Subject: bug#20714: tap-driver.sh outputs incorrect .trs tag

From: "Arthur Schwarz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 14:20:44 -0700

Eric.

You know, I really appreciate your effort. I do. Now to the substance of it.

1. Now that I know the bandwidth limitations and constraints I will be much
more careful in transmitting files. I did not know before. I know now. I
will take care to determine what compression format to use prior to
transmission.

2. I stand by your stand by. If .odt is considered in its entirety then it
is a binary file (period, exclamation point). What would the preferred
transmittal format be, .odt/.pdf/other.

3. The first section paragraph is not done yet, sigh. I have wasted your
time. But I do stand by the unproofed remainder of the Section.

4. The broken links I am astonished at. I just tried both in Mozilla and
both lead to correct locations. I don't know how to fix this since it works
for me and not you. If you have any suggestions then I will pursue them.

5. There are other oddments in the Section since references to prior
Sections probably come out as undefined (or some such nonsense) in the
transmitted reading material. So, if you don't like 'broken links' you will
really not like these.

6. This is one section of many. In this section there are no 'pretty
pictures' In other sections there are. If you would like me to send the
complete document, I will - tell me what format you want (.odt/.pdf/other).
The caveat is that the first paragraph of this section needs rework and no
section following this section is proofed. What you get is an architectural
description of Automake testing, plus whatever whizbangs an agile mind can
create.

7. "$B-t(Btest lines". I got tired of writing and to say that the cumulative
result of test line analysis is:  seems wordy for a title. But, this is a
little niggle not a major problem.

8. As a side note, I (think I) write well but I enjoy software development.
So the document is an aside to things that I truly enjoy.

art

PSst: You should look at the tables. The question I would ask is do they add
clarity?

There's no time like the present to forget the past.

--
Eric Blake   eblake redhat com    +1-919-301-3266
Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org