Subject: Re: [GNULIB v2 2/2] qacl: Reimplement qset_acl and qcopy_acl

From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 11:50:41 -0700

On 05/26/2015 01:53 PM, Andreas Gruenbacher wrote:

> ---
>   lib/acl-internal.c    |  30 ++

This one is missing a patch to ChangeLog.  Please put the commit message 
into the ChangeLog.  Also, please put the string "Bug#20666" somewhere 
into the commit message body and the ChangeLog (they should be 
essentially identical).  I forgot, the "Bug#20667" should also be put 
into the other commit message and ChangeLog.

> +void free_permission_context (struct permission_context *ctx)

Please put the function name in column 1, with the type in the previous 
line.

>   Makefile.am:
> -lib_SOURCES += acl-errno-valid.c acl-internal.c qcopy-acl.c qset-acl.c
> +lib_SOURCES += acl-errno-valid.c acl-internal.c qcopy-acl.c qset-acl.c get-permissions.c set-permissions.c
>

Please break it into two lines (OK to use \ at the end of the 1st line) 
so that it's not longer than 80 characters.

Other than that, both patches look good to me; please install.  And thanks.