Subject: bug#20535: perl mode quoted text color vs. EOF quoting

From: 積丹尼 Dan Jacobson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 08:35:28 +0800

# This is in the right quote color, or at least blue

my $request_text = <<'EOF';
大家好。 本人北上參與
https://www.facebook.com/groups/925488527463446
https://www.facebook.com/events/1435583093424285
之活動尋 2015/5/29, 30, 31 沙發各一晚。
本人最近上電視
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tur0xYbjqw&list=PL5F672CDA8BBC6825
謝謝。
EOF

# This is not, due to no 'EOF' quoting.

my $request_text2 = <<EOF;
大家好。 本人北上參與
https://www.facebook.com/groups/925488527463446
https://www.facebook.com/events/1435583093424285
之活動尋 2015/5/29, 30, 31 沙發各一晚。
本人最近上電視
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tur0xYbjqw&list=PL5F672CDA8BBC6825
謝謝。
EOF