Subject: bug#20637: incompatible, undocumented change to vc-working-revision

From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 23:55:37 +0300

On 04/11/2016 09:55 AM, Michael Albinus wrote:

>>> But nobody has taken any action for more than 10 months :-(
>>
>> I would expect that to be the responsibility of the person who caused
>> the breakage.
>
> Of course!
>
> Until now I even didn't realize this was broken by my patch. Sorry, but
> I have been in hospital last year, and when I recovered there were too
> many messages to scan.

To be clear, I don't mean to blame you for the time that has passed. But 
you were probably the best person to notice this regression, and 
understand why it happened, early enough.

Personally, I've looked at this bug report before, and could only tell 
that the documentation needed updating (but the changed behavior is 
fine). That's not my impression anymore.

Thanks.