicIt.otf: GFS Neohellenic,GFS Neohellenic Rg:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmu10.pfb: LMRomanUnsl10:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019044l.pfb: Nimbus Sans L:style=Bold Condensed
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmss10.pfb: LMSans10:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfbmr10.pfb: Computer Modern Bright:style=Roman
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfbm1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Roman Bold Variant
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/n019023l.pfb: Nimbus Sans L:style=Regular Italic
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/freefont/FreeMonoOblique.otf: FreeMono:style=Oblique,наклонен,cursiva,kurzíva,kursiv,Πλάγια,Kursivoitu,Italique,Dőlt,Corsivo,Cursief,Kursywa,Itálico,oblic,Курсив,İtalik,huruf miring,похилий,ležeče,slīpraksts,pasvirasis,nghiêng,Etzana,तिरछा
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/n019044l.pfb: Nimbus Sans L:style=Bold Condensed
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinLibertine_aRL.otf: Linux Libertine Slanted O:style=Slanted
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/FrankRuehlCLM-Medium.ttf: Frank Ruehl CLM:style=Medium
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/freefont/FreeMonoBold.otf: FreeMono:style=Bold,получерен,negreta,tučné,fed,Fett,Έντονα,Negrita,Lihavoitu,Gras,Félkövér,Grassetto,Vet,Halvfet,Pogrubiony,Negrito,gros,Полужирный,Fet,Kalın,huruf tebal,жирний,polkrepko,treknraksts,pusjuodis,đậm,Lodia,धृष्ट
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/n019024l.pfb: Nimbus Sans L:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfbtl10.pfb: Computer Modern Bright:style=Light
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinBiolinum_aS.otf: Linux Biolinum Capitals O:style=Small Caps
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/a010033l.pfb: URW Gothic L:style=Book Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmtcsc10.pfb: LMMonoCaps10:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qcsb.pfb: TeXGyreSchola:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qcrb.pfb: TeXGyreCursor:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n021003l.pfb: Nimbus Roman No9 L:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-beng-extra/JamrulNormal.ttf: Jamrul:style=Normal
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXSizeOneSym-Regular.otf: STIXSizeOneSym:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSans-BoldItalic.ttf: Liberation Sans:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/s050000l.pfb: Standard Symbols L:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfoc1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Bold Extended Slanted Caps and Small Caps
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfsx1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Sans Serif Bold Extended
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSans-Italic.ttf: Liberation Sans:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmssq8.pfb: LMSansQuot8:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfbx1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Bold Extended
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmssqo8.pfb: LMSansQuot8:style=Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/SimpleCLM-Bold.ttf: Simple CLM:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationMono-Italic.ttf: Liberation Mono:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSans-BoldItalic.ttf: Liberation Sans:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmtlco10.pfb: LMMonoLtCond10:style=Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinLibertine_DR.otf: Linux Libertine Display O:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/b018035l.pfb: URW Bookman L:style=Demi Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/c0632bt_.pfb: Bitstream Charter:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-nakula/nakula.ttf: Nakula:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/pagul/Pagul.ttf: Pagul:style=Regular, 渀漀琀 瀀,  夀漀甀 洀愀,琀椀漀渀⸀਀,焀甀椀爀攀洀攀渀, 愀戀漀瘀攀 爀,瘀攀Ⰰ 洀愀, 眀愀礀⸀਀਀ ,猀 愀瀀瀀氀,渀猀㬀਀琀栀,攀砀挀攀瀀琀椀,㠀⸀ 吀攀爀洀椀渀,琀攀搀 愀猀,攀Ⰰ 漀爀 猀琀, 氀椀挀攀渀,愀爀愀琀攀氀礀, 漀昀 愀 猀攀,攀爀洀椀猀猀,爀 渀漀渀ⴀ,琀栀攀਀昀漀爀,漀瀀愀最愀琀攀,琀攀搀 椀渀,眀爀椀琀琀攀, 戀攀 猀琀, 攀椀琀栀攀
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/lohit-tamil/Lohit-Tamil.ttf: Lohit Tamil:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-beng-extra/LikhanNormal.ttf: Likhan:style=Normal
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/freefont/FreeMonoBoldOblique.otf: FreeMono:style=Bold Oblique,получерен наклонен,Negreta cursiva,tučné kurzíva,fed kursiv,Fett-Kursiv,Έντονα Πλάγια,Negrita Cursiva,Lihavoitu Kursivoi,Gras Italique,Félkövér dőlt,Grassetto Corsivo,Vet Cursief,Halvfet Kursiv,Pogrubiona kursywa,Negrito Itálico,gros oblic,Полужирный Курсив,Tučná kurzíva,Fet Kursiv,Kalın İtalik,huruf tebal miring,жирний похилий,polkrepko ležeče,treknais slīpraksts,pusjuodis pasvirasis,Lodi etzana,धृष्ट-तिरछा
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/DrugulinCLM-Bold.pfa: Drugulin CLM:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sform10.pfb: Computer Modern Concrete:style=Roman
