Subject: 25.0.50; ERC Multiple connections to the same server results in message routing errors

From: Emacs Watcher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 18:53:17 -0700

In ERC, when I connect to the same server more than once with different
credentials on each connection, there are issues.

1. On connections beyond the first, the new user is instantly joined to 
channels
the previous users were in.

2. Incoming messages are replicated in each channel once for each
account.

It's not clear whether all users are in the channel or in whose name new
messages would be sent.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.9)
  of 2015-03-10 on localhost.localdomain
Repository revision: 933e0ab4b0d583b81b8624def414b7895987927b
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11701000
System Description:    Fedora release 22 (Twenty Two)

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBSELINUX LIBXML2
FREETYPE XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
   magit-auto-revert-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   erc-decorate-mode: t
   erc-sound-notify-mode: t
   erc-bar-mode: t
   erc-highlight-nicknames-mode: t
   erc-spelling-mode: t
   flyspell-mode: t
   erc-sound-mode: t
   erc-services-mode: t
   erc-ring-mode: t
   erc-replace-mode: t
   erc-networks-mode: t
   erc-netsplit-mode: t
   erc-menu-mode: t
   erc-log-mode: t
   erc-list-mode: t
   erc-identd-mode: t
   erc-dcc-mode: t
   erc-autojoin-mode: t
   erc-pcomplete-mode: t
   erc-ercn-mode: t
   erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
   erc-button-mode: t
   erc-fill-mode: t
   erc-stamp-mode: t
   erc-track-mode: t
   erc-track-minor-mode: t
   erc-match-mode: t
   erc-smiley-mode: t
   erc-irccontrols-mode: t
   erc-noncommands-mode: t
   erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
   erc-readonly-mode: t
   erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
   company-statistics-mode: t
   company-quickhelp-mode: t
   workgroups-mode: t
   diff-auto-refine-mode: t
   winner-mode: t
   recentf-mode: t
   pretty-control-l-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   desktop-save-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
No match [2 times]
Making completion list...
(Shell command succeeded with no output)
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only [2 times]
No match [3 times]
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only [2 times]
Error in post-command-hook (erc-scroll-to-bottom): (error "`recenter'ing 
a window that does not display current-buffer.")
Mark set
Error in post-command-hook (erc-scroll-to-bottom): (error "`recenter'ing 
a window that does not display current-buffer.")
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/mark-more-like-this-1.0/mark-more-like-this 
hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/mark-multiple-20121118.754/mark-more-like-this
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-gfm-20141211.240/org-loaddefs hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-loaddefs
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/pymacs-0.25/pymacs hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/freex/pymacs
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/pymacs-0.25/pymacs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pymacs
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/alert-20150402.1246/alert hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/alert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psvn hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/psvn
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/memory-usage-0.2/memory-usage hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/memory-usage
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/paredit-20150217.713/paredit hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/paredit
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20150513.758/js2-mode hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/js2-mode
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/iflipb-20130331.1108/iflipb hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/iflipb
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-gtags-20150506.220/helm-gtags hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/helm-gtags
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/ac-python-20110519/ac-python hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/ac-python
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/ace-jump-mode-20140616.115/ace-jump-mode hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/ace-jump-mode/ace-jump-mode
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20150408.1132/auto-complete 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20150408.1132/auto-complete-config 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20150408.1132/auto-complete-pkg 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-pkg
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/autopair-20140825.427/autopair hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/autopair/autopair
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/elisp-slime-nav-20141224.854/elisp-slime-nav 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/elisp-slime-nav/elisp-slime-nav
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20150515.39/async hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs-async/async
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20150515.39/smtpmail-async hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs-async/smtpmail-async
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20150515.39/dired-async hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs-async/dired-async
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20150515.39/async-pkg hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs-async/async-pkg
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20150515.39/async hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs-async-master/async
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs-async/async-test hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs-async-master/async-test
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20150515.39/smtpmail-async hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs-async-master/smtpmail-async
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20150515.39/dired-async hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs-async-master/dired-async
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20150515.39/async-pkg hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs-async-master/async-pkg
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs-oauth/oauth hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs-oauth-master/oauth
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs-oauth/oauth-test hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs-oauth-master/oauth-test
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs-oauth/hmac-sha1 hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs-oauth-master/hmac-sha1
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/python-mode-expansions 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/python-mode-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/ruby-mode-expansions hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/ruby-mode-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/cperl-mode-expansions 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/cperl-mode-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/expand-region-core 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/expand-region-core
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/python-el-fgallina-expansions 
hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/python-el-fgallina-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/jsp-expansions 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/jsp-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/clojure-mode-expansions 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/clojure-mode-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/js2-mode-expansions 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/js2-mode-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/css-mode-expansions 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/css-mode-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/expand-region-custom hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/expand-region-custom
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/python-el-expansions hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/python-el-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/erlang-mode-expansions 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/erlang-mode-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/js-mode-expansions 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/js-mode-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/cc-mode-expansions 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/cc-mode-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/feature-mode-expansions 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/feature-mode-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/expand-region hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/expand-region
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/enh-ruby-mode-expansions 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/enh-ruby-mode-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/latex-mode-expansions 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/latex-mode-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/html-mode-expansions hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/html-mode-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/expand-region-pkg 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/expand-region-pkg
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/nxml-mode-expansions hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/nxml-mode-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/sml-mode-expansions 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/sml-mode-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/the-org-mode-expansions 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/the-org-mode-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/text-mode-expansions hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/text-mode-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/web-mode-expansions 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/web-mode-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/er-basic-expansions 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/er-basic-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20150414.908/octave-expansions 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/octave-expansions
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/go-mode-20150503.258/go-mode hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/go-mode/go-mode
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-20130207.1202/htmlize hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/htmlize/htmlize
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/initsplit-20141219.1629/initsplit hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/initsplit/initsplit
