Subject: 24.3; Invalid buffer iterator position

From: Mahmut Bulut <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 22:29:28 +0300

Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault
Backtrace:
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4f887b]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4de43e]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4f747e]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4f75e3]
/lib64/libpthread.so.0(+0xf890)[0x7fdcb38af890]
/lib64/libc.so.6(getenv+0xad)[0x7fdcb353028d]
/usr/lib64/libgtk-3.so.0(+0x1afecc)[0x7fdcb8472ecc]
/usr/lib64/libgtk-3.so.0(gtk_event_controller_handle_event+0x7b)[0x7fdcb844=
7a7b]
/usr/lib64/libgtk-3.so.0(+0x1f017e)[0x7fdcb84b317e]
/usr/lib64/libgobject-2.0.so.0(+0x110a7)[0x7fdcb72c40a7]
/usr/lib64/libgobject-2.0.so.0(g_signal_emit_valist+0x438)[0x7fdcb72dc3d8]
/usr/lib64/libgobject-2.0.so.0(g_signal_emit+0x82)[0x7fdcb72dd022]
/usr/lib64/libgtk-3.so.0(+0x316a31)[0x7fdcb85d9a31]
/usr/lib64/libgtk-3.so.0(+0x1edc9c)[0x7fdcb84b0c9c]
/usr/lib64/libgtk-3.so.0(gtk_main_do_event+0x637)[0x7fdcb84b26e7]
/usr/lib64/libgdk-3.so.0(+0x50c22)[0x7fdcb805ac22]
/usr/lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0(g_main_context_dispatch+0x254)[0x7fdcb6ff0a04]
/usr/lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0(+0x4bc48)[0x7fdcb6ff0c48]
/usr/lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0(g_main_context_iteration+0x2c)[0x7fdcb6ff0cec]
/usr/lib64/libgtk-3.so.0(gtk_main_iteration+0x15)[0x7fdcb84b1ab5]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4b3882]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4e56a1]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4e50c5]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4e5f19]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4e5f73]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4e6502]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5964d2]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x550c63]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x550dd5]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x550c99]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x553be1]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x553c70]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x550c99]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x550b69]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x550dd5]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x550c99]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x553a1d]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x550c99]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x550dd5]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x544425]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x550c99]
...

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.2)
 of 2014-10-15 on build05
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11601000
System Description:	openSUSE 13.2 (Harlequin) (x86_64)

Configured using:
 `configure '--with-pop' '--without-hesiod' '--with-kerberos'
 '--with-kerberos5' '--with-xim' '--with-wide-int' '--enable-autodepend'
 '--prefix=3D/usr' '--mandir=3D/usr/share/man' '--infodir=3D/usr/share/info'
 '--datadir=3D/usr/share' '--localstatedir=3D/var'
 '--sharedstatedir=3D/var/lib' '--libexecdir=3D/usr/lib' '--with-x'
 '--with-sound' '--with-xpm' '--with-jpeg' '--with-tiff' '--with-gif'
 '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-dbus' '--without-gpm'
 '--with-x-toolkit=3Dgtk3' '--x-includes=3D/usr/include'
 '--x-libraries=3D/usr/lib64' '--with-xft' '--with-libotf'
 '--with-m17n-flt' '--build=3Dx86_64-suse-linux'
 'build_alias=3Dx86_64-suse-linux' 'CFLAGS=3D-fmessage-length=3D0
 -grecord-gcc-switches -O2 -Wall -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2 -fstack-protector
 -funwind-tables -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -g -D_GNU_SOURCE -pipe
 -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unused-label
 -Wno-unprototyped-calls -fno-optimize-sibling-calls
 -DSYSTEM_PURESIZE_EXTRA=3D55000 -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=3D10000 '
 'LDFLAGS=3D-Wl,-O2 -Wl,--hash-size=3D65521''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: tr_TR.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: POSIX
  value of $LC_TIME: tr_TR.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=3Dibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Shell-script