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/c059033l.pfb: Century Schoolbook L:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/KeterYG-Bold.ttf: Keter YG:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/c0582bt_.pfb: Courier 10 Pitch:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/c0583bt_.pfb: Courier 10 Pitch:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/junicode/Junicode-Bold.ttf: Junicode:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinBiolinum_aUI.otf: Linux Biolinum Outline O:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qhvcb.pfb: TeXGyreHerosCondensed:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansCondensed-BoldOblique.ttf: DejaVu Sans,DejaVu Sans Condensed:style=Condensed Bold Oblique,Bold Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/droid/DroidSansEthiopic-Regular.ttf: Droid Sans Ethiopic:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/malayalam-fonts/RaghuMalayalamSans.ttf: RaghuMalayalam:style=Sans
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/n021003l.pfb: Nimbus Roman No9 L:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qplbi.pfb: TeXGyrePagella:style=BoldItalic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmtlo10.pfb: LMMonoLt10:style=Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qagb.pfb: TeXGyreAdventor:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerifCondensed-Italic.ttf: DejaVu Serif,DejaVu Serif Condensed:style=Condensed Italic,Italic
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/a010035l.pfb: URW Gothic L:style=Demi Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXIntegralsSm-Regular.otf: STIXIntegralsSm:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qbkbi.pfb: TeXGyreBonum:style=BoldItalic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSerifBold.ttf: FreeSerif:style=Bold,получерен,negreta,tučné,fed,Fett,Negrita,Lihavoitu,Gras,Félkövér,Grassetto,Vet,Halvfet,Pogrubiony,Negrito,gros,Обычный,Fet,ตัวหนา,Kalın,huruf tebal,жирний,Polkrepko,treknraksts,pusjuodis,ضخیم,đậm,Lodia,धृष्ट
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/didot/GFSDidotBold.otf: GFS Didot,GFS Didot Rg:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/lohit-malayalam/Lohit-Malayalam.ttf: Lohit Malayalam:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/junicode/Junicode.ttf: Junicode:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinLibertine_aSBI.otf: Linux Libertine Capitals O:style=Bold Italic Samll Caps
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sffi1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Funny Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/didot/GFSDidotBoldItalic.otf: GFS Didot:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSans-Bold.ttf: Liberation Sans:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qcsri.pfb: TeXGyreSchola:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXGeneral-BoldItalic.otf: STIXGeneral:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/didot/GFSDidot.otf: GFS Didot:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSerif-Regular.ttf: Liberation Serif:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/SimpleCLM-BoldOblique.ttf: Simple CLM:style=BoldOblique
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/YehudaCLM-Bold.pfa: Yehuda CLM:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXSizeFourSym-Regular.otf: STIXSizeFourSym:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmr10.pfb: LMRoman10:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXSizeFiveSym-Regular.otf: STIXSizeFiveSym:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/didot/GFSDidotItalic.otf: GFS Didot:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/freefont/FreeSerifItalic.otf: FreeSerif:style=Italic,курсивен,cursiva,kurzíva,kursiv,Λειψίας,Kursivoitu,Italique,Dőlt,Corsivo,Cursief,kursywa,Itálico,cursiv,Курсив,ตัวเอียง,İtalik,kursif,Ležeče,kursīvs,kursivas,nghiêng,Etzana,तिरछा
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfbto10.pfb: Computer Modern Bright:style=Light
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-sahadeva/sahadeva.ttf: Sahadeva:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationMono-BoldItalic.ttf: Liberation Mono:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qhvb.pfb: TeXGyreHeros:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-knda-extra/Kedage-n.ttf: Kedage:style=Normal
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXGeneral-Italic.otf: STIXGeneral:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/droid/DroidNaskh-Regular.ttf: Droid Arabic Naskh:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/malayalam-fonts/AnjaliOldLipi.ttf: AnjaliOldLipi:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinBiolinum_aUB.otf: Linux Biolinum Outline O:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/ElliniaCLM-Bold.pfa: Ellinia CLM:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBasR.ttf: Gentium Basic:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/c059013l.pfb: Century Schoolbook L:style=Roman
