Subject: bug#20615: 24.5; ns-popup-font-panel panel not selected at popup

From: Guido Van Hoecke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 14:36:56 +0200

When executing ns-popup-font-panel (either through `M-x
ns-popup-font-panel` or hitting Cmd-t) the panel pops up but is not
selected and it is not recognized as a window belonging to the
Emacs.app. This means that can not even use the Cmd-` key sequence to
navigate to the panel. One is obliged to use the mouse to select the
panel.

The green, yellow and red window decoration bullets are not colored:
they are plain gray. Hitting the mouse in the white body area does not
select the panel, the bullets remain gray.

Selecting a font does change the font in the emacs frame(s), but the
font panel remains unselected, and the decoration bullets remain gray.

Only a click in the header strip (with the font icons and the search
box) renders the red and green bullets colored and selects the
panel. At that point the traditional OSX Cmd-` keystroke deselects the
panel and selects the Emacs frame. The reverse navigation by keyboard
to the panel does not work as it is not listed as a window belonging
to Emacs.

Severity: it's a nuisance and highly counter-intuitive for OSX.

Anyway, Emacs is still the God of editors as well as the editor of the
Gods, thanks to all contributors!

Guido

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.21)
 of 2015-04-10 on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1347
Configured using:
 `configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  back-button-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  evil-jumper-mode: t
  global-evil-visualstar-mode: t
  evil-visualstar-mode: t
  global-evil-matchit-mode: t
  evil-matchit-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
(Nothing to omit)
Omitting...
Omitted 2 lines.
<C-escape> is undefined
Starting Sunrise Commander...
Been coding all night? Enjoy the Sunrise! (or press q to quit)
History item: 128
Type C-w C-o to delete the help window.
You can run the command `ns-popup-font-panel' with s-t
<wheel-right> is undefined

Load-path shadows:
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-20140509.522/undo-tree hides /Users/guivho/.emacs.d/lisp/undo-tree
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/elpa/w3-4.0.49/ssl hides /Users/guivho/.emacs.d/lisp/ssl
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/elpa/lua-mode-20150303.1303/lua-mode hides /Users/guivho/.emacs.d/lisp/lua-mode
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-numbers-20140606.551/evil-numbers hides /Users/guivho/.emacs.d/lisp/evil-numbers
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/autopair/autopair hides /Users/guivho/.emacs.d/lisp/autopair
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/lisp/linum hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/linum
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/guivho/.emacs.d/lisp/iswitchb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/iswitchb

Features:
(shadow emacsbug eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
network-stream starttls tls mail-extr smtpmail qp preview prv-emacs
tex-buf font-latex latex tex-style tex tex-mode shell latexenc
calc-map calc-stat calc-vec calc-ext calc-menu calc-aent calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs dabbrev ledger-mode ledger-schedule
ledger-xact ledger-texi ledger-test ledger-sort ledger-report
ledger-reconcile ledger-post ledger-occur ledger-init ledger-fontify
ledger-state ledger-navigate ledger-fonts ledger-exec ledger-context
ledger-complete ledger-commodities ledger-regex org-id tabify
sgml-mode url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core url-vars
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox time-stamp
cal-move parse-time misearch multi-isearch org-table reveal hideshow
imenu diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso em-unix em-term em-script
em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic
em-banner em-alias sunrise-x-tabs sunrise-x-tree sunrise-x-popviewer
sunrise-x-loop sunrise-x-mirror sunrise-x-modeline sunrise-commander
term ehelp sort hl-line find-dired esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-util
esh-mode enriched dired-x dired-aux desktop frameset rx sokoban
gamegrid color-theme superword subword whole-line-or-region
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup derived js-comint
flymake-cursor flymake-jslint disp-table whitespace ispell recentf
tree-widget w3m-load delsel paren evil-surround rebox2 back-button
mule-util nav-flash pulse ucs-utils visible-mark smartrep
highlight-current-line autopair warnings bbdb-sc supercite regi
bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb-message sendmail bbdb timezone
bbdb-loaddefs vc-git org-element avl-tree org-indent org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m bookmark pp sudoku
google-contacts-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
password-cache dig mailcap gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr outshine
outorg ob-ledger org-protocol org-mobile org-agenda org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-install saveplace iswitchb cl-macs evil-exchange
evil-jumper evil-visualstar evil-matchit evil-numbers evil
evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars byte-opt advice kivy-mode yasnippet help-mode
highlight-indentation flymake eldoc company edmacro kmacro help-fns
elpy pyvenv elpy-refactor python json ido grep compile comint
ansi-color files-x etags ring cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
exec-path-from-shell ac-slime-autoloads tex-site oauth2-autoloads info
easymenu slime-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads w3-autoloads package
epg-config use-package bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv bind-key
easy-mmode server cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet
lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process cocoa ns multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1101803 109482)
 (symbols 48 71110 7)
 (miscs 40 38979 12188)
 (strings 32 201235 25127)
 (string-bytes 1 5564691)
 (vectors 16 68117)
 (vector-slots 8 2217398 106944)
 (floats 8 1014 1277)
 (intervals 56 36880 803)
 (buffers 960 53))