Subject: Re: bug#20610: 25.0.50; Gnus fancy mail splitting not working anymore

From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 14:39:29 -0400

>> Few!  I was afraid that at this point you'd give us the actual error
>> message!
> I wish I could, but there isn't:
> --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> ...
> nnimap read 10k from mail
> Reading active file via nndraft...done
> Checking new news...done
> ...
> --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
> Not even a message about splitting.

Well, that's already a lot more precise than just saying "stops
working", thanks.

> The only visible difference is that, under 24.5, it does apply the
> splitting rules, and it does not under 25.0.

I think we need some help from the Gnus guys here,

        Stefan