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/ElliniaCLM-LightItalic.pfa: Ellinia CLM:style=Light Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/comfortaa/Comfortaa-Bold.ttf: Comfortaa:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-knda-extra/Malige-b.ttf: Mallige:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/DrugulinCLM-BoldItalic.pfa: Drugulin CLM:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/artemisia/GFSArtemisiaBold.otf: GFS Artemisia:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfssdc10.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Sans Serif Demi Condensed
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfss1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Sans Serif
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/KeterYG-MediumOblique.ttf: Keter YG:style=MediumOblique
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfcc1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Caps and Small Caps
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/artemisia/GFSArtemisia.otf: GFS Artemisia:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmssbo10.pfb: LMSans10:style=BoldOblique
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmcsco10.pfb: LMRomanCaps10:style=Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/artemisia/GFSArtemisiaBoldIt.otf: GFS Artemisia,GFS Didot:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXIntegralsUpSm-Regular.otf: STIXIntegralsUpSm:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/freefont/FreeSerif.otf: FreeSerif:style=Regular,нормален,normal,obyčejné,Mittel,µεσαία,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Gemiddeld,odmiana zwykła,Обычный,Normálne,ปกติ,menengah,прямій,Navadno,vidējs,normalusis,عادی,vừa,Arrunta,सामान्य
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/KeterYG-BoldOblique.ttf: Keter YG:style=BoldOblique
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/malayalam-fonts/Suruma.ttf: Suruma:style=Medium
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/b018035l.pfb: URW Bookman L:style=Demi Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/DavidCLM-MediumItalic.ttf: David CLM:style=MediumItalic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qtmri.pfb: TeXGyreTermes:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinBiolinum_aW.otf: Linux Biolinum Shadow O:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinBiolinum_aSI.otf: Linux Biolinum Capitals O:style=Italic Samll Caps
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-orya-extra/utkal.ttf: ori1Uni,utkal:style=Medium
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/droid/DroidSansHebrew-Bold.ttf: Droid Sans Hebrew:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSerif-Italic.ttf: DejaVu Serif:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019023l.pfb: Nimbus Sans L:style=Regular Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-gujr-extra/aakar-medium.ttf: aakar:style=medium
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmtl10.pfb: LMMonoLt10:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/b018012l.pfb: URW Bookman L:style=Light
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/c059036l.pfb: Century Schoolbook L:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/lohit-punjabi/Lohit-Punjabi.ttf: Lohit Punjabi:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/neohellenic/GFSNeohellenic.otf: GFS Neohellenic,GFS Neohellenic Rg:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfci1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Classical Serif Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/droid/DroidSansThai.ttf: Droid Sans Thai:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium/GenAR102.ttf: GentiumAlt:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/a010013l.pfb: URW Gothic L:style=Book
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/c059016l.pfb: Century Schoolbook L:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n022004l.pfb: Nimbus Mono L:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/FrankRuehlCLM-MediumOblique.ttf: Frank Ruehl CLM:style=MediumOblique
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/b018012l.pfb: URW Bookman L:style=Light
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019024l.pfb: Nimbus Sans L:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/b018032l.pfb: URW Bookman L:style=Light Italic
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinBiolinum_aWI.otf: Linux Biolinum Shadow O:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfbi1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Bold Extended Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/lohit-kannada/Lohit-Kannada.ttf: Lohit Kannada:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmro10.pfb: LMRomanSlant10:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/p052003l.pfb: URW Palladio L:style=Roman
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/c059033l.pfb: Century Schoolbook L:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinLibertine_RI.otf: Linux Libertine O:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfsc1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Slanted Caps and Small Caps