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/minimap-20150108.1615/minimap hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/minimap/minimap
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/multiple-cursors-20150307.2322/multiple-cursors hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/multiple-cursors/multiple-cursors
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/multiple-cursors-20150307.2322/mc-cycle-cursors hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/multiple-cursors/mc-cycle-cursors
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/multiple-cursors-20150307.2322/mc-mark-pop 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/multiple-cursors/mc-mark-pop
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/multiple-cursors-20150307.2322/mc-mark-more 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/multiple-cursors/mc-mark-more
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/multiple-cursors-20150307.2322/mc-separate-operations 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/multiple-cursors/mc-separate-operations
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/multiple-cursors-20150307.2322/multiple-cursors-core 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/multiple-cursors/multiple-cursors-core
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/multiple-cursors-20150307.2322/rectangular-region-mode 
hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/multiple-cursors/rectangular-region-mode
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/multiple-cursors-20150307.2322/mc-edit-lines 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/multiple-cursors/mc-edit-lines
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/multiple-cursors-20150307.2322/multiple-cursors-pkg 
hides /home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/multiple-cursors/multiple-cursors-pkg
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20150315.612/popup hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/predictive/popup
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/pos-tip-20150318.813/pos-tip hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/predictive/pos-tip
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/queue-0.1.1/queue hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/predictive/queue
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/ssh-20120904.1342/ssh hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/ssh/ssh
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/stopwatch hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/stopwatch/stopwatch
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20150415.244/yasnippet hides 
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/yasnippet/yasnippet
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-anniv hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-anniv
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-pgp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-pgp
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-mua hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-mua
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-snarf hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-snarf
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-com hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-com
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-sc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-sc
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-mhe hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-mhe
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-rmail hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-rmail
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-migrate hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-migrate
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-gnus hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-gnus
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-ispell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-ispell
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-site hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-site
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-print hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-print
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20140830.2031/bbdb-message hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-message
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/linum hides /home/emacs/emacs/lisp/linum
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/remember/remember hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/css-mode hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/flymake-python/flymake hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/python-20120402/python hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/progmodes/python
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-lilypond hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-R hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-css hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-footnote hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-feed hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-mouse hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-compat hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-ctags hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-calc hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-makefile hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-scheme hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-capture hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-screen hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-protocol hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-list hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-keys hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-latex hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-rmail hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-html hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-C hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-mhe hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-src hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-maxima hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-install hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-odt hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-archive hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-lisp hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-asymptote hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-dot hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-man hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-ascii hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-texinfo hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-crypt hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-timer hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-inlinetask hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ledger hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-octave hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-colview hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-pcomplete hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-indent hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-sh hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-md hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-eval hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-w3m hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-macro hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-bibtex hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-latex hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-comint hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-io hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-publish hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-mscgen hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-awk hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-irc hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-datetree hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-lob hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-org hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-eshell hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-gnus hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-habit hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-java hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-exp hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-beamer hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-attach hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ditaa hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-gfm-20141211.240/org-loaddefs hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-fortran hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-sql hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-info hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-entities hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-version hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-id hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-bbdb hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-org hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-icalendar hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ocaml hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-tangle hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-shen hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-table hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-perl hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-mobile hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-scala hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ref hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-matlab hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ruby hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-element hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-clojure hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-haskell hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-table hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-sass hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-core hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-sqlite hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-plantuml hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-clock hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-picolisp hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-gnuplot hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-python hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-agenda hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-js hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-plot hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-faces hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-macs hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-docview hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/emacs/.emacs.d/site-lisp/predictive/avl-tree hides 
/home/emacs/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/avl-tree

