Subject: bug#20589: 25.0.50; Lack of imenu-flush-cache function

From: Marcin Borkowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 11:32:07 +0200

As mentioned by Stefan Monnier in this Emacs.SE answer:
http://stackoverflow.com/a/13447080/1181665, there seems to be a need
for a imenu-flush-cache function.  IIUC from that answer:

,----
| Indeed, there's no imenu-rescan function. Looking at the general way
| the code works, I think it makes sense there's no such function, but
| there should be a imenu-flush-cache function, which is missing. Please
| M-x report-emacs-bug requesting such a new feature. In the mean time,
| you can (setq imenu--index-alist nil) to flush the cache by hand.
`----

it should just call (setq imenu--index-alist nil).

Best,
Marcin Borkowski

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.8)
 of 2015-01-02 on aga-netbook
Repository revision: 11ee7d8bf16b8ee4fcb3659e4b09686ed8b10590
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: pl_PL.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: pl_PL.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: pl_PL.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: pl_PL.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  lispy-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  icicle-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Recent messages:
Computing completion candidates...
Quit [3 times]
Grep finished (matches found)
Mark saved where search started [2 times]
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
Clock stopped at [2015-05-16 sob 11:28] after 0:08

Load-path shadows:
~/Dokumenty/marcin/emacs/my-scrolls hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/my-scrolls
~/Dokumenty/marcin/emacs/jumping-tab hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/jumping-tab
~/Dokumenty/marcin/emacs/tie hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/tie
~/Dokumenty/marcin/emacs/magic-tex-dollar hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/magic-tex-dollar
~/Dokumenty/marcin/emacs/zero-to-hyphen hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/zero-to-hyphen
~/Dokumenty/marcin/emacs/ppauza hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/ppauza
~/Dokumenty/marcin/emacs/org-insert-habit hides ~/.emacs.d/my-el-files/org-insert-habit
~/ludzie-works/emacs/sierotki hides ~/.emacs.d/contrib/sierotki
~/.emacs.d/contrib/org-learn hides ~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-learn
~/.emacs.d/contrib/org-drill hides ~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-drill
~/ludzie-works/emacs/dired-details+ hides /home/marcin/.emacs.d/elpa/dired-details+-1.0/dired-details+
~/ludzie-works/emacs/dired-details hides /home/marcin/.emacs.d/elpa/dired-details-1.3.1/dired-details
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /home/marcin/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-1.39/htmlize
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/ludzie-works/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/marcin/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141202.1202/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug grep lispy hydra lv delsel iedit iedit-lib lispy-inline
ace-jump-mode semantic/db eieio-base semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet ediff
edebug which-func view preview prv-emacs tex-buf adaptive-wrap
font-latex latex tex-style tex-mode latexenc face-remap timezone
parse-time battery misearch multi-isearch executable tabify org-capture
image-file shr-color color gnutls network-stream nsm starttls url-http
tls url-gw url-cache url-auth eww mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader
url-queue url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap shr dom subr-x pcase mule-util
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso vc-git diff-mode org-info org-habit
org-docview org-agenda typopunct sierotki emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms-setup emms emms-compat tex dbus xml crm
yasnippet ox-reveal ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-org
ox-html ox-beamer ox-latex ox-publish ox org-tree-slide org-timer
org-drill org-id hi-lock org-learn org-protocol org-clock ledger-mode
ledger-schedule ledger-xact ledger-texi ledger-test ledger-state
ledger-sort ledger-report ledger-reconcile ledger-post ledger-occur
ledger-init ledger-fonts ledger-exec ledger-context ledger-complete
ledger-commodities esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc
esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-arg esh-util ledger-regex rx
warnings gnus-dired org-mu4e org-element avl-tree org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mu4e-contrib mu4e
mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view epa
derived epg browse-url mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions
ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc
mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-about mu4e-vars
message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader hl-line mu4e-meta mb-depth two-column icicles icicles-mode
dired+ ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util dired-aux icicles-cmd2 easy-mmode highlight compile imenu
completion icicles-cmd1 yow etags xref shell pcomplete cookie1 comint
ansi-color ring bookmark pp recentf tree-widget icicles-mcmd help-mode
image-dired format-spec filesets icicles-fn advice icicles-var
icicles-opt ffap url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars cus-theme cus-edit cus-start cus-load
wid-edit thingatpt icicles-face icicles-mac cl-macs cl gv edmacro kmacro
cl-loaddefs cl-lib server dired-x dired paren adaptive-wrap-autoloads
tex-site dired+-autoloads dired-details+-autoloads
dired-details-autoloads dired-dups-autoloads dired-efap-autoloads
f-autoloads flycheck-autoloads dash-autoloads
git-gutter-fringe-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads git-gutter-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads info easymenu magit-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
epl-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads typopunct-autoloads package epg-config
time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 942532 69904)
 (symbols 24 60382 3)
 (miscs 20 7236 9561)
 (strings 16 182671 22457)
 (string-bytes 1 6269489)
 (vectors 8 57131)
 (vector-slots 4 1801342 72884)
 (floats 8 5752 11512)
 (intervals 28 20855 390)
 (buffers 520 48)
 (heap 1024 62895 13882))

-- 
Marcin Borkowski
http://octd.wmi.amu.edu.pl/en/Marcin_Borkowski
Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
Adam Mickiewicz University