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-Bold.ttf: Liberation Sans Narrow:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/droid/DroidSansEthiopic-Bold.ttf: Droid Sans Ethiopic:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinLibertine_aSI.otf: Linux Libertine Capitals O:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-telu-extra/Pothana2000.ttf: Pothana2000:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/liberation/LiberationSans-Bold.ttf: Liberation Sans:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/Gubbi/Gubbi.ttf: Gubbi:style=Normal
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-knda-extra/Kedage-i.ttf: Kedage:style=NormalItalic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-Regular.ttf: Liberation Sans Narrow:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSerifItalic.ttf: FreeSerif:style=Italic,курсивен,cursiva,kurzíva,kursiv,Λειψίας,Kursivoitu,Italique,Dőlt,Corsivo,Cursief,kursywa,Itálico,cursiv,Курсив,ตัวเอียง,İtalik,kursif,Ležeče,kursīvs,kursivas,nghiêng,Etzana,तिरछा
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/droid/DroidSansGeorgian.ttf: Droid Sans Georgian:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/n022004l.pfb: Nimbus Mono L:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXSizeThreeSym-Regular.otf: STIXSizeThreeSym:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/malayalam-fonts/Dyuthi.ttf: Dyuthi:style=Regular,Book
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeMono.ttf: FreeMono:style=Regular,нормален,normal,obyčejné,Standard,µεσαία,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,Обычный,Normálne,menengah,прямій,navadno,vidējs,normalusis,thường,Arrunta,सामान्य
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/n022023l.pfb: Nimbus Mono L:style=Regular Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinLibertine_RZ.otf: Linux Libertine O:style=Semibold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSans-Bold.ttf: DejaVu Sans:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmssqbo8.pfb: LMSansQuot8:style=BoldOblique
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/n021023l.pfb: Nimbus Roman No9 L:style=Regular Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmvtto10.pfb: LMMonoProp10:style=Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019004l.pfb: Nimbus Sans L:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/samyak-fonts/Samyak-Gujarati.ttf: Samyak Gujarati:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXSizeFourSym-Bold.otf: STIXSizeFourSym:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfbmo10.pfb: Computer Modern Bright:style=Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/b018015l.pfb: URW Bookman L:style=Demi Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansMono.ttf: DejaVu Sans Mono:style=Book
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-deva-extra/chandas1-2.ttf: Chandas:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/NachlieliCLM-Light.pfa: Nachlieli CLM:style=Light
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/p052003l.pfb: URW Palladio L:style=Roman
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfso1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Sans Serif Bold Extended Slanted
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/KeterYG-Medium.ttf: Keter YG:style=Medium
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n022024l.pfb: Nimbus Mono L:style=Bold Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmtlc10.pfb: LMMonoLtCond10:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qbkr.pfb: TeXGyreBonum:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-navilu/Navilu.ttf: Navilu:style=Normal
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/freefont/FreeSansOblique.otf: FreeSans:style=Oblique,наклонен,negreta cursiva,kurzíva,kursiv,Πλάγια,Cursiva,Kursivoitu,Italique,Dőlt,Corsivo,Cursief,kursywa,Itálico,oblic,Курсив,İtalik,huruf miring,похилий,Ležeče,slīpraksts,pasvirasis,nghiêng,Etzana,तिरछा
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qcsbi.pfb: TeXGyreSchola:style=BoldItalic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-gujr-extra/padmaa-Bold.1.1.ttf: padmaa\-Bold.1.1,padmaa,padmmaa:style=Bold.1.1,bold,medium
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinLibertine_aSZI.otf: Linux Libertine Capitals O:style=Semibold Italic Samll Caps
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSansOblique.ttf: FreeSans:style=Oblique,наклонен,negreta cursiva,kurzíva,kursiv,Πλάγια,Cursiva,Kursivoitu,Italique,Dőlt,Corsivo,Cursief,kursywa,Itálico,oblic,Курсив,İtalik,huruf miring,похилий,Ležeče,slīpraksts,pasvirasis,nghiêng,Etzana,तिरछा
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/DavidCLM-Medium.ttf: David CLM:style=Medium
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfsl1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Slanted
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSerif-Bold.ttf: Liberation Serif:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationSansNarrow-BoldItalic.ttf: Liberation Sans Narrow:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qhvcbi.pfb: TeXGyreHerosCondensed:style=BoldItalic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qcrbi.pfb: TeXGyreCursor:style=BoldItalic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmvtl10.pfb: LMMonoPropLt10:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/stix/STIXSizeOneSym-Bold.otf: STIXSizeOneSym:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinLibertine_aBS.otf: Linux Libertine Capitals O:style=Bold Small Caps
