Subject: bug#20556: [PATCH] compilation mode highlights Maven compilation warnings as errors

From: Paul Pogonyshev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 09:25:56 +0200

This is an excerpt of Maven 3.1 output on a project, where I artificially
added some errors to the source code:

[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.3:compile (default-compile) @ test ---
[INFO] Compiling 2 source files to /home/test/test/target/classes
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[WARNING] COMPILATION WARNING :
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[WARNING] /home/test/test/src/main/java/foo/bar/Test.java:[27,43] unchecked
conversion
  required: java.util.Collection<java.lang.Object>
  found:    java.util.ArrayList
[INFO] 1 warning
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] /home/test/test/src/main/java/foo/bar/Test.java:[28,9] cannot find
symbol
  symbol:   method test()
  location: class foo.bar.Test