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail elfeed-org elfeed-show
elfeed-db elfeed-lib avl-tree elfeed-search elfeed xml-query xml
ibuf-ext ibuffer executable backup-each-save info-look sotlisp
highlight-cl cldoc edebug redshank skeleton paredit disp-table
whitespace smooth-scrolling mule-util cal-china lunar solar cal-dst
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso dot-org
ox-org ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-magit
magit-filenotify magit-topgit magit-key-mode magit ediff-merg ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff dired-x
view tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver grep git-rebase-mode
git-commit-mode server log-edit pcvs-util add-log org-debbugs
org-devonthink org-smart-capture org-capture org-protocol org-mouse
org-id org-habit org-agenda ob-sql ob-sh shell ob-scala ob-ruby
ob-python ob-perl ob-org ob-makefile ob-latex ob-js ob-java ob-haskell
ob-gnuplot ob-css ob-clojure ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-awk
erc-bitlbee-twitter-decorate erc-sound-notify erc-bar epa-file epa epg
smiley gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win network-stream nsm
starttls tls erc-highlight-nicknames erc-spelling flyspell ispell
erc-sound erc-services erc-ring erc-replace erc-networks erc-netsplit
erc-menu erc-log erc-list erc-identd erc-dcc erc-join erc-pcomplete ercn
erc-nick-notify erc-nicklist bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site
timezone erc-hl-nicks color erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-alert
erc-track erc-match erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat pp
noctilux-theme noctilux-definitions popup-complete warnings diary-lib
diary-loaddefs eww mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils url-queue
shr dom subr-x browse-url company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-gtags company-template
company-css company-nxml company-elisp company-statistics
company-quickhelp pos-tip company workgroups2 anaphora f dash s
ucs-normalize vc-git diff-mode- diff-mode autorevert filenotify ipa
org-journal autopair org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview doc-view image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs finder-inf ac-dabbrev-autoloads
ac-etags-autoloads ac-nrepl-autoloads ac-python-autoloads
auto-complete-etags-autoloads auto-highlight-symbol-autoloads
autopair-autoloads bbdb2erc-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads clojure-snippets
color-theme-autoloads tex-site company-c-headers-autoloads
company-go-autoloads company-inf-ruby-autoloads css-eldoc-autoloads
ctags-autoloads el-autoyas-autoloads erc-hl-nicks-autoloads
erc-image-autoloads erc-nick-notify-autoloads
expectations-mode-autoloads flycheck-clojure-autoloads
flycheck-pos-tip-autoloads flymake-checkers-autoloads
flymake-jslint-autoloads flymake-easy-autoloads fm-autoloads
furl-autoloads go-mode-autoloads highlight-sexp-autoloads
iflipb-autoloads javascript-autoloads epc-autoloads ctable-autoloads
latest-clojure-libraries-autoloads magit-find-file-autoloads
gh-autoloads logito-autoloads mark-more-like-this-autoloads