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinLibertine_RBI.otf: Linux Libertine O:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinBiolinum_RB.otf: Linux Biolinum O:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinBiolinum_K.otf: Linux Biolinum Keyboard O:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/solomos/GFSSolomos.otf: GFS Solomos:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/freefont/FreeSans.otf: FreeSans:style=Regular,нормален,Normal,obyčejné,Mittel,µεσαία,Normaali,Normál,Medio,Gemiddeld,Odmiana Zwykła,Обычный,Normálne,menengah,прямій,Navadno,vidējs,normalusis,vừa,Arrunta,सामान्य
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansCondensed-Bold.ttf: DejaVu Sans,DejaVu Sans Condensed:style=Condensed Bold,Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium/GenR102.ttf: Gentium:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/neohellenic/GFSNeohellenicBold.otf: GFS Neohellenic,GFS Neohellenic Rg:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBkBasB.ttf: Gentium Book Basic:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qplr.pfb: TeXGyrePagella:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/n019043l.pfb: Nimbus Sans L:style=Regular Condensed
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-liberation/LiberationMono-Regular.ttf: Liberation Mono:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qcsr.pfb: TeXGyreSchola:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSansCondensed.ttf: DejaVu Sans,DejaVu Sans Condensed:style=Condensed,Book
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/inconsolata/Inconsolata.otf: Inconsolata:style=Medium
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmduno10.pfb: LMRomanDunh10:style=Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/HadasimCLM-Bold.ttf: Hadasim CLM:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/c059036l.pfb: Century Schoolbook L:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/p052024l.pfb: URW Palladio L:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-deva-extra/samanata.ttf: Samanata:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfxc1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Bold Extended Caps and Small Caps
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/YehudaCLM-Light.pfa: Yehuda CLM:style=Light
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-telu-extra/vemana2000.ttf: Vemana2000:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sfti1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeMonoBold.ttf: FreeMono:style=Bold,получерен,negreta,tučné,fed,Fett,Έντονα,Negrita,Lihavoitu,Gras,Félkövér,Grassetto,Vet,Halvfet,Pogrubiony,Negrito,gros,Полужирный,Fet,Kalın,huruf tebal,жирний,polkrepko,treknraksts,pusjuodis,đậm,Lodia,धृष्ट
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-beng-extra/ani.ttf: Ani,à¦…à¦¨à¦¿  Dvf:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/culmus/MiriamMonoCLM-Book.ttf: Miriam Mono CLM:style=Book
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qtmbi.pfb: TeXGyreTermes:style=BoldItalic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmvtt10.pfb: LMMonoProp10:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmssdc10.pfb: LMSansDemiCond10:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/AharoniCLM-BookOblique.pfa: Aharoni CLM:style=Book Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmbx10.pfb: LMRoman10:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/sffs1000.pfb: Computer Modern:style=Fibonacci Slanted
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/n019064l.pfb: Nimbus Sans L:style=Bold Condensed Italic
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/gentium-basic/GenBkBasI.ttf: Gentium Book Basic:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/NachlieliCLM-BoldOblique.pfa: Nachlieli CLM:style=Bold Oblique
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/lmri10.pfb: LMRoman10:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/freefont/FreeSerifBold.otf: FreeSerif:style=Bold,получерен,negreta,tučné,fed,Fett,Negrita,Lihavoitu,Gras,Félkövér,Grassetto,Vet,Halvfet,Pogrubiony,Negrito,gros,Обычный,Fet,ตัวหนา,Kalın,huruf tebal,жирний,Polkrepko,treknraksts,pusjuodis,ضخیم,đậm,Lodia,धृष्ट
/usr/share/fonts/opentype/linux-libertine/LinBiolinum_aRL.otf: Linux Biolinum Slanted O:style=Slanted
/usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-knda-extra/Malige-i.ttf: Mallige:style=NormalItalic
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019003l.pfb: Nimbus Sans L:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qcrr.pfb: TeXGyreCursor:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/qplri.pfb: TeXGyrePagella:style=Italic

----------------------------------------------------------------

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.7 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10)
 of 2015-06-01 on netbook
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.8 (wheezy)

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IN
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix