Subject: bug#20662: closed (Re: bug#20662: 25.0.50; Remote copy through Dired fails)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 13:45:04 +0000

Your bug report

#20662: 25.0.50; Remote copy through Dired fails

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
20662: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=20662
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#20662: 25.0.50; Remote copy through Dired fails
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Manuel Uberti <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 15:44:31 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Manuel Uberti <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi Manuel,

> I removed those files and the bug is gone. Just did a test copying both
> from and to remote and everything is working fine.

Ahh, good. I'm closing the bug.

> Thank you very much for your patience and your support.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Manuel Uberti

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 25.0.50; Remote copy through Dired fails
From: Manuel Uberti <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 18:14:59 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

despite having marked as solved this issue I opened on Emacs
StackExchange
(https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/12216/remote-copy-through-dired-fails),
as of today remote copy through Dired is still not working.

Every time I try to copy from remote to local I get this error:

    file-error Setting current directory No such file or directory

This is happening only when I'm copying a file in some nested directory
on the remote machine. For instance, if I try to copy
/home/admin/bin/foo to my local directory, it works. But if I try to
copy /home/admin/bin/foo/bar I get the above mentioned error.

Some extra info:

-  with emacs -Q copying files from remote to local works;
-  with emacs -q I get the same error;
-  copying from local to remote works every time;
-  I am using Emacs 25.0.50.1 (build: 45c92dd) on Debian unstable;
-  I listed (through C-h m) the active minor modes both with my init.el
   and with emacs -Q right before starting to copy the remote file:
   they are the same.

After some debugging, I nailed down the issue to this line of
dired-copy-file-recursive:

(copy-file from to ok-flag preserve-time)

Kind regards,
Manuel Uberti

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2015-05-26 on bebop
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11701000
Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  global-my-keys-mode: t
  my-keys-mode: t
  bug-reference-mode: t
  unkillable-scratch: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  visual-fill-column-mode: t
  global-syntax-subword-mode: t
  syntax-subword-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  visual-line-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading /home/manuel/.emacs.d/recentf...done
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
Loading /home/manuel/.emacs.d/company-statistics-cache.el (source)...done
narrowing control profile: ON
Turn on helm-projectile key bindings
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Quit
Saving file /home/manuel/.emacs.d/lisp/custom-editing.el...
Wrote /home/manuel/.emacs.d/lisp/custom-editing.el
No projects needed to be removed.
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer [4 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-sh hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150525/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cache hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-uu hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-smb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-gw hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-gw
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-gvfs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-adb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-ftp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cmds hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-sh hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/trampver hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/trampver

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval adaptive-wrap toc-org ert debug org-element org-indent
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-init
vc-git copyright disp-table company-math math-symbol-lists
highlight-symbol highlight-numbers parent-mode rainbow-delimiters
flycheck-clojure json cider-client nrepl-client queue cider-util
clojure-mode-extra-font-locking clojure-mode flycheck-package lisp-mnt
flycheck subr-x custom-keybindings my-keys-mode custom-utilities
bug-reference unkillable-scratch lice camcorder pdf-occur tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
pdf-misc imenu custom-shells custom-project helm-projectile projectile
ibuf-ext ibuffer custom-programming custom-org org-tree-slide org-timer
autoinsert org-pdfview pdf-tools cus-edit cus-start cus-load pdf-view
jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode custom-net
custom-vers-control custom-latex custom-languages custom-formatting
custom-completion company-statistics company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company custom-files find-dired tramp-cache tramp-sh
recentf tree-widget wid-edit custom-search anzu custom-navigation winner
custom-pairs smartparens-config smartparens custom-editing
elisp-slime-nav help-mode etags xref autorevert filenotify saveplace
macrostep aggressive-indent visual-fill-column iedit iedit-lib
syntax-subword cap-words superword subword delsel undo-tree diff
whitespace-cleanup-mode whitespace custom-helm helm-config
async-bytecomp async helm-aliases helm-mode helm-files rx image-dired
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell dired-x dired-aux ffap
thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate helm-help helm-org org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin grep
helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars mailcap helm-utils dired compile comint
ansi-color ring helm helm-source custom-ibuffer custom-highlight hl-line
edmacro kmacro diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode paren
custom-style smart-mode-line rich-minority page-break-lines
solarized-light-theme solarized dash persistent-soft list-utils pcache
eieio-compat eieio-base font-utils dynamic-fonts custom-functions server
use-package diminish bind-key easy-mmode finder-inf tex-site eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv eieio-core advice
org2blog-autoloads cl-seq cl-macs cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib info
easymenu package epg-config time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind gfilenotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 445222 14257)
 (symbols 24 50520 0)
 (miscs 20 257 750)
 (strings 16 124822 13463)
 (string-bytes 1 3590942)
 (vectors 8 47453)
 (vector-slots 4 842372 11258)
 (floats 8 660 947)
 (intervals 28 4366 0)
 (buffers 520 19)
 (heap 1024 55176 1981))

-- 
Manuel Uberti
<[email-masked]>