Subject: 25.0.50; Remote copy through Dired fails

From: Manuel Uberti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 18:14:59 +0200

Hello,

despite having marked as solved this issue I opened on Emacs
StackExchange
(https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/12216/remote-copy-through-dired-fails),
as of today remote copy through Dired is still not working.

Every time I try to copy from remote to local I get this error:

    file-error Setting current directory No such file or directory

This is happening only when I'm copying a file in some nested directory
on the remote machine. For instance, if I try to copy
/home/admin/bin/foo to my local directory, it works. But if I try to
copy /home/admin/bin/foo/bar I get the above mentioned error.

Some extra info:

-  with emacs -Q copying files from remote to local works;
-  with emacs -q I get the same error;
-  copying from local to remote works every time;
-  I am using Emacs 25.0.50.1 (build: 45c92dd) on Debian unstable;
-  I listed (through C-h m) the active minor modes both with my init.el
   and with emacs -Q right before starting to copy the remote file:
   they are the same.

After some debugging, I nailed down the issue to this line of
dired-copy-file-recursive:

(copy-file from to ok-flag preserve-time)

Kind regards,
Manuel Uberti

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2015-05-26 on bebop
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11701000
Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  global-my-keys-mode: t
  my-keys-mode: t
  bug-reference-mode: t
  unkillable-scratch: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  visual-fill-column-mode: t
  global-syntax-subword-mode: t
  syntax-subword-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  visual-line-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading /home/manuel/.emacs.d/recentf...done
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
Loading /home/manuel/.emacs.d/company-statistics-cache.el (source)...done
narrowing control profile: ON
Turn on helm-projectile key bindings
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Quit
Saving file /home/manuel/.emacs.d/lisp/custom-editing.el...
Wrote /home/manuel/.emacs.d/lisp/custom-editing.el
No projects needed to be removed.
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer [4 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-sh hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cache hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-uu hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-smb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-gw hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-gw
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-gvfs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-adb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-ftp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cmds hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-sh hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/trampver hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/trampver

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval adaptive-wrap toc-org ert debug org-element org-indent
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-init
vc-git copyright disp-table company-math math-symbol-lists
highlight-symbol highlight-numbers parent-mode rainbow-delimiters
flycheck-clojure json cider-client nrepl-client queue cider-util
clojure-mode-extra-font-locking clojure-mode flycheck-package lisp-mnt
flycheck subr-x custom-keybindings my-keys-mode custom-utilities
bug-reference unkillable-scratch lice camcorder pdf-occur tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
pdf-misc imenu custom-shells custom-project helm-projectile projectile
ibuf-ext ibuffer custom-programming custom-org org-tree-slide org-timer
autoinsert org-pdfview pdf-tools cus-edit cus-start cus-load pdf-view
jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode custom-net
custom-vers-control custom-latex custom-languages custom-formatting
custom-completion company-statistics company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company custom-files find-dired tramp-cache tramp-sh
recentf tree-widget wid-edit custom-search anzu custom-navigation winner
custom-pairs smartparens-config smartparens custom-editing
elisp-slime-nav help-mode etags xref autorevert filenotify saveplace
macrostep aggressive-indent visual-fill-column iedit iedit-lib
syntax-subword cap-words superword subword delsel undo-tree diff
whitespace-cleanup-mode whitespace custom-helm helm-config
async-bytecomp async helm-aliases helm-mode helm-files rx image-dired
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell dired-x dired-aux ffap
thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate helm-help helm-org org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin grep
helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars mailcap helm-utils dired compile comint
ansi-color ring helm helm-source custom-ibuffer custom-highlight hl-line
edmacro kmacro diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode paren
custom-style smart-mode-line rich-minority page-break-lines
solarized-light-theme solarized dash persistent-soft list-utils pcache
eieio-compat eieio-base font-utils dynamic-fonts custom-functions server
use-package diminish bind-key easy-mmode finder-inf tex-site eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv eieio-core advice
org2blog-autoloads cl-seq cl-macs cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib info
easymenu package epg-config time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind gfilenotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 445222 14257)
 (symbols 24 50520 0)
 (miscs 20 257 750)
 (strings 16 124822 13463)
 (string-bytes 1 3590942)
 (vectors 8 47453)
 (vector-slots 4 842372 11258)
 (floats 8 660 947)
 (intervals 28 4366 0)
 (buffers 520 19)
 (heap 1024 55176 1981))

-- 
Manuel Uberti
<[email-masked]>