Subject: bug#20598: 25.0.50; Dired: re-use buffers

From: Manuel Uberti <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 11:28:39 +0200

Hello,

is there a way to reuse Dired buffers without relying on an external
package (in this case: Dired+)?

I think it is a handy solution that would make Dired much more pleasant
to use.

Kind regads,

Manuel Uberti

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2015-05-17 on bebop
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11701000
Configured using:
 `configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  global-my-keys-mode: t
  my-keys-mode: t
  bug-reference-mode: t
  unkillable-scratch: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  visual-fill-column-mode: t
  global-syntax-subword-mode: t
  syntax-subword-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  visual-line-mode: t

Recent messages:
Git finished
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
user-error: No further undo information
Mark activated
Transpose Mark Region set!
Mark set
Undo branch point!
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer [6 times]
Elfeed update: May 17 2015 11:08:23 CEST

Load-path shadows:
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-sh hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150511/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cache hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-uu hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-smb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-gw hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-gw
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-gvfs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-adb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-ftp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cmds hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-sh hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/trampver hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/trampver

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail timezone parse-time gnutls
network-stream nsm starttls url-cache elfeed-show shr dom elfeed-db
elfeed-lib avl-tree elfeed-search elfeed url-queue xml-query
transpose-mark ido helm-misc helm-swoop helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval misearch multi-isearch vc-git magit-gh-pulls s ucs-normalize
gh-pulls gh-repos gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache gh-auth gh-common
gh-url url-http tls url-auth url-gw gh-profile magit-key-mode magit view
epa epg git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode log-edit message rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
adaptive-wrap toc-org ert debug org-element org-indent org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-init dired+ image-file
bookmark+ bookmark+-key derived bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit
disp-table redshank skeleton paredit highlight-symbol rainbow-delimiters
flycheck-clojure json cider-client nrepl-client queue cider-util
clojure-mode-extra-font-locking clojure-mode flycheck-package lisp-mnt
flycheck subr-x custom-keybindings my-keys-mode custom-utilities
bug-reference unkillable-scratch lice camcorder pdf-occur tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
pdf-misc imenu custom-shells custom-project helm-projectile projectile
ibuf-ext ibuffer custom-programming custom-org org-tree-slide org-timer
autoinsert org-pdfview pdf-tools cus-edit cus-start cus-load pdf-view
jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode custom-net
custom-vers-control custom-latex custom-languages custom-formatting
custom-completion company-statistics company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company custom-files find-dired custom-search anzu
custom-editing winner elisp-slime-nav help-mode etags xref autorevert
filenotify saveplace macrostep aggressive-indent visual-fill-column
iedit iedit-lib syntax-subword cap-words superword subword delsel
undo-tree diff whitespace-cleanup-mode whitespace custom-helm
helm-config async-bytecomp async helm-aliases helm-mode helm-files rx
image-dired dired-x dired-aux ffap thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen
helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate
helm-help helm-org org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-plugin grep helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap helm-utils dired compile helm
helm-source custom-ibuffer custom-style smart-mode-line rich-minority
hl-line edmacro kmacro diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode
paren page-break-lines elec-pair solarized-light-theme solarized dash
tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring format-spec recentf tree-widget wid-edit persistent-soft
list-utils pcache eieio-compat eieio-base font-utils dynamic-fonts
custom-functions server use-package diminish bind-key easy-mmode
finder-inf tex-site eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq
cconv eieio-core advice org2blog-autoloads cl-seq help-fns cl-macs cl gv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib info easymenu package epg-config time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 649180 54771)
 (symbols 24 57048 0)
 (miscs 20 1124 1344)
 (strings 16 187097 43294)
 (string-bytes 1 6855640)
 (vectors 8 93498)
 (vector-slots 4 1352948 29106)
 (floats 8 5875 1509)
 (intervals 28 3184 876)
 (buffers 520 55)
 (heap 1024 34152 11369))

-- 
Manuel Uberti
<[email-masked]>