Subject: bug#20681: Build failure [MSYS2/MINGW64, OSX]

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 15:10:29 +0300

> Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 14:02:51 +0200
> From: Andreas Grünbacher <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Nick Andryshak <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], 
> 	Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>, Angelo Graziosi <[email-masked]>
> 
> Could you check if coreutils from
> https://github.com/andreas-gruenbacher/coreutils,
> master branch, builds on MinGW? (The upstream version of coreutils doesn't use
> the latest version of gnulib yet, but this version does.)

Coreutils doesn't build with MinGW for ages, so this is not a good
method of investigating the issue, IMO.

> If that fails, what config.h do you get there, and does it differ from
> the config you get with
> git://git.savannah.gnu.org/coreutils.git? Do the Savannah coreutils build?

Please tell what do you want to see in confg.h, specifically.  I can
force the Emacs development head to compile set-permissions.c, so
perhaps Emacs's config.h will do.