Subject: Build failure (cygwin)

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 17:09:19 +0200

This is how I use to build Emacs for Cygwin:

$ cd $sourcepath
$ ./autogen.sh
$ cd $buildpath
$ $sourcepath/configure --with-w32
$ make

Well, I've just got this error when trying to make the above build:

  make[2]: Entering directory '/cygdrive/c/emacs/build/x86-64-cygwin/build2/lib'
    CC     set-permissions.o
  ../../../../src/repo/lib/set-permissions.c: In function ‘set_acls’:
  ../../../../src/repo/lib/set-permissions.c:614:28: error: ‘count’
undeclared (first use in this function)
    ret = facl (desc, SETACL, count, entries);
                              ^
  ../../../../src/repo/lib/set-permissions.c:614:28: note: each
undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it
appears in
  ../../../../src/repo/lib/set-permissions.c:614:35: error: ‘entries’
undeclared (first use in this function)
    ret = facl (desc, SETACL, count, entries);
                                     ^
  Makefile:1561: recipe for target 'set-permissions.o' failed
  make[2]: *** [set-permissions.o] Error 1
  make[2]: Leaving directory '/cygdrive/c/emacs/build/x86-64-cygwin/build2/lib'
  Makefile:1432: recipe for target 'all' failed
  make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
  make[1]: Leaving directory '/cygdrive/c/emacs/build/x86-64-cygwin/build2/lib'
  Makefile:385: recipe for target 'lib' failed
  make: *** [lib] Error 2

-- 
Dani Moncayo