mark-multiple-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads minimap-autoloads
muse-autoloads names-autoloads nginx-mode-autoloads
noctilux-theme-autoloads org-ac-autoloads auto-complete-pcmp-autoloads
org-autolist-autoloads org-blog-autoloads org-bullets-autoloads
org-caldav-autoloads org-context-autoloads org-dotemacs-autoloads
org-eldoc-autoloads org-fstree-autoloads org-gnome-autoloads
gnome-calendar-autoloads notify-autoloads org-magit-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads mustache-autoloads ht-autoloads log4e-autoloads
gntp-autoloads git-rebase-mode-autoloads paredit-everywhere-autoloads
pastebin-autoloads pg-autoloads popup-complete-autoloads
pretty-lambdada-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads pymacs-autoloads
python-autoloads queue-autoloads regex-tool-autoloads
request-deferred-autoloads request-autoloads rings-autoloads
sauron-autoloads smart-operator-autoloads smooth-scroll-autoloads
smooth-scrolling-autoloads sr-speedbar-autoloads ssh-autoloads
string-utils-autoloads tabbar-autoloads telepathy-autoloads
ucs-utils-autoloads font-utils-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
pcache-autoloads uuid-autoloads w3-autoloads workgroups-autoloads
workgroups2-autoloads s-autoloads anaphora-autoloads
yaxception-autoloads zenburn-autoloads package epg-config popup winner
todochiku growl selectkey recentf tree-widget pp-c-l per-window-point
mic-paren rx ido go-flymake go-mode url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap ffap
url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars pymacs flymake elisp-slime-nav etags xref ecb ecb-symboldef
ecb-analyse ecb-compatibility ecb-winman-support ecb-autogen autoload
lisp-mnt ecb-tod ecb-cycle ecb-eshell ecb-help ecb-jde
ecb-method-browser hideshow ecb-semantic-wrapper ecb-semantic
ecb-file-browser ecb-speedbar ecb-layout compile ecb-create-layout
ecb-compilation ecb-common-browser speedbar sb-image dframe ecb-navigate
eieio-compat ecb-mode-line ecb-face tree-buffer ecb-upgrade
ecb-cedet-wrapper semantic/db-mode semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db eieio-base semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls
semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio eieio-core cl-generic pcase
mode-local cedet wid-edit ecb-util thingatpt info silentcomp
browse-kill-ring+ browse-kill-ring async festival alert byte-opt
yasnippet advice dropdown-list help-fns derived cl-macs edmacro kmacro
help-mode easymenu cl gv pcomplete comint ansi-color ring esh-var esh-io
esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module
esh-mode esh-util jka-compr paren savehist desktop frameset cus-start
use-package diminish bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq cl-loaddefs
cl-lib cconv bind-key easy-mmode load-path cus-load time-date tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1502394 146018)
  (symbols 48 75680 1)
  (miscs 40 11333 1523)
  (strings 32 196573 17730)
  (string-bytes 1 7033853)
  (vectors 16 94988)
  (vector-slots 8 2014011 209057)
  (floats 8 1814 443)
  (intervals 56 35243 1711)
  (buffers 976 43)
  (heap 1024 120565 15640))