Minor modes in effect:
  sh-electric-here-document-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-eclim-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  remove-trailing-whitespace-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-a r e =C4=9F p <backspace> <backspace> p o <return>

Recent messages:
Package assoc is obsolete!
Loading /home/vertexclique/cabbage/bundles/theme-roller/bundle.el (source).=
..done
Snippets loaded from /home/vertexclique/cabbage/bundles/python/snippets
[yas] Reloading everything... Done.
Loading /home/vertexclique/cabbage/cabbage.el (source)...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Setting up indent for shell type zsh
setting up indent stuff
Indentation variables are now local.
Indentation setup for shell type zsh

Load-path shadows:
/home/vertexclique/.emacs.d/elpa/company-cmake-0.1/company-cmake hides /hom=
e/vertexclique/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20150510.516/company-cmake
/home/vertexclique/cabbage/vendor/inf-ruby/inf-ruby hides /home/vertexcliqu=
e/.emacs.d/elpa/inf-ruby-20150403.946/inf-ruby
/home/vertexclique/cabbage/vendor/eclim/vendor/json hides /usr/share/emacs/=
24.3/lisp/json
/home/vertexclique/cabbage/vendor/ruby-mode/ruby-mode hides /usr/share/emac=
s/24.3/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
/home/vertexclique/cabbage/vendor/cl-lib/cl-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3=
/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils sh-script smie executable
company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company-elisp
find-func company theme-roller theme-roller-macro color-theme
yasnippet-bundle dropdown-list yasnippet assoc yaml-mode scss-mode
sass-mode haml-mode js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs css-mode flymake rvm
ruby-tools rspec-mode inf-ruby yari rhtml-mode rhtml-navigation
rhtml-sgml-hacks rhtml-ruby-hook sgml-mode rhtml-erb rhtml-fonts
ruby-mode recentf tree-widget wid-edit multiple-cursors
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines
multiple-cursors-core rect ace-jump-mode textmate imenu markdown-mode
noutline outline help-at-pt eclim eclim-problems eclim-maven eclim-ant
eclim-java warnings json eclim-project rx java-mode-indent-annotations
magit-key-mode magit iswitchb esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext
esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
dired-x dired view tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete help-mode grep format-spec epa epg
epg-config diff-mode autorevert git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode server
log-edit pcvs-util add-log ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help
ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff feature-mode cucumber-mode
ido-ubiquitous smex rect-mark hl-line uniquify idle-highlight-mode
thingatpt maxframe ac-html-autoloads ac-html-bootstrap-autoloads
company-anaconda-autoloads anaconda-mode-autoloads
company-auctex-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
company-c-headers-autoloads company-cabal-autoloads
company-cmake-autoloads company-ghc-autoloads company-ghci-autoloads
company-go-autoloads company-inf-ruby-autoloads company-jedi-autoloads
company-math-autoloads company-restclient-autoloads
company-tern-autoloads company-web-autoloads dash-functional-autoloads
django-mode-autoloads flycheck-rust-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
flymake-rust-autoloads flymake-easy-autoloads ghc-autoloads
go-eldoc-autoloads go-errcheck-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
go-play-autoloads go-stacktracer-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads info
easymenu helm-company-autoloads company-autoloads helm-autoloads
async-autoloads hy-mode-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads jedi-autoloads
jedi-core-autoloads epc-autoloads ctable-autoloads concurrent-autoloads
json-rpc-autoloads know-your-http-well-autoloads let-alist-autoloads
math-symbol-lists-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads
python-environment-autoloads deferred-autoloads restclient-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads sr-speedbar-autoloads tern-auto-complete-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads popup-autoloads tern-django-autoloads
f-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads tern-autoloads finder-inf
toml-autoloads toml-mode-autoloads web-completion-data-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads package mode-compile-kill mode-compile reporter
compile comint ansi-color ring perspective easy-mmode advice
advice-preload edmacro kmacro help-fns ido derived cl-macs gv cl cl-lib
paren time-date delsel lpr tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)